Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEAR XOSSIP, I APOLOGIZE AND REQUEST MODERATORS ( EXCEPT SS )
DEAR XOSSIP, ADMINS AND MODERATORS ( EXCEPT SS ), 

IF IT WAS BUNNYDOG, I wouldn't have been angry. But im not in touch with Bunnydog for months!

I told SS that without any reason, how can he guess that im posting with some Bunnydog!

I wanted Justice but Admins/ Moderators never heard my plea. They are still stuck at the point that Bunnydog was spamming. Arey woh bunnydog tha hi nhi !. He was not Bunnydog!.   

I will not raise any complaint. I needed justice and i need justice. Why was i warmed without any reason. And many users have suffered and are suffering from his illogical guesses.

I WANT AN answer : WHEN I WAS NOT CHATTING WITH BUNNYDOG, WHY WAS I WARNED?. by what parameters, he is deciding who is BUNNYDOG?. Is this a ON SIDED ADMINISTRATION ?. IS THIS SITE allowable to some few users who are personally favoured by any moderator ?

PLEASE HEAR TO MY PLEA
(22-07-2020, 01:56 PM)YamiKaPati Wrote: DEAR XOSSIP, ADMINS AND MODERATORS ( EXCEPT SS ), 

IF IT WAS BUNNYDOG, I wouldn't have been angry. But im not in touch with Bunnydog for months!

I told SS that without any reason, how can he guess that im posting with some Bunnydog!

I wanted Justice but Admins/ Moderators never heard my plea. They are still stuck at the point that Bunnydog was spamming. Arey woh bunnydog tha hi nhi !. He was not Bunnydog!.   

I will not raise any complaint. I needed justice and i need justice. Why was i warmed without any reason. And many users have suffered and are suffering from his illogical guesses.

I WANT AN answer : WHEN I WAS NOT CHATTING WITH BUNNYDOG, WHY WAS I WARNED?. by what parameters, he is deciding who is BUNNYDOG?. Is this a ON SIDED ADMINISTRATION ?. IS THIS SITE allowable to some few users who are personally favoured by any moderator ?

PLEASE HEAR TO MY PLEA

Hi, 

BunnyDog ID aka Satish, have been spamming threads for almost a year now. Before, I became Moderator even at that time I use to report him so that other Mods/SuperMods could have a look at his spamming. However, he was warned by me when I became Mod to stop his nuisance and let other posters breathe. But, to no success he continued his torture resulting in numerous complains in our Mod Report/Complain section (35 reports). After which I had to ban him, which eventually didn't stop him from coming back and raising a complain against me for wrongful Banishment. With that, I had to explain the matter to SuperMod Kat and Admin The Godfather, respectively.

Finally when every Staff of Xossip got the real story behind Bunnydog mishaps. He was finally Banned forever. Though, that didnt stop him from coming back and in past 3 months, I have banned his 12 ID's (reported and warned about by Maledom, ARK etc). 

Though one ID I had suspicion against and tried to Message him and confront if he was Bunnydog. For which I got abusive reply and as a result I had to ban that ID. Which turned out to be ARK alternate ID, who himself accepted and Apologized later by making another ID.

After that lets jump fast forward, last ID I banned of BunnyDog was Luster and made it clear he is not allowed here, despite which, he again made another ID crazyboy98 and messaged me to forgive him. I instantly Banned him, which was his 15+ ID. 

So, now be it BunnyDog or ARK both are not allowed to post here on Xossip due to their behaviors. But they keep on coming, hence I had to take another step and target the users who are posting with them i.e. Yamilover, Maledom, Spider-Man. 

Maledom responded to my warning in positive way and assured he will report me back, if BunnyDog tries to contact him again. This said and done and my mission to get rid of Bunnydog is still in progress.

Now lets get into your Banishment part. 

You are Banned not because of debate and heated conversation with me. That is subject able.
Reason you are Banned is due to Your Threat to Web Site and its no where alleviated in any manner.

Just hear yourself, the site which gave u access to blow steam be part of and provide great platform to present your interactive talent. You threatened it ? just because its Free doesn't mean one should not follow any rules. My duty here is to make sure everything is in Order and I will go distance to do so. No indiscipline will be tolerated. Follow Rules or step back and take your leave.

Your actions and decision to revoke your Ban is not in my hands.

Kindly, contact SuperMod Kat for this. I rest my case here, no more future messages or debate or any sort of conversation regarding this with u will be entertained from myside.

Adding one more thing - Making another ID despite banned is breaking rules YET AGAIN.

SS
Hi,.

we are ready to forgive you and giving you a chance to stay in xossip again be careful in future and you id will get unbanned in 24 hours.

Thank You.
(23-07-2020, 01:30 AM)Kat Wrote: Hi,.

we are ready to forgive you and giving you a chance to stay in xossip again be careful in future and you id will get unbanned in 24 hours.

