Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(14-09-2019, 11:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia reminding her i was no longer her BF 'par woh does that mean i cant stay with you ever as well' i ddint know how it worked since i was no longer her BF

they giving me some dresses, bra and panties and swimsuits 'woh mujhe toh sab try karne padegaye ghar jaake' 

no one stopping and jhanvi pishing me and telling me what to do and i did and taxi's stopped straight away ... and i was sat int he front

they all giggling in the back as they pushed u with the driver u saw thi guy not a good lokking guy

she was staring at ur legs and drolloing and driving he was a lower class guy

kriti: (whipering to u) this is what we have to face everyday IS

[Image: BWVXQWw.jpg]

alia: woh sunno yahan say right loo array jaldi (As he did that u skid on him and he grabbed ur arms )

driver: array madam aram say bethoo woh ek sec (Stoping the car..and he came near u his face near ur face) madam woh belt

(he making u wear the belt and touched ur tits acting like he was just helping) ufff woh ab thhek hay

jhanvi: zada free mat hoon tum samjhay humari nayi dost hay ghadi challo line baad mein marna

[Image: ab53d58dd7eae3f09aa597b2f1032285.jpg]

(u saw his hand crepping near ur legs when alia slapped his hand away)

alia: arraydont touch without asking ..array IS close ur lega u cant spread them like that sab dikh jayga

(the taxi dropped and he was refusing to take any money) array paisay loo na

taxi: nahin nahin itni hot ladies say nahin lunga woh agar ek kiss miljata toh...
[Image: qf71yos.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:15 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: rohit: aare par bhabhi aise kyun hogi yeh sahi nahin hai... i dont think its her

they were not interested they were going through all her phots now and commenting on all of them 

messgae: never seen a hotter woman

message: jo iska pati hoga hes so damn luck... isko toh hamesha main apne ghar rakhoonga agar meri biwi hoti yeh toh 

you at home with tamanna and you getting ready forr work she always got notifications about messages all the time since she loved when

peoples commented on her saying things about her 

tamanna: jaan yeh phone toh kaafi off ja raha hai ek minute 

she checking ghe messages 

tamanna: jaan yeh deho toh.. yeh dekho kitne saare message aur dekho toh kya kya keh rahe hai mere baare mein... mmm so hot na 

woh i mean... acha hai na agar log keh rahe hai which means they interested... woh i thnk mujhe inko text karna chaiye 

(then she remembeed thats now how it works) woh i mean nahin i was joking main kyun karoongi if they

want they can pay and book na... aakir paise nahin milegaye toh main kuch karoongi jya... chalo aap ready hogaye chalo jaane ka 

time hia.... par pehle aap kuch bhool rahe hai na jaan

WD: comments aray hay zada ganday toh nahin hay na..waisay jaan yeh weekned acha client lay loo we need the money vacation jatay hay

(i was heading out then saw her face) ohh haan yeh toh (kissing her)..when she was at home she looked as simple as she could)

[Image: 1dgugct.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:17 PM)wkdevil Wrote: they all giggling in the back as they pushed u with the driver u saw thi guy not a good lokking guy

she was staring at ur legs and drolloing and driving he was a lower class guy

kriti: (whipering to u) this is what we have to face everyday IS

alia: woh sunno yahan say right loo array jaldi (As he did that u skid on him and he grabbed ur arms )

driver: array madam aram say bethoo woh ek sec (Stoping the car..and he came near u his face near ur face) madam woh belt

(he making u wear the belt and touched ur tits acting like he was just helping) ufff woh ab thhek hay

jhanvi: zada free mat hoon tum samjhay humari nayi dost hay ghadi challo line baad mein marna

(u saw his hand crepping near ur legs when alia slapped his hand away)

alia: arraydont touch without asking ..array IS close ur lega u cant spread them like that sab dikh jayga

(the taxi dropped and he was refusing to take any money) array paisay loo na

taxi: nahin nahin itni hot ladies say nahin lunga woh agar ek kiss miljata toh...

i was not used to all this... even thou i was kinda of liking it... how he was looking and saying them things and trying to touch me 

but they not letting him he even putting my belt on and getting to touch me and they telling him not to get free and to flirt later 

IS: woh kiss... woh we can save money woh i can na (leaning back in the car and kissing him on the cheek just)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-09-2019, 11:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: comments aray hay zada ganday toh nahin hay na..waisay jaan yeh weekned acha client lay loo we need the money vacation jatay hay

(i was heading out then saw her face) ohh haan yeh toh (kissing her)..when she was at home she looked as simple as she could)

tamanna: teek hai jaan.. aap kehte ho toh aapke liye toh kuch bhi na... acha client ya maybe we can do more than one i mean 

hamesha toh nahin bas vacation ke liye taaki we have more money na acha hoga 

(she was always imple while at home with you... but when she was with clients it all depends on what they want... sometimes they wanted

her simple but sometimes they wanted her more slutty it all was down to them really... but now you leaving)

