Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(05-10-2019, 10:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia and WD being brought up in such a pervert family and were whores without even knowing it 

they had been used by they maasi a lot... even they mom used them in some ways as well but the one to use them the most and really

make them whores was the same person that made they mom and they maasi whores aswell... they own dadaji 

who loved having two children he could use whenever he wanted... without them even knowing it... since this is they way he brought up his 

own daughters so he was doing the same with his daughters children as well... but aish didnt know about this since they were too young

so she woudlnt even like it... even kareena never told aish about the times she was using WD and alia

thry were coming back from school together... sicne aish told them always walk together all the time... come back together... sometimes aish

didnt come and pick them up... so they were on they way back walking together and people were just eyeing them... they had no idea 

this was a bad thing they just smiling at the poeple and they talkign amongth themselfs

guy 1: aare dekh dekh... kitni choti hai aur kiitni choti skirt pehan rakhi hai usne... saali ki mom raanid hai na yeh bhi hogi pakka

guy 2: moms a whore toh daughter ko toh kuttiya hi hogi dekhna badi ho kar

guy 3: fuck usko bhi toh dekh... dekh kaise tight pant pehan rakhi hai... mann karta hai jaake thappad mar doon gaand pe 

our mom told to help dadji whenever he needed it and massi uses us in our playtime and we had no idea

me and lai coming back home had no idea people talked about us like this

WD: alia dadu nay kahan tha seedhay ghar anay ko jaldo chalo

[Image: ed8iRSc.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:01 PM)wkdevil Wrote: Priyanka the most powerful person in the world

and her partner IS who started as a mere sex slave for priyanka was now her life

to the point anyone who barely disrespected or did anything to IS would end up dead or WORSE

and IS who started seeing her power and now being getting the level of respect from her men

and getting a lot of attention from all over was felling good too

as just last week when u were talikng to a rich business an who priyanka basically owned

and he smiling moved his hand on ur back and priyanka saw that

how a man jus blatanlt touched ur back and u were wearing a backless dress she got her gun and was a about to blow his head off

when she saw u smile and flirt back with him and to priyanka ur hapinees was more importnant

bodyguard: memsaab app bolay toh mein usko uda dunga

priyanka: nahin nahin jus keep a eye on her samjhay

i had started off where i was just a worthless bitch... and now i was the most important thing to her... everyone was scared to talk to me because

of how priyanka was... but i actually enjoyed it him touching my back... the flirting and all... smiling even putting a hand on his chest playfully

priyanka saw that and didnt kill him just keepign an eye on him... since she could see i was enjoying it
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(05-10-2019, 10:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: our mom told to help dadji whenever he needed it and massi uses us in our playtime and we had no idea

me and lai coming back home had no idea people talked about us like this

WD: alia dadu nay kahan tha seedhay ghar anay ko jaldo chalo

alia: haan haan par woh mujhe dekh raha hai bhaiya deho na... hes looking at me (alia looking at him)

guy 1: aare kya hua... yahan kyun dekh rahi hai tu 

alia: woh you was looking an... tum mujhe dekh rahe teh pehel 

guy 2: itni hot hia toh dekhna toh banta hai.... come closer aur tujhe apna lund dikhata hoon aur phir dekhna ki kitni hot lagti hai tu mujhe 

alia: lund? woh kyun... woh tumhe dard ho raha hai kya... 