Thank You.

Although, you people failed to answer my question and show any logic as some users were suspected wrong as Some BD. Salute to you people. 

Anyway, my account is back but all my threads are closed. So open them

And yes, It will be great help if you Great Mods tell me and other Xossipians that how to identify that some users requesting for series is BD Or any innocent one?.. actually, i was warned because a user named Chicapuago was Posting with me the reason given was shocking- i was posting with BD

So, are you people trying to say that everyone must do series or posting with the people you have in your friend circle or you like?

Actually, i heard that Satish ( BD ) is using Xossip with the name of some Mahesh or Satish or Dinesh or Rahul Reddy.

Now ,how to detect ?. and if great "trusted" users dont like to post with me as they have fixed partners, then what shall we do? how you Mods are judging a person as a harmful creature named " Satish "

Im actually afraid of being accused as Satish or Bulldog ... so please answer me so that this tiny user can understand how to rectify himself 
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Thank You.

ANSWER ME THE SIMPLE QUESTION AND HELP ME SO THAT I DONT DO THE "MISTAKE" PLEASE. 

HOW SS AND OTHER MODs  are marking someone as Satish ( BD ) - what are the qualities to be a " Satish "?

And if your trusted " non- Satish " Friends are busy in posting with their friends and if i find a partner for fun, then im now unsure that you can ban me or warn me... So, please help me to use this superrrrr - secure and Artificially intelligent System of detection.
sex YL

Thank You.

ACTUALLY, IM NOT INTELLIGENT.
so, how to stay away from any imposter who is actually " Satish ( Bunnydog ) " ?
Actually i have 6-7 users in my hangouts list who are upset that they were suspected wrong as " Satish "...  And some are furious too!.. I didn't know that i was much correct!

Aur, Haan kuch users ke liye ek message - 

" Cricket team ke captains, jinko criticism sunni padhi hai - firstly unhone sawalo se bhaga nhi, un critics ka jawab diya.. SS ne baar baar Bulldog ne kya kiya - uska reason de raha hai, but ek baar bhi!.. ek single time bhi mujhe ek sawal ka jawab in 18 dino mein Mod ji, aur unke pyaare dosto ne nhi di... BD ki galtiyan ya use ban karne ke reason sunke main kya karunga yaar. mujhe batao, ki main agar yahan ke kuch celebrity posters ko pasand naa karu aur mujhe kisi aur ke saath post karna toh - main ya koi bhi new user kaise samjhega ke yeh wahi hai?..

I want the answer of this simple question. Taake, i dont repeat the mistake. 

and yes, toh woh log kaun hai, jnko galti se ban kiya gaya? and yes ! dobt say that they " spammed" .. please please dont say that. haath aur pair jodta hu. 

Leave that, please DIRECT ME. as i dont dont to repeat mistakes
sex YL
(22-07-2020, 04:02 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: Hi, 

BunnyDog ID aka Satish, have been spamming threads for almost a year now. Before, I became Moderator even at that time I use to report him so that other Mods/SuperMods could have a look at his spamming. However, he was warned by me when I became Mod to stop his nuisance and let other posters breathe. But, to no success he continued his torture resulting in numerous complains in our Mod Report/Complain section (35 reports). After which I had to ban him, which eventually didn't stop him from coming back and raising a complain against me for wrongful Banishment. With that, I had to explain the matter to SuperMod Kat and Admin The Godfather, respectively.

Finally when every Staff of Xossip got the real story behind Bunnydog mishaps. He was finally Banned forever. Though, that didnt stop him from coming back and in past 3 months, I have banned his 12 ID's (reported and warned about by Maledom, ARK etc). 

Though one ID I had suspicion against and tried to Message him and confront if he was Bunnydog. For which I got abusive reply and as a result I had to ban that ID. Which turned out to be ARK alternate ID, who himself accepted and Apologized later by making another ID.

After that lets jump fast forward, last ID I banned of BunnyDog was Luster and made it clear he is not allowed here, despite which, he again made another ID crazyboy98 and messaged me to forgive him. I instantly Banned him, which was his 15+ ID. 

So, now be it BunnyDog or ARK both are not allowed to post here on Xossip due to their behaviors. But they keep on coming, hence I had to take another step and target the users who are posting with them i.e. Yamilover, Maledom, Spider-Man. 

Maledom responded to my warning in positive way and assured he will report me back, if BunnyDog tries to contact him again. This said and done and my mission to get rid of Bunnydog is still in progress.

You are Banned not because of debate and heated conversation with me. That is subject able.
Reason you are Banned is due to Your Threat to Web Site and its no where alleviated in any manner.

