Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glamour Xclusive I Fuck Celebrities in My Brain
(02-04-2019, 10:20 PM)lpg Wrote: 600 pages ki perversion sex sex sex sex sex sex hone wali hai

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10

[Image: 13413054_292739711065100_676875429986297...e=5D3D5374]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
celebration to banta hai

[Image: katrina-kaif-item-songs.jpg]
AD : Good to see Alia winning all the accolades. I knew it from the start ki ek din bada kaam karegi yeh ladki  Tongue

( For all those who dont know - AD was the one who debuted her into the interactive universe ( ie. fucked her first ) long back on 2012 even before her debut movie had released - #bhavishyavaanibaba ) Big Grin

[Image: 12_1.jpg]
(03-04-2019, 10:35 AM)Aduraghu Wrote: AD : Good to see Alia winning all the accolades. I knew it from the start ki ek din bada kaam karegi yeh ladki  Tongue

( For all those who dont know - AD was the one who debuted her into the interactive universe ( ie. fucked her first ) long back on 2012 even before her debut movie had released - #bhavishyavaanibaba ) Big Grin

[Image: 12_1.jpg]

Alia : dhanywad .....chalo issi baahaane aap jaise vidhwaan rishi muni ....iss ....paap ki nagri mein aaye to sahi 

[Image: 1ZNO.gif]
(03-04-2019, 10:35 AM)Aduraghu Wrote: AD : Good to see Alia winning all the accolades. I knew it from the start ki ek din bada kaam karegi yeh ladki  Tongue

Alia : AD ko nahin jaante toh ..intearctive mein karte kya hain ..hilaate hain bas ...

asal cheez to aap hain 

[Image: tumblr_or3zhqf5HH1ushjquo5_500.gif]
Alia noting the shubh gharhi in which AD was compelled to come back and post on a hindi thread ...

Alia : har ...25 saal mein ek baar aisa din aata hain Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
tw : just imagined ..her as this druggie .....who will do anything for her next joint

hardon ..unlimited

[Image: DkzIy1KWwAEyP9A.jpg]
(03-04-2019, 02:27 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : just imagined ..her as this druggie .....who will do anything for her next joint

hardon ..unlimited

[Image: DhJpqzWXUAEigNL.jpg]
TW: you may have tits bigger than hers ...but if you are casting her ....in your movies .back to back

she will let you cast your fat dick in her hooles ...back to back Big Grin

[Image: dishoom-team-mehboob-6.jpg]
(03-04-2019, 02:27 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : just imagined ..her as this druggie .....who will do anything for her next joint

hardon ..unlimited
depressed girl

she needs something inside badly

[Image: Deepika-Padukone-13-1900x.jpg]