Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(27-03-2020, 03:32 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ARK hum kyu time waste kr rhe hai
we are really good yaar
hum ye sab chutiyapa me time waste krte rehte hai
u know how much we enjoy when we do
abhi itne dino ka time hai
we should be doing with each other all the time yaar
if i have made any mistakei publicy apologize yaar
i love u a lot really

Lol i was busy mujhe koi kaam aa gaya tha
(27-03-2020, 09:20 PM)ARK Wrote: Lol i was busy mujhe koi kaam aa gaya tha

kab free hoga
delete inbox ARK
Will you get yami to my clinic for her yearly physical examination? i would like to give her an extensive check-up in presence of you.
(27-03-2020, 09:23 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: delete inbox ARK

Kya hai dalle?
(28-03-2020, 03:31 PM)roleplayerdoctor Wrote: Will you get yami to my clinic for her yearly physical examination? i would like to give her an extensive check-up in presence of you.

YES. COME 
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ5BnAiZrdp4oHUwPZPa...p3EPc00m7R]

Katrina Kaif (Katrina) is Subh's wife and Satish is Subh's best friend. Katrina, thus met Satish through Subh and Satish was impressed by her personSatishty, figure, way of talking, etc. And Gradually he developed a secret soft and desirous corner for Katrina, in his heart.

They were a group of trio in college. And they have been friends since 1 year 8 months...
Katrina and Subh got married 1 month ago.
Satish was too happy for them. par pata nhi kyun, thora upset bhi tha - Katrina ki wajah se shayad.

It's Katrina's birthday and the three planned a party on the sea beach on this Friday evening.

(It's Sea beach. The beach is occupied by few lightened tents with lanterns inside and bonfires in their front. Couples roaming all around. There are wine and food stalls too.....)

(Katrina, Subh and Satish also had a tent --- their yellow colored tent is quite distant from the others and the crowds. Subh was drinking wine at the wine bar. Katrina, in the above dress, was walking through the sea shore.. Satish was accompanying Subh..Subh toh pura talli ho chuka tha)

(Satish gets up, looks at Subh. Subh pura tunn nashe mein.. aur samundar ke kinaare Katrina ke paas. gaya. Satish aur Subh dono bare bodied the- sirf half pants mein .. Satish is huge 6.02 feet coal black tall muscular hunk with six packs abs...)
sex YL
(28-03-2020, 09:03 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ5BnAiZrdp4oHUwPZPa...p3EPc00m7R]

Katrina Kaif (Katrina) is Subh's wife and Satish is Subh's best friend. Katrina, thus met Satish through Subh and Satish was impressed by her personSatishty, figure, way of talking, etc. And Gradually he developed a secret soft and desirous corner for Katrina, in his heart.

They were a group of trio in college. And they have been friends since 1 year 8 months...
Katrina and Subh got married 1 month ago.
Satish was too happy for them. par pata nhi kyun, thora upset bhi tha - Katrina ki wajah se shayad.

It's Katrina's birthday and the three planned a party on the sea beach on this Friday evening.

(It's Sea beach. The beach is occupied by few lightened tents with lanterns inside and bonfires in their front. Couples roaming all around. There are wine and food stalls too.....)

(Katrina, Subh and Satish also had a tent --- their yellow colored tent is quite distant from the others and the crowds. Subh was drinking wine at the wine bar. Katrina, in the above dress, was walking through the sea shore.. Satish was accompanying Subh..Subh toh pura talli ho chuka tha)

(Satish gets up, looks at Subh. Subh pura tunn nashe mein.. aur samundar ke kinaare Katrina ke paas. gaya. Satish aur Subh dono bare bodied the- sirf half pants mein .. Satish is huge 6.02 feet coal black tall muscular hunk with six packs abs...)

( i went to katrina and looked in ur eyes and said)
happy birthday to u ( i had bought a champagne bottlerare old one for u )

i hope u are havinga good time kat ( i looked at shubham and he was full talli just barely opening eyes and talking gibberish)

shbham yaar itna kyu pi liya lol its ur wifes birthday yaar

chalo lets go to our beach house its enough 

katrina lets go to the beach house yaha nhi rukhte hai aur nhi to shubham pi pi ke mar jayega hahaha 

yaar shubham ( handling ur weight on my shoulder and making u walk to the big beach house)
itni beautful biwi ki birthday hai aur tu hai ki pi rakha hai

[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

(Subham, a rich Businessman who married a bold sexy girl Yami Gautam... Its been 1.5 years of their marriage but still no sign of her getting child.... Subh tried every position and every Erotic ways but still all in vain....)

(5 months ago, Satish- a simple average life leading employee in Subham's conpany, 58 years old about to retire but still muscular, huge coal blaxk skinned person, took huge money from Subham for his only daughter's marriage....But he couldn't return it till now.)

(As he couldn't able to pay, Subham insulted him a lot but something very demonic strikes his mind. He asks him to come to his farmhouse at sea beach to talk over this)

(its Sunday, 9 AM, Subham's famhouse at the sea beach at the outskirts of the city, beneath fine long coconut trees...Subham and Yami planned something very evil... They both sitting in the garden.. Subham in a banyan and bermunda only, Yami in above dress...both waiting for the old man to arrive)
sex YL
(01-04-2020, 08:17 AM)Yamilover Wrote:
[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

(Subham, a rich Businessman who married a bold sexy girl Yami Gautam... Its been 1.5 years of their marriage but still no sign of her getting child.... Subh tried every position and every Erotic ways but still all in vain....)

(5 months ago, Satish- a simple average life leading employee in Subham's conpany, 58 years old about to retire but still muscular, huge coal blaxk skinned person, took huge money from Subham for his only daughter's marriage....But he couldn't return it till now.)

(As he couldn't able to pay, Subham insulted him a lot but something very demonic strikes his mind. He asks him to come to his farmhouse at sea beach to talk over this)

(its Sunday, 9 AM, Subham's famhouse at the sea beach at the outskirts of the city, beneath fine long coconut trees...Subham and Yami planned something very evil... They both sitting in the garden.. Subham in a banyan and bermunda only, Yami in above dress...both waiting for the old man to arrive)
( myself satish a 58 year old 6 feet 7 inch tall 150 kg guy who worked as a peon who did heavy lifting job in shubham sirs steel company i took a loan of about 20 lakh for my daughters wedding which now with my monthly salary of 10000 per month i am not able to pay back and considering retirement age of 60 i can never have any money left aswell)

( i was very worried about this and i was losing my sleep over this thinkingif i may have to sell my wifes mangalsutra my home everything tpay shubham sir back )
( as told by shubham sir i went to one of the beach houses of shubham sir it was huge grant and had servants for each and every small need my mind was blown away)

( both of u were relaxing in the garden i came walking tou with bowed head)

hi sir shubham sir ....( my voice was cracking a little)