Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(31-08-2019, 11:54 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
priyanka: teek hai ab... chalo you wait here... just a show... ill be back in 30 minutes teek hai phir ghar chalte hai.. wait here tum na

you knew she went to shows... did the show and came back and it normally took 30 minutes all the time... but now it had been over 30 minutes and

strill she hadnt come back which wasnt normal... a shwo never took this long to do... so you needed to go check on her 

you went in and you saw that... the show had finished.. the there was no audience there now... but the camera guy was still there and he was shooting

and you saw he was shooting priyanka sat on the sofa with on cock in one hand and another cock in another hand and another cock waiting for

man 1@ chal chal karti... karti reh... abhu toh poori crew ka hilnaa hai tumne agar if you want to come back on ehre come on jerk it

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10

she making the crew happy so they call her again i saw my didi jerking cocks of these guys

[Image: psIyBdg.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 11:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: both of u walking in this huge mansion it was the biggest producer living there

the guard there taking u in the room " sir apki raand agayi hay" (he then left)

mark: kristen come babe come (patting his thigs) u dont mind right couple of my freinds they are ur fans toh bulaliya

kriten: ohh mark i thought it was just us na (she walking to him when the other guy spanked her she dint say much and sat in marks lap)

ohh they are handsy  (to u) IS the useual for me from the bar uder..

mark: woh multistarer movie is almost casted kristen and u know our needs ab if u dont mind (they pushed her on the floor on her knees)

guy 2: hey u umm bartender (to u) make me a drink too its gonna be a long night

kristen: u guys calm down na (u coming and she taking a shot) ok so lets see whos hard (her hands cehcking them all)

umm mark since u are ready (she went down and started kissing his shoes..maling her wasy up kissing all over his pants) umm u seem to like that mark

guy: ohh u bitch u gonna like it more i promise..take his pants off

kristen: sure and u IS take my dress off

this was so normal... i had seen this many times... her with other people like this... i made them a drink and brought it while kristen 

they put her on her knees she kissing his shoes working her way up 'sure sure' i came behind and started taking her dress of for her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(31-08-2019, 11:56 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i turned and lokked in horror

WD: umm massi please nahin na yeh nahin mein apka lunga na jitna bolo yeh nahin chaiya please (trying to walk away from them)

man: aare kahan ja raha hai tu (he grabbed you by your pants and pulled you backa nd ripped your pants a little as well) i was going to go calm

par isse randi mein toh kuch jyada hi josh hai... pehle woh josh toh nikal doon main 'he slapped you... showing his power over you and 

grabbed you by your hair and pushed you over a dumpster now... you bent over a dumpster and your ass stickign out to him and he holding you there

[Image: x6adN0m.jpg]

kareena: gaand tumari hai poori... le lo... as i said you will get your moneys worth na... le lo gaand... its your ass now 

he pulled your pants fully down he had one hand on your back and that was enough to keep you still and took his cock and placed it on your ass

kareena: dekhna WD yeh toh aur dard karega,,. par you will get used to it... jitna jyada enjoy karogaye utna better hoga tumare liye

[Image: L8VVtNx.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 11:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote:
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10

she making the crew happy so they call her again i saw my didi jerking cocks of these guys

guy: aare ek aur lund agaya hai hilnae ke liye a toh 

guy 2: aare nahin nahin woh toh bhai hai iska woh kuch nahin karega... yeh toh bas humara hi hila legi... he just watches... aur hard hojaata hai 

she jerking them off and they cumming but there were so many emn... she was jerkign two of at a time.. and then more and mroe guys coming

[Image: RqWRR32.jpg]

and she jerking them off as well now 'fuck... kitne saare hai... sabka lund hi hard hogya ahai... main hands are hurting now'

guy 7: dont worry next time you wont be using your hands... next time to your ass or pussy will be getting hard aaaaaaahh fuck aaaahhhh

he cummed as well and like that she as down to the last two jerking them off and they cumming as well

[Image: VxUkCGY.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 11:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this was so normal... i had seen this many times... her with other people like this... i made them a drink and brought it while kristen 

they put her on her knees she kissing his shoes working her way up 'sure sure' i came behind and started taking her dress of for her

u yourself stripping ur superstar gf for men who were about to fuck her

mark: array tu bas kar chal hogaya tera leav and close the door behind u

kristen: (taking their pants off u seing her hands on their cocks) woh get him a room

and ur best service mark u treat him well and beliv e me ill drain each and every drop of ur cum

[Image: 821468524_17_122_584lo.jpg]
(u seeing as u walked off her head bobbling up and down on their cocks..and u stayed there while ur gf was being fucked hard)

(a huge home and they were fucking all over..in the hall..then the kitchen..then the bathroom

even bargerd in ur room) ahhhh ahhh fuck fuck dont wanna wake him up

[Image: 6H5cJO.jpg]

guy 2: (fucking her bpuncing her on his cock she in his arms) array dekh kaun aya hay say goodnight na atleast

kristen: ahh good night Is ill see u in the morning na (u slept and woke and came out of ur room when u tripped on the floor)