[Image: lUJAUyZ.jpg]
alia thinking his cock was hurting since thats what your dadaji used to do as well 

guy 3: aare kitna dard ho raha hai itna hard hogaya ab toh... aare tu bhi aja... uske saath tune toh mujhe bhot dard diya hai 

alia: nahin nahin... woh chalo na bhaiya woh dadu wait kar rahe hongaye... woh humein ghar jaana hai 

you both going home 'fuck yaar... ek din na inn duno ko ache se chodgaye hum dehna' you both getting to your house and opening the door

[Image: YYwysPx.jpg]

since it was a whores house the door was always open as well 

alia: dadu kahan hai... aur momma bhi nazar nahin arahi hai mujhe toh bhaiya... 

you hearing noises coming from the room 'aaahh aaahh aaahh' and 'saali kuttiya... your worthless fuckign bitch... iske liye hi paida kiya tha tujh'

alia: woh whats that bhaiya... woh mmma ke bedrom mein se arahi hai momma wahan hai kya

[Image: DQnmuuY.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:04 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had started off where i was just a worthless bitch... and now i was the most important thing to her... everyone was scared to talk to me because

of how priyanka was... but i actually enjoyed it him touching my back... the flirting and all... smiling even putting a hand on his chest playfully

priyanka saw that and didnt kill him just keepign an eye on him... since she could see i was enjoying it

that day priyanka kept and eye on u and seeing how u were happy

not only decided not to kill him but also did a deal with him so he could be around more

couple of days later she gifted u a saree as a big gala was about to happen

and u wore it but u wore it like this without a blouse only a bra'

[Image: UCVu792.jpg]

and as u walked out all her men stared at u and then looked away scared a they checked u out

one of her men came running to her in the wholr crowd of guests "woh wooh malkin nay saree woh"

priyanka: )she tehn saw u walking down and all people gawking at u u saw priyanka and she mouthed "fuck"

[Image: qPwYwET.jpg]

(and u showing attitude not walking to her but walking around as the guests started gretting u

kissing u on the cheek and most guys felling ur back all over

guy: (came in and kissed u on the cheek but held it long) itni hot mein toh apni gf ko lakay galti ki hay

(his freind shrugged him as he pointed that priyanka was watching) woh mein chalta hoon

[Image: mHb5znS.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: haan haan par woh mujhe dekh raha hai bhaiya deho na... hes looking at me (alia looking at him)

guy 1: aare kya hua... yahan kyun dekh rahi hai tu 

alia: woh you was looking an... tum mujhe dekh rahe teh pehel 

guy 2: itni hot hia toh dekhna toh banta hai.... come closer aur tujhe apna lund dikhata hoon aur phir dekhna ki kitni hot lagti hai tu mujhe 

alia: lund? woh kyun... woh tumhe dard ho raha hai kya... 

alia thinking his cock was hurting since thats what your dadaji used to do as well 

guy 3: aare kitna dard ho raha hai itna hard hogaya ab toh... aare tu bhi aja... uske saath tune toh mujhe bhot dard diya hai 

alia: nahin nahin... woh chalo na bhaiya woh dadu wait kar rahe hongaye... woh humein ghar jaana hai 

you both going home 'fuck yaar... ek din na inn duno ko ache se chodgaye hum dehna' you both getting to your house and opening the door

since it was a whores house the door was always open as well 

alia: dadu kahan hai... aur momma bhi nazar nahin arahi hai mujhe toh bhaiya... 

you hearing noises coming from the room 'aaahh aaahh aaahh' and 'saali kuttiya... your worthless fuckign bitch... iske liye hi paida kiya tha tujh'

alia: woh whats that bhaiya... woh mmma ke bedrom mein se arahi hai momma wahan hai kya

we were being treated like sluts cause of reputation of our house

we both went in hearing screams and dadaji screaming too to him my mom wa jus a hole to fuck

WD: haan choti woh chalo dektay hay na itni awaz

[Image: hAceoyD.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:11 PM)wkdevil Wrote: that day priyanka kept and eye on u and seeing how u were happy

not only decided not to kill him but also did a deal with him so he could be around more

couple of days later she gifted u a saree as a big gala was about to happen

and u wore it but u wore it like this without a blouse only a bra'

and as u walked out all her men stared at u and then looked away scared a they checked u out

one of her men came running to her in the wholr crowd of guests "woh wooh malkin nay saree woh"

priyanka: )she tehn saw u walking down and all people gawking at u u saw priyanka and she mouthed "fuck"

