Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Alia : ah yss haa uff haa yss santosh uncle uff kyaa choos rahe he aap.. uff haa yss uff  she hold ur back head and pressing on her boobss

alia : ah ysss uff. haa ys santosh uncle hahh yss hmm uff itni mazaa muje aaj thak nahi mili

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4072076996_Alia%20Bhatt%2...0a45e9.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 12:34 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: As u removed her blouse her boobs were flash open to u . And as u were commenting on how  maths sir sucked them

Lav: ha hardick kyakare usko pyar hogaya mere memme se 

As hardick  syrted sucking her boobs she felt pleasure rushing through out her body ahhhh hard8ck ahhhh  pushing u onto her boobs..

Hes yes hardick chooso mere  meme ko  rubbing ur hair leaned on the black board   and looking above  as  she was feeling ultimate pleasure ... 
[Image: Lavanya%20Tripathi%20At%20Mister%20Trail...nch_30.jpg]

ohh yss those big boobs.. making m efucking crazuy.. opening my mouth wider and wider.. and suckin gthe both boobs axchanig one after anotrher.. 

ek ko choo9sthe doosre ko daba daba k enichod rahahu.. ahs in between placing my face between her cleavage. and sucking her cleavage sweath slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

ah yss haa lavanya madam.. uff kyaa mamme he aapki slurp slurp surp slurp
(13-12-2018, 12:55 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia : ah yss haa uff haa yss santosh uncle uff kyaa choos rahe he aap.. uff haa yss uff  she hold ur back head and pressing on her boobss

alia : ah ysss uff. haa ys santosh uncle hahh yss hmm uff itni mazaa muje aaj thak nahi mili

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4072076996_Alia%20Bhatt%2...0a45e9.jpg]

Holding her body suxking her boobs she on my lap... Wile sucking i wass falling on her  as she was holding my head obto her body  making her lean back with supoort of my head 

Started slapping her butt paht phat ohat thera  bahuth bubbly hai alia  umm slurp squeezing it

As  i was sucking her boobs  one after other
Alia : ahh ys hmm haa ys auch auhc auch auch haaa ysss uff.. uncle.. haa yss uff ha ys auch haa maar kyu rahe he.. ah yss auch dard hotha he uncle jee.. uff

hmm haaa yssss auchh haaaa ah yss haaa she is leanin gbackwards by the force u sucking her boob and nipple..

[Image: 36621816_1902527929811806_40685620248864...e=5CAB40E6]
(13-12-2018, 12:58 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 12:34 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: As u removed her blouse her boobs were flash open to u . And as u were commenting on how  maths sir sucked them

As hardick  syrted sucking her boobs she felt pleasure rushing through out her body ahhhh hard8ck ahhhh  pushing u onto her boobs..

Hes yes hardick chooso mere  meme ko  rubbing ur hair leaned on the black board   and looking above  as  she was feeling ultimate pleasure ... 

ohh yss those big boobs.. making m efucking crazuy.. opening my mouth wider and wider.. and suckin gthe both boobs axchanig one after anotrher.. 

ek ko choo9sthe doosre ko daba daba k enichod rahahu.. ahs in between placing my face between her cleavage. and sucking her cleavage sweath slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

Ahhh ahhh  sab log ko mera meme se ithna pyar kyu hotha hai ahh hardick ahh  pulling hardick tighter inbetween her boobs as he was sucking her clevage 

Jitna chahiye chulo hardick per katna matha ahhhh ye syes yes ahhh fuck ahhh yes yes 
[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-Hot-Pics-At-Red-FM-Lava...ctures.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:03 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia : ahh ys hmm haa ys auch auhc auch auch haaa ysss uff.. uncle.. haa yss uff ha ys auch haa maar kyu rahe he.. ah yss auch dard hotha he uncle jee.. uff

hmm haaa yssss auchh haaaa ah yss haaa she is leanin gbackwards by the force u sucking her boob and nipple..

[Image: 36621816_1902527929811806_40685620248864...e=5CAB40E6]

Ummaumma slurp pulled her back mai umma marnehi raha hu alia i am apritiatin ur body tuje acha nehi laga kya  squeezing her butt  from her skirt while  licking her nipple looking at her

Umma umamm alia  ek bar  muje tera  pyar jagah (pussy)  licking her boos while asking her
(13-12-2018, 01:05 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

Ahhh ahhh  sab log ko mera meme se ithna pyar kyu hotha hai ahh hardick ahh  pulling hardick tighter inbetween her boobs as he was sucking her clevage 

Jitna chahiye chulo hardick per katna matha ahhhh ye syes yes ahhh fuck ahhh yes yes 

Ah yss lavanya madam.. ye santre he itni bade bade.. jo jo bhi dekhe.. inhe nichod nichod ke choosna chaahe.. slurp slurp lsurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

ah ysss lavanya madam.. uff aapki student ko bahuth man ho raha he.. aapki in dono bade bade santronke beech me.. mera khela rakhane ke liye..

uff pls smadam.. neeche jaake. mera khele ko bahar nikaalke. apni santronke beech rakhake.. massage dengi..?
Alia : ahh ysss uncle ha ahmm hm yss suff.. aap ka appreciation tho bahuth dard deth ah euncle. ah ys auch haaaaa uff par it sok..

ahh yss aapke liye.. kuch bhi sehlloongi me.. ah yssss uncle..

haa ys pyaari jagah. hhaa yss kaha unclee.. kaunsi...??? 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3841184_Alia%20bhatt%20sp...4326b6.JPG]
(13-12-2018, 01:10 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

Ah yss lavanya madam.. ye santre he itni bade bade.. jo jo bhi dekhe.. inhe nichod nichod ke choosna chaahe.. slurp slurp lsurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

ah ysss lavanya madam.. uff aapki student ko bahuth man ho raha he.. aapki in dono bade bade santronke beech me.. mera khela rakhane ke liye..

uff pls smadam.. neeche jaake. mera khele ko bahar nikaalke. apni santronke beech rakhake.. massage dengi..?
Hardick  inke beech me !!! but she had no option bent on her knees in front of hardick undoing hardick pants  as she pulled her under ware  hard dick popped out and hit her face. 

She held ur dick with both hands ahh ithhna bada hai tera hardick. Holdingbit and looking at u tera maths aur since tracher se bhi bada hai ye... 

Naughtily gave alick to them...slurp slurp looking at u
[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2BStills%2Bat%2BApsar...3%2529.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:15 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:10 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

Hardick  inke beech me !!! but she had no option bent on her knees in front of hardick undoing hardick pants  as she pulled her under ware  hard dick popped out and hit her face. 

She held ur dick with both hands ahh ithhna bada hai tera hardick. Holdingbit and looking at u tera maths aur since tracher se bhi bada hai ye... 

Naughtily gave alick to them...slurp slurp looking at u
[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2BStills%2Bat%2BApsar...3%2529.jpg]

Ahh yss madam.. ufff yss.. pasand aaya apne student ka lund madam.. wahi tho.. aap clas sme hi hathoda rakhake... sirf ek choti si Nail ke liye tadap rahi thi.. itne din..!!!

hh ysss madam... uff come on kal tho.. aapne Math sir ka choti lulli ko hi... itna achese choos rahe the.. ah ys ab tho.. aapko bada waala mil raha he. ah yss adam..play as u want..

ahh ys smadam but uske pehle as i asked.. haa use tit fuck dejiye