Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
IS and Kajal... been married for 2 years now... and they both really loved each other 

Kajal knew IS always took care of her 

and for me kajal was the perfect woman... the perfect wife... i loved her more than anything else in the world 

but there was one problem... and that was the bedroom 

i was useless in the bedroom... the worst fuck ever... impotent... could barely last 2 minutes

[Image: niL27MY.jpg]

and then once i came it never got hard again... on top of that it was so small... that was one huge issue in our marriage

kajal was very loyal as well she never cheated on me

but i felt so bad... that i couldnt give her what she needed in the bedroom and that she would 

never get the full satisfaction... thats when i told her... that i didnt mind if she would like to bang other guys 

i told her if she wanted she could have fun with other men and i wouldnt mind at all

[Image: yrNkEty.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(29-12-2021, 03:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS and Kajal... been married for 2 years now... and they both really loved each other 

Kajal knew IS always took care of her 

and for me kajal was the perfect woman... the perfect wife... i loved her more than anything else in the world 

but there was one problem... and that was the bedroom 

i was useless in the bedroom... the worst fuck ever... impotent... could barely last 2 minutes

[Image: niL27MY.jpg]

and then once i came it never got hard again... on top of that it was so small... that was one huge issue in our marriage

kajal was very loyal as well she never cheated on me

but i felt so bad... that i couldnt give her what she needed in the bedroom and that she would 

never get the full satisfaction... thats when i told her... that i didnt mind if she would like to bang other guys 

i told her if she wanted she could have fun with other men and i wouldnt mind at all

[Image: yrNkEty.jpg]

And then it all began IS thought she will choose a guy and will have some fun but it turned out she was

a full on slut with in she was banged by more than 15 guys in a week as u returned from the office u

could see some new guy getting dressed up and gng out laughing at u and today there were 2 guys

in the hall sitting on sofa while there was a guy in bedroom u could hear her moan while he was humiliating
(29-12-2021, 04:00 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: And then it all began IS thought she will choose a guy and will have some fun but it turned out she was

a full on slut with in she was banged by more than 15 guys in a week as u returned from the office u

could see some new guy getting dressed up and gng out laughing at u and today there were 2 guys

in the hall sitting on sofa while there was a guy in bedroom u could hear her moan while he was humiliating

i never expected this at all... but once she fucked one guy... 

she couldnt get enough of it at all... she realised what it felt like to get fucked really good... to be sexually satisfied

and she wasnt going to give that up for anything 

she wanted more and more guys... more annd more cock... giving her the time of her life... something 

i could never do... she really turned into a full on slut... but the thing was she was more happy now

[Image: uBLz0VZ.jpg]

and thats what i was seeing... her being so happy... so i didnt mind at all... letting her fuck as many as she wants

i came home... some guy walking out 

guy 1: maal hai tumari biwi yaar... kal phir aaonga raandi ke liye 

then two other guys sitting on the sofa

guy 2: aare bhai... tell him to hurry up na... hes hogging the bitch... humein bhi chaiye

while in the bedroom i could hear

kajal: aaaahh aaahh yes yes aaahh more aaahh fuck me aaahhh kuttiya bana do mujhe aaahh aaahh

[Image: Qp3HxrL.jpg]
(29-12-2021, 04:07 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i never expected this at all... but once she fucked one guy... 

she couldnt get enough of it at all... she realised what it felt like to get fucked really good... to be sexually satisfied

and she wasnt going to give that up for anything 

she wanted more and more guys... more annd more cock... giving her the time of her life... something 

i could never do... she really turned into a full on slut... but the thing was she was more happy now

[Image: uBLz0VZ.jpg]

and thats what i was seeing... her being so happy... so i didnt mind at all... letting her fuck as many as she wants

i came home... some guy walking out 

guy 1: maal hai tumari biwi yaar... kal phir aaonga raandi ke liye 

then two other guys sitting on the sofa

guy 2: aare bhai... tell him to hurry up na... hes hogging the bitch... humein bhi chaiye

while in the bedroom i could hear

kajal: aaaahh aaahh yes yes aaahh more aaahh fuck me aaahhh kuttiya bana do mujhe aaahh aaahh

[Image: Qp3HxrL.jpg]

