Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(20-05-2020, 05:17 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: ( being a 19 year old boy my hrmones were filled to the brim as u were holding my collar i got a little scratch of ur manicured nails ufff )

malkin hum garib logonko ye sab naseeb ...i mean ye sab sochte kaha hai...

hum to har din kaam kro thode paise kamao ..( looking at ur neck and shoulder bone and and at shubham sir) aur so jao..

hamari itni hi zindagi hai

aap malik ko itna bura kyu keh rhi ho malkin

( trying t show shubham sir that i care about his feelings but my dick moved a bit inside just by ur skin natural scent )

( i was so powerful that 10 guys like shubham cant lift my little finger yet due to the social sytem a poor guy had to obey a rich guy but a woman like u was making my senses awake and giving me back my sense of ownership slowly )

(i was feeling like just pulling ur head up making u stand on the small stool u were sitting so ur head come to my level and i smooch u but itwas just a dream )

( my skin was slight sweaty due to the heavy work)

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582164907]
[Image: 73544f4e37c4b638f629f687b934e31c.jpg]

Yami: (smiling naughtily- she could see the Helpless lusty Satish through his eyes... looks at Subh, who was just a BIG ZERO staring at his wife like an insulted loser) pata tha mujhe...yeh garib hai aur saand bhi. dekho iski body- loha hai loha. (shows up middle finger of right hand to indicate sign of FUCK, holding ur collar with left hand) is jawan saand ke andar aag lagi hai- pucho is se, yeh apni garibi ke liye ruka huws hai- nhi toh tumhare ameer biwi Yami ki chut ka bhosda banata ya nhi, apni garibi ka "gussa" pura ks pura mere "andar chhorta ya nhi?" pucho is se , yeh mere yeh khubsurat honth aur muh chodna chahta hai ya nhi!?

SubhSad looks st Satish with folds in forehead.. gulps..now his voice is interrupted by shame) Sa-Satish? (a suppressed tone)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(20-05-2020, 05:28 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582164907]

Yami: (smiling naughtily- she could see the Helpless lusty Satish through his eyes... looks at Subh, who was just a BIG ZERO staring at his wife like an insulted loser) pata tha mujhe...yeh garib hai aur saand bhi. dekho iski body- loha hai loha. (shows up middle finger of right hand to indicate sign of FUCK, holding ur collar with left hand) is jawan saand ke andar aag lagi hai- pucho is se, yeh apni garibi ke liye ruka huws hai- nhi toh tumhare ameer biwi Yami ki chut ka bhosda banata ya nhi, apni garibi ka "gussa" pura ks pura mere "andar chhorta ya nhi?" pucho is se , yeh mere yeh khubsurat honth aur muh chodna chahta hai ya nhi!?

SubhSad looks st Satish with folds in forehead.. gulps..now his voice is interrupted by shame) Sa-Satish? (a suppressed tone)

shubham sir ( moved my head to say no moving head left and right) i am working for u for 6 years sir

my granddaparents are working for u for past 100 years our family is serving u sir

( uff what a woman why is she saying all this...)

( i had a donkey dick which was damn big which reached till my knees and it moved iside and a tent was forming due to the way u were talking and looking at ur fully waxed skin which i can lick and eat ur soft skin uffff u r so small in front of me how easily i can fuck u uffff and no one in the entire mansion just the sound of slow breeze coming and cuckoos singing songs and butterflies here and there 11 am in the morning with slight sunshine ufff and the scent of ur skin)

malkin aap khoobsurat to bhot ho lekin mai shubham sir ka sevak hu malkin ( ufff sali ko mera banane me kitna maja aayega shittt kash mai iss buddhe ka naukar na hota uffffff lund pe kudata aur echo poore hill me phailata iske chheckne ki)
(20-05-2020, 05:37 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: shubham sir ( moved my head to say no moving head left and right) i am working for u for 6 years sir

my granddaparents are working for u for past 100 years our family is serving u sir

( uff what a woman why is she saying all this...)

