Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(05-01-2019, 11:22 PM)wkdevil Wrote: was hearing noises so i woke up seeing both of them on bed

WD: um mom ,msaai (seeing my shorts in her hand she smeeling them i loked down to see i was naked)

woh yehh (trying to cover myself in blanket)

kareena grabbing the sheets and pulling them off you now 

aish: nahiin bete teek hai teek hai ab tum bade hogaye ho na jab bade ho jaate ho humari family mein aise ho hota hai 

toh kareena pehle kya karna hai humein 

kareena: dekho toh isne apne aap ko ganda kar diya hai toh take him to the shower 

aish: haan yeh sahi hai pehle saaf kar dehte hai mere bete ko befroe doing anythign else 

you didnt know what they was talking about but you knew you had to listen yto your mom as she said 

[Image: BKFfZdh.jpg]

kareena: chalo WD utho shower mein chalo 

kareena was alwasy aggressive like this all the time but you wasnt listening to her at all 

aish: bete maasi ne kya kaha abhi chalo utho jaise maasi keh rahi hai vaise hi karo maasi badi hai na tumse toh you have 

to listen to waht she says now come on get up and in the shower you go 

kareena: bhot bigad diya hai tumne isse toh aish

aish: aare nahin nahin yeh sunega kyun WD sunogaye na humari nange ho ab chalo shower mein come on 

[Image: qW9mwaB.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
\

the camera focused on her navel and face..she was sweating and it was just looking hotter

superstar katrina kaif  getting fucked on set and all watching her

katrina: amir go on let it go uhhh ahhhhhhhh (she started riding him harder...her whole body flesh rippling)

amir: fuck fuck cant get enough of u babe ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

katrina: uffff hogaya (as if it was no big deal for her)

how was the shot

director: perfect super hit...yeh expresion ill put in the trailer too

[Image: Y8Htmep.jpg]
(u saw her get up...with cum leaking on her thigs it dripping down)

(came to u and gave u a towel)

katrina: get to work IS

director: woh i think scen perfect hay but the next scene we will cut it for runtime (making a excuse so he bangs her in return of more screen time)

katrina: aisa kuch nahin hoga and dont be crptic i know tumay kya chaiya just come in my vanity van

[Image: 47168512_1311560612315681_22594851012075...tagram.com]
(05-01-2019, 11:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: \

the camera focused on her navel and face..she was sweating and it was just looking hotter

superstar katrina kaif  getting fucked on set and all watching her

katrina: amir go on let it go uhhh ahhhhhhhh (she started riding him harder...her whole body flesh rippling)

amir: fuck fuck cant get enough of u babe ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

katrina: uffff hogaya (as if it was no big deal for her)

how was the shot

director: perfect super hit...yeh expresion ill put in the trailer too

(u saw her get up...with cum leaking on her thigs it dripping down)

(came to u and gave u a towel)

katrina: get to work IS

director: woh i think scen perfect hay but the next scene we will cut it for runtime (making a excuse so he bangs her in return of more screen time)

katrina: aisa kuch nahin hoga and dont be crptic i know tumay kya chaiya just come in my vanity van

aamir was loving fucking katrina but for her it was like no big deal it was just to get the perfect shot and she got the shot 

that scene was sure to make guys go crazy in the cinema 

IS: woh haan katrina maam 

i got the towel and went down cleaning her legs and thighs where the cum was dripping while she was standing and talking to the director 

he wanted to fuck her making excuse so she asks for more screen time but katrina knew what he was doing 

i was cleaning her pussy now with the towel cleaning all the cum off it
i wasnt sure what was happening but i trusted my mom

WD: woh theek hay (goin with her walking naked to the shower   hands covering my cock  saw massi smiling lookin at me)

[Image: KWDED0T.jpg]
(05-01-2019, 11:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i wasnt sure what was happening but i trusted my mom

WD: woh theek hay (goin with her walking naked to the shower   hands covering my cock  saw massi smiling lookin at me)

kareena was loving it she had wanted to pimp you out for so long and now it was going to happen 

aish taking you to the shower and putting the shower on and kareena even coming behind you as well looking at you in the shower

kareena: teek se saaf karna hai neend mein hi ganda kar diya apne aap ko 

aish: main toh poora saaf kar doongi apne bete ko kyun momma ke liye saaf hona hai na bete 

she ad you in the shower cleaning your body for what was going to come next you needed to be clean now 

kareena: ab toh hogaya hai i am going in the room bring him in as well 

[Image: PHUIMWR.jpg]

kareena going away and aish finsihing cleaning you off nthe shower now like a good mom 

aish: jaise maasi kehti hia you need to do ok maasi ki baan tumhe suni chaiye shes very good ok 

your mom telling you to make sure youb listen to kareena now

aish: woh badi hai jaise tum meri baat sunte ho you also need to listen to her as well from now on usse gussa nahin aana chaiye

she picke dyou up in her arms and taking you back to the bedroom now after the shower

aish: chalo wapas bedroom chalte hai maasi ke saath ab kaafi planned hai ab toh aage

