Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
kajal : looking at u her both hand on sushmita cock they both facing each other and jerking

haan Is mainay hi bulaya tha woh crawl over here..aray aray hold on turn (she seeingu had cum leaking on her thigs and on her floor now)

yeh tumnay kya kiya how dare u come in my office uncleaned...sheet laoo -20 hay yeh toh lao

[Image: 662092-sushmita-back-tattoo-collage.jpg]

sushmita: (she bent and kissed kajal cock and jerking it) shh shh kajol tum itna ghussa kyun hoti hoon

cut them some slack na..array yeh aur karrena bohot mehnat kar rahay hay jannay doo..chalo for me janay doo

kajaol" ahh chalo thhek hay..IS i need u to chose 2 beta sisy from the class ek presentation deni hay stage pay we are having guests at the asemly tommorow ok?

[Image: 1ff698200d0cee1edf8eb3e8660579bc.jpg]
shruti... wife of WD... toh WD she was this perfect wife... who take great care of him

she was just the perfect indian wife... but WD had no idea at all how is wife really was... even thou he had been married

to her for so long... his friends knew his wife more than he knew his own wife

they knew how horny his wife was... and how much of a slut she had started to become

she hadnt fucked nayone other than WD yet... but she had sucked other mens cock and other men had licked her pussy and ass and they

[Image: A7qKGfJ.jpg]

groped her all the time... kissed her all the time.. sometimes infront of WD but he didnt realise at all

like she was been dressed in her normal saree and his friends would come visit and they would hug and meet WD and then

they would go to hug and meet shruti and as soon as they saw WD not looking one friend would grab her ass

rahul: maal lag rahi hoon aaj bhabhi sach mein (whispering to her)

but then wehnever you looked she would leave her ass and it would just look like an innocent hug and nothing else

[Image: 7GCiBKs.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
evwey week a assenly was held dor all the students but tomorrows assembly was special

it was the annual top beta and alpha showcase assembly

the best of 3 couples of a lapha and beta would be chossen to showc ase their talents on the stage

the prizes of the winning were still undisclosed but runours were 2 big alpha woman were gonna be special guest at the event

all the students preparing for the first round in which they had to impress their teachers and then they could get on stage

[Image: ODBfyqZ.jpg]

karrena: IS  i have never lost this thhek hay hamesha select huwi hoon aur hamesha stage pay bhi gayi hoon aoo ider

(she taking u in the hall showing the trophy section..only her phoots for past 4 years) so be a good sissy samjhay

humay sab teachers ko impress karna hay..unfortunately unanimous rehna hay so  kangana ko bhi

(she taking u in the hall all the students had to show what special they made in terms of having sex )

[Image: KsktAwI.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 01:33 AM)wkdevil Wrote: evwey week a assenly was held dor all the students but tomorrows assembly was special

it was the annual top beta and alpha showcase assembly

the best of 3 couples of a lapha and beta would be chossen to showc ase their talents on the stage

the prizes of the winning were still undisclosed but runours were 2 big alpha woman were gonna be special guest at the event

all the students preparing for the first round in which they had to impress their teachers and then they could get on stage

karrena: IS  i have never lost this thhek hay hamesha select huwi hoon aur hamesha stage pay bhi gayi hoon aoo ider

(she taking u in the hall showing the trophy section..only her phoots for past 4 years) so be a good sissy samjhay

humay sab teachers ko impress karna hay..unfortunately unanimous rehna hay so  kangana ko bhi

(she taking u in the hall all the students had to show what special they made in terms of having sex )

i had even been practising for this at home as well since i knew it was big thing 

IS: woh haan madam poo... i will be a good sissy slut... was prasticing all night even slept with the butt plug in my ass
(09-06-2019, 01:28 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shruti... wife of WD... toh WD she was this perfect wife... who take great care of him

she was just the perfect indian wife... but WD had no idea at all how is wife really was... even thou he had been married

to her for so long... his friends knew his wife more than he knew his own wife

they knew how horny his wife was... and how much of a slut she had started to become

she hadnt fucked nayone other than WD yet... but she had sucked other mens cock and other men had licked her pussy and ass and they

groped her all the time... kissed her all the time.. sometimes infront of WD but he didnt realise at all

like she was been dressed in her normal saree and his friends would come visit and they would hug and meet WD and then

they would go to hug and meet shruti and as soon as they saw WD not looking one friend would grab her ass

rahul: maal lag rahi hoon aaj bhabhi sach mein (whispering to her)

but then wehnever you looked she would leave her ass and it would just look like an innocent hug and nothing else

she lived most of her lue in a village and was educated but for the past 5 years in the city she was slowly changing

