Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(06-11-2019, 12:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: array aap kahan disturb kartay hoon (she gave u a kiss on the cheek and u blushed)

ritu: ohh my blush kar raha hay Is abhi tak blush kartyah hoon after so many years

preeti (loking at ur pants) i hope blush hi kar rahay hoon au zada kuch nahin hahah i mean IS u sre still cute lekin props

ab tak kajal ko sambhal kay rakha hay

kajal: array bhohot hogaya aur tease kiya na toh tum logo jay husbands jo tumaray bfs kay baray mein batadungi

sumit:  (on the counter..the guy who always bullied u back in colleg) array IS yahan aa come here

kajal: array jaoo na apkay dost bularay hay apkoo (u went near him)

preeti: chal woh gaya ab sach sach bool u are pranking us na no way u married him

ritu: haan yaar i mean back in collge it was cute and all lekin IS seriously? u could do do much better

kajal; dekho ek aur galat cheez boli na mein chalayjaungi..aur IS perfect hay more than perfect

ab tum hi bolon does ur hubby take u out for shoping everyday? har week mein ek baar he watches titanic meri fav movie meray sath

unla maych bhi ata hay aur mujhay kahin jana hota hay he takes me..aaj tak humar jhagda nahin huwa hay sochon

sumit (u walking ovber to him) abay IS tu phir kajal say baar kar raha hay sharam nahin ati kisi ki biwi hogi woh

guy: haan bay IS tu toh single hi higa ab tak lekin try marlay kya pata shayad ek kiss deday tujhay haha

(they had no idea u were married to the hottest women of the college)

they saying i was cute but coudlnt believe i was with kajal even when i went they asking her seriously if she was with me... and she telling them all the

things i did... and we neevr got in a fight... because i would never say no or disagree with her for anythign... i went over

IS: woh nahin... woh main toh... woh meri biwi hai... am with her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
deepika... world famous movie star... and one of the hottest women in the world... people would die to just spend one minute with her... but with

fame came attitude as well... while she was nice she was still stuck up which was bound to happen getting so much success... she always saw different

people in her day... but the one constant was WD... he being her driver... so he was with her at all times... and even he got some of her attitude at him

[Image: VO7j6xY.jpg]

even if he went for a break and came back she would be like 'you late... break apne time par lena samjhe... dont be getting me late chalo baitho'

that was his life gettign bossed around by deepika... then one day he got a call.. from some guys that knew he was her driver that wanted to have some 

fun with her... they even payed him a huge amount of money to make sure he takes wrong turn next time coming back form shooting so deepika

[Image: Vc6Yn4s.jpg]

wrapping up her events and coming to the car looking super hot in her gold dress... she knew hwo to make guys crazy for her... and show the right 

amount of assets... and ass shape... but not giving them anything  she loved that she comng to the car 'chalo... we need to go home... ya ba phirse break leni hai'

[Image: HnvNtf9.jpg]
the whore mom of WD always had things to do all the time... just last weekend she got gangbanged on the bus while her own was getting used by

two old men and she had no idea... but today she wasnt booked by anyone as well so she had taken her son with her like she alwasy did if she wasnt 

booked she always wanted to spend as much time as possible with WD since she didnt get time on other days when she was working and whoring 

[Image: 02d6dLk.jpg]

aish: dekhna WD aaj humein maaza aayega saath mein.. woh kaise pichle weekend hum we enjoyed na woh haan bus par kuch busy hogai thi main na

uske liye sorry par ab dekhna ab toh bus par jayegaye hi nahin hum... woh tumhe park jaana tha na hum park jaate hai teek hai na chalo

aur jab bhi bhook lage mujhe bata dena abhi toh bhook nahin lagi na (thinking of feeding you befroe you went out in the public) lagi hai toh bata do mujhe

[Image: lFbEDhu.jpg]
being the dons slut had its perks first class travel the latest clothes, best luxury items

and it also helped that u were smoking hot especially after being with priyanka who had made u a slut for herself

but a slut is never one persons u had started fucking around and priyanka was not thrilled but was ok with it

[Image: UWR0hSn.jpg]

she was in dubai when her cock got hard and had to fly in to u fucked ur brains out and on the next flight

u had to go home as she had work to take care of she even messaged u "behave samjhi"

u had bodyguards following u too but now kept a distance so u could blend in more with the crowd

