Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(04-03-2020, 02:54 AM)Tip00 Wrote: Tp : IS I just thought ur wife is a slut but as u speak there are sluts wandering around in this house

even this NRI bhabi of ur's even ur elder brother cant even take care of ur wife how pathetic

thats just how our house is... all the men are useless in the house... and none of us can take care of our wives... 

thats why now they will all be in your room... my wife... mr brothers wife... even my dads wife Wink

[Image: aGa663H.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(04-03-2020, 03:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: thats just how our house is... all the men are useless in the house... and none of us can take care of our wives... 

thats why now they will all be in your room... my wife... mr brothers wife... even my dads wife Wink

Tp : why dont u bring her IS I would like to see my slut
(04-03-2020, 03:04 AM)Tip00 Wrote: Tp : why dont u bring her IS I would like to see my slut

IS: woh right now... but its getting late na... maybe we should do it some other time

i knew he was the master of the house so i knew whatever hw said i had to do

IS: woh eerrmm sure if you want her right now sir... woh i will bring her to you right now... woh ill go get her woh 2 minutes 

i went and even katrina wanted to come and be with a real man so she didnt mind at all

katrina: its about time IS... your men in the house are useles... i need a real man... kajal was telling me about him 

[Image: fVs302h.jpg]
(04-03-2020, 03:08 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: woh right now... but its getting late na... maybe we should do it some other time

i knew he was the master of the house so i knew whatever hw said i had to do

IS: woh eerrmm sure if you want her right now sir... woh i will bring her to you right now... woh ill go get her woh 2 minutes 

i went and even katrina wanted to come and be with a real man so she didnt mind at all

katrina: its about time IS... your men in the house are useles... i need a real man... kajal was telling me about him 

Tp : IS u need to stop doing this first u say no then slowly u will say what I want to here dont make me punish u

haha well dont worry darling now Im here to take of u ladies in the house pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly crusshing her breasts on my chest
(04-03-2020, 03:15 AM)Tip00 Wrote: Tp : IS u need to stop doing this first u say no then slowly u will say what I want to here dont make me punish u

haha well dont worry darling now Im here to take of u ladies in the house pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly crusshing her breasts on my chest

the ladies int he house were not used to strong men like TP... they were used to they usless husbands in the house... the weak men

IS: sorry sir... i will make sure i do better from now on... woh dont punish me

katrina: i think he needs some punishing as well TP

then you pulling her towards you with your strong arms into your strong body 

katrina: mmmmm so strong... never felt a strong mans arms on me before Wink

[Image: jyX7btL.jpg]
(04-03-2020, 03:18 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the ladies int he house were not used to strong men like TP... they were used to they usless husbands in the house... the weak men

IS: sorry sir... i will make sure i do better from now on... woh dont punish me

katrina: i think he needs some punishing as well TP

then you pulling her towards you with your strong arms into your strong body 

katrina: mmmmm so strong... never felt a strong mans arms on me before Wink

Tp : let me give u a tip darling never go for looks in a guy u laddies got married into this family cause ur husbands look prety

but they are useless always go for the lenght of the dick and stamina of the guy saying this poking my dick into her navel and kissing on her neck ummmaaa ummhhaaaaa...
(04-03-2020, 03:24 AM)Tip00 Wrote: Tp : let me give u a tip darling never go for looks in a guy u laddies got married into this family cause ur husbands look prety

but they are useless always go for the lenght of the dick and stamina of the guy saying this poking my dick into her navel and kissing on her neck ummmaaa ummhhaaaaa...

katrina: your right... i should have realised... weak men have tiny dicks... i means his dick is so damn small na 

its even smaller than my pinky finger... hes just useless... last time he came in inder 2 minutes... can you believe that... cant last at all 

but now it doesnt matter na... now we have a real man to take care of us 

(you was kissing neck... your dick poking at her and she taking her hand and rubbing it a little)

katrina: fuck... thats huge... kajla was right

[Image: 4klt0xx.jpg]
shriya saran and her husband andre... on the outside just a normal couple... loving couple 

and that they were a really loving couple 

but they were far from a loving couple thats for sure... one thing no one knew about them at alll not even people close to them knew this about them

was that they loved young boys and girls... especially boys... that turned them on for sure

[Image: fg5hIeV.jpg]

and they had been using young boys as well without anyone knowing... and the young boy himself wouldnt know what was going on

sometime they had to drug the boy but sometimes they could just use the naive boy how they wanted 

just like any other day they were outside a school... sitting in  they car that they could see the school but no one could see them at all 

shriya: look at them... dekho toh kitne maal lag rahe hai apne uniform mein na 

[Image: Bt1QXnK.jpg]
while aish was out kareena decided to have some extra fun... she had told aish that she was taking alia and WD somewhere 

somewhere they could make a lot of money... since now even aish had come around to them being whores

that was always the plan... but kareena had made them whores at such a young age which aish didnt want at start but now she was used to it

and alia and WD themselfs used to the whore life as well 

so kareena was taking them to a resort kind of thing... but this was no normal resort at all 

[Image: v792FDr.jpg]

since this was a very very private resort where only the rich people would come.. and not only that pervert rich people would come 

even when WD and alia got there they could see there were so many young children around 

alia: dekho dekho bhaiya... maybe we can play with them... dekho kitne bache hai yeh sab 

they also had older people with them as well but the thing was they were not they parents... they were some rich old perverts using them 

and thats how it was here... rich perverts would book young boys and girls to have fun with 

[Image: z4APKMu.jpg]
(06-03-2020, 05:08 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shriya saran and her husband andre... on the outside just a normal couple... loving couple 

and that they were a really loving couple 

but they were far from a loving couple thats for sure... one thing no one knew about them at alll not even people close to them knew this about them

was that they loved young boys and girls... especially boys... that turned them on for sure

and they had been using young boys as well without anyone knowing... and the young boy himself wouldnt know what was going on

sometime they had to drug the boy but sometimes they could just use the naive boy how they wanted 

just like any other day they were outside a school... sitting in  they car that they could see the school but no one could see them at all 

shriya: look at them... dekho toh kitne maal lag rahe hai apne uniform mein na 

my class was over and i was getting out from school

[Image: Fh8Met3.jpg]