Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
lpg in total lust now

picked katrina from her waist up and lifts her in air

not leaving her lips

katrina feet in air and her blouse fell down

now only in bra getting kissed by lpg while isa sleeping on bed

[Image: Katrina+(10).jpg]
Ah ysss shraddh athum jasi.. mithaayi milgayi he tho. uff..  kaise rokake rakhu.. umm aum auma uma eating her juicy lips amn amn amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup ah yss shraddha.. uff  uff kyaa  hont he thri. uff aaj tho new year bada maza ayega.. kehthe huye 

suddenly i turned her on the corridor wall.. and uski dono hathonko pakadke.. upar ki taraf karke.. wall pe chipkaadiyaa

and peeche se uski gaal and ears ko kiss karthe huye. ah ys shraddha.. kuch bhi hojaaye haath neeche nahi ana chahiye theri.. kehthe huye

mere haath se uski skirt ko peeche se uthaaya.. and took her panty... offf from her legs...

and uski dono taangonko. dheere se spread karne laga.... and  placed my dick head on her pussy...

ah yss Shraddhhaa...!! theek 10secnd he.. new year ke liye come on count...10..9..8..7...5...4.....3...

[Image: cfdc4325bbcdd54de62694c2352d2cf9.jpg]
kat surprised.. haaaaa ahys umma umma umma uma uma and hold her back neck tightly with her bothh hands. ki kahi gir naa jaavu

kat ; ah ys umm aum auma uma ah ys uff meri blouse ahy um auma uma ahys IPG ye kya tharkeeb he.. umma uma uma dheere se.. umaa ha ys kaha lekar jaa rah eho..?a

[Image: vogue-beauty-awards-2016-24.jpg]
shraddha now in horny mood

she herself wants to be dominated by hd

sensation travels in her body when hd kissed her ears and cheeks

she sread her legs

shraddha : yes hd give me my new year gift 2  1 ....

closed her eyes and waiting for hd entry

[Image: 46739337_997537003766008_784835876980418...e=5CC37165]
ah ys mer ehathonko uski hataho me rakhathe huye.. on the wall.... count karthe huye

2...1....ah yss yelo shraddh ahappy new year kehthe huye.. fatak se andar thokdiyaa mere lund ko... uski choot ke andar..

and started to bang her pussy from behind thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak.. and peeche se use wall pe dabaathe huye uski choot faad rahahu.. and kissing her shoulder. back neck.. and ears.. from behind while.. fuckingher pussy thapak thapa kthapak thapka thapak

[Image: 3c351899039a5bd35904e4316bab28a7.jpg]
lpg threw her on bed beside her sis

lpg taking off his shirt and pant

now only in underwear and pulled katrina ghagra forcefully

she now only in bra and panty on her sis suhaagraat bed

lpg : aaj to teri behen k saamne chodunga tujhe

[Image: Pretty-girl-katrina-kaif-in-award-functi...lpaper.jpg]
Kat : haaa what r u doing IPG.. meri behan paas me hi soyi he.. aur thum usi bed pe uski ke paas... 

plss  nahi.. kahi aur mere room chalth ehe..

Bed pe daale huye saare rosepetals... kat ki peet ko chipak gaye.. kat feeling.. embarrassed.. sleeping next to her sis...  in her suhaagraath

[Image: 31967978_1856250431087232_32303266236643...e=5C96A9CE]
shraddha felt like her body being tear apart

her small pussy being opened mercilessly by hd huge cock

shraddha : oooohhhh aaaaahhh god hd aaaaaaahhh its too big aaaaahhhhh

shraddha shouting heavily but below nobody could hear her due to loud music

aaaahhhh hd ooohhh please aaaaahhhhh i cant take it

[Image: 45213277_984377131748662_303924873846063...e=5CC9773D]
ahhysss baby.. ah yss fuckk uf.. itni tight he uff kyaaa choot he.. theri shraddhaa. ah ys thpaka tapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thap akthapak tahpak thapak.. ah ysss iss baar nayi saal.. fati na.. meri jaan ah ys thpak athapak thapak thapa uff..  kehthe huye waise hi non stop chodathe huye.. peeche se uski dress k itop ki slees ko neeche karne laga.. and made her top fell down.. but wo uski kamar ke paas aakar atak gayi..

and she is not wearing bra so he rboobs pops out.. and thabhi me dono hathonko aage daalk euski mammonko ka pakadke.. aur dabake poore force se neeche se faadne laga thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak

shraddha screams more loud. and my pounding sound poore corridor me sunane laga..

and thabhi ek aadmi wahi paas hothe hame dekha...

and he gave me thums up.. and i also...signed thnk and keep pounding shraddha

[Image: 07c54accb5fd3926469865f112cf86f0.jpg]
lpg gets on bed and kissing katrina feet

lpg : dont worry kat isa ko pta nahi chalega dekho

he kissed isa hard on her lips but she doesnt respond at all

lpg : dekha isa ko koi problem nahi h to shuru karein

took off his boxer as well and threw it on floor

lpg completely naked now

[Image: W9ianmX.jpg]