Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(15-12-2018, 08:17 PM)Cumster Wrote: kat: no no wo yahin rahenge

unhein bhi toh zara seekhne do biwi ko satisfy kaise karte hai

hub fully disappointed gets up to go

kat pulls hi hand and makes him sit again

i get over cat as she lays on bed holding her hubby's hand ... slowly moving my hand over her thighs and reaching to her panties below the skirt ... ek dam se kench kar utar deta hu ... and gives to kat ... kia karna hai inka bhabi aj ki rat to apko iski jarorat hi nahi paregi ...
(15-12-2018, 08:18 PM)natyboy Wrote: bas karooo bola na ... rahul trying to remove his hand but to angry and drunk and falls on ground ...

asin : are apni patni pe bharosa nahi kia rahul wohi karongi jo usdin kia tha ... fir se cs ka hath andar dal deti hai

cs asin k chutadon ko sehlata hai

cs: "tum bhi mere pant k andar haath daal sakti ho" aisa kaha mene
(15-12-2018, 08:21 PM)natyboy Wrote:

i get over cat as she lays on bed holding her hubby's hand ... slowly moving my hand over her thighs and reaching to her panties below the skirt ... ek dam se kench kar utar deta hu ... and gives to kat ... kia karna hai inka bhabi aj ki rat to apko iski jarorat hi nahi paregi ...

kat: inhi ko de do jab tab sung lenge

katrina had already started dripping down there

kat looks at her hubby: dekha abhi tak kuch kara hi nahi phir bhi paani nikal raha hai

[Image: DtlZfGVW4AAt8YL.jpg]
(15-12-2018, 08:21 PM)timewaster Wrote: Asin  :cum fuck ...waah waah kya naam hain kya naam haini

TW : mubraarak ho dost ...

your caliber of posting ..required a diff thread of its own .... Big Grin

ab ...asin ki maiya chudegi .iss thread pe ...roz roz roz roz Big Grin

haha thanx bro........lekin yahan asin ki maiya nahi khud asin chudegi  Tongue Tongue
(15-12-2018, 08:24 PM)Cumster Wrote:
(15-12-2018, 08:21 PM)natyboy Wrote:

kat: inhi ko de do jab tab sung lenge

katrina had already started dripping down there

kat looks at her hubby: dekha abhi tak kuch kara hi nahi phir bhi paani nikal raha hai
I through the panties to my friend ... and by mistake it gets on hi face ... then slowly i unzip kats skirt removing it ... kat puri nude mere neeche pane pati ke samne leti thi ... rubbing my hands on her tits and then belly and then thighs ... kat starts moaing
ahhhhhh dekh rahay ho rahul .... kitne manly way me meri le raha hai ... matlab touch kar raha hai ....

asin : show him each and every thing we did cs

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
kat lutty look: kabhi aise jism ko dekha hai? chua hai? ch choda hai?

[Image: Dtke83AW4AAcVJd.jpg]
(15-12-2018, 08:30 PM)Cumster Wrote: kat lutty look: kabhi aise jism ko dekha hai? chua hai? ch choda hai?

[Image: Dtke83AW4AAcVJd.jpg]
last time tere pati ke gharme us ke hi sofay pe uske hi samne choda tha maja hi agaya tha ... uffff
(15-12-2018, 08:28 PM)natyboy Wrote: ahhhhhh dekh rahay ho rahul .... kitne manly way me meri le raha hai ... matlab touch kar raha hai ....

asin : show him each and every thing we did cs

cs removes his hands from the back holds the pallu and pulls the saari

asin now on blouse and petticoat

pulls asin kisses her face lips neck comes down towards her cleavage and kisses her boobs
asin : ahhhh ouch besharam kia kar rahay ho .... ye to mat karo ... woh is bar talli nahi huwe hai ...

[Image: e04d06ca8fb3ccb682bd4f6e9046dddd.jpg]