Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(10-05-2019, 05:52 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she left u after a while and pari grabbing u was about to kiss u

shradha: not dome yet pari (got u back and gave more tongue really making out) muah muah umm

pari: chalo ab hogaya (pushing her off) kameni ur lips will not be the last he tastes ider aoo IS

(ur gf lovingly embracing u..making out in the club...but pari wasnt letting go)

shradha: hello lover birds mein yahin hhon..uff get a room na tum log array kha jugi kya usko pari tum

(her phone dinged) guys payment is through nikalna padayga hello (tapping ur shoulders)

pari: (letting u go) uffo haan jaoo na mein toh yahin hoon

sharda: babe its a double..hum dono sath book huway hay (u saw pari a little sad)

pari: IS duty calls woh ill make it up tommorow thhek hay jana hoga

they were so open with each other... both of them kissing me i couldnt believe two hot woman were kissing me 

then the payment went through which meant they had to go

IS: woh haan... pari... kal pakka... i will book it off for sure.. woh was nice metting you shraddha
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
jaqueline... WDs slut GF... all his friends had a go on her... not only that his boss had fucked

her as well... along with many other people as well.. thats just how she was... if she went to a club she would end 

up fucking a guy there or bringing him home with her... she was a full on slut

his friends were very open with how they talked about her as well

even infront of WD... since they had fucked her infront of WD many times before... she was they personal slut 

[Image: b42841605a25099e4f91faa553571e59.jpg]

for WD she was his GF... for hsi friends... she was someone to unload they loads in 

they all standing there... together all your friends together talking with you at your house 

rahul: aare teri slut GF kahan pe hai aaj dikh nahin rahi 

sumit: aare hogai kisi ke kamre mein for sure... giving some guy a good time... nangi hoga pakka sure hoon

ajay: aaj th mujhe chaiye... mujhe dikh gai toh i call dibs on her ass... aaj gaand meri hai bhailog

[Image: 8I7MqSW.jpg]
rumors were circulating that IS the rich business tycoon is now not single

one of the most eligible bachelors was now dating a mystery woman

till now no one from his immediate circle saw her or knew who she was and IS himself kept a huge party just to introduce her to thw world

but deepika herself was fashionably late to her own event with u attending guest and no sign of her

[Image: DKLhVA2.jpg]

after a while ur limo which u sent to pick her came and u saw her coming out

the whole crowd went silent just to get s glimpse of the woman for whom IS kept such a lavish event

she walking through the crowd in attitude her eyes fixed on u..the whole crowd talking among themselves she was like a show stopper there

[Image: TFYPNR0.jpg]
(10-05-2019, 06:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: rumors were circulating that IS the rich business tycoon is now not single

one of the most eligible bachelors was now dating a mystery woman

till now no one from his immediate circle saw her or knew who she was and IS himself kept a huge party just to introduce her to thw world

but deepika herself was fashionably late to her own event with u attending guest and no sign of her

after a while ur limo which u sent to pick her came and u saw her coming out

the whole crowd went silent just to get s glimpse of the woman for whom IS kept such a lavish event

she walking through the crowd in attitude her eyes fixed on u..the whole crowd talking among themselves she was like a show stopper there

i was super rich and single... but not anymore... now i was with someone... and just to introduce her to the world 

i set up a huge expensive event... just for her... and she was even late to that... like she was for everything

she was looking so damn hot walking through the crowd with such attitude
with jaq she  was a happy go slut no number of cocks were enough for her

and i dint mind her fucking around was secure enough in our relationship

WD: han ati hi hogi yaar tu, log na horny hokay ajatay hoon meray ghar mera time hota hay usay chodnay ka guys

[Image: K24ShXt.jpg]
(10-05-2019, 06:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: with jaq she  was a happy go slut no number of cocks were enough for her

and i dint mind her fucking around was secure enough in our relationship

WD: han ati hi hogi yaar tu, log na horny hokay ajatay hoon meray ghar mera time hota hay usay chodnay ka guys

rahul: hum kya karein... woh toh hai hi itni hot... meri GF se jyada hot toh tumari hai 

sumit: haan haan aur maine toh dinner date cancel karke aaya hoon... 

