Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-04-2020, 07:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she trying to push them off as much as she could a little and then she did but then she bending to get her pallu back up and thats when

the two little kids jerking off couldnt control it any more and started cumming on her tits

kid 3: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

even the other one cumming as well both of them... and shequickly pulling her pallu up now and covering herself so that no one could see

she ashamed and humiliated even more and this too by kids she went home... she couldnt handle all this anymore 

you was working hard trying to re pay everyting off and she getting used like this

another day.. she was at the market again and she was getting harassed even more... but she was looking to quickly get her things and get back

but now getting such bad comments 'yeh raandi phir agai hai' 'yeh gahr mein nahin rehti hai kya' 'ghar mein na mard pati hai 

iske liye yahan aati hai hum sab ke paas aati hai... woh hi bhejta hoga' she ignoring them as much as she could

but then one of them grabbed her ass and this time she lose control and turned and she slapped him hard accross the face
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

as i was in the fields my wife was out, and men thinking i purposely sent her, each day the humiliation was growing and she had slapped a guy which was a big no no

as no woman could ever slap a man in pur village especially not someone who was the gaon ki rakhail

[Image: A5xI26B.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:35 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: doctor: yeh prblem hai... koi baat nahin... am sure iska toh solution hai hii... par usse pehle i need to examine teek hai na 

aish; sure doctor.. jo karna hai... woh bas yeh teek kar do.. woh galti se hogaya tha par ab toh yeh sahi nahin ahi

doctor: haan haan karta hoon (he grabbed you and he started takng your clthes off now... making you get naked and aish seeing this didint

know why he was making you get naked... ) 'woh doctor yeh sab karna zaroorai hai kya... woh yeh sab kyun

doctor: normal procedure hai yeh sab... teek se examine karna padega na... i mean remember when you came with the problem 

when you needed to get examined... tabhi bhi nangi hui thi na... aur woh sab karna padha... sam cheez hai... but i dont thinktoo serious

(she got fucked by the whole hospital that time... by all the doctors... they loved using whores... but he saying it was not that 

serious... she thinking this should be fine) 'acha serious nahi hai na... toh he will ne fine... woh eermm teek hai 

i was naked on the examination bed, the doctors had fucked my mom a lot and was now examining me

[Image: vhUMD4T.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she walking in the bath, throwing water at u, signaling u to come in

kajal: jannu pata hay no matter how many men cum for me, jab apka chehra dekti hoon na when u cum, woh mera fav hay

(u in the tub she washing ur lulii, jumped on u, u hugging and smooching) jannu i had a long day (she did nothing all day was just out with u)

thoda sa nap lelay (u bringing her to bed she dozing off, while u got out and doing all the chores of the house even on ur day off)

when u got the text from ur college freind "small reunion" , u werent intrested in going, but the same text kajal got it as she was friends with them too

kajal: (got up and u made coffe for her) jannu yeh dekha all our friend will be there., its at a open lounge too, bohot maza ayga na

IS: tumay chalna hay toh sure na zaoror chalingay

(ur wife wore a dress showing legs, some clevage and looked just gorgeous, these friends only looked at the shalwar kammez kajal they dint know her as if now)

(u gotthere a little late as kajal took time to get ready, ur friends saw her from afar)

guy: is that? isthat kajal? oh my she hot more pretty

girl: nai nai i thought u were kidding ki kajal was still with IS yeh toh uskay sath ara hay

guy 2: (as she came closer he got up and hugged her) kaisi hoon kajal wow (he  taking a look at her,,even made her swirl) damn kajal tum aur khoobsorat kaisay hogay

(he was so into her , almost in a trance going in for a kiss, even kajal not stopping him)

girl: stop flirting, tum na college mein bhi kajal pay line martay tha. dekhon na no use abhi bhi IS has her, chalo u guys get drinks, leave us girls alone

kajal: hann woh juice for my baby woh he dosnt drink

even on my days off i worked around the house... since i never made kajal do anything house work... she wa resting i was working 

i had no intention of going... i just wanted to be with her... but once she said she wanted to go then i didnt mind... 

we getting there... our friends shcoked she still with me... since they thought it was a college thing thats it... kajal telling them i dont drink

we going and kajal going with her friends 'woh toh kaise chal raha hai... woh haan mere liye sirf juice'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-04-2020, 07:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

as i was in the fields my wife was out, and men thinking i purposely sent her, each day the humiliation was growing and she had slapped a guy which was a big no no

as no woman could ever slap a man in pur village especially not someone who was the gaon ki rakhail

it was huge thing... last time a girl slapped a guy she got humiliated really bad infront of eveyone.. she was stripped naked... and now

shruti was already a whore... sos he was their property... and she still slapping him... she got so angry 

guy: saali tumne mujhe mara... tujhe toh main 'he about to grab her'

guy 2: aare nahin nahin... woh thakur ko bulao... woht um abhi kuch karogaye... toh maybe thakur tumhe punish kar dega... unko bulao

aur batao kya hua hai... aur phir hum dekhte hai iss raandi ko (they calling him now and he coming in his jeep with her people as well

