Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(01-02-2019, 04:41 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD;; ahh spank nahin masii (she loved spanking me) kar raha hoon

(took mu tongue out we making out like she wanted) umm muah muah umm massi

kareena: aare tum mujhe kahogaye ki kya karna hai aur kya nahin karna hai WD 

saying that she spanked you again and even smiled when she did 

kareena: vaise kaafi aurat tumhe spank karegi tumari gaand hai hi aisi spank karna ki layak hai kaafi yeh toh 

[Image: NnuTfRC.png]

she was starting to lose control slowly now as shes started kissing all your face now 

and even licking your face as well just going crazy on yoru face whuile you was sat in her lap having to take it all 

kareena: mmm uummm slirp mmmm uummmm mmmmm i need to teach you a lot WD mmmm uummmm sslurpp mmm 

aur pata hai some woman like it different ways par woh sab tumhe baad mein bata doongi abhi toh mmm uum

[Image: 9THH6dl.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
akshay: arrey mujhay kya dekhayga woh uski nazar tumsay hati nahin hay na kyun Mr kaif

waisay stage pey kya lag rahi thi tum katrina

katrina (moving her hips a little on his cock all workers and set people glancing them)

stage pey hi dekhogay kabsay aap milnay nahin ay? bhool gay humaray din (they fucked a lot on sets)

[Image: BtAZBfl.jpg]

akshay: abhi tum free honn

katrina: umm not really change karnay jari hoon i have a performance

akshay: toh samnay change karlena it that ok mr.kaif mein chal sakta hoon (katrina looking at u to say yes)

[Image: oBjd2rY.jpg]
my face was getting covered in spit

WD: woh massi jaisay aap bolo karunga umm

massi kal dadaji (her dad) aur aap kya kr rahay thay aap bohoyt chila rahi thi?

[Image: hpse_fullsize__9952569_Kareena%20Kapoor%...dc2e11.JPG]
(01-02-2019, 04:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: akshay: arrey mujhay kya dekhayga woh uski nazar tumsay hati nahin hay na kyun Mr kaif

waisay stage pey kya lag rahi thi tum katrina

katrina (moving her hips a little on his cock all workers and set people glancing them)

stage pey hi dekhogay kabsay aap milnay nahin ay? bhool gay humaray din (they fucked a lot on sets)

akshay: abhi tum free honn

katrina: umm not really change karnay jari hoon i have a performance

akshay: toh samnay change karlena it that ok mr.kaif mein chal sakta hoon (katrina looking at u to say yes)

they used to fuck a lot on sets while shooting they movies together this was even before she got with me 

IS: woh haan woh sure ashshay sir aap zaroor asakte ho

i knew i had to say yes if i had said no it would have made no difference just katrina would have been really angry with me
(01-02-2019, 04:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my face was getting covered in spit

WD: woh massi jaisay aap bolo karunga umm

massi kal dadaji (her dad) aur aap kya kr rahay thay aap bohoyt chila rahi thi?

kareena: acha woh tum sun rahe teh tumara toh bedtime tha na tab toh 

spanking your ass again now 

kareena: woh toh tumare dadaji unka pehla haq hai on all women in the house toh unko free mein milta hai sab kuch 

toh kal raat unke saath kaafi kuch kar rahi thi main toh par dont worry jaldi alia bhi karegi 

[Image: c7gs3AX.jpg]

aakir he has full right on all woman in the house main aish aur alia pe bhi unka right hia he can do anything he wants whenever

he wants samjhe gaye tum WD maybe next week tumhe alia sunai chilati hui 

(she was still going crazy on your face all your face getting covered in her saliva since she was licking you all over)

muuuaahhhhh kya maal hai tu WD sach mein mmm ssslluurp mere aur aish se bhi better mmmm

[Image: bWbob5l.jpg]
she was provided with the VIP van as it was in her contract

akshay: arrey wah this is better than mine chalo andar tum dress karlo apnay  performance ke liys

katrina: is go check karoo sab sahi hay kya andar (u went in to see if everything was kept all right)

[Image: wj1m5pw.jpg]

(while u were out they both were flirting u could here giglling sounds and some sound of smooches)

katrina (talking u from outsideE) hoga sab? jaldi karo IS lagta hay akshay sir sey aur ruka nahin jayga

akshay: umm uskay samna karna hay tumay ajj kat

[Image: 6bGB18m.jpg]
my cock was hard and poking through my pants

WD: umm muah acha woh dadji chil rahay thay "beti tu meri rakhail hay"

apko dard huwa tha ..massi woh (poiting at my cock) phir say hogaya yeh

[Image: hpse_fullsize__593950080_Kareena%20Kapoo...bf03b6.JPG]
(01-02-2019, 04:53 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was provided with the VIP van as it was in her contract

akshay: arrey wah this is better than mine chalo andar tum dress karlo apnay  performance ke liys

katrina: is go check karoo sab sahi hay kya andar (u went in to see if everything was kept all right)

(while u were out they both were flirting u could here giglling sounds and some sound of smooches)

katrina (talking u from outsideE) hoga sab? jaldi karo IS lagta hay akshay sir sey aur ruka nahin jayga

akshay: umm uskay samna karna hay tumay ajj kat

her van was even better than askshays thast how big of a star she was 

i went in making sure everything was set and she outside i could hear everything and she talking to me from outside 

IS: haan katrina jee woh sab kuch set hai everything is good 

soemtimes katrina got fucked without me sometimes infront of me it was all dependant on her she could do what she wanted
(01-02-2019, 04:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my cock was hard and poking through my pants

WD: umm muah acha woh dadji chil rahay thay "beti tu meri rakhail hay"

apko dard huwa tha ..massi woh (poiting at my cock) phir say hogaya yeh

kareena: sahi hi toh keh rahe teh unki rakhail jo hi hoon aaj phir shayad tumhe sunai de WD

toh jaldi mat sojaana maybe you can hear me screamming again 

(she still licking your face you couldnt stop her from doing what she was doing she was going crazy on yoru face)

muuuahh mmmm dard aur mujhe kabhi nahin WD ive been doing this since a long time kaafi time hogaya ab toh mujhe yeh 

[Image: H8rGrgX.jpg]

sab karte hue mujhe kahan dard hoga doing all this mujhe toh m=poora maaza aata hai 

aur dont worry tumhe bhi maaza ayega you will start e njoying as well 

(she lookign at your hard on)

yeh phirse hogaya chalo koi baat nahin ab toh shayad mujhe dekh kar tumara toh hota hi rahega baaki sab ki tara 

chalo utaro nange ho jao raandi ki tara nange ho jao 

[Image: IF2gYmT.jpg]
u saw they kssing each other he pulling her gown down

walking in the vanity van and u closing the door

katrina: umm muah muah IS mera costume nikallo and check it

jab tak mein akshay sir ko khus karti hoon ,,, umm itna din baad milay hoon akshay

[Image: NJcUDZU.jpg]

(both hands all over each other he psuhing her gown off her on the floor)

akshay: haan aur bhi hot hogai hooon kaisay posible hay ii dont know uff katrina...ur body

katrina: IS before u star zara akshay sir ki pants nikaldoo....

[Image: JK71p36.jpg]