( i had a donkey dick which was damn big which reached till my knees and it moved iside and a tent was forming due to the way u were talking and looking at ur fully waxed skin which i can lick and eat ur soft skin uffff u r so small in front of me how easily i can fuck u uffff and no one in the entire mansion just the sound of slow breeze coming and cuckoos singing songs and butterflies here and there 11 am in the morning with slight sunshine ufff and the scent of ur skin)

malkin aap khoobsurat to bhot ho lekin mai shubham sir ka sevak hu malkin ( ufff sali ko mera banane me kitna maja aayega shittt kash mai iss buddhe ka naukar na hota uffffff lund pe kudata aur echo poore hill me phailata iske chheckne ki)

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1581308251]

Yami: (couldn't wait anymore.. she looks at Subh with an anger... loyalty Satish dikha raha hai aur gaali Subh khaa raha hai. ) dekh kya raha hai? bol Apne naukar se ki apni aukat pe aaye aur yeh garib apna asli gussa aur taqat dikhaye!

Subh: (Yami ki baatein sunke Subh ka lund toh khada ho hi gaya tha. he looks at Yami- uski dress bhi itni hot slutty- and then looks at the huge bull Satish... baithe baithe hi he shamelessly holds his pant with two hands and leans to slid it down to his feet.. and his erect 4inch cock comes out.. he looks at Satish with demanding eyes..) dekh kya rahe ho Satish..? hasn.. hum 3 ko chhorke koi nhi hai yahan. khush kar meri biwi ko. (holds his cock with right hand)

Yami: ( looks at u, and says seductively) ab?
sex YL
(20-05-2020, 05:49 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1581308251]

Yami: (couldn't wait anymore.. she looks at Subh with an anger... loyalty Satish dikha raha hai aur gaali Subh khaa raha hai. ) dekh kya raha hai? bol Apne naukar se ki apni aukat pe aaye aur yeh garib apna asli gussa aur taqat dikhaye!

Subh: (Yami ki baatein sunke Subh ka lund toh khada ho hi gaya tha. he looks at Yami- uski dress bhi itni hot slutty- and then looks at the huge bull Satish... baithe baithe hi he shamelessly holds his pant with two hands and leans to slid it down to his feet.. and his erect 4inch cock comes out.. he looks at Satish with demanding eyes..) dekh kya rahe ho Satish..? hasn.. hum 3 ko chhorke koi nhi hai yahan. khush kar meri biwi ko. (holds his cock with right hand)

Yami: ( looks at u, and says seductively) ab?

( i have never faced a situation like this in my life jaha khud pati paraye mard ko keh rha ho ki patni ki maje le )

ab ( scratches head and looks into ur eyes and starts walking forward which made u walk backwards)

woo ummm kaise ab ......( as i was walking forward slowly i muttered) uff makhani maal sali....

( u were under my chest and i coudnt reach u even if i bend so i moved u towards the samll stool near shbham were both of u were sitting)

[Image: HTB1d8XTvJknBKNjSZKPq6x6OFXam.jpg]

( placed my palms under ur armpits and picked u up as if u were wigh just 2 kgs picked u up and now both our heads were of same height and placed my hand on ur waist holding u not to fall )

( rubbed my lower big lips under ur lower lips to see if u would react scratching ur lips with my lip to make u do something )

( my hands moving up down over ur bumb now from hips as i was getting free from the mental blockage of working as a servant for shubham )

malkin aummm ( sucked ur lower lip with both my lips squeezing ur lower lip)
( my head was double of ur head)
( making u fall over me ur boobs crushing on my broad shoulder chest portion)
(20-05-2020, 06:00 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: ( i have never faced a situation like this in my life jaha khud pati paraye mard ko keh rha ho ki patni ki maje le )

ab ( scratches head and looks into ur eyes and starts walking forward which made u walk backwards)

woo ummm kaise ab ......( as i was walking forward slowly i muttered) uff makhani maal sali....