[Image: qSSrueL.jpg]

and as soon as he reacher they were telling him what happened... they didnt need to say anyting besides she slapped him

and that made him really angry now... and shruti was gettin so scared from all this)

thakur: toh ab tum haath bhi uthana lagi ho kya... pehle toh tumara saala pati paise wapas nahin de sakta hai toh we let you off 

with a deal aur bhar nahn nikala hai... aur ab tum aise bhi akrogi (he came and grabbed her by the hair) iske pati ko bhi bulao

usko bhi yeh sab dekhna hoga i kya hota hai when you go against what we said... bualo ikse pati ko abhi 

[Image: FSyGqa4.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was naked on the examination bed, the doctors had fucked my mom a lot and was now examining me

seeing you naked now was getting him into all this... and then he started pulling his cock out 

doctor: chalo abhi teek se karna hai toh pehle yoou need to get me hard... chalo haath lagao tum yahan... aur bada karo mujhe 

aur iski fikar mat karo ... isse toh main pakad raha hoon na... tum wahan pakad lo 

(he was finding it hot while holding you so he wanted to keep holding you... while aish took her hand and started jerking him off now)

[Image: plFYQBs.jpg]

doctor: mmmmm aise hi... abhi teek kar degangaye tumare bache ko na aaaahh mmmmm karti raho 

aish: woh abhi toh already bada hogaya hai... par yeh bada hone mein aur mere shonu bacha ki problem mein kya same hai doctor 

doctor: same hai na... main bata doonga... woh pehle tum mooh lagao wahan pe aur poori tara se khaada kar do chalo 

she taking her mouth and putting it on his cock and sucking his cock while he was just staring at your naked body now

[Image: hImgNqR.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even on my days off i worked around the house... since i never made kajal do anything house work... she wa resting i was working 

i had no intention of going... i just wanted to be with her... but once she said she wanted to go then i didnt mind... 

we getting there... our friends shcoked she still with me... since they thought it was a college thing thats it... kajal telling them i dont drink

we going and kajal going with her friends 'woh toh kaise chal raha hai... woh haan mere liye sirf juice'

(u with 3 guys at the bar making small talk but they were staring at kajal)

IS: guys kaisa chal raha hay? hello (u seeing back kajal had her legs up at the table

just relaxing like a queen, she wa sso confident in her sexuality and u knew that was the effect she had on men)

guy; woh hann IS yaar ek baat bata whats the secret yaar, kaisay kajal jaisi biwi ko khus rakta hoga tu

[Image: EApC6VgX4AAxwd8.jpg]

guy 2: haan yaar i mean bohot try kiya tha but she was so in love with u, bhai kya reason hay ? paisa bohot hay kya teray pass, ?

(While the girls were a bit confused as to y someone like her would be with u)

girl: so kajal tum toh college kay baad aur bhi hot hogayo hoon, u aged well dekho toh (She grabbed kajals tit which made ur wife jump)

kajal: araay kya kar rahoo hoon pagal hogayi hoon

[Image: TZc3mi3.jpg]

girl: array they were staring at me na u are just so juicy (She trying again kajal slaping her hand away) uff u are a tease kajal abhi bhi shareef banti hoon

(they had no idea how much of a whore she is)

girl2: ahca fine so lets talk IS,,is he like big (showing her hand( itna bada hay  uska (then her own arm) is it that big? array bool na

[Image: 131A2792.jpg]

girl 3: array my hubby is 9inches when hes hard uff aur ghantoo laga rehta hay, some nights i barely get sleep

kajal: sach woh apna number doo na maybe we should chat later (her whore side getting out she wanted her hubbys cock)

aur meray IS aisay nahin hay woh utnay baday nahin itnay baday hay (showing her pinky) yeh jab hes hard for me

[Image: Kajal.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:48 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was huge thing... last time a girl slapped a guy she got humiliated really bad infront of eveyone.. she was stripped naked... and now

shruti was already a whore... sos he was their property... and she still slapping him... she got so angry 

guy: saali tumne mujhe mara... tujhe toh main 'he about to grab her'

guy 2: aare nahin nahin... woh thakur ko bulao... woht um abhi kuch karogaye... toh maybe thakur tumhe punish kar dega... unko bulao

aur batao kya hua hai... aur phir hum dekhte hai iss raandi ko (they calling him now and he coming in his jeep with her people as well

and as soon as he reacher they were telling him what happened... they didnt need to say anyting besides she slapped him

and that made him really angry now... and shruti was gettin so scared from all this)

thakur: toh ab tum haath bhi uthana lagi ho kya... pehle toh tumara saala pati paise wapas nahin de sakta hai toh we let you off 

with a deal aur bhar nahn nikala hai... aur ab tum aise bhi akrogi (he came and grabbed her by the hair) iske pati ko bhi bulao

usko bhi yeh sab dekhna hoga i kya hota hai when you go against what we said... bualo ikse pati ko abhi 

a man came ruuning to  me " WD jaldi aa teri biwi ko thakur maar raha hay"

i was shocked to hear ran in the village, a huge corwd pushing everyone to see thakur held her b the hair and she was angry and upset

WD: (on my knees) kya huwa thakur saab koi galti hogayi?

