Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEAR XOSSIP, I APOLOGIZE AND REQUEST MODERATORS ( EXCEPT SS )
(03-08-2020, 08:02 PM)Yamifuckerdirector Wrote: HELLO SS, 

IM MESSAGING YOU FROM THE ACCOUNT USED BY MY FRIEND VIVAN, 

PLEASE SEE YOUR PM.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. and 

I WANT TO INFORM YOU. YOU UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT BUT INCOMPLETELY. MY THREADS WERE BLOCKED. SO, I COULDN'T POST THE WHOLE SUNDAY. 

PLEASE CHECK IT. IM USING MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT MADE BY ME. 

You were given another chance and forgiven by Super Moderator Kat.
Yet, instead of asking for your threads to be Re-Opened 
(which u did eventually by sending me PM and i did straightaway, until I saw your mess here in posts above)

You took this forgiving gesture from Xossip Staff to perform another segment of your senseless debate, for which I am not entertaining you further.
What you wrote or what not I am done explaining. You have to follow a system, your ban was removed several days back and first thing you
did when you made your return was to start all of it again from where you left for which you were specifically told, informed and explained.

"SS open my thread. SS unban my old ID. SS I want that ID so that my friends can use it to read."

It doesn't work like this. Clearly, instead of respecting this platform you are more inclined towards the argumentative nature you carry.
Yami Lover, I respect your passion towards this Portal, but I can't ignore your behavior you presented and carried these few days.
Hence, YamiLover I am not Banning you permanently, though you will be Suspended for 1 month.

I hope and seek that when your suspension is over, you will stick to your posting. And contribute to Xossip.
Also, kindly stop messaging from alternate ID's. This ID will be banned in the next 24hrs and your original ID YamiLover
will be available to you with your Threads after your suspension is over.

Thank you
(03-08-2020, 09:09 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: You were given another chance and forgiven by Super Moderator Kat.
(which u did eventually by sending me PM and i did straightaway, until I saw your mess here in posts above)

You took this forgiving gesture from Xossip Staff to perform another segment of your senseless debate, for which I am not entertaining you further.
What you wrote or what not I am done explaining. You have to follow a system, your ban was removed several days back and first thing you
did when you made your return was to start all of it again from where you left for which you were specifically told, informed and explained.

"SS open my thread. SS unban my old ID. SS I want that ID so that my friends can use it to read."

It doesn't work like this. Clearly, instead of respecting this platform you are more inclined towards the argumentative nature you carry.
Yami Lover, I respect your passion towards this Portal, but I can't ignore your behavior you presented and carried these few days.
Hence, YamiLover I am not Banning you permanently, though you will be Suspended for 1 month.

I hope and seek that when your suspension is over, you will stick to your posting. And contribute to Xossip.
Also, kindly stop messaging from alternate ID's. This ID will be banned in the next 24hrs and your original ID YamiLover

Thank you

PLEASE NO. THIS ID IS USED BY MY FRIEND. HE READS MY THREADS.. PLEASE DONT DO THIS.. LET IT STAY.

AND DONT SUSPEND.. I NEED TO POST IN THIS LOCKDOWN. AFTER ONE MONTH, THE LOCKDOWN MAY BE OVER AND THERE WILL BE NO USE OF POSTS.

SO, PLEASE ACTIVATE. AND THE REASON CAN BE - MY THREADS WERE LOCKED. SO PLEASE CONSIDER AND OPEN IT. AND YES.. DONT STOP THIS ID. MY FRIEND VIVAN'S DETAILS, I CAN GIVE YOU. ACTUALLY, MANY OF MY FRIENDS DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS ID AND THEY WANTED ME TO CREATE THEIR ID.CHROME SAVES THE PASSWORDS. SO I WAS ABLE TO OPEN IT. 

REQUEST TO YOU AND KAT
(03-08-2020, 09:09 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: You were given another chance and forgiven by Super Moderator Kat.

Thank you
See your PM

Thank you

ALL MODERATORS ARE OFFLINE. PLEASE SEE YOU PM. WHERE I REQUESTED TO OPEN THE ID COMPLETELY. I WAS UNBLOCKED BUT MY THREADS WERE NOT OPENED. NO MOD WAS ONLINE AND I COULDN'T POST THE WHOLE DAY