Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(09-06-2019, 01:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i loved her so much..i had no idea all this was happening t me she was my dream woman ..perefect woman

if i ever saw a finger laid on her i would probably kill that man but i had no idea

the thing was shruit did a lot when you wasnt looking... but even when you was there she still found way to be slutty

but in a way that you would never suspect her at all... and her friends knew how she was

[Image: HgkvBHS.jpg]

like the time... you all were morning furniture around the house... your hands were full with things you were moving 

and she saw that and decided to be a little slutty since she saw your friends working and she got horny 

shruti: jaan dekho na... yeh teek se tied nahin hai subah time nhain mila tha mujhe tum kar dogaye kya mere liye 

[Image: h10vpl1.jpg]

you coudlnt your hands were full saying to her wait 

shruti: par jaan.. i cant walk like this na to go get more things... koi nieghbor dekh lega toh... it could fall off

ajay: aare bhai... main hon na... i was just going to pick up your new table par usse oehle bhabhi ke help kar dehta hoon main

aakir we cant have it falling na (and he would go help help and tie it up)

sruti: kitne ache dost hai aapke

[Image: N7AOlBA.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
karrena: sure ull be lekin never underestimate samjhay chalo humara biith ider hi hay

(u passing by another couple her alpha woman was fucking him..and was droping hot candle wax on his body)

alpha girl:: ahh ahh ahh thats it will ruin ur skin lekin mujhay jeetna hay yeh  so u bteer take it ahh

beta guy: yes madama hhh im ur sissy bitch u won me jo karna hay karo

[Image: pce6ppb.jpg]

karrena: aoo IS ider..ek toh put these on (she gave u a new set of bra and panties)

yeh lace wali hay and i was wearing them all night chalo (u wearing them)

ok yeachers aray hay so chalo on the stool bend over and stcik ur ass out

tumari shakal nahin seedhay gaand dikhni chaiya unay ab
[Image: Un5deAj.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 01:51 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
the thing was shruit did a lot when you wasnt looking... but even when you was there she still found way to be slutty

but in a way that you would never suspect her at all... and her friends knew how she was

like the time... you all were morning furniture around the house... your hands were full with things you were moving 

and she saw that and decided to be a little slutty since she saw your friends working and she got horny 

shruti: jaan dekho na... yeh teek se tied nahin hai subah time nhain mila tha mujhe tum kar dogaye kya mere liye 

you coudlnt your hands were full saying to her wait 

shruti: par jaan.. i cant walk like this na to go get more things... koi nieghbor dekh lega toh... it could fall off

ajay: aare bhai... main hon na... i was just going to pick up your new table par usse oehle bhabhi ke help kar dehta hoon main

aakir we cant have it falling na (and he would go help help and tie it up)

sruti: kitne ache dost hai aapke

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i had my hands full and couldn't go to her..that was fine my freind helped her

though it was i weird that her choli was backless whenever they showed up///but i dint suspect anything

[Image: eUcqDfz.jpg]
WD halat right now

[Image: juFK7Dv.gif]
(09-06-2019, 01:55 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i had my hands full and couldn't go to her..that was fine my freind helped her

though it was i weird that her choli was backless whenever they showed up///but i dint suspect anything

he just helped her out... and while he was your other friends pishing you away to the bedroom to put the things down

and he took that time to start feeling her back up as well

ajay: kya lag rahi ho bhabhi... sach mien so damn hot

[Image: ZgR04WK.jpg]

shruti: jitna chuna hai chu lo... woh aate hi hongaye aur time nahin milega tumhe

ajay: fuck bhabhi

she loved teasing them as well since she knew how crazy they were about her 

shruti: mere WD ko pata chala na tume aise karte ho mere saath toh pata hai kya haal karega tumara... maar dega sach mein

[Image: csKbylC.jpg]

when you came it out it was just normal... your wife sitting there and he doing some work

but things like this would always happne infront of you but you never suspected anything because you saw her as the perfect wife 

but even her clothes you saw... were getting more backless were getting more shorter

[Image: 60N7OhF.jpg]
kajal ki dost ki shadi..she was the maid of honor and her best mate

u all arrived at the fucmtion and ur wife lokking as perfect as a woman

she even upstaged the bride herself..and with kajals repuation all men knew they had a chance today

kajal: (metting her freind) uff ritu kitnay hot hot ladkay hay yahan..tumari hubby ki side kay log achay hay

