Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
Behenchod plot ki gaand maar li hai tum logo ne. Ye shubham ko karni to aati nahi series bc loda series hogi
11 min lol satish isse achi posting to teri mere saath ho jaati hai lol
(03-05-2020, 09:05 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( as i was smooching her )

aummmm ummmm aummmmmmmmm kya raseela strawberry honth hai tere raaand kahiki poora utavla krne tayyar ho rhi tha haaa 

chappppppppppppppp ( curve slapped ur under thighs with my right hand massaging it up and downnn trying to find way under the dress )

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

urffffffffffff surfffffffffffff (  hungrily sucked that salivastrand of urs and again kissing smooching ur lips pushing urhead back)
ummmmmmmmmmm summmmmmmm 

mera loda khada ki hai satish ka lund khada kr ke kahi bach ke nhi jaoge ab tum
aummmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmm ( relaxing back and making u fall on me in the same stature my right palm under ur knee enjoying ur ceamy creamy thighs)

naadan mat ban abhi hmmm 

mere chote bhai ka har ek khilona maine cheen liya hai usse ye use bhi pata hai

[Image: Yami-Gautam-Pics-At-OLA-Cab-Services-Launch-2837-1.jpg]

(Ab Yami ki toh pata hi tha ki kisi mard ko uski husn mil jaye toh woh kaise khud ko rok paye- lekin Satish toh saand tha, Yami ke gulabi hontho ko aise chus chus ras pi raha tha.. Yami ne socha nhi ki is danav ko lalchane se aisa hoga)

Yami: running fingers through ur hair, getting lips sucked.. her head bowed backwards as u pulled her head..) loummmmm sssssmooochhh mmummmmm (her left handfeels ur huge bulge under boxers.. she slids the boxer down and the huge thick monster cock with huge shaft came out , which Yami couldn't see) mmmommmmmmm sssslmmmm 

(Satish's huge cock has its greenish veins clear over it- its moving as if its a mini monster breathing, the blood stream rushing through the veins could be felt if touched... the cock's mushroom head turned red from pink dus to high blood flow.. )

Yami: (her eyes semiclosed,smiles naughtily..her lips and some part surrounding the mouth area ll wet with Satish's saliva and shining in the yellow hue.. she listened and whispers) aahhhh apni Yami se itne dur kyu the? is chhed ko maarne ka mann nhi huwa tumhara?

(Subh comes with coffee cups and smiels looking at ur situation 

Subh: bhaiya ap aisa kabhi bhi aajana.. Yami toh ghar ki bahu hai na. meri hi seva karegi kya?
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(03-05-2020, 09:22 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: Yami-Gautam-Pics-At-OLA-Cab-Services-Launch-2837-1.jpg]

(Ab Yami ki toh pata hi tha ki kisi mard ko uski husn mil jaye toh woh kaise khud ko rok paye- lekin Satish toh saand tha, Yami ke gulabi hontho ko aise chus chus ras pi raha tha.. Yami ne socha nhi ki is danav ko lalchane se aisa hoga)

Yami: running fingers through ur hair, getting lips sucked.. her head bowed backwards as u pulled her head..) loummmmm sssssmooochhh mmummmmm (her left handfeels ur huge bulge under boxers.. she slids the boxer down and the huge thick monster cock with huge shaft came out , which Yami couldn't see) mmmommmmmmm sssslmmmm 

(Satish's huge cock has its greenish veins clear over it- its moving as if its a mini monster breathing, the blood stream rushing through the veins could be felt if touched... the cock's mushroom head turned red from pink dus to high blood flow.. )

Yami: (her eyes semiclosed,smiles naughtily..her lips and some part surrounding the mouth area ll wet with Satish's saliva and shining in the yellow hue.. she listened and whispers) aahhhh apni Yami se itne dur kyu the? is chhed ko maarne ka mann nhi huwa tumhara?

Subh: bhaiya ap aisa kabhi bhi aajana.. Yami toh ghar ki bahu hai na. meri hi seva karegi kya?

