Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(10-05-2019, 04:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ab aisay koi bulayga toh mana thodi kar sakta hoon

(going near her pussy just looking at it) fuck yaar ek bhi baal nahin hay aur itni pink

she knew she was getting fucked... she had come to terms with that now

after all what had happened already... she knew she couldnt stop that so she was making sure it wasnt her ass

deepika: haan haan aur kareeb se bhi toh dekho na tum... aise dor se kaise dehogaye tum 

she grabbed your head and pulled you on her legs and now you face on her legs... her soft hot legs... and she bringing you up 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

ranveer: kaise hai meri biwi ki taangein sir... achi taangein hai na sir 

deepika: achi hi toh hongi na... dekho toh kaise mooh maar rahe hai WD poora ka poora 

she just ebing slutty now and trying to take some control of what was going on keeping your face on her legs 

deepika: aur upar aao na... deho toh kaise fresh pink chut taste karti hai upar aake... i am sure ki aap ko maaza aayega WD 

[Image: YWkCJbR.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
pari: abhi nahin abhi im with 2 clients inkay sath busy hoon raat mein we getting to gether me and some girls mein text kardungi adress

(she oned her camera and took a selfie she was in her bra u saw her face and behind 2 dudes shirtless having a drink)

inkay hojay phir baat kartaay hay..mein pics bhejti lekin 2 hay toh lagta hay ill be handfull and mouthful

[Image: bollywood-actor-parineeti-chopra-during-...=2048x2048]

after 3 hrs u got a text again

parineti: im crashimg here yeh cleint ka yahan will meet u at the pub (gigibg u the adress)

waisay dekhna hay inlogo nay kya kiya hay meray sath...im texting u with cum on my belly and upto my face

[Image: parineeti-chopra-walks-the-runway-at-the...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 04:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: pari: abhi nahin abhi im with 2 clients inkay sath busy hoon raat mein we getting to gether me and some girls mein text kardungi adress

(she oned her camera and took a selfie she was in her bra u saw her face and behind 2 dudes shirtless having a drink)

inkay hojay phir baat kartaay hay..mein pics bhejti lekin 2 hay toh lagta hay ill be handfull and mouthful

after 3 hrs u got a text again

parineti: im crashimg here yeh cleint ka yahan will meet u at the pub (gigibg u the adress)

waisay dekhna hay inlogo nay kya kiya hay meray sath...im texting u with cum on my belly and upto my face

she knew she could talk openly with me... so she did... telling me she would be handful and mouthful and cum on ehr belly up to her face

IS: you crashing there pari... sure... ill meet you at the pub
WD goin crazy licking those long sexy legs

WD: um ummpagal hojaunga uff kya mall hon tum deepika yeh chut toh (going near it and licking her clit...french kissing her cunt)

umm umm array ranveer bohot hi wet hay teri biwi..sahin kahan raand hay ekdum

[Image: pbQz5Lk.jpg]
(10-05-2019, 04:39 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD goin crazy licking those long sexy legs

WD: um ummpagal hojaunga uff kya mall hon tum deepika yeh chut toh (going near it and licking her clit...french kissing her cunt)

umm umm array ranveer bohot hi wet hay teri biwi..sahin kahan raand hay ekdum

ranveer: aapki hi raand aur rakhail hai sir... aapke liye hi wet hai 

deepika keeping you there... not letting you go 

deepika: jitna taste karna hai karlo sir... bas yahin raho... mmmmmm bhot wet hogai hoon main toh aaj mmmm uummmm mmmmmm

ranveer: acha maal hai na sir... woh maine kaha tha mujhe movie de kar aapke bhot benifits hai 

[Image: 3a2ff871d2f114d6e7e5c41ecebf2adc.jpg]

both of them were just making sure you was happy now... ranveer fully cuked and deepika being more slutty as well 

deepika: mmm mmmm WD mmm mmmmm woh bas aise hi karte rahogaye ya ander daalogaye bhi 

she wanted to get fucked in her pussy now... give you a good time and be on her bakc home and end this day

ranveer: haan haan sir... woh ander jab jaogaye lund ke saath aapko aur jyada acha lagega aur you will see kitni achi chut hai 

