Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
[Image: b315e90761c32f53109f56a91daa8d39.jpg]

Subham did love marriage with Yami 3 days ago without informing his family in Village. He is an employee in a company in the city. He informed his family after the marriage. 

His father Satish visits them the next day...

(Subham and Yami waiting for him .. its evening 6pm.. Yami in the above dress PIC 1)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(27-03-2020, 02:00 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: b315e90761c32f53109f56a91daa8d39.jpg]

Subham did love marriage with Yami 3 days ago without informing his family in Village. He is an employee in a company in the city. He informed his family after the marriage. 

His father Satish visits them the next day...

(Subham and Yami waiting for him .. its evening 6pm.. Yami in the above dress PIC 1)

( shubham worked in a small company earning little wage and i was a strcit dad and i never let any of my kids do what i wont say to them)
(i was very angry how shuumbham did love mariage and without my permission )
( i had lots of property to my name in village and i had only one son shubham and he did this so i went to heir house in city)
(i arrived ina taxi and i had a bag i was wearing dhoti )

( i was lil angry seeing both of u on gate)

( i was 61 years old)
stop it now
yl bro hang outs par aana thodi der me yaha par rok ke
(27-03-2020, 02:07 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( shubham worked in a small company earning little wage and i was a strcit dad and i never let any of my kids do what i wont say to them)
(i was very angry how shuumbham did love mariage and without my permission )
( i had lots of property to my name in village and i had only one son shubham and he did this so i went to heir house in city)
(i arrived ina taxi and i had a bag i was wearing dhoti )

( i was lil angry seeing both of u on gate)

( i was 61 years old)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018206]

(I told Yami to win my father's heart with best of her tactics.. She rushes and bends to touch ur feet with a smile and gets up)

Yami: swagath hai apka bauji.. aaiye.. andar aaiye

(i walked to u and bent, touching ur feet and then my forehead..)

Subh: aiye bauji, ap andar jaiye. main luggage leke aata hu ..(to Yami) Yami bauji ko leke jaao. aur sarbat pilao..

(Yami smiles and turned towards the door)
Yami: (looking back at u) aiya na bauji, yeh sab leke aayenge..
sex YL
(27-03-2020, 02:12 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018206]

(I told Yami to win my father's heart with best of her tactics.. She rushes and bends to touch ur feet with a smile and gets up)

Yami: swagath hai apka bauji.. aaiye.. andar aaiye

(i walked to u and bent, touching ur feet and then my forehead..)

Subh: aiye bauji, ap andar jaiye. main luggage leke aata hu ..(to Yami) Yami bauji ko leke jaao. aur sarbat pilao..

(Yami smiles and turned towards the door)
Yami: (looking back at u) aiya na bauji, yeh sab leke aayenge..

( i was angry at u for doing love marriage but after looking at ur wife yami i knew why u did it as she was one maal woman and i also scanend her from head to toe as she came forward to touch my feet)

( i saw both of u touching my feet and u going next level touching ur forehead on my feet)

( i didnt say anything and i gave the luggae to u and watched ur wifes ass and followed her)

hmmm ( as ur wife said ye sab leke aa jayenge) waise bhi naukar banne ki hi aukat hai iski 

( i walked in following ur wifes ass sat on sofa placing arm on armrest like a boss)

shubham mera joote utar ke polish kr ke rakh ( not even looking at u )
(27-03-2020, 02:16 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was angry at u for doing love marriage but after looking at ur wife yami i knew why u did it as she was one maal woman and i also scanend her from head to toe as she came forward to touch my feet)

( i saw both of u touching my feet and u going next level touching ur forehead on my feet)

( i didnt say anything and i gave the luggae to u and watched ur wifes ass and followed her)

hmmm ( as ur wife said ye sab leke aa jayenge) waise bhi naukar banne ki hi aukat hai iski 

( i walked in following ur wifes ass sat on sofa placing arm on armrest like a boss)

shubham mera joote utar ke polish kr ke rakh ( not even looking at u )

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018200]

Yami stood in front of u like a sanskari bahu.
Yami: (leaning a little) bauji, sarbat le aati hu apke liye..thora rukiye

Yami goes to kitchen... Subham comes with the two heavy luggages. Haaf raha ths Subham but uske baap ko ghanta fark nhi pada. 