Lol shubh jise tujhe chodna chahiye use to dusro se chudva raha hai
(03-05-2020, 09:22 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: Yami-Gautam-Pics-At-OLA-Cab-Services-Launch-2837-1.jpg]

( i was enjoying how ur wife was nurturing my hairs as if motivating me to do as i want)
hmmm sun aummmmmmm ummm ( pivoting my head andeating kissing forcibly ur cheeck bone and nape as if making my position clean) aumm aun shubham is just ur paper hubby

tera breeder mai hu real aummmmmmm 

lund ke liye itni bhuki sherni hai tu chaddi nikal bhi di haa hath nhi lagayegi tu samjhii 

( placed palm under ur claves and raised ur left leg to make space a little and placed my thick long dick over ur right thigh and left ur left thigh which made my dick sandwhich in ur thighs)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssss ( masssaging ur calves as i layback in pleasure)
uffffffffff kya creamy skin hai shubham teri biwiw kaaaaaaaaaaaa 

seva to tu bhi krega shubham abse tu mera naukar hai yaha abse
yami samjhao apne pati ko ki oversmart na bane jab bada bhai jinda hai sara maal belongs to the ender brother 

chapppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( patted her thighs again making my foreskin go back due to friction between thighs)
(03-05-2020, 09:37 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was enjoying how ur wife was nurturing my hairs as if motivating me to do as i want)
hmmm sun aummmmmmm ummm ( pivoting my head andeating kissing forcibly ur cheeck bone and nape as if making my position clean) aumm aun shubham is just ur paper hubby

lund ke liye itni bhuki sherni hai tu chaddi nikal bhi di haa hath nhi lagayegi tu samjhii 

( placed palm under ur claves and raised ur left leg to make space a little and placed my thick long dick over ur right thigh and left ur left thigh which made my dick sandwhich in ur thighs)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssss ( masssaging ur calves as i layback in pleasure)

yami samjhao apne pati ko ki oversmart na bane jab bada bhai jinda hai sara maal belongs to the ender brother 

chapppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( patted her thighs again making my foreskin go back due to friction between thighs)
Shubham ki biwi ki satish le raha hai
(03-05-2020, 09:37 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was enjoying how ur wife was nurturing my hairs as if motivating me to do as i want)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSThwcXrvkppUnEYyTl4...y&usqp=CAU]
( Yami hasne lagi teri baatein sunke - ab paiso ke liye jo larki chhed marwa le pati ke saamne , woh toh bazaru randi randi hi hai.. saali toh apne baap se bhi shaafi ke din chudai thi Subh ke saamne)

Yami: (crossed legs tight, moving her waist to n fro , pressing ur cock and stroking it by moving its foreskin to n fro with the thigh work.. smiling naughtily..he shirt over her nape, collarbone getting wet with ur saliva as u suck the parts) aaaaaahhh ohh Satish aaaahh kya hathoda lund hai .yrh lo na . lo (thigh-stroking ur huge monster cock lil faster... her left leg still in air as in pic... she unbuttoning ur shirt buttons with her soft left hand fingers, caressing ur backhead with right hand.. her eyes semiclosed, feeling the thick lips of the bull on her ) aaaaahhh aaaahhhh 

Subh: (comes towards u both and looks at Yami getting used like that.. slids his pant down with two hands and his 4 inch erect cock cones out pointing towards Yami's thighs- kyunki Satish itna bada hai ki Yami ab thore zyada hi height pe hai, just like a timid rabbit on a huge bull) aaah kya scene hai Bhaiya,thigh stroke? aaaah fckk (holds his cock with left hand and starts stroking staring at ur cock shag..) aaaah Yami ki shirt khol du Bhaiya?
sex YL
Itni late posting
(03-05-2020, 09:54 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSThwcXrvkppUnEYyTl4...y&usqp=CAU]
( Yami hasne lagi teri baatein sunke - ab paiso ke liye jo larki chhed marwa le pati ke saamne , woh toh bazaru randi randi hi hai.. saali toh apne baap se bhi shaafi ke din chudai thi Subh ke saamne)

Yami: (crossed legs tight, moving her waist to n fro , pressing ur cock and stroking it by moving its foreskin to n fro with the thigh work.. smiling naughtily..he shirt over her nape, collarbone getting wet with ur saliva as u suck the parts) aaaaaahhh ohh Satish aaaahh kya hathoda lund hai .yrh lo na . lo (thigh-stroking ur huge monster cock lil faster... her left leg still in air as in pic... she unbuttoning ur shirt buttons with her soft left hand fingers, caressing ur backhead with right hand.. her eyes semiclosed, feeling the thick lips of the bull on her ) aaaaahhh aaaahhhh 