ajay: same here... main toh bol kar aaya hoon ki main tumare gahr reh raha hoon rahul yaar... par yahan agaya 

WD ki GF ki leni ke liye... ab toh zaroor le kar jaonga... saali dikh nahin rahi kahi pe 

rahul: ajayegi... aadhi nangi hogi pakka... i mean bhai aise aadhi nangi ghoomti hai woh toh mann kaise nahin akrega uspe 

[Image: w6Eq2Za.jpg]

they alwsys slut shamed her like this... you was secure with your relationshup with her

you ddint mind her fucking around since you knew thats jyst how she was and you accepted her for her 

then next minute she walked out... she was in a dress... showing all her legs... the dress was super short... all her thighs were showing

rahul: aare slut agai... bola tha na aadhi nangi... yeh toh mera dress hai jo maine gift kiya tha

jaq: babe where are you... aare tumare dost aaye hai you never told me na

[Image: c70dddaf9ce87ae88a00467788b74a90.jpg]
all eyes were set on her..her legs out she walking towards u but something weird was up

u saw 4 guys walking with her..2 on one side and other side 2

and more weird was that they had their shirts unbuttoned all six packs ripped dudes

she came right upto u..bending little and kissing u

[Image: j92celt.jpg]

deepika: hope im not late Is..woh i just hired some new bodyguards  usmay time lag gaya

woh ur guys were too out of shape kya protect kartay..chalo arent u gonna introduce me to ur guests

(some guests who were away from u)

guy: dekh yaar paisa ka khel..aisi aurat paisay say hi milti hay

guy 2: haan yaar no way she with him because of his looks hahah

[Image: dLGNsRI.jpg]
jaq walking in wearing a super tight short dress

WD: aoo babe (she walking to me we kissing with freind around us( muah muah babe u look hot as fuck..woh yeh log aisa hi agay u know na

[Image: wyeawXk.jpg]
(10-05-2019, 06:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: all eyes were set on her..her legs out she walking towards u but something weird was up

u saw 4 guys walking with her..2 on one side and other side 2

and more weird was that they had their shirts unbuttoned all six packs ripped dudes

she came right upto u..bending little and kissing u

deepika: hope im not late Is..woh i just hired some new bodyguards  usmay time lag gaya

woh ur guys were too out of shape kya protect kartay..chalo arent u gonna introduce me to ur guests

(some guests who were away from u)

guy: dekh yaar paisa ka khel..aisi aurat paisay say hi milti hay

guy 2: haan yaar no way she with him because of his looks hahah

IS: no problem babe... tumhe naye chaiye toh teek hai

she saying they bodyguards and i took her word for it... i never had any reason to suspect her at all... and some people knew exactly

why she was with me... since it was so obvious

IS: woh haan... come na... ill introducer you to everyone
(10-05-2019, 06:17 AM)wkdevil Wrote: jaq walking in wearing a super tight short dress

WD: aoo babe (she walking to me we kissing with freind around us( muah muah babe u look hot as fuck..woh yeh log aisa hi agay u know na

jaq: woh i think i know yeh log kyun aaye hai aaj aise... hamesha ek hi cheez ke liye aate hai yeh 

while she was kissing you rahul spanked her ass

rahul: ab itni hot lagti hai toh gaand pe toh padegi hi na... aur main toh rukhne wala tha kuch der ke liye par mujhe

toh lagta hai i cant wait to get started now... mujhe toh abhi hi chaiye 

sumit: aare sirf tum kyun gaand pe maarogaye hum sabka haq banta hai... sabki slut jo ahi yeh

[Image: 4230e18fb4a80e3e35904463aabe4ac4.jpg]

sumit and ajay spanking her ass as well one by one 

jaq: aaahh aaahhh aare already shuru ho hogaye tum log wait nahin kar skate ho na... dekho tumare doston ko baby... kaise gaand pe maarte hai

sumit: abhi toh aur jagah maarna hai... humein bhi toh aake mil ja aana

he literally pulled her away from youa nd started ksiing her now and when he was done rahul pulled her and 

started kissing her and then ajay pulling her... they all pulling her around kissing her 'muuaahh muuaahh thoda toh sabar karo muuaahh'

[Image: JInTDlO.jpg]