[Image: aOCd2nY.jpg]

tamanna: jaldi aana wapas... aaj toh client bhi nahin hai na... woh aaj mujhe apne jaan ke saath time spend karna hai jaldi aana 

she was at the door and you looked back but you saw her looking at the neighbor who had his shirt off she was staring at him he didnt know

and then she realised and looked back at you 'woh haan jaan your still here... jao late ho rahe ho na jao jaldi se'

then she chut the door and she went inside while you wenr tot work and your friends still lookign at her pictures they were happy right now

[Image: cTybz7f.jpg]

getting to see her like this but soon they got a little upset and angry as well at the same time because how come they bhabhi was

sleeping aorund with other men and she didnt even tell them and they didnt get they chance with her since they closer

rahul: woh haan bhabhi ab aur logon ke saath kar rahi hai aur humein bataya bhi nahin... humein chance bhi nahin diya bhabhi ne

rohit@ aare bhabhi ke baare aisi buri baatein nahin na... par woh haan yeh toh sahi hai mujhe tooh laga main unka fav hoon

[Image: 3kMSX26.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was not used to all this... even thou i was kinda of liking it... how he was looking and saying them things and trying to touch me 

but they not letting him he even putting my belt on and getting to touch me and they telling him not to get free and to flirt later 

IS: woh kiss... woh we can save money woh i can na (leaning back in the car and kissing him on the cheek just)

as u kissed them all ur freinds were lauging and u saw alia gave kriti 100 ruppees

kriti: kahan tha na shell tease him lips pay nahin karaaygi woh i knew i was betting right

alia: uff mujhay laga jo admi dikhayga usay kiss kardaygi chalo andar ab

[Image: 9jXmMpO.jpg]

jhanvi: array first kiss toh dekhna special hi hoga ek dum hunk ladkay kay sath (jhanvi pulled u and took a selfir with u)

alia: array hum bhi sath letay hay na

jhanvi: nahin nahin i wanted one with the hottest girl woh milgaya post karti hoon im gonna get so many likes

[Image: NOSt8Hi.jpg]

(as u all were walking u started hearing whistles from guys outside the mall)

kriti: ignore them IS yeh toh sadak chap ladkay hay inki taraf mat dekho

guy: array jaan ider dekh na thoda toh dekh

guy 2: uff itna atiitude ajj liya nahin kya lund tunay aja detay hay aja na jaan

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: as u kissed them all ur freinds were lauging and u saw alia gave kriti 100 ruppees

kriti: kahan tha na shell tease him lips pay nahin karaaygi woh i knew i was betting right

alia: uff mujhay laga jo admi dikhayga usay kiss kardaygi chalo andar ab

jhanvi: array first kiss toh dekhna special hi hoga ek dum hunk ladkay kay sath (jhanvi pulled u and took a selfir with u)

alia: array hum bhi sath letay hay na

jhanvi: nahin nahin i wanted one with the hottest girl woh milgaya post karti hoon im gonna get so many likes

(as u all were walking u started hearing whistles from guys outside the mall)

kriti: ignore them IS yeh toh sadak chap ladkay hay inki taraf mat dekho

guy: array jaan ider dekh na thoda toh dekh

guy 2: uff itna atiitude ajj liya nahin kya lund tunay aja detay hay aja na jaan

i knew what kriti said about not being a slut so i only kissed him on the cheek... jhanvi taking a selfie now as well as we walking and 

guys were whistling and saying comments and kriti sayign ignore them

IS: yeh loog toh kaafi dekh rahe hai (but i did as kriti said and just ignored them kept walking as they taught me)
(14-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: teek hai jaan.. aap kehte ho toh aapke liye toh kuch bhi na... acha client ya maybe we can do more than one i mean 

hamesha toh nahin bas vacation ke liye taaki we have more money na acha hoga 

(she was always imple while at home with you... but when she was with clients it all depends on what they want... sometimes they wanted

her simple but sometimes they wanted her more slutty it all was down to them really... but now you leaving)

tamanna: jaldi aana wapas... aaj toh client bhi nahin hai na... woh aaj mujhe apne jaan ke saath time spend karna hai jaldi aana 

she was at the door and you looked back but you saw her looking at the neighbor who had his shirt off she was staring at him he didnt know

and then she realised and looked back at you 'woh haan jaan your still here... jao late ho rahe ho na jao jaldi se'

then she chut the door and she went inside while you wenr tot work and your friends still lookign at her pictures they were happy right now

getting to see her like this but soon they got a little upset and angry as well at the same time because how come they bhabhi was

sleeping aorund with other men and she didnt even tell them and they didnt get they chance with her since they closer