( u were under my chest and i coudnt reach u even if i bend so i moved u towards the samll stool near shbham were both of u were sitting)

[Image: HTB1d8XTvJknBKNjSZKPq6x6OFXam.jpg]

( placed my palms under ur armpits and picked u up as if u were wigh just 2 kgs picked u up and now both our heads were of same height and placed my hand on ur waist holding u not to fall )

( rubbed my lower big lips under ur lower lips to see if u would react scratching ur lips with my lip to make u do something )

( my hands moving up down over ur bumb now from hips as i was getting free from the mental blockage of working as a servant for shubham )

malkin aummm ( sucked ur lower lip with both my lips squeezing ur lower lip)
( my head was double of ur head)
( making u fall over me ur boobs crushing on my broad shoulder chest portion)

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1581308238]

ab Yami hai toh ek randi. Paiso ke liye marwati thi college mein to increase pocketmoney. shaadi bhi ki buddhe se paiso ke liye. Dress bhi pehnti hai call girl jaisi- lekin aj kuch zyada hi randi lag rahi hai- sirf aur ek yeh loose one-piece aur andar sirf same color ki panty... aur kuch nhi)

Satish ek danav jaisa - dono haatho se aise utthaya jaise ek bull ek rabbit ko utthata hai...As he made her stand on the sest and sucks her lower rose lips with his thick huge almost-black lips, she closes eyes and moans lightly and feels it, resting her body like a feather on a rock) mmmmmmmm..slommmmmmmm..sslopp (she feels Satish tasting her lips) aammmmpp

Subh: (buddha do jawan jism ko saath dekh ke hosh kho baitha, his strts stroking the cock in a slow manner- his eyes staring at Yami's jiggling breasts under the thin loose dress rubbing again Huge giant Satish's huge rock-hard chest.. Yami ek doodh jaisi gori high class kamseen ladki aur Satish ek bada kala saand ) ah yeah Yami ah tumhare boobs aah (looks at Satish's thick lips sucking her rose lips) aaahhhhh yeaah
sex YL
(20-05-2020, 06:09 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1581308238]

ab Yami hai toh ek randi. Paiso ke liye marwati thi college mein to increase pocketmoney. shaadi bhi ki buddhe se paiso ke liye. Dress bhi pehnti hai call girl jaisi- lekin aj kuch zyada hi randi lag rahi hai- sirf aur ek yeh loose one-piece aur andar sirf same color ki panty... aur kuch nhi)

Satish ek danav jaisa - dono haatho se aise utthaya jaise ek bull ek rabbit ko utthata hai...As he made her stand on the sest and sucks her lower rose lips with his thick huge almost-black lips, she closes eyes and moans lightly and feels it, resting her body like a feather on a rock) mmmmmmmm..slommmmmmmm..sslopp (she feels Satish tasting her lips) aammmmpp

Subh: (buddha do jawan jism ko saath dekh ke hosh kho baitha, his strts stroking the cock in a slow manner- his eyes staring at Yami's jiggling breasts under the thin loose dress rubbing again Huge giant Satish's huge rock-hard chest.. Yami ek doodh jaisi gori high class kamseen ladki aur Satish ek bada kala saand ) ah yeah Yami ah tumhare boobs aah (looks at Satish's thick lips sucking her rose lips) aaahhhhh yeaah

( i placed my huge palm on ur thighs from back as i was slowly increasing the intensity of smooch )

aummmmmmmmm aummmm yami maaallllll (after a pause so it would be yami maal) kinn....aummmmmmmmm ( moving my head up and down as i smooch ur lips sucking ur glossy lips squeezing ur slight shiny thighs) aummmmmm ( moving back making u slant more on me )

haaaaaaaaa ( pressing ur bumb now moving palm up down up dow over ur thighs)

shubham sir kya maal biwi hai aaapki ( enoying how ur hair is covering my face as i smooch u )

fulll makhmal ki hai sir lupppppppppppppppp(pushed my big tngue in ur mouth to taste ur sweet spit inside)

