Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(01-09-2019, 12:09 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i went and they fucked her even brining her in my room and fucking her there and then in the mroning i saw her there... they just threw her and left her

IS: aare babe (i helped her up she was sleeping and i put her on the bed and even cleaned her face and let her rest there)

after couple of hours mar walked in as ur gf was slepping

mark: abay tum log gay nahin ab tak pic that slut and leabe meri biwi anay wali hay chalo

kristen: (hearing all that noise) ohh what it fine mark u can fuck off too uhh my ass hurts

mark: chal jaldi nikal ..aray ley ja na isay..aur haan movie is done u got it...get ready to be our cum rag

[Image: kristen_stewart_03.jpg]

(u both walking put kristen bumping a cigarette off the guard and waiting  in the bushes)

kristen: hold on IS bas (a car came mark wife and kids coming out and kristen purposely walking in to her)

ohhh shit woh u are early na woh woh (cleaning the dry cum from her lips) woh it not what it looks like

[Image: kristen-stewart-023.jpg]

(she then walked off u following her she laughing and happy she ruined mark life..) haha IS whats he gonna do i already signed na

(she wearing a hat and sunglases so people dont recognize her..) Is woh dekho my movie is playing lets go and see na

(u both walking in   theater only half full) not many people here

[Image: kristen_stewart_01.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 12:13 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: chup kar... ab toh sahi kuttiya ban gaya hai tu... enjoy it... abhi toh kaafi hona hai abse... so best you start enjoying fuck him more 

he was fucking you harder and harder now and even pulling your hair back and fucking you even more... and slapped your 

head on the dumpster over and over again and even spanking your ass as well... he was just fucking you like you was a street whore 

man: aaaaaaahhh fuck le aur le aaahh aaahh kya gaan hai iski... iske liye tohh phir paise doonga main toh double doonga aaahh fuck aaahh atke it

kareena: suna WD... your going to be a really popular whore... lagta hai mujshe bhi jyada clients hongey tumare toh dekhna tum 

man: aaaaaaahhh fuck aaaahh aise toh aaaahhhhh am clsoe now aaaaahhh (he was pounding your ass... didnt care what you wa dfeeling)
i was felling hishard cock in me crying over the dumpster

WD: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhh bas bas hogay take it out

[Image: xExGbPK.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 12:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: after couple of hours mar walked in as ur gf was slepping

mark: abay tum log gay nahin ab tak pic that slut and leabe meri biwi anay wali hay chalo

kristen: (hearing all that noise) ohh what it fine mark u can fuck off too uhh my ass hurts

mark: chal jaldi nikal ..aray ley ja na isay..aur haan movie is done u got it...get ready to be our cum rag

(u both walking put kristen bumping a cigarette off the guard and waiting  in the bushes)

kristen: hold on IS bas (a car came mark wife and kids coming out and kristen purposely walking in to her)

ohhh shit woh u are early na woh woh (cleaning the dry cum from her lips) woh it not what it looks like

(she then walked off u following her she laughing and happy she ruined mark life..) haha IS whats he gonna do i already signed na

(she wearing a hat and sunglases so people dont recognize her..) Is woh dekho my movie is playing lets go and see na

(u both walking in   theater only half full) not many people here

he telling us to get out even thou she was still tired but then kristen even making things bad for him as well ... we going in the cinema 

IS: owh haan... i love watching your movies na

there were not many people here thou
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
WD was happy... he didnt need to spend the weekend with his maasi who was always rough with him and mean to him 

he got to spend thr weekend with his mom wh he loved so much and alwasy wanted to be with her

but just like kareena his mom aish was also a whore... i mean thats how she earned for the house and payed the bills was by being a whore so even

[Image: fBkmvS6.jpg]

with being with aish he was going to see the same things but just aish was much nicer than kareena... she did it in a more loving way

where as kareena was mean and rough and dominating about and didn tcare much about WD and what happened to him 

aish: chalo WD... we are getting late... tumhe momma ke saath bhar jaan ahai na... aaj momma tumhe bhar le kar jayegi apne saath chalo

[Image: WweKH0s.jpg]
being with a movie star GF had its bad side as well... sometimes katrina would go so long without meeting WD... ebcause she was busy

and even when WD messaged he woudlnt get a reply... thats how it was with katrina... she ddint reply most of the time but 

wen she messaged she expected you to reply straight away... right then... and also even thou she fucked around because she had to for her

