Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
yami : aaaahhh hd aaahhh yes 

i m going to cum hd aahhh 

with that yami spilled her juices on hd mouth

neeche everyone waiting for them

[Image: 47395389_1932409676855301_14388269891914...e=5CD4A984]
kat : ah yss haaaaaa.. kat bending back wards.. and IPG holding her back with his one hand.. and sucking and licking her belly like an animal...

Kat : ah ys auch ha anoo.. stop it.. haa ys meri  pet.. ah yss haa cuhh haa IPGG ha aruk jaavo pls.. haa no.. Rakesh uf ha ys ye tho jaanwar he.. haa ys

plss ha ys hm khaa jaraha he muje.. ha yss pllss help me ha ys auch haaa meri naabhi.. haa ys haa uff

[Image: KatBB1.jpg?itok=cFf84mzF]
Ah yss sjais ehi yamine cum nikaali.... i covered my mouth.. on her pussy ki ek boond bhi bahar na jaaye.. and sucking the all juice from my tongue slurp slurp slrup slurp slur pslurp slrup slrup ah yss  and thodasa cum moome rakhake seedha upar aya.. and locked her mouth once again from mine.. and pouring her cum.. on her mouth. making her taste her own cum

ahys umam umam uma uma uma ah ys yami taste it..  taste ur own cum baby.. kehthe huye kis skarthe huye... ek haath ko neeche daalke mere underwear ko neeche.. kheench ke nikaakar.. mere lohe jaisa big huge long thick hard dick ko bahar nikala.. and placed the tip on her cum dripping oussy..

Ah yss yami.. tayar ho leneke liye...??
lpg sucking on her tummy

while doing this slide his hand in katrina panty

lpg : uummmmm aaauummm rakesh katrina ki pussy shaved hai ya nhi

colour kaisa hai or kanhi taste ki hain

lpg rubbing his hand on her pussy inside her panty

[Image: maxresdefault5.jpg]
yami : uuummmm uuuummm hd u are so disgusting

her own cum now on her face

wipes it clean

breathing heavily 

ooohhh hd yes ab or mat tadpao naa

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1513684815_Yami%20Gautam%...4c3f18.JPG]
Ah yss katrina waving her body like a fish.. out of water.... while he sucking the boobs and playing with her pussy...

Rakesh : ah yss no.. sir.. wo woooo uski half shaved he...!!!  no no no sir koyi choot ki taste kaun karega.. its unhygienic sir...

Kat ; ah ys ha  haa meri choot haa meri mamme. ah ys rakesh what r u talking haa no ha.. wife ki choot ke baare me paraya mard ko bol rh eho.. ha ys ha sharam nahi atahi ha ys hnaa no IPG pls stop .. i beg u.. haa

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2015186610_Katrina%20Kaif...52bf41.JPG]
Ah yssss yami.. ha ha haa ha theri thadapna tho ab se shuru hogaa yami.. kehthe huye mere hathonko uski hatahome daalke ghaske bed me spread karke pakad liya.a. and locked her mouth from mine... ki wo zyaada zor se  naa cheeke..

ahh yss and now.. pushed my huge monster dick. insid ehe rpussy with on hard push.. and it went tearing her pussy... completely inside...

and yami's eyes pooped out in pain.. but i locked he rmouth tightly.... and i can feel her heavy breath... 

HD : ahh ys umma umma umam uma ha yss and tsarted to pund her pussy laying on top of her on the bed thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thaak thapak my chest pressing her boobs hardly..
lpg making eye contact with katrina and licked his fingers which were in panty

bohot tasty chut hai iski rakesh

smiling at katrina

then pushed her to the table and himself moving back

slides katrina panty to her feet

spits in her asshole

lpg : yha kiya hai kabhi rakesh ne

undoing his pants

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-Mario-Testino-photoshoot.jpg]
Kat getting disgusted while IPG sucking her pussy juice... 

and when he turned and spreading her butts...

Kat and Rakesh.. both surprised...

Rakesh : haa arey areyye kya kar rahe he sir..?? wo wo gaand he meri biwi ki..

Kat : ah hyss no haa what the fuck.. r u doing IPG>. ah ys meri gaand he wo.. noo not there pls.. i beg u IPG sir.. haa ys plss noo.... Rakesh plss bolo inko.. haa ys no plss

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1824665257_Katrina%20Kaif...249916.JPG]
yami pussy tearing apart

yami : uuummmm uuuuummmmm aaauuuummmm 

she wants to shout hard but hd locked her mouth with his

yami tapping her feet on bed to accomodate pain

suddenly someone on door : yami change nhi kiya kya (her mum)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1856077180_Yami%20Gautam%...f79ea4.JPG]