at one time she wouldnt even shake hands with a man o myslef encouraged her to be freindly so hugging was not a issue for me

one thing i noticed my freinds always use to hang out at my place now

[Image: 59XT72e.jpg]
ALL CREDITS FOR FANTASTIC SRUTHI CAPS GOES TO MY BROTHER TW..HOPE U SEE THIS BRO

[Image: iDhEOni.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 01:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she lived most of her lue in a village and was educated but for the past 5 years in the city she was slowly changing

at one time she wouldnt even shake hands with a man o myslef encouraged her to be freindly so hugging was not a issue for me

one thing i noticed my freinds always use to hang out at my place now

there was even times you would come home to find your friends already there or times when you came home

and found your friend with your wife in the bedroom and she just saying 'woh he fixing the bed na jaan

woh kya hai subah toot gai thi toh i needed a strong man to help me aur tumara dost itna acha hai ki itni madat ki meri toh'

[Image: Xn8Redf.jpg]

rohit: haan bhai... aise kya karte ho ki bed thod di tumne toh... par koi na i fixed it up 

woh kaafi der tak yaahn tha i hope you dont mind woh bhabhi ne bhot khayal rakha mera toh par abhi ke liye chalta hoon main

(he would hug you and shruti behind your back would turn his ass to him and he would spank her ass while hugging you)

[Image: BroF85F.jpg]

rohit: woh i will be back tomorrow morning to check it again teek hia na... make sure its not broken again 

he would be walking out and shruti would turn and give him a wink as well... just making him more hard for her all the time

[Image: 1K36IdU.jpg]

even when all your friends together and sitting... befoer she would sit on opposite couches to them but now even if you

wasnt there she wouls still sit on the same couch and realy close up to them

[Image: 6e3mVXK.jpg]
u were crawling on ur knees and karrena herself was visiting some booths ere student were showing off their talenst

rakul: umm sluro slurp umm slrup (u saw her face plastered in cum) auur doo na

alpha: (he sitting on the side) hey karrena mein toh non stop blowbang wala kar raha hoon..ab tak 20 cum shots hogay hay hopefully i win

[Image: xdKNbmK.jpg]

karrena: array yeh mainay first year mein apnay beta kay sath karaya tha

(she walking seeing another booth a beta guy getting whiped on his back)

alpha girl: aoo karrena yeh loo 5 rs a whip on my worthless fuck meat tumaray liya free marro

karrena: umm na not into it lagt nahin ulll win though (to u) competion ab tak toh utna strong nahin lagra hay

[Image: zvIDRyb.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 01:42 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
there was even times you would come home to find your friends already there or times when you came home

and found your friend with your wife in the bedroom and she just saying 'woh he fixing the bed na jaan

woh kya hai subah toot gai thi toh i needed a strong man to help me aur tumara dost itna acha hai ki itni madat ki meri toh'

rohit: haan bhai... aise kya karte ho ki bed thod di tumne toh... par koi na i fixed it up 

woh kaafi der tak yaahn tha i hope you dont mind woh bhabhi ne bhot khayal rakha mera toh par abhi ke liye chalta hoon main

(he would hug you and shruti behind your back would turn his ass to him and he would spank her ass while hugging you)

rohit: woh i will be back tomorrow morning to check it again teek hia na... make sure its not broken again 

he would be walking out and shruti would turn and give him a wink as well... just making him more hard for her all the time

even when all your friends together and sitting... befoer she would sit on opposite couches to them but now even if you

wasnt there she wouls still sit on the same couch and realy close up to them
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i loved her so much..i had no idea all this was happening t me she was my dream woman ..perefect woman

if i ever saw a finger laid on her i would probably kill that man but i had no idea

[Image: iDhEOni.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 01:42 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u were crawling on ur knees and karrena herself was visiting some booths ere student were showing off their talenst

rakul: umm sluro slurp umm slrup (u saw her face plastered in cum) auur doo na

alpha: (he sitting on the side) hey karrena mein toh non stop blowbang wala kar raha hoon..ab tak 20 cum shots hogay hay hopefully i win

karrena: array yeh mainay first year mein apnay beta kay sath karaya tha

(she walking seeing another booth a beta guy getting whiped on his back)

alpha girl: aoo karrena yeh loo 5 rs a whip on my worthless fuck meat tumaray liya free marro

karrena: umm na not into it lagt nahin ulll win though (to u) competion ab tak toh utna strong nahin lagra hay

everyone was trying they best to win now... but kareena looking and saying to be comptetion wasnt strong

IS: haan madam poo... i will make sure jo bhi competetion ho to make you proud... i will be such  agood sissy