( my dick was hard inside now which is getting tighter evry passing second)
(21-05-2020, 10:25 AM)HungrySatish Wrote: ( i placed my huge palm on ur thighs from back as i was slowly increasing the intensity of smooch )

aummmmmmmmm aummmm yami maaallllll (after a pause so it would be yami maal) kinn....aummmmmmmmm ( moving my head up and down as i smooch ur lips sucking ur glossy lips squeezing ur slight shiny thighs) aummmmmm ( moving back making u slant more on me )

haaaaaaaaa ( pressing ur bumb now moving palm up down up dow over ur thighs)

shubham sir kya maal biwi hai aaapki ( enoying how ur hair is covering my face as i smooch u )

fulll makhmal ki hai sir lupppppppppppppppp(pushed my big tngue in ur mouth to taste ur sweet spit inside)

( my dick was hard inside now which is getting tighter evry passing second)

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1577316862]
[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
Yami has never experienced this- she didn't know aisa mard milegs use  Ab low caste jawab gabru mard ka hawas toh alag hi level ka hoga- Yami jaisi classy randi ko kaise pata hoga is range ka mardangi. 

Yami dress is too slutty- its too short that it hardly covers even her mid thighs (as in second pic above) - it just manages to cover the panty of the same color and material as her dress.

Yami: (feels ur huge hands fondling her ass cheeks like cakes... she slants over ur huge rock body and her heels raise up - as if u r mocking her by making her belief that her weight matters for u... she feels her saliva getting mixed with ur sticky thick mouth juices..and she could feel her lips getting twisted by rubber as tehy get tasted so badly..he could hear some groaning of urs - "grrrr grrr grrr" ) loummmmmm 

Subh: (looking at ur mouth sucking her lips so well, stroking slow.. the cool breeze hitting the bodies of the three people beneath the greeneries of the expensive garden of the hill top resort) yeahh Satish ji aaaahhh biwi meri aahh rakhail hai apki ahh
sex YL
(21-05-2020, 10:37 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1577316862]
[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
Yami has never experienced this- she didn't know aisa mard milegs use  Ab low caste jawab gabru mard ka hawas toh alag hi level ka hoga- Yami jaisi classy randi ko kaise pata hoga is range ka mardangi. 

Yami dress is too slutty- its too short that it hardly covers even her mid thighs (as in second pic above) - it just manages to cover the panty of the same color and material as her dress.

Yami: (feels ur huge hands fondling her ass cheeks like cakes... she slants over ur huge rock body and her heels raise up - as if u r mocking her by making her belief that her weight matters for u... she feels her saliva getting mixed with ur sticky thick mouth juices..and she could feel her lips getting twisted by rubber as tehy get tasted so badly..he could hear some groaning of urs - "grrrr grrr grrr" ) loummmmmm 

Subh: (looking at ur mouth sucking her lips so well, stroking slow.. the cool breeze hitting the bodies of the three people beneath the greeneries of the expensive garden of the hill top resort) yeahh Satish ji aaaahhh biwi meri aahh rakhail hai apki ahh

( as i was smooching u i pulled ur hair back to extend ur neck)

haaaaaaaaaaaa kya maaal ho aaap yamiii ( not calling u malkin any more) aummmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ( my nose and lips just tasting ur slender neck my head making u chin raise up every time i kiss and suck ur neck)

chapppppppppppppppp( just cup slapped ur left asscheeck looked at ur eyes and laughed)

hmmmm abse tu meri hai jab man krunga tujhe le jake apne jhopdi me le jaunga

just use ur hubbys money thats it 

( removed my banyan and threw it on shubhams face)

hmmmmm ( made u touch ur palm on my chest)

sali tujhe hi dekh rha tha ghass katte time bhot attitude hai tereme haaa 9 just tightly hugged u with my forearms under ur ass as if u r sitting on my forearms and now ur head is little above my head i started smooching ur face ur chin ur lips my nose crushing against ur nose)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shubhammm teri biwi ki poore maje lunga abse haaaaaaaa ( looking at shubham angrily as if how dare he is sitting in front of a guy like me)
(21-05-2020, 10:44 AM)HungrySatish Wrote: ( as i was smooching u i pulled ur hair back to extend ur neck)

