Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(21-09-2019, 12:02 AM)Cumster Wrote: devar: oh ho bhabhi...............aap bhi na................thik hai

cs liplocks: muah muh muah muah continuously holding for 2 mins

very passionate

devar: arey arey saans toh lene de bhabhi ko

she also start smooching CS .. ahhh CS itna passionate kiss to aaj tak kisi ne nahi kiya muhe ahhh .. she was crazy now ... devarji aap darwaza band kar do .. and suddenly she fell on bed ...waiting for CS to jump on  her like a tiger 

[Image: t_2.jpg?itok=4g1jYGcS]
(21-09-2019, 12:02 AM)sars Wrote: i was like jaise koi khazana khulne wala ho .. jaise hi kat ka petticoat neeche gira ...i bring my nose near her pussy . ...ahh bhabhi .. it smells like perfume ..

katrina caressing your hair

kat: toh laga lo iss perfume ki khushbu ko apne lund pe

sirf ek side se panty thoda neeche karti hai

kat: mai utarun ya tum utaroge?

[Image: k2QzGhE.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:05 AM)sars Wrote: she also start smooching CS .. ahhh CS itna passionate kiss to aaj tak kisi ne nahi kiya muhe ahhh .. she was crazy now ... devarji aap darwaza band kar do .. and suddenly she fell on bed ...waiting for CS to jump on  her like a tiger 

devar shuts the door and turns around

usse pehle cs was on her putting all his weight on her body

crushing her boobs

cs: bhabhi jhel logi na.....................
(21-09-2019, 12:07 AM)Cumster Wrote: katrina caressing your hair

kat: toh laga lo iss perfume ki khushbu ko apne lund pe

sirf ek side se panty thoda neeche karti hai

kat: mai utarun ya tum utaroge?

[Image: k2QzGhE.jpg]

ahh bhabhi is ghulam ke hote hue aap kyu utarogi ... i put my fingers on both side and then pull it down .. she move her legs up a bit like a queen  and i remove it ..

now smelling it .. deep inhaling .. ahh bhabhi .. now i look at heaven between her legs and come closer and move my tongue on it .. licking it slowly slrp slpr
(21-09-2019, 12:08 AM)Cumster Wrote: devar shuts the door and turns around

usse pehle cs was on her putting all his weight on her body

crushing her boobs

cs: bhabhi jhel logi na.....................

main to jhel lungi ..kya tum jhel paoge CS...bahut lund liye hai maine jindagi main ....

iisse pehle CS kuch soch pata .. asin ka hath uski pant ke andar ja chuka tha ..she start kising him on lips now ...

[Image: Bollywood_Actress_Asin_Thottumkal_in_Jea...lpaper.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:10 AM)sars Wrote: ahh bhabhi is ghulam ke hote hue aap kyu utarogi ... i put my fingers on both side and then pull it down .. she move her legs up a bit like a queen  and i remove it ..

now smelling it .. deep inhaling .. ahh bhabhi .. now i look at heaven between her legs and come closer and move my tongue on it .. licking it slowly slrp slpr

katrina increases her stance just to give an easy access

sars ki chaat ne katrina ko geela kar diya hai

pre-cum dripping down on sars face

[Image: DZSosIWXUAEl-jW.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:12 AM)sars Wrote: main to jhel lungi ..kya tum jhel paoge CS...bahut lund liye hai maine jindagi main ....

iisse pehle CS kuch soch pata .. asin ka hath uski pant ke andar ja chuka tha ..she start kising him on lips now ...

cs kissing all over.....squeezing her boobs

biting it over the blouse

cs: aahhhh bhabhi aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(21-09-2019, 12:12 AM)Cumster Wrote: katrina increases her stance just to give an easy access

sars ki chaat ne katrina ko geela kar diya hai

pre-cum dripping down on sars face

[Image: DZSosIWXUAEl-jW.jpg]

i lick her precum .. ahh and then start kissing her thighs .. muah muahh 

bhabhi agar maine apko chod diya to kya milega mujhe ? ..aap mujhe bhaiya ki jagah dogi apni life main ? 

i didnt realise ki i was already cummed ..

( bro how long u online? )
(21-09-2019, 12:14 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs kissing all over.....squeezing her boobs

biting it over the blouse

cs: aahhhh bhabhi aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhh blouse ke upar se hi sab karoge CS ya andar bhi jhakoge .. she was teasing her devar with her sexy talks .. 

le lo .. sab tumhara hai .. aisa maal tumhe fir nahi milega CS .. jee bhar ke le lo aaj

[Image: Asin-Feet-1272436.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:15 AM)sars Wrote: i lick her precum .. ahh and then start kissing her thighs .. muah muahh 

bhabhi agar maine apko chod diya to kya milega mujhe ? ..aap mujhe bhaiya ki jagah dogi apni life main ? 

i didnt realise ki i was already cummed ..

( bro how long u online? )

kat: kaho toh bacha dedun????????

(feeling sleepy bro already)

[Image: katrina-aditya-fitoor-story_647_010616024328.jpg]