Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
nayan then places her foot on the cock and proceeds to slowly stroke the cock with one leg.

nayan: see karan, how big it is? *excitedly* see your wife touching it. oh I can tell you am very hot just touching it with my foot. your cock never made me hot like that uff umm. it is so thick it will stretch my pussy way too much to feel your cock anymore ahh

*the cock gets stiffer and stiffer as nayan caresses it. sathish lets out a soft moan*

[Image: tumblr_n6chepsHXe1tyajsro1_400.gif]

[Image: osVIfx.gif]
(11-11-2021, 12:31 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan then places her foot on the cock and proceeds to slowly stroke the cock with one leg.

nayan: see karan, how big it is? *excitedly* see your wife touching it. oh I can tell you am very hot just touching it with my foot. your cock never made me hot like that uff umm. it is so thick it will stretch my pussy way too much to feel your cock anymore ahh

*the cock gets stiffer and stiffer as nayan caresses it. sathish lets out a soft moan*

[Image: tumblr_n6chepsHXe1tyajsro1_400.gif]

[Image: osVIfx.gif]

( my dick was semi erect and it was 9 inches long and both of u could use both ur palms and still there will be space left in girth)

( as u placed ur foot fingers and stroke my shaft )

hmmmm ahhhh ( i moaned a bit looking at karan as his wife is stroking my cock with her foot finger)

( i placed both my palms behind on bed and reclined a bit and see my dick get hard and grow thicker and longer and nerves getting visible )

( within seconds my dick was looking up at sky my foreskin moved back a bit my dark red dick head pee slit portion came out of foreskin)

hmmmmmmm
nayan: ooh look how big it has got *excitedly*

*she then suddenly notcies a bulge in karan's crotch*

nayan: you pathetic cuck! I should have known. you are getting turned on by this arent you?! look at your pathetic cock trying to get erect. you like seeing your wife stroking other men's cock. you are imagining him fucking me arent you? why dont you strip and show your pathetic cock to him lol

*karan reluctantly strips and his 5 inch erect cock comes out*

nayan points to that and laughs: see sathish, this is what I deal with

[Image: 66d07eefbea2bafe50eed07016de017e3037fa10.gifv]

[Image: tumblr_mlpwf9Gjvz1sotf16o1_r1_400.gif]
(11-11-2021, 12:45 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan: ooh look how big it has got *excitedly*

*she then suddenly notcies a bulge in karan's crotch*

nayan: you pathetic cuck! I should have known. you are getting turned on by this arent you?! look at your pathetic cock trying to get erect. you like seeing your wife stroking other men's cock. you are imagining him fucking me arent you? why dont you strip and show your pathetic cock to him lol

*karan reluctantly strips and his 5 inch erect cock comes out*

nayan points to that and laughs: see sathish, this is what I deal with

[Image: 66d07eefbea2bafe50eed07016de017e3037fa10.gifv]

[Image: tumblr_mlpwf9Gjvz1sotf16o1_r1_400.gif]

( my dick was tiltilating and rock hard now vibrating in itself)

is that really a dick ? ( i was not asking to insult but out of curiosity) 

why am i calling u karan sir lol ...karan ( called without sir) its better to cut it off

nayan maam dont worry i am here ...even i need a woman and i like this bed

karan i think u should find someother place to sleep from now on

this bed belongs to me and ur wife ( saying all this sitting comfortably as i am getting stroked by ur feet)

hmmmmmmm
*karan is red but speechless*

nayan: that's right. just sit there and stroke your cock. pathetic loser, you make me so angry uff. I am gonna fuck this cock out of anger towards you only just see. useless cuck. 

nayan: I want you to strip me as you like *says while looking at karan* why should I be the only one dressed here

[Image: 2fddc2add857f8c06ca01a3bb7e2c3ed9305316c.gifv]

[Image: his-hands-removing-your-wifes-bra-1.jpg?v=1594138167]
(11-11-2021, 12:57 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: *karan is red but speechless*

nayan: that's right. just sit there and stroke your cock. pathetic loser, you make me so angry uff. I am gonna fuck this cock out of anger towards you only just see. useless cuck. 

nayan: I want you to strip me as you like *says while looking at karan* why should I be the only one dressed here

[Image: 2fddc2add857f8c06ca01a3bb7e2c3ed9305316c.gifv]

[Image: his-hands-removing-your-wifes-bra-1.jpg?v=1594138167]

maaam ( i patted my right lap indicating u to come and sit on my lap) 

i wanna enjoy u before undressing u 

karan do u think ur wife will sit on my lap 

( i wanted karan to see me and u as a couple made for each other )
nayan looks at karan who is still speechless. so just to irritate him, she jumps right on his lap and folds one arm around his neck and the other on his cock and shakes it

nayan: see baby *smiling* your wife holding a bigger much better cock than you

[Image: tumblr_pvjyjtD1Xr1uq74tno4_400.gifv]
(11-11-2021, 01:06 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan looks at karan who is still speechless. so just to irritate him, she jumps right on his lap and folds one arm around his neck and the other on his cock and shakes it

nayan: see baby *smiling* your wife holding a bigger much better cock than you

[Image: tumblr_pvjyjtD1Xr1uq74tno4_400.gifv]

( looking at karan i placed my hands around ur waist pressed my palm on ur waist and pulled u closer that ur side boob hit my chest a bit )

ahhh yesss ummmmmmm ( i kissed on ur cheeckbone and sniffed ur neck) mmmmmmmmm

nayan u r hot ( now even dropping maam from nayan and calling u by name)

umm ummm ummmmm ( kissed on ur side neck)

u r so hot nayan ( i keep rubbing ur creamy hip)
nayan gets really turned on by the raw fingers on the hip and breath on her neck. she grips the cock tightly. she wants to say something but only 'ahh' a soft moan coomes out. hmmm she says. she starts stroking the cock a bit

karan gets really hot and strokes his cock himself

[Image: nayantara-nayan.gif]
(11-11-2021, 01:14 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan gets really turned on by the raw fingers on the hip and breath on her neck. she grips the cock tightly. she wants to say something but only 'ahh' a soft moan coomes out. hmmm she says. she starts stroking the cock a bit

karan gets really hot and strokes his cock himself

[Image: nayantara-nayan.gif]

u r really so creamy aummmmmmm aummmm ( smooches ur side neck ) aummm ( running my wet warm big lips on ur side neck)

aummmm hmmmm yeahhh like that 

( looked at karan) what r u looking at go bring a bowl of cherry and honey for us and also oil so that ur wife can massage my cock chattttttttttttttt( spanked ur asscheeck )