rahul: woh haan bhabhi ab aur logon ke saath kar rahi hai aur humein bataya bhi nahin... humein chance bhi nahin diya bhabhi ne

rohit@ aare bhabhi ke baare aisi buri baatein nahin na... par woh haan yeh toh sahi hai mujhe tooh laga main unka fav hoon
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi 

she even saying 2 men at once for more money but i was now sure she wanted more men to fuck her at once

i saw her cheking other men too and dint say much as she was makimng so much money and going to work now

wher as my freinds were pissed that they never got to fuck her

[Image: aLyygZz.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi 

she even saying 2 men at once for more money but i was now sure she wanted more men to fuck her at once

i saw her cheking other men too and dint say much as she was makimng so much money and going to work now

wher as my freinds were pissed that they never got to fuck her

tamanna: utna kaam bhi mat karna teek hai... aur jaldi aana hai toh aajan aakir i earn ennough now for both of us 

she always checked out of guys but played it off all the time like it wa snothing... and your friends were not happy at all now with this 

rahul: sahi kaha tumne yeh sahi nahin hai... woh humeiin baat karni chaiye bhabhi se 

rohit: par woh pyaar se baat karegaye na aakir bhabh hai huamri na 

[Image: N6ksQjF.jpg]

rahul: kya pyaar se... ab toh mujhe bhi chaiye aise kaise bhabhi sab ko de sakti hai aur humein nahin... hum toh uske khaas hai na toh banta hai

rohit: woh haan par huamri itni pyaari bhabhi hai toh we will talk nicely na 

sumit: aare tujhe bura nahin lag raha hai kya yeh sab

rohit: haan haan bura toh lag raha hai par phir bhi na (rohit just loved her so much)

[Image: EOGfEBJ.jpg]

sumit: aare umagine kar... tumne kaha tha na agar WD nahin hota toh tumse shaadi karti pakka you think she loves you aur ab dekh ab toh

WD bhi nahin le raha hai uski par tu bhi nahin koi aur hi le raha hai ab  toh woh deh usko dekh (pointing at a random guy)

shayad usne bhi li hogi aur tu aise baat kar raha hai... she ignoring us na

rohit: woh haan haan i think your guys are right... woh chalo ab jaake woh mujhe bhi leni hai how can she do it wit someone else and not me

[Image: BMsjhaw.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i knew what kriti said about not being a slut so i only kissed him on the cheek... jhanvi taking a selfie now as well as we walking and 

guys were whistling and saying comments and kriti sayign ignore them

IS: yeh loog toh kaafi dekh rahe hai (but i did as kriti said and just ignored them kept walking as they taught me)

kriti: babe yeh kuch nahin hay just dont give them a look kahin bhi hath lagadingay

ab tum ek ladki ko so  u need to know this ok be safe samjhay

alia: array yeh sab galat bool rahi hay IS (pulling u off kriti) uff these road style guys so rough

[Image: EeX9vjL.jpg]

umm they make me so horny kabhi mood huwa and u want to get really fucked like a street whore inkay paas ajana

jhanvi: (she fliiping the guys off) IS tum na sirf classy ladkay date karogi stcik with me

[Image: GS2Dczk.jpg]

guy: array ohh chaniya array tu (to u) chal na ghadi mein chal tera kaam karta hoon

guy : (he openly recording as u walking away) aaj toh iss gand ko dekh hilaunga uff malll hay yeh toh

guy 3: skirt upar kar na thoda bata toh apni gaand)

(all of u went in the store and the staff there coming and taking ur bags ..giving u a cold drink)

kriti: IS the perks of being a hot girl everyone takes care of u dekhna

[Image: guys_cant_help_but_stare_20.jpg]
(14-09-2019, 11:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kriti: babe yeh kuch nahin hay just dont give them a look kahin bhi hath lagadingay

ab tum ek ladki ko so  u need to know this ok be safe samjhay

alia: array yeh sab galat bool rahi hay IS (pulling u off kriti) uff these road style guys so rough

umm they make me so horny kabhi mood huwa and u want to get really fucked like a street whore inkay paas ajana

jhanvi: (she fliiping the guys off) IS tum na sirf classy ladkay date karogi stcik with me

guy: array ohh chaniya array tu (to u) chal na ghadi mein chal tera kaam karta hoon

guy : (he openly recording as u walking away) aaj toh iss gand ko dekh hilaunga uff malll hay yeh toh

guy 3: skirt upar kar na thoda bata toh apni gaand)

(all of u went in the store and the staff there coming and taking ur bags ..giving u a cold drink)

kriti: IS the perks of being a hot girl everyone takes care of u dekhna

they telling me different kriti and jhanvi saying be classy more where alia saying be more of a slut

IS: woh haan woh jaise tum kaho kriti (i was more listening to kriti out of everyone) woh haan i never had so much service before 

i waant used to all this... being a hot girl was so much better