[Image: iHcguyH.jpg]
pari: bas taking a nap here..had a class and ab ghnatosay lund leri hoon wahan hi miltay hay hum il be in the vip section

(u reached 10 PM at the club it was this huge club with lot of people really the upper class people)

bouncer: kahan jaray hoon only VIP here move along

(u saw ur gf wearinga mini sitting and having a drink..when she saw u she waiving u on)

[Image: 58068434_363968667557704_856720487910249....fbcdn.net]

pari: hes with me anay doo usay (as u came got up and gave u a long hug)

so glad tum ay IS (she lokking around stole a quick kiss on ur lips) missed u so much

meray kuch dost hay yahan (looking around..u saw a girl being talked by 2 guys they giving them a card)

[Image: bollywood-actress-shraddha-kapoor-during...=2048x2048]
WD: ahh deepika umm slurp yehi karna dil bool raha hay

(got up with my hard huge cock and got near her pussy)

woh aisi chut mein deepika pakad kay andar lello na khud say

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-deepika-padukon...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 04:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: pari: bas taking a nap here..had a class and ab ghnatosay lund leri hoon wahan hi miltay hay hum il be in the vip section

(u reached 10 PM at the club it was this huge club with lot of people really the upper class people)

bouncer: kahan jaray hoon only VIP here move along

(u saw ur gf wearinga mini sitting and having a drink..when she saw u she waiving u on)

pari: hes with me anay doo usay (as u came got up and gave u a long hug)

so glad tum ay IS (she lokking around stole a quick kiss on ur lips) missed u so much

meray kuch dost hay yahan (looking around..u saw a girl being talked by 2 guys they giving them a card)

this as such a high class club... i had never been in such a club... but for whores like her this was normal 

IS: woh yeh tumare liye pari (i hadnt seen her for such a long time so i had brought her flowers) woh kaafi time baad mile na

she telling me about her friends being talking to by some guys
(10-05-2019, 04:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh deepika umm slurp yehi karna dil bool raha hay

(got up with my hard huge cock and got near her pussy)

woh aisi chut mein deepika pakad kay andar lello na khud say

deepika: khud le loon... yhe bhi mujhe karna padega kya ab 

saying that she wrapped her legs around your wasit from behind and she was slowly pulling you in now 

deepika: aise WD... aise ander aana hai na... aakir deepika padukone ki chut le rahe ho aap WD... toh enjoy toh karogaye na 

ranveer: haan sir... saari duniya marti hai meri biwi par... i am sure aapko maaza aayega 

[Image: deepika-padukone-navel-Images.jpg]

deepika: maaza toh aana hi hai mere saath 

she slowly pulling you in e ven more now and she wa letting out of moan... since it was a huge cock you had much bigger than ranveer

ranveer: aare aise toh mere saath kabhi moan nahin kiya

deepika: tumara WD jaise bada hai kya... itna bada hai ki moan na bhi karna chaho toh hojayega mmmm aaahhhh

[Image: Nn4QnSh.jpg]
pari: ( a smil on her face) thanks IS itnay mardon say milti hoon but ur the only one who beings me flowers lekin yahan club mein

(she pulled ur cheek) bohot hi romantic bantay hoon club mein hi flowere lay ay..acha kiya lekin jab dinner pay lejaunga  kal jab bhi lana hay ur not off ht hook

(her freind walking over 2 guy behind her)

shradha: haan fine booked hay boldiya na

guy: toh abhi chalo na kyu wait karna hay

[Image: bollywood-actress-parineeti-chopra-gestu...=2048x2048]

sharadha: first u pay then we pkay samjhay..account mein paaisay anay doo (she saw u and pari)

uff mein 2 minute kya gayi tum already booked hogayi pari?

parineti: araay idiot yeh IS hay jiskay baray meon batari thi (arma around ur waist) mera BF

[Image: bollywood-actress-shraddha-kapoor-poses-...=2048x2048]