Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(07-08-2019, 12:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: ash: let me handle this IS..(to him) u made me angry aur abhi meray husband ko bhi ghussa dila diya

guy: husband mujhay laga beta hoga hahahh (he then seeing she was pissed) woh sorry madam woh app jaoo

ash: (u both walking in) pakka that slut apni tangein khol us malhotra ka lund leri hogi

mujhay pata hay she ueses her pussy to get all this (she stormed into the room and what u both saw was so different)

(u saw man in doggy..with a ball gag in his mouth..hands tied and karrena behind him..they dint hear or see u yet)

karrena: thats its aur chaiy na huh (spank spank) huhh u filthy animal yehi chaiya tha na..ur mistress is gonna make u cum for the 9th time na

ash: (u saw shock on her face too) kya hora hay yahan malhotra u pathectic shit kya kar rahay hoon

karrena( seeing ash and smilling..still fucking him) ohh hey ash array we are working tum yahan (seeing u) ohh toh yeh hay tumara hubby?

array sharam karlo yeh tumaray chotay bhai say bhi chota hay umar mein

we going in and we thought it would be the guy dominating kareena and fucking her which i knew aish would sort out... it wasnt a big deal for me

but then walking in a seeing the exact opposite... seeing kareena dominating such a high profile and rich guy

i was shocked.. i never saw such a woman in such a power position before...
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(07-08-2019, 12:44 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ileana:; teek hai... woh jaane se pehle kuch karna padega humein 'she went out and saw the neighbor in the garden just sitting down' aare rahul 

rahul: haan ileana kya hua 'he found her super hot... since she was even when overweight' kuch chaiye kya

ileana: haan haan yahan aao na 'he coming and coming in the house now' woh seedha bata dehti hoon i need you to drop your pants 

aur give me a load in my mouth teek hai... karpgaye kya mere liye 'he shocked... he wanted to but didnt know what to say' aare dont worry woh main

'she getting some money now' yeh lo... this will be for your hardwork na... toh karogaye... i mean if you dont want to main kisi aur ko 

rahul: woh nahin nahin... eerrmm woh i can help you... woh bas errmm kyun chaiye woh eermm WD hai na 'he still dropping his pants while talking'
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

she was so into workout she dint even realize she was made to be a slut taking a random cock for her load

i walked out to see him take his pants out

WD: hey rahul woh help her out na..woh tired bhi hay so u mind really giving it to her?

[Image: bNJfGNX.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 12:49 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm ahh that like a goos whore ahh ..tumaray hatth mein ata hi nahin hay yeh..spit on it and jerk alia

(started kissing her) mooh khol (thu thu thu) swallow that..kaisa tha taste?..sharma uncle nay bola hay tum achi randi nahin hoon woh nahin ayingay ab (lying to her to make her fell seh isnt doing good)

she letting you spit in her mouth and she taking it in and swallowing it as well whiel jerking you off spitting on your cock 

alia: nahin nahin main bhot achi raandi hoon... woh kal dekhna main uncle sharma ke paas jaongi aur unko bhi bata doongi aur phir woh bhi aayegaye

aur baaki uncles bhi daddy dekhna main bhot hi achi raandi banke rahoongi 

[Image: CgvIYsg.jpg]

woh abho un sabko pata nahin hai... main abse aur ache se kheloongi aur bhot acha karoongi main toh mmmm mmmm bhot acha taste hai daddy 

woh aap batao kya karna hai... main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon utni achi raandi hoon main daddy i can do anything aapko

meri bum bum mein bhi karna hia kya... wahan mujhe dard bhi nahin hoga abse... dekhna aap (still palying with herself) mmm aahh

[Image: v3Txsoc.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 12:51 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

she was so into workout she dint even realize she was made to be a slut taking a random cock for her load

i walked out to see him take his pants out

WD: hey rahul woh help her out na..woh tired bhi hay so u mind really giving it to her?