haaaaaaaaaaaa kya maaal ho aaap yamiii ( not calling u malkin any more) aummmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ( my nose and lips just tasting ur slender neck my head making u chin raise up every time i kiss and suck ur neck)

chapppppppppppppppp( just cup slapped ur left asscheeck looked at ur eyes and laughed)

hmmmm abse tu meri hai jab man krunga tujhe le jake apne jhopdi me le jaunga

just use ur hubbys money thats it 

( removed my banyan and threw it on shubhams face)

hmmmmm ( made u touch ur palm on my chest)

sali tujhe hi dekh rha tha ghass katte time bhot attitude hai tereme haaa 9 just tightly hugged u with my forearms under ur ass as if u r sitting on my forearms and now ur head is little above my head i started smooching ur face ur chin ur lips my nose crushing against ur nose)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shubhammm teri biwi ki poore maje lunga abse haaaaaaaa ( looking at shubham angrily as if how dare he is sitting in front of a guy like me)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018209]

As u r holding Yami with ur palms under her ass cheeks like seats, she was completely on ur hold..Her hands were free till now but now u placed them on ur huge bull chest- she rubs ur chest with the fingers..her neck shining with slight traces of ur saliva and a lusty smile on her lips.. feeling ur kisses on her sexy fair face.) mmm mnnn (she opens her eyes and looks at Subh while u kiss her so romantically) mmmmm dekh ke...mm (interrupted by the kisses from ur thick black lips) dekh ke sikho bha- mmmm (holds ur huge muscular shoulders with two tender tiny hands) almmm. --bhadwe

Subh: (looking at Yami getting used.. slightly increased the speed of rubbing his tiny cock) aahhhh ji Satish maalik (calling u Mallik kyunki ab toh is umar mein biwi ke maze is saand se tthukwa ke hi lene hain.) ji maalik, utthte baithte sote jagte jab chahe ab meri Yami ki "maar lena" aaaahh bas mere saamne dikh dikha ke peliye isko aaah (looks at Yami) haan re randi saali tu bhi kam kahan hai? aaah tujhe bhi is basti ke larke chudwane ki khujli hai. saali dress dekh apni.. slut hai tu aaahhh chuda maalik se, aaahh ab se unko service de. payment main dunga aaaah
sex YL
(21-05-2020, 11:00 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018209]

As u r holding Yami with ur palms under her ass cheeks like seats, she was completely on ur hold..Her hands were free till now but now u placed them on ur huge bull chest- she rubs ur chest with the fingers..her neck shining with slight traces of ur saliva and a lusty smile on her lips.. feeling ur kisses on her sexy fair face.) mmm mnnn (she opens her eyes and looks at Subh while u kiss her so romantically) mmmmm dekh ke...mm (interrupted by the kisses from ur thick black lips) dekh ke sikho bha- mmmm (holds ur huge muscular shoulders with two tender tiny hands) almmm. --bhadwe

Subh: (looking at Yami getting used.. slightly increased the speed of rubbing his tiny cock) aahhhh ji Satish maalik (calling u Mallik kyunki ab toh is umar mein biwi ke maze is saand se tthukwa ke hi lene hain.) ji maalik, utthte baithte sote jagte jab chahe ab meri Yami ki "maar lena" aaaahh bas mere saamne dikh dikha ke peliye isko aaah (looks at Yami) haan re randi saali tu bhi kam kahan hai? aaah tujhe bhi is basti ke larke chudwane ki khujli hai. saali dress dekh apni.. slut hai tu aaahhh chuda maalik se, aaahh ab se unko service de. payment main dunga aaaah

( i just stopped yami for one second stormed at u and slapped u wth a left pam)

thaaaappppppppppppppppppppp ( u felt little unconsious as i slapped u )

teri malkin hai ye randi sirf meri thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu( spit on shubhams face) aukat me re apni

( snaps finger looking at yami)

chal hattt ( indicating u to move from urseat because the king wants to sit)

( looks at yami as i sat and casually looks down at my trouser bulge )
hmmm 

( placed palm on my thighs)

aur tu ( looks at shubham) joote mere( wanted to be free from all this leather on my feet and to enjoy the breeze)