Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(25-04-2020, 12:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: uncle: dekha raandi ahi yeh poori ki poori... i can just jerk off looking at all this happening 

aish: tum bhi na... kuch jyada hi use kar rahe ho mere bache ko

uncle: main kahan... jayda toh woh karti hai... tumari behan... woh hi jyada use karti hai main toh sirf dekhta hoon aur kuch nahin you know na

this moment kareena walked in 'aare dekho speak of the devil aur agai woh' she walking in looking super hot as usual

aish: kahan thi tu... itni der laga di tumne toh (aish didnt know but kareena was having fun with a yougn boy since she loved doing that)

kareena: main kkuch nahin woh bas thodi busy hogai thi... was just finishing some work off... aur yeh deho nappied bhi 

aish: thats great... mujhe laga i will have to go and get them... par tumne le diye... woh lao ill get them changed 

kareena: nahin nahi maine le kar aaya hoon na toh main hi change karoongi... chalo move... kahan ahi woh raand i mean humara bacha 

massi coming to me. i was humping my teddy, and ruined my nappy beacuse of it.

[Image: 5eRJ5cm.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 12:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i would do anything for sweets, casually sucking his cock in a alley, it was borad daylight right after school,

WD; uncle, its very dirty saaf nahin kartay kya

man; tu bas karti reh na... dont fucking stop until i say... keep your mouth on there 

but then you heard sirens... and he was pushing you off but you trying to suck more now.. since you didnt know what that meant since for you

this was all normal but he knew it was trouble now... he pishing you off

WD: aare uncle abhi toh hua hi nahin hai... karne do na mujhe aur... woh aur mooh main daalta hoon main agar woh chaiye tumhe 

officers coming and knocking on the windown and he getting out of the car and so did you as well getting out of the car 

[Image: Fao1XXt.jpg]

officer: yeh kya ho raha tha yahan pe... aur yeh kya bache ho tum kya 

WD: kuch nahin woh i was just sucking on it na 

man: nahin nahin woh toh aise hi keh raha hai (one officer grabbed him and took him away while the other one on you now)

officer: kya kahan... are you a prostitue... woh bhi itne chote... tumjhe toh ander le kar jaana hi padega mujhe toh

and before you knew it he grabbed you and bent you over on the car bonnet now... and holding you there 

[Image: xhwErBw.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(25-04-2020, 12:34 AM)wkdevil Wrote: massi coming to me. i was humping my teddy, and ruined my nappy beacuse of it.

kareena: yeh na hamesha apni nappy gandi kar dehta hai... he needs to learn all this quickly

she grabbed you and pulled you by your legs even thou you was so small this is how they grabbed you since they didnt care really that much

kareena: yahan aao change karni padegi mujhe toh... gandi hogai hai

she grabbing you holding you there and taking your nappy off now and cleaning you all up but while doing that even spanking your ass while at it

[Image: pfQo33w.jpg]

aish: aare wapas la do na... woh kya kar rahi ho tum uske saath...

kareena: he needs to learn na... agar bura karte hai toh bura hoga na... spanking toh milni chaiye... humare dad toh hamesha dehte teh humein 

uncle: karne do na usse... he should learn aur maine kahan tha an asli maaza toh yeh legi

kareena: maaza kahan main toh bas help kar rahi hoon (even grabbing at your lulli now and rubbing it and jerking it off as well_

[Image: nsG39ra.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 12:39 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: man; tu bas karti reh na... dont fucking stop until i say... keep your mouth on there 

but then you heard sirens... and he was pushing you off but you trying to suck more now.. since you didnt know what that meant since for you

this was all normal but he knew it was trouble now... he pishing you off

WD: aare uncle abhi toh hua hi nahin hai... karne do na mujhe aur... woh aur mooh main daalta hoon main agar woh chaiye tumhe 

officers coming and knocking on the windown and he getting out of the car and so did you as well getting out of the car 

officer: yeh kya ho raha tha yahan pe... aur yeh kya bache ho tum kya 

WD: kuch nahin woh i was just sucking on it na 

man: nahin nahin woh toh aise hi keh raha hai (one officer grabbed him and took him away while the other one on you now)

officer: kya kahan... are you a prostitue... woh bhi itne chote... tumjhe toh ander le kar jaana hi padega mujhe toh

and before you knew it he grabbed you and bent you over on the car bonnet now... and holding you there 

i had precum on my lips, and cops caught me, just in my bra and shorts, they thinking i was a girl too,

WD: woh nahin mein bas masti kar raha tha (i was handcuffed, they were serious to find a undrage prostitute working) kya karogay meray sath?

[Image: 0RkzlWz.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 12:42 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: yeh na hamesha apni nappy gandi kar dehta hai... he needs to learn all this quickly

she grabbed you and pulled you by your legs even thou you was so small this is how they grabbed you since they didnt care really that much

kareena: yahan aao change karni padegi mujhe toh... gandi hogai hai

she grabbing you holding you there and taking your nappy off now and cleaning you all up but while doing that even spanking your ass while at it

aish: aare wapas la do na... woh kya kar rahi ho tum uske saath...

kareena: he needs to learn na... agar bura karte hai toh bura hoga na... spanking toh milni chaiye... humare dad toh hamesha dehte teh humein 

uncle: karne do na usse... he should learn aur maine kahan tha an asli maaza toh yeh legi

kareena: maaza kahan main toh bas help kar rahi hoon (even grabbing at your lulli now and rubbing it and jerking it off as well_

my nassi, jerking my luli, i had a smile on my face, eventhough she panked me,. i couldnt even get hard

[Image: T30dznC.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 12:52 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i had precum on my lips, and cops caught me, just in my bra and shorts, they thinking i was a girl too,