ileana: its just for protein... woh bas tumara cum hi chaiye mujhe chalo... jerk it off and give it to me 

rahul: main hi... woh my hands hurt na... been working i the garden 

ielana: acha acha ill help chalo 'she rgabbed his cock and jerking it off and she kept jerking it off and it got harder na harder for her but she was getting late for the meeting'

[Image: i3Wjago.jpg]

aare karo na rahul why are you taking so long 

rahul: woh aise hi itni jaldi nahin hota hai mera... woh maybe if you used your mouth 

ileana: jaldi hojayega na phir 'she taking the cock in her mouth and she sucking his cock now... sucking his cock as best she coudl he was loving it'

rahul: aaaahhhh fuck haan haan aise toh 2 minutes mein hi hojayega ileana... just keep doing it ase hi'

[Image: LA6YKxO.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 12:49 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we going in and we thought it would be the guy dominating kareena and fucking her which i knew aish would sort out... it wasnt a big deal for me

but then walking in a seeing the exact opposite... seeing kareena dominating such a high profile and rich guy

i was shocked.. i never saw such a woman in such a power position before...

ash walking close to the guy and took her heil off and hit his face

ash: u dog meri shaddi kya hogai tumay laga I wont be giving u dick (she pulled his gag off and spat in his face)

malhotra: ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ash tum ahhh (u saw ehen she spat his cock no one touhcing it and he was cumming) ahhhhhh im cumming ash

[Image: eFHS0rL.jpg]
ash: (slapped him) chup chup tumsay baat hi nahin karni (to karrena) huhh fair game jo mainay kiya wohi kar rahi hoon huh get off him

karrena: nahin (u saw her hands on his hips fucking him harder) kya karlogi..aur waisay if i leave him (seeing u) who will make me cum?

[Image: B5ToQgn.jpg]

ash: (to u) Is i know batay nahin i dint think it was important lekin u know na the industry..we have to fuck around fark itna hay

ki i do the fucking (she went and opened the cupbord) hmm toh mera wala yahin hay huh (u saw ur wife take a huge strap on out)

[Image: wHlPpz3.jpg]

IS help me with the dres...IS hello (u were starting at a naked karrena fuck a guy) ider dhiyan doo warn tumari gaand mein daldungi yeh

karrena: array did u see that ash? when u said that his eyes popped..dont tell me u havent tapped that ass? i mean yeh kuch karta toh hoga nahin na?

[Image: TZkvp2s.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 12:53 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she letting you spit in her mouth and she taking it in and swallowing it as well whiel jerking you off spitting on your cock 

alia: nahin nahin main bhot achi raandi hoon... woh kal dekhna main uncle sharma ke paas jaongi aur unko bhi bata doongi aur phir woh bhi aayegaye

aur baaki uncles bhi daddy dekhna main bhot hi achi raandi banke rahoongi 

woh abho un sabko pata nahin hai... main abse aur ache se kheloongi aur bhot acha karoongi main toh mmmm mmmm bhot acha taste hai daddy 

woh aap batao kya karna hai... main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon utni achi raandi hoon main daddy i can do anything aapko

meri bum bum mein bhi karna hia kya... wahan mujhe dard bhi nahin hoga abse... dekhna aap (still palying with herself) mmm aahh

I slapped her accors her face she fell of the bed

WD: battein kam kar samjhi...dekho kitna hard hay sahi say karo i dont care if u choke on it or u cry..poora lena hoga ajj

hamesha bas adha leti hoon...(she was so brainwashed she would do anything) no candies for u for a week ab

[Image: tT0NXiN.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 12:59 AM)wkdevil Wrote: ash walking close to the guy and took her heil off and hit his face

ash: u dog meri shaddi kya hogai tumay laga I wont be giving u dick (she pulled his gag off and spat in his face)

malhotra: ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ash tum ahhh (u saw ehen she spat his cock no one touhcing it and he was cumming) ahhhhhh im cumming ash

sh: (slapped him) chup chup tumsay baat hi nahin karni (to karrena) huhh fair game jo mainay kiya wohi kar rahi hoon huh get off him

karrena: nahin (u saw her hands on his hips fucking him harder) kya karlogi..aur waisay if i leave him (seeing u) who will make me cum?