(u saw they threw her there ..cum on her face and holes she slepping on the floor)

[Image: best-Kristen-Stewart-movies.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 12:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u yourself stripping ur superstar gf for men who were about to fuck her

mark: array tu bas kar chal hogaya tera leav and close the door behind u

kristen: (taking their pants off u seing her hands on their cocks) woh get him a room

and ur best service mark u treat him well and beliv e me ill drain each and every drop of ur cum

(u seeing as u walked off her head bobbling up and down on their cocks..and u stayed there while ur gf was being fucked hard)

(a huge home and they were fucking all over..in the hall..then the kitchen..then the bathroom

even bargerd in ur room) ahhhh ahhh fuck fuck dont wanna wake him up

guy 2: (fucking her bpuncing her on his cock she in his arms) array dekh kaun aya hay say goodnight na atleast

kristen: ahh good night Is ill see u in the morning na (u slept and woke and came out of ur room when u tripped on the floor)

(u saw they threw her there ..cum on her face and holes she slepping on the floor)

i went and they fucked her even brining her in my room and fucking her there and then in the mroning i saw her there... they just threw her and left her

IS: aare babe (i helped her up she was sleeping and i put her on the bed and even cleaned her face and let her rest there)
(01-09-2019, 12:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: man: aare kahan ja raha hai tu (he grabbed you by your pants and pulled you backa nd ripped your pants a little as well) i was going to go calm

par isse randi mein toh kuch jyada hi josh hai... pehle woh josh toh nikal doon main 'he slapped you... showing his power over you and 

grabbed you by your hair and pushed you over a dumpster now... you bent over a dumpster and your ass stickign out to him and he holding you there

kareena: gaand tumari hai poori... le lo... as i said you will get your moneys worth na... le lo gaand... its your ass now 

he pulled your pants fully down he had one hand on your back and that was enough to keep you still and took his cock and placed it on your ass

kareena: dekhna WD yeh toh aur dard karega,,. par you will get used to it... jitna jyada enjoy karogaye utna better hoga tumare liye

grinding my theeth over a dumpster my massi was getting me raped

WD: massi nahin please ghar chaltay hay na alia bhi akeli hogi na

[Image: Kwgm6TA.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 12:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy: aare ek aur lund agaya hai hilnae ke liye a toh 

guy 2: aare nahin nahin woh toh bhai hai iska woh kuch nahin karega... yeh toh bas humara hi hila legi... he just watches... aur hard hojaata hai 

she jerking them off and they cumming but there were so many emn... she was jerkign two of at a time.. and then more and mroe guys coming

and she jerking them off as well now 'fuck... kitne saare hai... sabka lund hi hard hogya ahai... main hands are hurting now'

guy 7: dont worry next time you wont be using your hands... next time to your ass or pussy will be getting hard aaaaaaahh fuck aaaahhhh

he cummed as well and like that she as down to the last two jerking them off and they cumming as well

my didi just jerking off countless men and taking care of them i was lucky to be seeing all this and was hard for her too

[Image: rgVdiqq.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 12:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: grinding my theeth over a dumpster my massi was getting me raped

WD: massi nahin please ghar chaltay hay na alia bhi akeli hogi na

kareena: chup kar... ab toh sahi kuttiya ban gaya hai tu... enjoy it... abhi toh kaafi hona hai abse... so best you start enjoying fuck him more 

he was fucking you harder and harder now and even pulling your hair back and fucking you even more... and slapped your 

head on the dumpster over and over again and even spanking your ass as well... he was just fucking you like you was a street whore 

[Image: bHsTRc6.jpg]

man: aaaaaaahhh fuck le aur le aaahh aaahh kya gaan hai iski... iske liye tohh phir paise doonga main toh double doonga aaahh fuck aaahh atke it

kareena: suna WD... your going to be a really popular whore... lagta hai mujshe bhi jyada clients hongey tumare toh dekhna tum 

man: aaaaaaahhh fuck aaaahh aise toh aaaahhhhh am clsoe now aaaaahhh (he was pounding your ass... didnt care what you wa dfeeling)

[Image: T5rHHBT.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 12:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my didi just jerking off countless men and taking care of them i was lucky to be seeing all this and was hard for her too

they all cummed and she was geting up to go now after she had finished it all off

guy 1: aare kahan ja rahi hai... dekh nahin rahi floor ganda hogaya hai... chal saaf kar ab... poora saaf chaiye mujeh toh abhi chal 

there was so much cum all over the floor now... she would take so long cleaning it all now like this

[Image: qq1Ro5F.jpg]

priyanka: yeh sab main kaise... woh its too much yeh toh main nahin kar sakti hoon

guy 2: too much... then your budget is too much as well... move nahin chaye kya... aur yeh show bhi tumhe promtoion nahin dega next time chal 

priyanak going on her knees 'woh WD... tum aao na... woh if you dont mind helping me out cleaning all this mess'

[Image: tcX9lVr.jpg]