U thought it is good that she is enjoying but u didnt like that ur wife was called names by this random people

and u have earned respect in the society so far but due to the urges of kajal people in ur society kept on

calling u if ur wife was free for a round or two it has become a regular thing so u thought of asking ur wife to

slow things down a lil bit 2-3 guys may be but u were never getting a chance to speak to her day or night

some one was on ur bed fucking kajal
(29-12-2021, 04:14 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: U thought it is good that she is enjoying but u didnt like that ur wife was called names by this random people

and u have earned respect in the society so far but due to the urges of kajal people in ur society kept on

calling u if ur wife was free for a round or two it has become a regular thing so u thought of asking ur wife to

slow things down a lil bit 2-3 guys may be but u were never getting a chance to speak to her day or night

some one was on ur bed fucking kajal

i was missing spending time with her... since i loved her so much 

but she was always with some guy warming up his bed... and i couldnt get a chance to spend time with my lovely wife 

but it was so normal... she was known as the neighborhood whore... everyone fucked her 

even when i went in the room to tell them to calm down... coming in seeing her in doggy getting rammed 

kajal: aaahh woh jaan your here aaahh mmmm woh bas kuch der aur aaahh we are a little busy aaahh aaaahhh

[Image: a8vg5c4.jpg]

guy 1: aaj sofa par soja... am going all night with this fucking whore

IS: woh i mean please dont call her that 

when i said that he got angry and grabbed her hair and started pounding her harder and slapping her ass

kajal: jaan you made him angry... tum jao na... woh ill meet you later aaahh aaaahhh fuck aise toh aur maaza aata hai 

i couldnt do anything at all... and the thing was when these people were not here other people were here

[Image: PPGenJM.jpg]
(29-12-2021, 04:19 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was missing spending time with her... since i loved her so much 

but she was always with some guy warming up his bed... and i couldnt get a chance to spend time with my lovely wife 

but it was so normal... she was known as the neighborhood whore... everyone fucked her 

even when i went in the room to tell them to calm down... coming in seeing her in doggy getting rammed 

kajal: aaahh woh jaan your here aaahh mmmm woh bas kuch der aur aaahh we are a little busy aaahh aaaahhh

[Image: a8vg5c4.jpg]

guy 1: aaj sofa par soja... am going all night with this fucking whore

IS: woh i mean please dont call her that 

when i said that he got angry and grabbed her hair and started pounding her harder and slapping her ass

kajal: jaan you made him angry... tum jao na... woh ill meet you later aaahh aaaahhh fuck aise toh aur maaza aata hai 

i couldnt do anything at all... and the thing was when these people were not here other people were here

[Image: PPGenJM.jpg]

and then suddenly ur boss called u to his cabin one day and gave u a 1 week trip to an hill station as a gift

as u were working hard for the company at last u thought u got some time with her but as u reached there

u saw ur boss with his 4 friends waiting for u he came to u shown a video of ur wife getting banged by

some random people

Boss : iss randi ko lene keliye ey plan banaya tha sofa pe comfortably soh jana

and all week u could see how they were having fun with ur slutty kajal
(29-12-2021, 04:29 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: and then suddenly ur boss called u to his cabin one day and gave u a 1 week trip to an hill station as a gift

as u were working hard for the company at last u thought u got some time with her but as u reached there

u saw ur boss with his 4 friends waiting for u he came to u shown a video of ur wife getting banged by

some random people

Boss : iss randi ko lene keliye ey plan banaya tha sofa pe comfortably soh jana

and all week u could see how they were having fun with ur slutty kajal

and kajal didnt mind at all... this just meant more cock for her... the whore she had become 

and now even my boss was having fun with my wife... setting this plan

i was thinking it was becaise i was working so hard... but it was just so they could have my wife for a few days... so even 

on vacation... i was sleeping on the sofa while my boss and his friends gangbanged my wife 

boss: aisa maal hai aur abhi pata chala mujhe... ab toh iske saath hamesha enjoy karegaye 

[Image: yZ0lp3d.jpg]

friend 1: aare bhai mujhe bhi kuch naukri dila dena tere office mein.. just some role

friend 2: haan mujhe bhi... phir sab saath mein karegaye isko office mein bulake

friend 3: aare office mein nahin... then other people will join in... mujhe toh yeh sirf humare liye chaiye ab toh 

kajal; itne saare bade lund... pata nahin kahan se start karo aur kahan se hatam

but she was taking them all... one by one... then two at a time... then 3 at a time... then even 4 at a time... all weekend long