ash: (to u) Is i know batay nahin i dint think it was important lekin u know na the industry..we have to fuck around fark itna hay

ki i do the fucking (she went and opened the cupbord) hmm toh mera wala yahin hay huh (u saw ur wife take a huge strap on out)

IS help me with the dres...IS hello (u were starting at a naked karrena fuck a guy) ider dhiyan doo warn tumari gaand mein daldungi yeh

karrena: array did u see that ash? when u said that his eyes popped..dont tell me u havent tapped that ass? i mean yeh kuch karta toh hoga nahin na?

i had no idea... all this time i thought the guys fucked the actresses but now realising the actresses had so much more power.. espeiclaly the big time actresses

kareena was fucking him so good i coudlnt take my eyes off her... kareena surprised aish hadnt fucked me yet 

IS: woh haan haan aish 'helping her out' woh haan woh you never told me ki woh aise hota hai
(07-08-2019, 12:56 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ileana: its just for protein... woh bas tumara cum hi chaiye mujhe chalo... jerk it off and give it to me 

rahul: main hi... woh my hands hurt na... been working i the garden 

ielana: acha acha ill help chalo 'she rgabbed his cock and jerking it off and she kept jerking it off and it got harder na harder for her but she was getting late for the meeting'

aare karo na rahul why are you taking so long 

rahul: woh aise hi itni jaldi nahin hota hai mera... woh maybe if you used your mouth 

ileana: jaldi hojayega na phir 'she taking the cock in her mouth and she sucking his cock now... sucking his cock as best she coudl he was loving it'

rahul: aaaahhhh fuck haan haan aise toh 2 minutes mein hi hojayega ileana... just keep doing it ase hi'

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

she was desperat for cum now this was her life a load in her mouth every hour

WD: umm babe we getting late pata hay na producer kitna bura hay already he doesent likes us make him cum na..

[Image: bNJfGNX.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 01:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: I slapped her accors her face she fell of the bed

WD: battein kam kar samjhi...dekho kitna hard hay sahi say karo i dont care if u choke on it or u cry..poora lena hoga ajj

hamesha bas adha leti hoon...(she was so brainwashed she would do anything) no candies for u for a week ab

she fell on the bed holding her cheek... you knew you could be as rough as you wanted with her today now 

alia: woh nahin dekho na maine hi hard kiya hai na daddy... maine hi khel kar yeh kiya hai... toh am doing really good na.. main pora loongi 

she geting back and she going on her knees infront of your cock now... and she grabbing your hueg cock and bringing it near her mouth 

[Image: cXMf26O.jpg]

alia: mmmm woh (she seeing hwo big it was... but then taking it in her mouth and trying to take as much as she could but still not taking it all)

woh bas mainkarti hoon... thoda wait karo daddy main poora loongi mooh mein bas thoda wait karo na mmm uummm

(she sucking on yoru cock taking more of it in but still hadnt even taken half of it yet... since it was too big for her mouth yyour huge cock)

[Image: VK0xAxN.jpg]
(07-08-2019, 01:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

she was desperat for cum now this was her life a load in her mouth every hour

WD: umm babe we getting late pata hay na producer kitna bura hay already he doesent likes us make him cum na..

ileana: am tryng na... rahul hurry up... kya kar rahe ho jaldi se karo... i think next time kisi aur ke paas jaana padega mujhe toh 

he coudlnt control himself with what she was doing and started cumming down her thoat... he was about to 

pull his cock out as well but she grabbed his ass and pulled him back in making sure she got every last drop of cum downn her mouth from his cock

[Image: IiNhdwg.jpg]

ileana: mmmm mmmm ummmm 'then she let him pull his cock out' mmmmmm thats perfect... acha taste hai vaise tumara rahul 

then she gettign up and rahul there 'toh ab kya' ileana looking ab him 'ab go home we need to go' it was like it was nothing and you guys now

going out of the hosue and making your way to the meeting 'already late hogaye hai hum WD... acha nahin hoga ab toh'

[Image: 7iAARMF.jpg]