[Image: EjpcQFo.jpg]

bodyguard: kash madam meray paas bethi yaar  mazza ajata  just wanna smell her hair uff

boduguard 2: abay kaam pay dhiyan day we already got in a lot of trouble

u boarding ur plane back home u saw guys moving their bags hoping u woul sit next to them

u came and kept ur bag on top when the guy below u was staring at ur waist

[Image: BRg20hZ.jpg]

guy: damn those abs fuckkkk (he then saw up and u had ur eyes on him) woh aiya bethiya

(u sat beside him he smiling at u raising his hand to shake) apka naam? woh model hoon kya?

[Image: 58gRqEI.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 04:46 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the whore mom of WD always had things to do all the time... just last weekend she got gangbanged on the bus while her own was getting used by

two old men and she had no idea... but today she wasnt booked by anyone as well so she had taken her son with her like she alwasy did if she wasnt 

booked she always wanted to spend as much time as possible with WD since she didnt get time on other days when she was working and whoring 

aish: dekhna WD aaj humein maaza aayega saath mein.. woh kaise pichle weekend hum we enjoyed na woh haan bus par kuch busy hogai thi main na

uske liye sorry par ab dekhna ab toh bus par jayegaye hi nahin hum... woh tumhe park jaana tha na hum park jaate hai teek hai na chalo

aur jab bhi bhook lage mujhe bata dena abhi toh bhook nahin lagi na (thinking of feeding you befroe you went out in the public) lagi hai toh bata do mujhe

WD: momma abhi toh bhook nahin lagi hay chaltay hay wahan dekhingay

[Image: IeSBHN0.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 04:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: being the dons slut had its perks first class travel the latest clothes, best luxury items

and it also helped that u were smoking hot especially after being with priyanka who had made u a slut for herself

but a slut is never one persons u had started fucking around and priyanka was not thrilled but was ok with it

she was in dubai when her cock got hard and had to fly in to u fucked ur brains out and on the next flight

u had to go home as she had work to take care of she even messaged u "behave samjhi"

u had bodyguards following u too but now kept a distance so u could blend in more with the crowd

bodyguard: kash madam meray paas bethi yaar  mazza ajata  just wanna smell her hair uff

boduguard 2: abay kaam pay dhiyan day we already got in a lot of trouble

u boarding ur plane back home u saw guys moving their bags hoping u woul sit next to them

u came and kept ur bag on top when the guy below u was staring at ur waist

guy: damn those abs fuckkkk (he then saw up and u had ur eyes on him) woh aiya bethiya

(u sat beside him he smiling at u raising his hand to shake) apka naam? woh model hoon kya?

there were great perks being with priyanka... and i loved it... but in that don world i coudlnt help but start enjoying and priyanka was super happy about

it for sure... but she was ok since she woudlnt say anything to me even my bodygiards wanted me but had to focus on work... i was boarding back home

going and he staring at my waist 'dekhte rahogaye ya will you give me space to sit' sitting down 'IS... and yours... woh nahin model toh nahin'
(08-11-2019, 05:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: there were great perks being with priyanka... and i loved it... but in that don world i coudlnt help but start enjoying and priyanka was super happy about

it for sure... but she was ok since she woudlnt say anything to me even my bodygiards wanted me but had to focus on work... i was boarding back home

going and he staring at my waist 'dekhte rahogaye ya will you give me space to sit' sitting down 'IS... and yours... woh nahin model toh nahin'

he was flubbing his words and trying to talk to u but u had a effect on him and he was nervous

sid: woh naam mera Sid hay dint mean to stare bas dine expect ki itni khoobsorat ladki sath bethaygi

(he trying small talk and flirting while they were some eyes on u from other passengers)

[Image: 4UF0PuT.jpg]

girl: aisay koi dress karkay ata hay kya plane mein chee

guy: array chup raho dekho toh kaun hay woh don ki gf news mein ayi thi kuch gakat mat boldena

guy 2: salla aisa mall humay kyun nahin milta dekh toh kaisay haas haas kay bath kar rahi hay pakka legi uska

bodguards: array mujhay sath bethna chaiya tha uskay dekhon toh  that guy is bothering her

[Image: 1KFmarN.jpg]
bodyguard 2: abay chup baith if shes in trouble madam batay degi tuh na bas jelous hora hay ek smile kya di sunay aaj

shaddi kay sapnay dekh raha hay

sid: (he kept balbaering and blabbering and was good looking and u bored in a plane both inder a blamket and he was asleep when

he felt it..u unzipped him and started stroking his cock..opened his eyes in shock) woh woh kya ahhh ahhh kya kar rahi hoon?