(and u showing attitude not walking to her but walking around as the guests started gretting u

kissing u on the cheek and most guys felling ur back all over

guy: (came in and kissed u on the cheek but held it long) itni hot mein toh apni gf ko lakay galti ki hay

(his freind shrugged him as he pointed that priyanka was watching) woh mein chalta hoon

priyanka saw i liked it so didnt kill him and kept him there for longer... she gifted me a saree and she thought i would wear it normal but i ddint 

i wore it in a hotter and slutty way... i just loved dressing lke that now... and everyone lookign even priyanka was shocked mouthing fuck

i could show her attitude and didnt even go to her... meetign the guests kisses on the cheek they touching my back... but seeing priyanka nd gettign scared

IS: aare itni jaldi... where are you going... abhi toh party shuru hui hai
(05-10-2019, 10:14 PM)wkdevil Wrote: we were being treated like sluts cause of reputation of our house

we both went in hearing screams and dadaji screaming too to him my mom wa jus a hole to fuck

WD: haan choti woh chalo dektay hay na itni awaz

they knew your mom and maasi were whores... and knew alia would be when she grew up just didnt know she was already and you was 

aishs dad always treated her like that... used her fo fucking all the time 

aish: aaaahh aaaahh aaahh fuck aaahhh aur aaahhh yes daddy aaaahh more aaahh aaahh aaahh aur aaahhh aaahh

dadaji: aare badi ho kar toh tu aur bhi raandi ho gai... lagta hai ache se sikhaya hai tumhe aur kareena ko maine toh yeh le saali aur le 

[Image: y0COHh8.jpg]

alia: haan haan chalo an dekhte hai hum kya ho raha ha wahan ander 

you guys going but not opening the door just peaking through since aish always told you to never disturb her in her bedroom since she 

always had clients in the bedroom... so you both going and you both seeing your dadaji fucking your mom 

alia: woh toh dadaji bhi hai momma k esatah dekho na... woh dekho 

[Image: aNWOzAc.jpg]

aish: aaahh aaahhh mmmm daddyy aaahhh fuck me na... aaaahh aaahhh aapki hi toh slut hoon na main aaahhh aahh aaahh

dadaji: saali meri hi nahin sabki slut hai tu.... kuttiya hi hai tu... paida hi kuttiya hui thi tu aaaahh aur le... ache se le... bata kitni raanid hai

alia: deho na bhaiya... dadu ko phrise dard hua hai... aur hum nahin teh help karne ke liye toh momma ko karna padha ab 

you saw your dadaji grabbed her neck as well while fucking her... going harder and harder inside her... lke he wanted to alia 

[Image: 0LiJdvV.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:15 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka saw i liked it so didnt kill him and kept him there for longer... she gifted me a saree and she thought i would wear it normal but i ddint 

i wore it in a hotter and slutty way... i just loved dressing lke that now... and everyone lookign even priyanka was shocked mouthing fuck

i could show her attitude and didnt even go to her... meetign the guests kisses on the cheek they touching my back... but seeing priyanka nd gettign scared

IS: aare itni jaldi... where are you going... abhi toh party shuru hui hai

bodyguard: memsa apko nahin pasand ara toh sabko ider uda dunga bas bolon

bodygueard 2: array tu khud hi bhabhi ko dekh raha tha apnay aap ko gili marayga

priyanka (lokked at them a little angry) apni nazar sambhal kay rakhna mera hi mall hay woh

but cant blame u guys dekhon toh aisay aygi sab dekhingay woh dekho (u guys near u literally staring at ur ass)
[Image: FndKJY4.jpg]

mujhay toh pagal karti hay ab doosron ko bhi

(the guy who flirted with u sweating in AC as he saw priyanka and her men seeing him)

guy: woh aap toh bhabhi hay humarai nahin woh mein (u pulled him a little and his hand pressed on ur tits and he stayed their)

