Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(20-04-2021, 10:48 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: amrita: offo! hamesha wohi ek baat.... wahan bhi bass issi baat mein mat lage rehna.... doctor sahab kya kahenge... karenge uss pe dhyan dena ok!

i was always full of praise for her all the time

IS: haan haan sure jaan... woh chalo phir jaldi se before we get more late na
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
AT THE DOCTOR's...

the doctor kept portraying he was too busy.... and after seeing ur reports he actually knew what the real problem was!

amrita: main maa toh ban jaaungi na doctor sahab?

[Image: 1QYrDhm.jpg]
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

(20-04-2021, 10:54 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: AT THE DOCTOR's...

the doctor kept portraying he was too busy.... and after seeing ur reports he actually knew what the real problem was!

amrita: main maa toh ban jaaungi na doctor sahab?

we had been planning on a baby for awhile now but it was happening

IS: woh haan doctor saheb... woh sab teek toh hai na
(20-04-2021, 10:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we had been planning on a baby for awhile now but it was happening

IS: woh haan doctor saheb... woh sab teek toh hai na

THE DOCTOR HAD  already started imagining vivid details of the beauty of your wife...

doctor: well.... i mean... look mr IS.... arousal and proper release for a woman is the key point here... i mean its strictly clinical but... its important that u understand

[Image: EummaTu.jpg]

(20-04-2021, 10:59 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: THE DOCTOR HAD  already started imagining vivid details of the beauty of your wife...

doctor: well.... i mean... look mr IS.... arousal and proper release for a woman is the key point here... i mean its strictly clinical but... its important that u understand

he could have just told us the real problem but he didnt want to since he had other plans... he was talking to us in doctor terms... and we were just listening since he was the doctor

IS: woh yes doctor... woh thats why we are here for your help... since everything we did isnt working
doctor: ill have to check amrita's arousal levels to see what has been going wrong... thats the only way i can correctly diagnose whats going on.... do u mind?

[Image: mZfY8Sv.jpg]

(20-04-2021, 11:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he could have just told us the real problem but he didnt want to since he had other plans... he was talking to us in doctor terms... and we were just listening since he was the doctor

IS: woh yes doctor... woh thats why we are here for your help... since everything we did isnt working

doc: well thats great... for the sake of absolute transparency... we prefer if the husband stays in the room for the procedure mr IS.... u will manage right?

[Image: CUwi9ns.jpg]

(20-04-2021, 11:03 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: doctor: ill have to check amrita's arousal levels to see what has been going wrong... thats the only way i can correctly diagnose whats going on.... do u mind?

IS: arousal levels? woh eeermm sure doctor... woh i mean you know more than us about all this

thats why we are here... for you help... so anything you need doctor
(20-04-2021, 11:05 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: doc: well thats great... for the sake of absolute transparency... we prefer if the husband stays in the room for the procedure mr IS.... u will manage right?

IS: sure sure... i dont want to leave her alone as well
(20-04-2021, 11:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: arousal levels? woh eeermm sure doctor... woh i mean you know more than us about all this

thats why we are here... for you help... so anything you need doctor

doc: good! thats how it should be.... come closer amrita... i mean dont be afraid.... we have to make this work together right? mr IS... please encourage her

[Image: FIwJawu.jpg]