[Image: yYSwP4l.jpg]
she stood there untill u cleaned her up good

diretor: woh katrina the thing is sirf mein nahin hoon

woh financers of th e movie are here too (he waiving at a man he coming to her)

katrina: kya samaj rakha hay tum log nay...u dint buy me ok (she looked at him and found him hot)

financer; hey katrina realy wanted to meet u

[Image: rGpjeCX.jpg]

katrina: hmmm fine IS wait here...dont want u turning my mood off finish this up

help them clean the set and wait for me outside the vanity van

(u saw her take 2 men both walking beside her...the director groping her ass and walking in the van)

make up boy: MR. kaif woh madam ko kuch bhi chaiya toh mujhay batana ill help u out (trying to get on ur good sides)

(u were standing ooutside the van just hearing what they saying)

katrina: jiska bada hay uska loongi mooh mein mein

[Image: jkKF4yK.jpg]
i was naked all wet and confused

(me in her arms she picked me so easily) woh momma kya ganda kiya mainay (as i dint realise i had cummed in my bed)

(sseing massi sit on the bed ) kya hora hay yeh

[Image: 03m9TuY.jpg]
(05-01-2019, 11:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she stood there untill u cleaned her up good

diretor: woh katrina the thing is sirf mein nahin hoon

woh financers of th e movie are here too (he waiving at a man he coming to her)

katrina: kya samaj rakha hay tum log nay...u dint buy me ok (she looked at him and found him hot)

financer; hey katrina realy wanted to meet

katrina: hmmm fine IS wait here...dont want u turning my mood off finish this up

help them clean the set and wait for me outside the vanity van

(u saw her take 2 men both walking beside her...the director groping her ass and walking in the van)

make up boy: MR. kaif woh madam ko kuch bhi chaiya toh mujhay batana ill help u out (trying to get on ur good sides)

(u were standing ooutside the van just hearing what they saying)

katrina: jiska bada hay uska loongi mooh mein mein

the director even calling the financer of the movie over she saying dont act like they bought her but she found him hot so in the enn agreed 

katrina was the main selling point of the movie not only the fans but to financers and distributors and everyone 

even the make up boy calling me Mr Kaif since thats just how i was know watching them take my wife groping her ass

i was helping out of the set cleaning the set since i had to wait for her anyway to finish up
(05-01-2019, 11:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was naked all wet and confused

(me in her arms she picked me so easily) woh momma kya ganda kiya mainay (as i dint realise i had cummed in my bed)

(sseing massi sit on the bed ) kya hora hay yeh

aish: pehle toh main iss dhoodh pila doongi 

kareena: aare thoda wait karo phele picture leni hai na need his profile picture toh pehle woh phir tum enjoy karna teek hai 

aish was actauly happy she was getting her sons cock she was happy you had grown up 

but you had no idea what was going on and what else was going to happen with you now 

kareena: WD chalo lie down on the bed chalo teek se lie down come on 

you did that since you mom told you to listen to kareena and do whatever she wants and you was doing that now 

[Image: syvXpBo.jpg]

kareena taking her phone out and taking your ictures now while aish taking her dress off and in bra and panties 

she was getting ready to have her son while kareena taking pictred of you

kareena: WD open your legs come on open wide chalo 

you opening your legs and kareena getting a good pictre of your dick now as well she was taking so many picyires

aish: ab bas 

kareena: aare ek aur WD chalo on all fours peeche se dikhao woh gaand ka bhi chaiye na for girls that like the other way

you doing that and kareen ataking pictures of your ass now as well 

[Image: wQRW2CG.jpg]
the men who were the spot boys and drivers all behaved nicely

with u as they wanted u to put a good word for them

driver: sir madam kahan hay we readt to leave?

(u hearing laughter and moans behind u even seeing the vanity van shake)

katrina: arrey aram sey nangi toh honyay doo let me take em off

director: fuck it costume ka koi use nahin hay (chirrrrrrrrrrr)

[Image: H3xcFRV.jpg]
katrina:arrey pooda phad diya ufff come here muah muah muah

financer: mooh mein mera loo katrina so want to fuck ur face

driver (hearing all this withu standing outside) umm lagt hay madam ko time lagayga..

katrina: ghngg ghnggggg umm itna bada lagat hya bohot time sey khada hay

(u couldnt see anything just hear all of it)

[Image: X6T8qG6.jpg]