Subh: (comes towards u both and looks at Yami getting used like that.. slids his pant down with two hands and his 4 inch erect cock cones out pointing towards Yami's thighs- kyunki Satish itna bada hai ki Yami ab thore zyada hi height pe hai, just like a timid rabbit on a huge bull) aaah kya scene hai Bhaiya,thigh stroke? aaaah fckk (holds his cock with left hand and starts stroking staring at ur cock shag..) aaaah Yami ki shirt khol du Bhaiya?

( as u said " Yami ki shirt khol du Bhaiya?" i just leaned forward without impacting yamis activity and i slapped u tight )

slapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( it was so hard ur cheeck bone jiggled and tears came out of ur eyes and u went 3 feet away on ground)

oye shubham chota bhai baad me pahle is ghar yane mere ghar ka naukar hai tu apni aukaat mat bhul yami pe hath lagane ka sochna bhi mat apne life me ye sirf meri chinaal hai ( puts palm inside her thighs aur ghasne lagta hu poora flesh ko feel krte hue)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

yami bol de tere paper pati ko ki ab use kuch nhi milega 

aummm ummmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmm( kissing her chin almost licking with lips aur gardan pe choom rha tha  making her skin wet )

shubham ( flicks finger and points down at my shoes and socks)

hmm aur shoerack me rakhna saaf krke

( i hold her both calves and fucking in between her thighs)

fluckkkkkkkkk plackkkkkk pachakkkkk fluckkkkkkkkk ( sounds coming as i was using the place in between her thighs which she made tight  by crossed legs as a place to vent my erection)
(03-05-2020, 10:09 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( as u said " Yami ki shirt khol du Bhaiya?" i just leaned forward without impacting yamis activity and i slapped u tight )

slapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( it was so hard ur cheeck bone jiggled and tears came out of ur eyes and u went 3 feet away on ground)

oye shubham chota bhai baad me pahle is ghar yane mere ghar ka naukar hai tu apni aukaat mat bhul yami pe hath lagane ka sochna bhi mat apne life me ye sirf meri chinaal hai ( puts palm inside her thighs aur ghasne lagta hu poora flesh ko feel krte hue)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

yami bol de tere paper pati ko ki ab use kuch nhi milega 

aummm ummmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmm( kissing her chin almost licking with lips aur gardan pe choom rha tha  making her skin wet )

shubham ( flicks finger and points down at my shoes and socks)

hmm aur shoerack me rakhna saaf krke

( i hold her both calves and fucking in between her thighs)

fluckkkkkkkkk plackkkkkk pachakkkkk fluckkkkkkkkk ( sounds coming as i was using the place in between her thighs which she made tight  by crossed legs as a place to vent my erection)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS1RFVY-2N9GgHZh2wv7...B&usqp=CAU]

Its just like a huge 5cm ke diameter wooden piece pressed between two soft milky white cotton balls. Subh ki toh duniya hi hil gayi us thappad se- aakhon se aansu nikal aay

Subh: (kneels down, looking at the thigh stroking of his bhaiya, as he loosenes ur right shoe lace..his tiny cock erect ... he says in a crying tone) Bhaiya main toh apke liye hi Yami ko tyaar karna chahta tha. main -

Yami: shut up lol. chup raho. Dekh nhi rahe- Bhaiya meri chhed maarenge aj se? (feeling ur saliva traces on her chin and her lower lip flipped as u r sucking there madly) aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ohhhh Satish aaaaahhhhh kya mardangi hai aaaaaahh bachcha toh tera hi lungi saamd ..aaahh (her eyes looking at u, but half closed.. she unbuttoned ur shirt and as ur huge bull body came out on display, she places her left hand on ur muscular abs at tummy.. feels them) aaaahhhh re aaaah loha hai loha aaaaah ohh more saiyaan aaaaahh (moving waist more faster, stroking ur cock faster between thighs)

Subh: (loosening ur left shoe, starts stroking his puny cock with right hand) ahhhh ahhh ufff kya scene hai bhaiya ahhhh Yaaamii ahh
sex YL