Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
lpg then bites at kat neck 

lpg : rakesh aankh khol or dekh idhar warna tum dono jail me

rakesh hesitatingly looked at them 

and then lpg holds katrina mouth in his palms

and

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
ah hyesss sonaa. ahyss slurp slurp umma umauma karke deep kiss karthe huye suddenly i turned her.. and bended her on the table...

and lifted her dress up...!! and spreading her legs.. and butts completely...and teared her panty... smelled it and threw it...

uff haa yss kyaa gaand he theri sonaakhi... kehthe huye fatak fatak fatak fatak karke spank kiyaa.. zor zor se... 

and splitted her inside her as hole.. ah ysss roz TV me iss gaand ko dekhake hilaatha tha.. uff aaj tho sach me ise chaat ne ka mauka milgaya.. kehteh huye placed my mouth on her as shole and started to eat her ass hole with full lust.. and spanking her buttss while sucking her ass lsurp slurp slur pslurp slrup fat fat fat fat
ahh yss Ipg kis skarth ehi Kat ke body me curent pas shogayi.. ahh yss umma umma umma umma umma umma umma umma umma karke deep kiss karne lagi.. 

kat is hesitating to kiss properly infront of rakesh.. but there is no other way.. she has to kiss him umma umma uma uma karke reverse kiss dene lagi...

Rakes is watching them shamefully.. squeezing his own hand

[Image: d669e0a69aae5439289b718b25042156.jpg]
sona : aaahhh u naughty thief

she hold hardick head and thurst it in

chaat le poora aaaahhhhhh

pehli baar koi jeebh se itna maja de rha h mujhe

she bites her own lips 

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-shows-her-sexy-back-durin...n-show.jpg]
lpg kissing katrina continously

tasting her saliva and chewing her lips

lpg : uuummmhh perfect aaahhhh uuuummmmpppp katrina uuuuummmmm

in lust opens the backlace of kat dress and rubbing her naked back

[Image: 7ca634feca8e69e936a62e68c8db660d.jpg]
ahh yess.. sona never experienced a fun in gaand..  becaus ei m a local man.. i mgoing too rough and dirty on her..

and sona enjoyin gthat dirtyness.. which always wanted to enjoy...

ah yss ah yss ah yss sonaa uff. kya agaand he theri uf slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slurp slurp slurp slur lsur karthe huye mere face ko aur daba dabake pussh kar rahahu uski gaand me.. ah ys slur pslur pslur pslur  slurp slur

ah yss sona.. come on twerk ur ass on my face baby.. ah yss twerk this fucking boooty fat fat fat
umm aumma umma umm aua slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp kat opened he reyes widely.. when u opened her back lace of dress

kat : signing noo no. umma umma uma nahi nah pls skapde math utaaro.. yee ye air port he.. umma umma ummaaaa and mere pathi bhi yahi he uma umma ummaaa 

but Ipg in no mood to move or stop

[Image: 15manish-malhotra1.jpg]
sona : u horny bastard

she began to twerk her ass all over hardick face

sona : hardick aaahhh yes 

[Image: 07ac8deb2e7f2250447690935c98d8e5.jpg]
lpg breaks the kiss

kat juicy lips being sucked hard and lpg even ate her lipstick

lpg : dont worry kat meri permission k bina koi andar nhi ayega

lpg hold her top and in a flash remove it from her body

lpg : mujhe b bahut garmi lag rhi h kat

he holds her hand and placed it on his shirt

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1489966298_Ranbir%20Kapoo...jneeti.JPG]
Ah yess ahh yes amn amn amn am n amn amn haa yss her busty big big buttss srubbing my face all over.. ah hysss and i m sucking and biting themm ah ys auch haa slurppp slurp slur slurp karthe huye

uddenly i get up... and uski kapde ko faadkar fenk detha hu. where she is wearing no braa... and me uski peeche se khade hothe huye uski meaty flesh peet ko chabaak chabaake upar aath ehuye mere bul gko uski gaand me dry hump karne laga

and peeche se uski fleshy peet ko chaat the huye uski kaan ke paas jaake. ah ysss sonaa. uff.. kya gand he theri.. uff.. aaj theri gaand se hi udghaatan karungaa..