WD: woh nahin mein bas masti kar raha tha (i was handcuffed, they were serious to find a undrage prostitute working) kya karogay meray sath?

officer: jail mein jaana hoga tumhe aur kya... chalo ab.. jail mein hi dekhte hai tujhe 

but you had been taught what to do whenever you got in a situantion like this... so you quickly going down to your knees now

WD: woh nahin woh main kuch kar sakti hoon an tumare liye... woh yeh karoongi main tumare liye and you let me go

[Image: HT5WO9Y.jpg]

officer: ssali tu toh slut nikli hai ab toh... yeh karegi kya 

you putting your mouth on his cock over his pants trying to get out of this mess since you knew jail was bad and you knew this is what you had

to do when in trouble since that is what you was taught 'haan haan take it out main kari hoon'

[Image: QhJy8q6.jpg]

officer: kyun you think you can do that to me... tumhe kya lagta hai main yahan underage logon ke saath karta hoon uth saali kuttiya 

grabbing you and picking you up now and taking you

officer: tujhe toh main jail mein hi dekhta hoon wahan ek achi tara se sabak sikhana padega what happens to whores on the streeet like you

[Image: EerKSZ3.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 12:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my nassi, jerking my luli, i had a smile on my face, eventhough she panked me,. i couldnt even get hard

kareena: dekho toh kitna has raha hai... kuch juada hi slutty nahin hai yeh... mujhe toh lagta hai hi ahi aise kuch 

aish: nahin ahin bas bemari hai doctor ne kaha tha na thats why we will make it all better

kareena: yeh toh dekho kitna leak hota hai yeh toh hamesha jab bhi i touch this he starts leaking... born whore hai yeh aish main keh rahi hoon

aish: maine kaha na beamri hai and i will make sure he gets better... doctor ke pass ja rahe hai hum na

[Image: JilxOga.jpg]

she jerking you off and while she did she put on efinger in your ass as wel and you started smiling more from thata 

kareena: looks liek he likes things up his ass aish... iska bhi kuch sochna padega humein

uncle: koi baat anhin you get him clean and ill deal with that ill give him something in his ass that he will love for sure phir dekhna kya hota hai

they talking like this... they were such a whore open family like this and you growing up in it

[Image: iCgpbbX.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 01:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: officer: jail mein jaana hoga tumhe aur kya... chalo ab.. jail mein hi dekhte hai tujhe 

but you had been taught what to do whenever you got in a situantion like this... so you quickly going down to your knees now

WD: woh nahin woh main kuch kar sakti hoon an tumare liye... woh yeh karoongi main tumare liye and you let me go

officer: ssali tu toh slut nikli hai ab toh... yeh karegi kya 

you putting your mouth on his cock over his pants trying to get out of this mess since you knew jail was bad and you knew this is what you had

to do when in trouble since that is what you was taught 'haan haan take it out main kari hoon'

officer: kyun you think you can do that to me... tumhe kya lagta hai main yahan underage logon ke saath karta hoon uth saali kuttiya 

grabbing you and picking you up now and taking you

officer: tujhe toh main jail mein hi dekhta hoon wahan ek achi tara se sabak sikhana padega what happens to whores on the streeet like you

i tried blowing him but that dint work, he would wanna fuck a child , had his hand on my ass and put me in the back of the car i was scared

WD: woh mein gand mein bhi lunga , please janay doo na

[Image: gTCcUMU.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 01:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: dekho toh kitna has raha hai... kuch juada hi slutty nahin hai yeh... mujhe toh lagta hai hi ahi aise kuch 

aish: nahin ahin bas bemari hai doctor ne kaha tha na thats why we will make it all better

kareena: yeh toh dekho kitna leak hota hai yeh toh hamesha jab bhi i touch this he starts leaking... born whore hai yeh aish main keh rahi hoon

aish: maine kaha na beamri hai and i will make sure he gets better... doctor ke pass ja rahe hai hum na

she jerking you off and while she did she put on efinger in your ass as wel and you started smiling more from thata 

kareena: looks liek he likes things up his ass aish... iska bhi kuch sochna padega humein

uncle: koi baat anhin you get him clean and ill deal with that ill give him something in his ass that he will love for sure phir dekhna kya hota hai

they talking like this... they were such a whore open family like this and you growing up in it

the finger up my ass, made me laugh more, and i was giggling, and so happy,

and that how my family was, i was just a hole for them to fuck

[Image: iYqFyfP.jpg]
(25-04-2020, 01:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i tried blowing him but that dint work, he would wanna fuck a child , had his hand on my ass and put me in the back of the car i was scared

WD: woh mein gand mein bhi lunga , please janay doo na

officer: chup kar saali slut... wahan peeche hi reh... fucking sluts nowadays thinkg they can do anyting dont they... keep sitting back there now

you staying there and he taking you to the jail now he didnt care what you was saying to him 

officer: chal bhar nikal ab... need to get you pressed first na

he grabbing you and taking you in and your skirt was up as well so he even salpped your ass 'leeping moving... dont you stop' he taking you

other officers looking as well 'take the picture... this slut is spending the night here today'

they taking your picture you stood there your first time in jail now didnt know what to do and 

[Image: PcZW6cZ.jpg]

officer 2: maal acha hai.. if shes here all night... i thinkg raat ko maybe main bhi ek try maroonga hi ispe... want that ass for sure

officer: chalo... search karna padega iss toh to make sure she as nothing on her... 

he grabbing you and bringing you... and other officers there as well looking on and he moved his hands on your legs and all over your body now

and feeling your ass as well... going inside your skirt and feeling your ass as welll

officer: jsut making sure your not hiding anything... normally whores like you have something hidden up their ass for sure thinking we wont look

[Image: Gxr5ond.jpg]