[Image: d3ZgL4Y.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:54 PM)wkdevil Wrote: (u with 3 guys at the bar making small talk but they were staring at kajal)

IS: guys kaisa chal raha hay? hello (u seeing back kajal had her legs up at the table

just relaxing like a queen, she wa sso confident in her sexuality and u knew that was the effect she had on men)

guy; woh hann IS yaar ek baat bata whats the secret yaar, kaisay kajal jaisi biwi ko khus rakta hoga tu

guy 2: haan yaar i mean bohot try kiya tha but she was so in love with u, bhai kya reason hay ? paisa bohot hay kya teray pass, ?

(While the girls were a bit confused as to y someone like her would be with u)

girl: so kajal tum toh college kay baad aur bhi hot hogayo hoon, u aged well dekho toh (She grabbed kajals tit which made ur wife jump)

kajal: araay kya kar rahoo hoon pagal hogayi hoon

girl: array they were staring at me na u are just so juicy (She trying again kajal slaping her hand away) uff u are a tease kajal abhi bhi shareef banti hoon

(they had no idea how much of a whore she is)

girl2: ahca fine so lets talk IS,,is he like big (showing her hand( itna bada hay  uska (then her own arm) is it that big? array bool na

girl 3: array my hubby is 9inches when hes hard uff aur ghantoo laga rehta hay, some nights i barely get sleep

kajal: sach woh apna number doo na maybe we should chat later (her whore side getting out she wanted her hubbys cock)

aur meray IS aisay nahin hay woh utnay baday nahin itnay baday hay (showing her pinky) yeh jab hes hard for me

they didnt know how much of a whore my wife was... she relaxing... she was so hot.. she relaxing with her feet up and the guys looking at her

IS: aare tum log toh bas meri jaan ko dekh rahe ho... woh looks at your own wives na (even thou i ddint mind) secret

toh kuch bhi nahin hai... woh we just love each other 'we talking the girls talking with her and with kajal she was never embarassed about me

she didnt mind telling them straight how tiny i was'
(11-04-2020, 07:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: seeing you naked now was getting him into all this... and then he started pulling his cock out 

doctor: chalo abhi teek se karna hai toh pehle yoou need to get me hard... chalo haath lagao tum yahan... aur bada karo mujhe 

aur iski fikar mat karo ... isse toh main pakad raha hoon na... tum wahan pakad lo 

(he was finding it hot while holding you so he wanted to keep holding you... while aish took her hand and started jerking him off now)

doctor: mmmmm aise hi... abhi teek kar degangaye tumare bache ko na aaaahh mmmmm karti raho 

aish: woh abhi toh already bada hogaya hai... par yeh bada hone mein aur mere shonu bacha ki problem mein kya same hai doctor 

doctor: same hai na... main bata doonga... woh pehle tum mooh lagao wahan pe aur poori tara se khaada kar do chalo 

she taking her mouth and putting it on his cock and sucking his cock while he was just staring at your naked body now

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi 

my mom sucking  the doctor offf who was goona take this oppurtunity to abuse me,

[Image: DqQHsmW.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 07:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: a man came ruuning to  me " WD jaldi aa teri biwi ko thakur maar raha hay"

i was shocked to hear ran in the village, a huge corwd pushing everyone to see thakur held her b the hair and she was angry and upset

WD: (on my knees) kya huwa thakur saab koi galti hogayi?

thakur: hat peeche hat... chal... sirf dekhne ko yahan laaya ahi... itne kareeb mat aa chal... move back abhi 

you having to move back and you could do nothign but watch now... he had hold of her hair... you could see the pain in her face now 

and he was pulling her about by her hair... you could do nothing 

shruti: woh sorry... woh phirse nahin hoga... woh galti hogai mujhse na... woh bas rehne do mujhe... leave me aaaahhhhh

thakur: chodo tujhe... saali... apne maalik pe kaise haath utahaya tumne,... maine kaha tha na ki tum abse sabki raandi ho aur sabki 

[Image: mAk45BD.jpg]

rakheil banke rahoongi toh yeh sab tumare maalik hai na... jo kar rahe hai teek kar rahe hai yeh aur

tumhe haath uthaya inpe... nahin nahin iske liye toh bhot bura hoga... yeh toh dikhana padega ki you cant do that 

man 1: haan haan... bhot zor se maara tha mujhe... ab toh mujhe bhi kuch chaiye isse... mujhe abhi de do saali ko 

thakur slapped her ;ase maara tha tumne kya... ya aise' then slapped her again... was humiliating her... kyun de doon rape kar dengaye tumara

shruti: woh nahin woh please nahin mujhe maaf kardo na aise phir kabhi nahin hoha main keh rahi hoon kabhi nahin

[Image: fgMG4W2.jpg]