[Image: 9UakKTu.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:00 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: momma abhi toh bhook nahin lagi hay chaltay hay wahan dekhingay

aish: sure na (she wanted to feed you before going out since she knew how you were and got hungry at wrong times all the time' teek hai phir chalo phir

hum ghar aake tumhe kuch khilati hoon main teek hai na... chalo ab chalte hai (you both going out of the house... she holding your hand and taking you out)

aish: aaj momma ke saath kaafi acha time spend karogaye... hamesga apni maasi aur dadaji ke saath hote ho... meer saath time hi nahin milta hai 

[Image: Koqp4El.jpg]

but she was a whore and everyone knew that as well so a guy walking past seeing her 'aare kahan chali hai... gahr chal na... maazae karte hai hum chal na'

aish: woh abhi nahin... teeks e book karo... aur aaaj koi booking nahin hai apne bete ke saath hoon vaise bhi tumari booking kal ke liye hai set ahi 

she walkign further and a guy just spanking her ass 'aare kya... raanid hai toh yeh toh hona hi hai na' then he just walking away as well not saying anythign else

[Image: IJhaFQe.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 04:45 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: deepika... world famous movie star... and one of the hottest women in the world... people would die to just spend one minute with her... but with

fame came attitude as well... while she was nice she was still stuck up which was bound to happen getting so much success... she always saw different

people in her day... but the one constant was WD... he being her driver... so he was with her at all times... and even he got some of her attitude at him

even if he went for a break and came back she would be like 'you late... break apne time par lena samjhe... dont be getting me late chalo baitho'

that was his life gettign bossed around by deepika... then one day he got a call.. from some guys that knew he was her driver that wanted to have some 

fun with her... they even payed him a huge amount of money to make sure he takes wrong turn next time coming back form shooting so deepika

wrapping up her events and coming to the car looking super hot in her gold dress... she knew hwo to make guys crazy for her... and show the right 

amount of assets... and ass shape... but not giving them anything  she loved that she comng to the car 'chalo... we need to go home... ya ba phirse break leni hai'

a total bitch vut i goot to stare her all day and now that slutty dress had me hard in the car too

WD: haan deepika jee chaltay hay (i driving lokking back a litttle ) woh madam yeh rasta leta hoon its a short cut

(all i had to do was get at the spot and the rest was their business)

[Image: VxgeGcG.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: he was flubbing his words and trying to talk to u but u had a effect on him and he was nervous

sid: woh naam mera Sid hay dint mean to stare bas dine expect ki itni khoobsorat ladki sath bethaygi

(he trying small talk and flirting while they were some eyes on u from other passengers)

girl: aisay koi dress karkay ata hay kya plane mein chee

guy: array chup raho dekho toh kaun hay woh don ki gf news mein ayi thi kuch gakat mat boldena

guy 2: salla aisa mall humay kyun nahin milta dekh toh kaisay haas haas kay bath kar rahi hay pakka legi uska

bodguards: array mujhay sath bethna chaiya tha uskay dekhon toh  that guy is bothering her

odyguard 2: abay chup baith if shes in trouble madam batay degi tuh na bas jelous hora hay ek smile kya di sunay aaj

shaddi kay sapnay dekh raha hay

sid: (he kept balbaering and blabbering and was good looking and u bored in a plane both inder a blamket and he was asleep when

he felt it..u unzipped him and started stroking his cock..opened his eyes in shock) woh woh kya ahhh ahhh kya kar rahi hoon?

i knew guys were checking me out which i enjoyed... people talking between themselfs about me... commenting... even my bodyguards talking about me as well

we were just talking and flirting a litle but he was so nervous... he sleeping i unzipped him and slowly stroking his cock

IS: aare kuch nahin... woh bas tension dor kar rahi hoon na... bhot hi nervous ho tum... yeh karke you will be better... just relax