[Image: HZQYYai.png]
(29-12-2021, 04:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: and kajal didnt mind at all... this just meant more cock for her... the whore she had become 

and now even my boss was having fun with my wife... setting this plan

i was thinking it was becaise i was working so hard... but it was just so they could have my wife for a few days... so even 

on vacation... i was sleeping on the sofa while my boss and his friends gangbanged my wife 

boss: aisa maal hai aur abhi pata chala mujhe... ab toh iske saath hamesha enjoy karegaye 

[Image: yZ0lp3d.jpg]

friend 1: aare bhai mujhe bhi kuch naukri dila dena tere office mein.. just some role

friend 2: haan mujhe bhi... phir sab saath mein karegaye isko office mein bulake

friend 3: aare office mein nahin... then other people will join in... mujhe toh yeh sirf humare liye chaiye ab toh 

kajal; itne saare bade lund... pata nahin kahan se start karo aur kahan se hatam

but she was taking them all... one by one... then two at a time... then 3 at a time... then even 4 at a time... all weekend long

[Image: HZQYYai.png]

All things said it was a brutal week for u guys u cant say anything to ur boss or his friends and they

roughed up kajal to the core and she enjoyed it more than what she was doing at home but after a week

constantnt banging boss came to u

Boss : lagtha hain kuch jyada hogaya IS teek sei chal be nahi pa rahi hain teri biwi chalo koi baat nahi

boht maza aya isse lekar apna gaun jana thoda rest karvake fir direct mera guest house
(29-12-2021, 04:46 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: All things said it was a brutal week for u guys u cant say anything to ur boss or his friends and they

roughed up kajal to the core and she enjoyed it more than what she was doing at home but after a week

constantnt banging boss came to u

Boss : lagtha hain kuch jyada hogaya IS teek sei chal be nahi pa rahi hain teri biwi chalo koi baat nahi

boht maza aya isse lekar apna gaun jana thoda rest karvake fir direct mera guest house

my boss even telling me to come direct to his guest house later 

he wanted to fuck my wife even more yet... and i couldnt say anything to him at all... i had to let it happen

going in and seeing my wife in a state... lying there... cum all over... sweaty... and couldnt even stand

i had to help her walk... she had been fucked so much... but the thing was even when my boss wa sbusy with other things 

i didnt have time with her... since sometimes my family members would come to stay 

[Image: y7dhRwa.jpg]

and lately they were coming more often... because they knew... the bahu of the house was a whore... and they could fuck her

so even my own dad was fucking my wife... and his own bahu... 

and kajal loved it... having sex with this old guy... she always told me how much better my dad was than me 

so she was even fucking around with my dad and other relatives... it didnt only stop with my boss and some strangers 

and the society people... my won family was fucking my whore wife how they wanted 

[Image: VtdRrEM.jpg]
(29-12-2021, 04:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: my boss even telling me to come direct to his guest house later 

he wanted to fuck my wife even more yet... and i couldnt say anything to him at all... i had to let it happen

going in and seeing my wife in a state... lying there... cum all over... sweaty... and couldnt even stand

i had to help her walk... she had been fucked so much... but the thing was even when my boss wa sbusy with other things 

i didnt have time with her... since sometimes my family members would come to stay 

[Image: y7dhRwa.jpg]

and lately they were coming more often... because they knew... the bahu of the house was a whore... and they could fuck her

so even my own dad was fucking my wife... and his own bahu... 

and kajal loved it... having sex with this old guy... she always told me how much better my dad was than me 

so she was even fucking around with my dad and other relatives... it didnt only stop with my boss and some strangers 

and the society people... my won family was fucking my whore wife how they wanted 

[Image: VtdRrEM.jpg]

it has been like this now but on the thanks giving day ur nephew who was this 20 years old just graduated

sweet boy whom u loved to the core called u

raj : mama ji aaj mami free hain kya woh kuch doston ke saat city aya hun hum loog socharahete  agar

mami avilable ho tho raat rangeen banale

the call was on loud speaker and kajal also heared it she grabbed it and invited them sensually while u were

shocked as u was not expecting it with ur nephew too