Subh: (obeying u like master, takes ur shoes and darwaze ko bandh karke wahi pe juto ko brush se saaf karne laga)

(Yami comes with a plate and a glass of squash on it)

Yami: (leans a little ) lijiye bauji ..(her transparent pallu was about to slip off but she held it with one hand and adjusted.. ) oops...
sex YL
(27-03-2020, 02:31 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018200]

Yami stood in front of u like a sanskari bahu.
Yami: (leaning a little) bauji, sarbat le aati hu apke liye..thora rukiye

Yami goes to kitchen... Subham comes with the two heavy luggages. Haaf raha ths Subham but uske baap ko ghanta fark nhi pada. 

Subh: (obeying u like master, takes ur shoes and darwaze ko bandh karke wahi pe juto ko brush se saaf karne laga)

(Yami comes with a plate and a glass of squash on it)

Yami: (leans a little ) lijiye bauji ..(her transparent pallu was about to slip off but she held it with one hand and adjusted.. ) oops...
( even when ur wife was standing in front of me i was staring at her lovehandle which was visible)

hmm theek hai thanda hona chahiye samjhi !!!!

( i slightly kicked u as u wre removing my shoes just to show i am the new boss here)

( i was looking at u brush my shoes thats when yami came)

lijiye kya hota hai ..........ye kaisi sanskaar hai

ghar me sikhaya nhi hai kya tumhe haa
( i twitched the fabric of sofa where i was sittng )

pilao mujhe ( showing u my lap with my eyes)
Brick 
(27-03-2020, 02:47 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( even when ur wife was standing in front of me i was staring at her lovehandle which was visible)

hmm theek hai thanda hona chahiye samjhi !!!!

( i slightly kicked u as u wre removing my shoes just to show i am the new boss here)

( i was looking at u brush my shoes thats when yami came)

lijiye kya hota hai ..........ye kaisi sanskaar hai

ghar me sikhaya nhi hai kya tumhe haa
( i twitched the fabric of sofa where i was sittng )

pilao mujhe ( showing u my lap with my eyes)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018194]

Subh: aah Bauji kar raha hu bauji.. (polishing ur shoes faster looking at his wife Yami serving his dad.. )

(Yami gets little upset as commented on her family and looks at Subh once.... hesitating a little thinking about ur order,.... turned and sits on ur huge lap, eyes looking down shyly, )

Yami: ji bauji..(holds the glass to ur lips.. keeps mehni designed left hand on ur huge hunk shoulder) pijiye bauji...(nazre jhuki huyi)
sex YL
(27-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018194]

Subh: aah Bauji kar raha hu bauji.. (polishing ur shoes faster looking at his wife Yami serving his dad.. )

(Yami gets little upset as commented on her family and looks at Subh once.... hesitating a little thinking about ur order,.... turned and sits on ur huge lap, eyes looking down shyly, )

Yami: ji bauji..(holds the glass to ur lips.. keeps mehni designed left hand on ur huge hunk shoulder) pijiye bauji...(nazre jhuki huyi)

( there was a cushion on the sofa without any reason i picked it up and threw it on ur head)

jaldi matlab abhi ke abhi ho jana chahiye thaaa bewkoof

hmmm aao bahu ( i facilitated u side sideway on my right thigh ur ass and back looking towards shubham )

( i placed my right palm on ur ass and curved it feeling the ass shape)
bahu kyu kya hua seva nhi krna hai kyaa haa?

( i placed my left hand point finger under her chin and raised her chin made her look me)

pilaooo ab pyaas lagi haiii( all the while shaping massaging ur ass which u were peeping and looking)