Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(14-03-2020, 07:16 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018223]
Yami: +holds ur face with two hands as u finger her) aaaaahhh aaaaahhhhh oummmm ssmoooch (smooching and moaning) loummmmmm (eyes closed) loummmmm ssssssmoooch

Subham: (took the silvery grey panty of the same color as her slutty dress- jo khud kholke Yami ko chodna chahta tha, woh koi aur khola . mere samne.. woh bhi ek buddha.. .and smellosm it like dog) mmnnn (jaise mano drug le raha hu) mmnn Yaaaaaaaaaaaamii aaahhhhh. Sk ji zarur kitna milega Yami ke dhande ke paise ka?  madat karu apko? yahi job hai na?
Umm umm sirf mere ko nehi mere better aya to usko bi jab Yami ko letha hai tum madat karna hai hum don't milke chose tab bhi madat karna hai samje umm umm tab u r eligible for 1 month rent umm umm Kya kahe Yami baby

Increasing the pase and fingering hard making her moan ahh auh umm umm the took an apple near by on the tabel gave it to her but don't stop fingering

Pehale ye Khao she was confused why  the I held her top and pulled it down exposing her breasts  tum ye apple Khao Mai Tera magoes khaunga  saying just as she was giving a bite  took entire left boob and started sucking 
[Image: 63935499.cms]
(14-03-2020, 07:22 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Umm umm sirf mere ko nehi mere better aya to usko bi jab Yami ko letha hai tum madat karna hai hum don't milke chose tab bhi madat karna hai samje umm umm tab u r eligible for 1 month rent umm umm Kya kahe Yami baby

Increasing the pase and fingering hard making her moan ahh auh umm umm the took an apple near by on the tabel gave it to her but don't stop fingering

Pehale ye Khao she was confused why  the I held her top and pulled it down exposing her breasts  tum ye apple Khao Mai Tera magoes khaunga  saying just as she was giving a bite  took entire left boob and started sucking 
[Image: 63935499.cms]
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962345]

Yami: (eating apple and laughing like a perfect slut as u suck her left breast) aaaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhhh (left hand holds yr backhead and fondling ur hair and feeling ur fingering in her milky white pussy eating apple with right hand) aoumm.. aaaaaahhh meri chut aaahhh Subhsm offer accept karlo. aaaaah oummmm

Subham (runs like an employee, sniffing her panty with two hands) mmmmmnn aah ji sk ji, biwi ko dhande pe lagake use chodne mein apke aur apke bete, dosto , relatives - sabko madat karne ja job aaj se jiin kar lu? mmnn
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(14-03-2020, 07:28 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962345]

Yami: (eating apple and laughing like a perfect slut as u suck her left breast) aaaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhhh (left hand holds yr backhead and fondling ur hair and feeling ur fingering in her milky white pussy eating apple with right hand) aoumm.. aaaaaahhh meri chut aaahhh Subhsm offer accept karlo. aaaaah oummmm

Subham (runs like an employee, sniffing her panty with two hands) mmmmmnn aah ji sk ji, biwi ko dhande pe lagake use chodne mein apke aur apke bete, dosto , relatives - sabko madat karne ja job aaj se jiin kar lu? mmnn
As subham was looking at me while I was sucking his wife's breast..I stopped  and looked  ya subham good boy now sit back and enjoy man ur wife has suck a good breast sucking as subham looked

Ummm ajj see ye hamara slut u r our naukar .. pulling the nipple and sucking and inceresed the pass of fingering to make her have an orgasam..

Umm umm subham kabi Tere biwi ko Isa dheka umm kise lagraha hai maza araha hai na umm umm[Image: EOSPmgPU4AA6YQI?format=jpg&name=medium]
(14-03-2020, 07:34 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: As subham was looking at me while I was sucking his wife's breast..I stopped  and looked  ya subham good boy now sit back and enjoy man ur wife has suck a good breast sucking as subham looked

Ummm ajj see ye hamara slut u r our naukar .. pulling the nipple and sucking and inceresed the pass of fingering to make her have an orgasam..

