Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
HD : ah yss slurp slrup slru slrup slrup slrup slrup amn amn amn amn amnnnnn  karke chaba chabaake uski gaand khaaraha tha me

uff haa yssss Ilu...bhaabi.. uff kya akaru.. aapki gaand itni kamaal ki he. slur[ slsurp slrup slrup amn amn karthe huye suddenly.. i took my mouth  out from ass and put that on her pussy and same.. started to eat her pussy like monster amn amn amn amn amn amn slurp slrup samnn amn amn amn amn amn .. my half of the face is buried between her butts...

and my hand is spanking on her busty butts fatak fatak fatak fatak.. and another hand fingerss i placed inside her as shole and started to fingering her ass hole.. while eating her pusssy....

Ilueana started to wave he rbody.. like a fish... and hold gauarav' bulg.. hardly in pleasure.. and haath daalke kheenchkar bahar nikaaldethi he.. uski pyjama pant se....

ah yss uf.. haaaa gauravb.. ah hyssss uff itna bada he theraa uf.. theri bhayya ka to isme aadha bhi nahi he. ah ys shaa  haaardick. uff  thum tho jaanwar ho ah yss haaa meri choot haaa meri gaand.. ahh ys auch auh haaaaaa

[Image: 30698538_2381016108590970_78262744087454...e=5CA10F69][Image: 94ce7c9d665c8a4a89af943a2c823aba.jpg]
Ileana was in heaven her pussy being sucked finger in ass 
Boobsnin my mouth 
My dick in her hand 
Ileana :aahmms.. s hardick ahhss arree mere pussy hans .. ass aahmm 
I went above locked my lips with her and kissing her madly aahmss aahumm slurrpp pcuuhmmmm 
Bhabi aahmss pura kha jaunga aaj 
Aahmss aahumm slurrpp 
Entering my tpunge inside her other exploring her 
Thapp thapp hardick's spanking 
Ileana cheeks turning red enjoying your spanking too 

Shivering as hardick's tounge was exploring her cunt ..

[Image: 2765042b0a4ad6f570e64a59b07a0a45--south-...-dcruz.jpg]
ah ysss ileana is oozing her body.. ah ys umm aumm aumma umam uma ah yess uff.. thum dono ne tho.. ah yssss uff... khaar rahe ho muje.. ah yss haaa dheere se uff. haardick....umma uma uma ah yes sgaurav

agar there bhayya hothe tho bhi me itna enjoy nahi karthi uff. aap dono ne aaj raath rangeen bana di..  

fatak.. (sapnked) ah ysssss auchh haa sach me mere badan bhi laal laal kar chuke ho aap dono.. ha aysssss

HD : ah ysss uff.. wahi me tho ham famous he ilu bhaabi kehthe huye.. suddenly i get up...

and from behind only.. i hold her both thighs and lifted he rup.. and uski taangonko there kamar pe lock karwaake.. pakadwaa diya..

Ilu : haaaaaaaaaaaaa haa ha auch haa hardick. dheere se ah yes ye kyaa....

and me mere pant ke pocket se uski neck pe wo necklace daala... and now she i sonly with that necklace.. nothing else in her body.... peeche se uski gaand pakadwaathe huye.. mere lund ko bahar nikaalke... uss raw lund ko uski gaand ke hole pe rakha....

ah yess bhabi.. ye lo mere asali b'day presentation kehthe huye pushedmy raw huge big thick long hard dick inside her ass hole with full thirst and deep in full force...

and started to bang her as shole with full  force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tghapak thapk thapak thapak thapak 

Ilu : haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww haa fuck haa hardick.. meri gaand.. ahyss auch haa no. fuck its so fucking huge.. .. ah  meri gaand itni pasand he thuje hardick. ah yssssss haa yss auch haa meri gaand

she put one hand back on my back head.. and rubbing it.. and she is getting squeezed by both of us in middle

[Image: Ileana-Dcruz-at-AUDI-5-range-launch.jpg]
Ileana was in apun that huge rod raw dry in her ass 
Pounding her hard 
Thapp thapp ko fuuchh 
Ileana:aahmms hardick meri gand aahmms... It's fucking huge aahmss.s. 

Seeing ileana bhabi moaning like that I too was excited and hold her with one hand 
And spitted on my hand and applied it on  my dick and her pussy and placed my cock on her pussy 

And guchchh ffuchhh 
Inserted my dick also in her pussy 
Ileana was in unbearable pain and pleasure 

Ileana:aahmss ahhh tum dono aaj to faad doge mujhe ahumm 
Thapp thapp pak fuuchh guchh 
Me:bhabi aahmss.. ahhss kya choot hai tumhari aahmss... 
Kissing and smooching her aahumm slurrpp 
Aur niche se hum dono usko full speed me fadne lage 

Aahumm ahhss gauuraavvv ahsss hardick meri ass aahmmss iss very big aahmms 

Ileana ke eyes se tears ane lage but she was enjoying it 
Aahss you both fuckers aahmmss... 
[Image: c3a2ed765d25fce47886536318c2b4e8--shooti...ndings.jpg]
HD : ahh ys sthapak thapak tahpak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak.. ah yess bhaabi.. not just fuckerss... ah yes we r hardcore fuckers......

kehthe hye aur dabaake poora seed badaya.. ah yss thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapka....

poore room me ileana ki. scream moan. and hamari pentration ka thapak tahpak thapak ka sound goonjane laga... with humonguos speed thapak tghaka thapak thapak

Ilu : ahhh yssss fuckkk holy shit.. ah yess meri choottt.. uff haa yes smeri gaand.. 

she is screaming.. and kissin ggaurav to control her moan.. and turning her face back.. and kissing me too sucking her lips and togue.. amn amna hhaa yss yass yss Ilu bhaabi. uffff how is our gift to anniversary.. ah yss mazaa arahahe..??

hhaa ayss thapak thapak thapak thapak 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The Milky Combo

[Image: 47395248_764530547223493_773912012492111...e=5C6AFC4A]
tw :gift fro panther

[Image: 47441234_10156408994944213_6294222384140...e=5CA02B31]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(06-12-2018, 04:59 PM)white panther87 Wrote: The Milky Combo

[Image: 47395248_764530547223493_773912012492111...e=5C6AFC4A]

love u milky tammu
(06-12-2018, 01:42 PM)white panther87 Wrote: [Image: 47453966_2185035821761281_64880528365746...e=5C6A5231]
MILKY BOOBS yummy Tongue