[Image: K4BQynB.png]

career but also she loved it... she expected WD to be a one woman man... and never be with another girl... she was very jelous like that 

then after a long katrina hadnt messaged you.. you was geting on with your life... but then katrina messaged... 'what you doing' but you didnt 

reply to that since you was busy hanging with a friend of yours... and spending sometime so you didnt look 

rakul: toh WD... hows dating a movie star going (being a little flirty as well) i dont think you have time for us normal people now

[Image: n1Pu8NR.png]
IS ki pyarri susheel bholi biwi..this was months ago

now tamman had changed she would sometimes be like her old self but it was all faiding away

just one thing that never changed was her love for IS, it was all she cared for

[Image: 53HWBR1.jpg]

and tamman changing the biggest plus was for IS freinds..they started fucking tammana when ever she wanted

one day of the week she was one of theirs and when tamanna was in a slutty mode she would call all of them over

[Image: EOGfEBJ.jpg]

and fuck all day and night...each freind had their wasy of dealing with her

sam got her the slutty dresses and loved getting her out all slutty

while raj had her in the room naked rougly fucking her till she begged to stop

[Image: aCTg99E.jpg]
while WD the first man she fucked after IS was the oone taking her onr trips and gifting her necklaces

and rahul who basically worshipped tamman..some times all he did was stare at her and sit at her feet

it was her day with sam but he was busy and that day she wanted cock first she tried calling the other guys but all of us

where far away from her and she was way horny so much she had her hand under her saree and was playing with herslef

[Image: bollywood-actor-tamannah-bhatia-spotted-...=2048x2048]
(01-09-2019, 10:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD was happy... he didnt need to spend the weekend with his maasi who was always rough with him and mean to him 

he got to spend thr weekend with his mom wh he loved so much and alwasy wanted to be with her

but just like kareena his mom aish was also a whore... i mean thats how she earned for the house and payed the bills was by being a whore so even

with being with aish he was going to see the same things but just aish was much nicer than kareena... she did it in a more loving way

where as kareena was mean and rough and dominating about and didn tcare much about WD and what happened to him 

aish: chalo WD... we are getting late... tumhe momma ke saath bhar jaan ahai na... aaj momma tumhe bhar le kar jayegi apne saath chalo

with mom it was differnet i would do anything she asked for no matter what..we both going out

[Image: ktwjtaB.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: IS ki pyarri susheel bholi biwi..this was months ago

now tamman had changed she would sometimes be like her old self but it was all faiding away

just one thing that never changed was her love for IS, it was all she cared for

and tamman changing the biggest plus was for IS freinds..they started fucking tammana when ever she wanted

one day of the week she was one of theirs and when tamanna was in a slutty mode she would call all of them over

and fuck all day and night...each freind had their wasy of dealing with her

sam got her the slutty dresses and loved getting her out all slutty

while raj had her in the room naked rougly fucking her till she begged to stop

hile WD the first man she fucked after IS was the oone taking her onr trips and gifting her necklaces

and rahul who basically worshipped tamman..some times all he did was stare at her and sit at her feet

it was her day with sam but he was busy and that day she wanted cock first she tried calling the other guys but all of us

where far away from her and she was way horny so much she had her hand under her saree and was playing with herslef

she had chnaged so much... i loved her before but i loved her even more now... and she and my friends were really close now... they were 

always spending time with and fucking her... each of them had they own way... but she enjoyed with all of them and they all loved they bhabhi

even when it wasnt they day if she wanted she could message them she knew that... but today everyone was busy 

IS: jaan kya kar rahi ho yahan tum
(01-09-2019, 11:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: being with a movie star GF had its bad side as well... sometimes katrina would go so long without meeting WD... ebcause she was busy

and even when WD messaged he woudlnt get a reply... thats how it was with katrina... she ddint reply most of the time but 

wen she messaged she expected you to reply straight away... right then... and also even thou she fucked around because she had to for her

career but also she loved it... she expected WD to be a one woman man... and never be with another girl... she was very jelous like that 

then after a long katrina hadnt messaged you.. you was geting on with your life... but then katrina messaged... 'what you doing' but you didnt 

reply to that since you was busy hanging with a friend of yours... and spending sometime so you didnt look 

rakul: toh WD... hows dating a movie star going (being a little flirty as well) i dont think you have time for us normal people now

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

it was so long since i saw her i thought she wasnt intrested and i was busy with a freind too

WD: woh well its katrina toh u can guess..wiasay bhi u are loking great aaj kal

[Image: E92x8lg.jpg]