Umm umm subham kabi Tere biwi ko Isa dheka umm kise lagraha hai maza araha hai na umm umm[Image: EOSPmgPU4AA6YQI?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582159508]
Yami: (looking at Subhsm) aaahhhhh (haath se apple gir gayi table par) aaaahhhhh (muh mein apple abhi bhi hai, lsughlng like slut ) aaahh haha meri boob aaahhhh ouuuuss 
aaaahhh meri chut aaah sk uncle aaaahhhhh 
(holds his shoulders due to increased fingering) aaaHhhhh

Subham: (panty ko table pe rakh ke , took his half pant and tshirt off and table pe chadke Yami ke haath uske piche le jaake  uski hi panty se baandh ke.. apni biwi ke boobs sk se chuste huye dekhta hai and sk's one hand index finger fingering his wife's pussy.. starts moving his cock foreskin to n fro with hand moaning) aaaahhhh yeaaaahh yeaaahhh
sex YL
(14-03-2020, 07:44 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582159508]
Yami: (looking at Subhsm) aaahhhhh (haath se apple gir gayi table par) aaaahhhhh (muh mein apple abhi bhi hai, lsughlng like slut ) aaahh haha meri boob aaahhhh ouuuuss 
aaaahhh meri chut aaah sk uncle aaaahhhhh 
(holds his shoulders due to increased fingering) aaaHhhhh

Subham: (panty ko table pe rakh ke , took his half pant and tshirt off and table pe chadke Yami ke haath uske piche le jaake  uski hi panty se baandh ke.. apni biwi ke boobs sk se chuste huye dekhta hai and sk's one hand index finger fingering his wife's pussy.. starts moving his cock foreskin to n fro with hand moaning) aaaahhhh yeaaaahh yeaaahhh

Ahh ahh removed my mouth from her boob ahh bro ur wife's boods are sooo addictive my seliva  still I contact with her boob andmy lips

Ahhh Yami ko bolo na Bhai mere beej lene bahuth man Kar Raha hai iski andhar beej dalne ka   pushed 2 fingers and increasing the pase she always says to ask you

Ab u too are in the team Soo pooch Raha hu socho slapping her boobs in memmo see. Doodh pine me kiitne maza ayega
[Image: EOQenPAUUAAoPJw?format=jpg&name=large]
(14-03-2020, 07:52 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahh ahh removed my mouth from her boob ahh bro ur wife's boods are sooo addictive my seliva  still I contact with her boob andmy lips

Ahhh Yami ko bolo na Bhai mere beej lene bahuth man Kar Raha hai iski andhar beej dalne ka   pushed 2 fingers and increasing the pase she always says to ask you

Ab u too are in the team Soo pooch Raha hu socho slapping her boobs in memmo see. Doodh pine me kiitne maza ayega
[Image: EOQenPAUUAAoPJw?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582163109]
Subham: (shagging faster looking at ur lips sucking and after sucking, ur wet lips in touch with her left dudu wet with ur saliva and thin strand of saliva between ur mouth and her milky white breast..) aaahhh yeaaah Yami aaahhhhhh tere achche paise mil rahe hai aahhhh aahhh mujhe yeh job nhi khoni aaahhhh ghar baithe paise aaahhhh beej le lo aaahhhhhh 

Yami:: (hands tied behind her body with her panty, looking at me , smiling naughtily) aaaahhhh beej lungi aaaahhh par bachcha nhi aaaahhhh dhanda karungi aur usi paise se tum ghar baithe baithe aish karna aaaaahhhh aahhh meri chooot aahhh (places her heels on sk's shoulders.. legs trembling due to fingering- fach fach fach fach fach fach fach) aaahhhhh ouuuwwwwwww Subham he is aaaahhh too pervert old man aaahhhh
sex YL
(14-03-2020, 08:00 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582163109]
Subham: (shagging faster looking at ur lips sucking and after sucking, ur wet lips in touch with her left dudu wet with ur saliva and thin strand of saliva between ur mouth and her milky white breast..) aaahhh yeaaah Yami aaahhhhhh tere achche paise mil rahe hai aahhhh aahhh mujhe yeh job nhi khoni aaahhhh ghar baithe paise aaahhhh beej le lo aaahhhhhh 

Yami:: (hands tied behind her body with her panty, looking at me , smiling naughtily) aaaahhhh beej lungi aaaahhh par bachcha nhi aaaahhhh dhanda karungi aur usi paise se tum ghar baithe baithe aish karna aaaaahhhh aahhh meri chooot aahhh (places her heels on sk's shoulders.. legs trembling due to fingering- fach fach fach fach fach fach fach) aaahhhhh ouuuwwwwwww Subham he is aaaahhh too pervert old man aaahhhh