[Image: ub7qyjI.jpg]

guy 2: abay ohh aaj toh tu gaya (he left u and ran but this guys came and lokked under ur blouse) array kharab kardiya

(he touching ur bra but pused u finger in ur cleavage and felling u) ab sahin hay sab umm so firm im sure bina bra kay zada chay lagtay hungay na

(as this was happening one guy took his phone out and was taking pics of ur ass when proyankas men pushed him and took him out the venue and u had no idea it happened)
[Image: 8HInDIT.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they knew your mom and maasi were whores... and knew alia would be when she grew up just didnt know she was already and you was 

aishs dad always treated her like that... used her fo fucking all the time 

aish: aaaahh aaaahh aaahh fuck aaahhh aur aaahhh yes daddy aaaahh more aaahh aaahh aaahh aur aaahhh aaahh

dadaji: aare badi ho kar toh tu aur bhi raandi ho gai... lagta hai ache se sikhaya hai tumhe aur kareena ko maine toh yeh le saali aur le 

alia: haan haan chalo an dekhte hai hum kya ho raha ha wahan ander 

you guys going but not opening the door just peaking through since aish always told you to never disturb her in her bedroom since she 

always had clients in the bedroom... so you both going and you both seeing your dadaji fucking your mom 

alia: woh toh dadaji bhi hai momma k esatah dekho na... woh dekho 

aish: aaahh aaahhh mmmm daddyy aaahhh fuck me na... aaaahh aaahhh aapki hi toh slut hoon na main aaahhh aahh aaahh

dadaji: saali meri hi nahin sabki slut hai tu.... kuttiya hi hai tu... paida hi kuttiya hui thi tu aaaahh aur le... ache se le... bata kitni raanid hai

alia: deho na bhaiya... dadu ko phrise dard hua hai... aur hum nahin teh help karne ke liye toh momma ko karna padha ab 

you saw your dadaji grabbed her neck as well while fucking her... going harder and harder inside her... lke he wanted to alia 
WD: array alia dekho momma poora leri hay humsay toh nahin hota hay aur dadji zor say bhi kar rhay hay

hum nahin thay toh dekho kya hogaya  we shd be more helpfull na

[Image: 0VLkUSp.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 10:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: bodyguard: memsa apko nahin pasand ara toh sabko ider uda dunga bas bolon

bodygueard 2: array tu khud hi bhabhi ko dekh raha tha apnay aap ko gili marayga

priyanka (lokked at them a little angry) apni nazar sambhal kay rakhna mera hi mall hay woh

but cant blame u guys dekhon toh aisay aygi sab dekhingay woh dekho (u guys near u literally staring at ur ass)
ujhay toh pagal karti hay ab doosron ko bhi

(the guy who flirted with u sweating in AC as he saw priyanka and her men seeing him)

guy: woh aap toh bhabhi hay humarai nahin woh mein (u pulled him a little and his hand pressed on ur tits and he stayed their)

guy 2: abay ohh aaj toh tu gaya (he left u and ran but this guys came and lokked under ur blouse) array kharab kardiya

(he touching ur bra but pused u finger in ur cleavage and felling u) ab sahin hay sab umm so firm im sure bina bra kay zada chay lagtay hungay na

(as this was happening one guy took his phone out and was taking pics of ur ass when proyankas men pushed him and took him out the venue and u had no idea it happened

even the bodyguards looked at me but priyanak saying it wasnt they fasult since i was so hot... the guy getting so scared when her touched my tits and running away

and then even the other guy coming and fixing it but taking his chance to touch it

IS: thank you so much... 'giving him a kiss on the cheek' woh toh harab karke chala gaya... woh haan priyanka hamesha kehti they look good

then a guy talkign pics of my ass getting taken away... people were staring and wanted ot talk and yet were scared