[Image: DLQ1Jk5.jpg]

ritu: ohh please kajal aak control raklo and please emray hubby say to door i rehna

(her husband shaking hands with kajal lingeirng it too on..ritu slapped his hands away)

kajal: array dont worry yahana itna maal hay mera toh set hogaya

jannu apko koi meray liya pasand karro na...(u both looking at the vast men in the hall)

[Image: 4qU1kI6.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 02:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal ki dost ki shadi..she was the maid of honor and her best mate

u all arrived at the fucmtion and ur wife lokking as perfect as a woman

she even upstaged the bride herself..and with kajals repuation all men knew they had a chance today

kajal: (metting her freind) uff ritu kitnay hot hot ladkay hay yahan..tumari hubby ki side kay log achay hay

ritu: ohh please kajal aak control raklo and please emray hubby say to door i rehna

(her husband shaking hands with kajal lingeirng it too on..ritu slapped his hands away)

kajal: array dont worry yahana itna maal hay mera toh set hogaya

jannu apko koi meray liya pasand karro na...(u both looking at the vast men in the hall)

she was looking so stunning... even more beautiful than the bride herself... all men knew my wives reptutaion and how she was 

adn even her own friend knew how she was... even thou they were best friends and she was the maid of honor... she also knew how kajla was

IS: jo tum chaho jaanu... your the most beautiful woman in the hall jaanu
slowly and slwoly her blouses were getting tighter..her cleavage was more..

i never sommented on her dresses and would never doo...but deep inisde i dint like she flaunting her body

WD: jaan hogaya lekin bohot hi kaam hay ...

[Image: eqO3t8v.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 02:38 AM)wkdevil Wrote: slowly and slwoly her blouses were getting tighter..her cleavage was more..

i never sommented on her dresses and would never doo...but deep inisde i dint like she flaunting her body

WD: jaan hogaya lekin bohot hi kaam hay ...

shruti: take your time jaanu (she loved watching your friends sweat and work)

there wwas another such instance... when shruti wanted an apple from a tree

shruti: jaan woh dekho na... get that for me na

you telling her it was too high up... she telling you to pick her up to reach it but you still couldnt get to it 

[Image: 4FVSSlI.jpg]

shruti: woh sumit... you come here na... your taller na... tum laake do na mujhe 

sumit: main apne aap kaise dekho kitna upar hai bhabhi... i cant just reach that alone na

[Image: Ku7fwxS.jpg]

shruti: aare alone kahan... woh lift me up and ill get... WD ne kiya i nearly got it aur um jyada tall ho toh ill get it na 

sumit: sure bhabhi... main toh kar sakta hoon apni bhabhi ke liye

then you saw him... your friend lift your wife up holding her waist and lifting her up... you didnt say anything to your friend

[Image: PiKvXJ6.jpg]

because you own wife had asked him to do this for... now infront of you he had he lfted up

your wives waist was infront of his eyes... he coudlnt look anywehre else besides her naked waist while she was reaching up

[Image: bnguQDd.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 02:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was looking so stunning... even more beautiful than the bride herself... all men knew my wives reptutaion and how she was 

adn even her own friend knew how she was... even thou they were best friends and she was the maid of honor... she also knew how kajla was

IS: jo tum chaho jaanu... your the most beautiful woman in the hall jaanu

ritu: array im right here IS bhaiya aapp na mera mood hi kharab kardogay

kajal: array unlay liya toh mein hi sab hoon kisko compliment bhi nahin dingay chalo mein chali..

dinner say pehlay 2-3 say hojay bas. (ur wife holding ur hand walking and meeting some people..shaking her ass as she wa;ked men staring at her)

[Image: 7hJEiyP.jpg]

IS ider thero meray samna (she using u as a shiel and looking over 2 guys) uff mast hay dulhay kay bhai hay shayad.

(she purposely dropped her pallu and thrusting her tits out..one of them walked over to her)

guy: woh madam apka pallu ..hello uthaoo na (telling u..as u were her hubby)

kajal: its ok na pakadlo mera...)she looked at her tits) array pally baba uthaoo na

[Image: tAsDcsc.jpg]