Ahhh Yami  thoMai pervert insane hu haha Kya kare Tere Jise maal mile tho tuje pane keliye pervert hitho bannapadega na tu bhi Kam nehi smskari ladki jaise bath karthiti umm ummm ab tho Randi bangaya ummm ummm I was still fingering her pussy

Subham beta Mera night pant ka nada kholdho na Tere biwi ko asli land ka thakath dhikana hai 

Interested the pase ahhh sali Tere chit ko lubrication Dena hai ahhh cum on my finger ahhh vigerously fingaring as subham was undoing my night pant
[Image: EOKyQa5VUAAr9HS?format=jpg&name=medium]
(15-03-2020, 05:21 AM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahhh Yami  thoMai pervert insane hu haha Kya kare Tere Jise maal mile tho tuje pane keliye pervert hitho bannapadega na tu bhi Kam nehi smskari ladki jaise bath karthiti umm ummm ab tho Randi bangaya ummm ummm I was still fingering her pussy

Subham beta Mera night pant ka nada kholdho na Tere biwi ko asli land ka thakath dhikana hai 

Interested the pase ahhh sali Tere chit ko lubrication Dena hai ahhh cum on my finger ahhh vigerously fingaring as subham was undoing my night pant
[Image: EOKyQa5VUAAr9HS?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582164907]
Yami: (feeling ur suck on her tits and ur rude fingering in her pussy) aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhouuuuuwwwwww aahhh sk aaaahh ak meri chooot aaahhhh tumhari ungliyan aaaaaaaahhh (legs in heels on ur shoulders, trembling badly....her eyes semiclosed, looking at sk's face. her hands tied behind her)

Subham: (undoes sk's hands, after getting down from table and sk's pant falls at his feet.. buddha tyaar ho ke hi aaya tha.. his huge black cock sprang out..Subham looks at it and at then Yami's tits getting sucked, starts stroking his cocj looking at the scene) aaaaaahhh uncle aaahhh apka yeh hathoda Yami ki gori gori chut mein aaaahh. meri biwi aaaaaahhhhh
sex YL
(15-03-2020, 08:01 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582164907]
Yami: (feeling ur suck on her tits and ur rude fingering in her pussy) aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhouuuuuwwwwww aahhh sk aaaahh ak meri chooot aaahhhh tumhari ungliyan aaaaaaaahhh (legs in heels on ur shoulders, trembling badly....her eyes semiclosed, looking at sk's face. her hands tied behind her)

Subham: (undoes sk's hands, after getting down from table and sk's pant falls at his feet.. buddha tyaar ho ke hi aaya tha.. his huge black cock sprang out..Subham looks at it and at then Yami's tits getting sucked, starts stroking his cocj looking at the scene) aaaaaahhh uncle aaahhh apka yeh hathoda Yami ki gori gori chut mein aaaahh. meri biwi aaaaaahhhhh

I took my hands and wrapped around her and gave a firm grip came up looking at her  crushing her boobs with my chest ahhhhhh Yami  u always remind me of my wife wo bhi Mai Jo bhi kehtha hu wo sab karthe hai umm umm started smooching 

In between stopped kissing ummmm ahhh subham beta bulgaya took my finger gave it to him come on suck ur wife's pussy juice from my finger saying showed subham my finger and continued kissing Yami
[Image: yami-gautam-201702-1562339820.JPG]
(15-03-2020, 08:35 AM)Santoshsankat Wrote: I took my hands and wrapped around her and gave a firm grip came up looking at her  crushing her boobs with my chest ahhhhhh Yami  u always remind me of my wife wo bhi Mai Jo bhi kehtha hu wo sab karthe hai umm umm started smooching 

In between stopped kissing ummmm ahhh subham beta bulgaya took my finger gave it to him come on suck ur wife's pussy juice from my finger saying showed subham my finger and continued kissing Yami
[Image: yami-gautam-201702-1562339820.JPG]

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018206]
Yami: (smooching u back.. her hands on ur shoulders) loummmm sssssmoooochhh sk ji aaahhh oummmm

Subhsm: arey haan uncle kyu nhi, mujhe job mili hai, apni biwi Yami ko apke liye dhande pe lagane ka. toh muh meetha toh karna hi chahiye (took sk's finger in mouth, sucking Yami's pussy sticky juices) loummmm aah kya swaad hai.. aj sk ji ke liye aur meethi ho gayi tu Yami? saali oummmmmm..sk ji, ap apne bete ko bulaiye na. sav milke beej daaliye aur mujhe paise dijiye oummmmm
sex YL