Just hear yourself, the site which gave u access to blow steam be part of and provide great platform to present your interactive talent. You threatened it ? just because its Free doesn't mean one should not follow any rules. My duty here is to make sure everything is in Order and I will go distance to do so. No indiscipline will be tolerated. Follow Rules or step back and take your leave.

Kindly, contact SuperMod Kat for this. I rest my case here, no more future messages or debate or any sort of conversation regarding this with u will be entertained from myside.

Adding one more thing - Making another ID despite banned is breaking rules YET AGAIN.

SS

MY GOODNESS!!!

Toh ARK ko bhi Bunnydog hi bana diya?. ??

Respected SS ji, ARK ka naam alag hai. woh Bangalore mein rehta hai. Satish pUne ka. 

Please dont blame yaar  please have pity on posters like me....

Sir,  please i beg.. dont do such things. i know you Mods are friends and out of long Friendship, your friends voted you as the Mod. but please .I didnt want to say anything to Kat Sir, and you. As you will not hear and you are forcefully covering my EXACT QUESTION with the IRRELEVANT ANSWER - That How are a Great Mod anyone has ever seen and Satish is a spammer

Well, i asked Satish and told him to reach you. I dont know if he comes. 

BUT, MAIN ADMINISTRATOR  didnt reply my message . So, 
im Publicly asking this.

WELL, I know all Mods are friends for a long time- they know each other... that's why they will not answer my question. 

I BET!!!!!  SS FAILED TO ANSWER ME THE PROOF HOW HE MARKS SOMEONE AS BD 
perfect10  SO , i am damnn ..goddamn sure that he will fail to prove his point. and He will again give the reason - BUNNYDOG WAS A SPAMMER.. BUNNYDOG WAS ARK.. ARK WAS BUNNYDOG, ALL USERS ARE BUNNYDOG, EVEN .. chhoro bhai

Please HELP ME ADMINS , TELL ME THE RULES OF YOUR GROUP. ( FRIEND' S GROUP) because its no longer a place for releasing tension. Its a place for uncertainty .

ALTHOUGH, I PLEASE BEG SS, I know that You people will not answer my questions and you will again divert the matter.

BUT tell me how can i stay away from any imposter who comes to me . Or tell me , do you people want me or users like me to wait in line for Your friend posters to reply and post with us?.. 
sex YL
(22-07-2020, 04:02 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: Hi, 

SS

GUYS, XOSSIP FRIENDS,...KEEP AN EYE ON THE DIRECTION BY MODS...

AND YES YES YES.. this time, dont reply me that who are BUNNYDOG AND .. my goodness.. ARK and BD are same!

( ARK , BD - just keep an eye.  you are now same persons.. so keep your IP ADDRESS and Aaadhar card with u  repped )

AND I PROMISE, I WILL ABIDE BY YOUR DIRECTIONS... ( SERIOUSLY  Dodgy ) 

Waiting for answers, direction and opening of my threads 

( Pata nhi agla number kiska hai , Satish banne ka  perfect10 perfect10 .. )

AND MODS, IM FROM BENGAL. SO PLEASE DONT CONFUSE. ( although im not your friend from a long time..im Baharwala  repped )

BUT YES, KAT  is a very good moderator and miss.boobs too. they respond timely since i learnt to post here. ( well im xossipuser since 5+ years ). KAT handles the sites very efficiently. So, i never said anything against him. So, KAT i have respect and appreciation for u, always .. 
sex YL
Enough of your tantrums. 

Have said and will say it again!

you were banned because you Threatened The Website.

But, despite being given another chance and all threads re-opened.

It was a mistake. Can you hear yourself ? Enough of making you understand.

and stop pushing one single thing.. again and again that u were wrongfully Warned.

Warning was for 5 DAYS. Only Five Days. And scene you have created is over 2 weeks now.

Hence, I am banning you. 

Yes you said it correct, this place is for Fun and releasing tension.

and your actions are different from what u speak
(03-08-2020, 12:39 AM)SluttySunny Wrote: Enough of your tantrums. 

Have said and will say it again!

you were banned because you Threatened The Website.

But, despite being given another chance and all threads re-opened.

It was a mistake. Can you hear yourself ? Enough of making you understand.

and stop pushing one single thing.. again and again that u were wrongfully Warned.

Warning was for 5 DAYS. Only Five Days. And scene you have created is over 2 weeks now.

Hence, I am banning you. 

Yes you said it correct, this place is for Fun and releasing tension.

and your actions are different from what u speak
HELLO SS, 

IM MESSAGING YOU FROM THE ACCOUNT USED BY MY FRIEND VIVAN, 

PLEASE SEE YOUR PM.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. and 

I WANT TO INFORM YOU. YOU UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT BUT INCOMPLETELY. MY THREADS WERE BLOCKED. SO, I COULDN'T POST THE WHOLE SUNDAY. 

PLEASE CHECK IT. IM USING MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT MADE BY ME.