Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(15-06-2022, 05:52 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: 3affbbe4-66ee-4b8b-998a-b4bf86b8441b_dest_.gif]

Yami: ( looking at u begging for her lips. She brings her lips too close to urs but touch nhi karti.. looking in ur eyes, moving her left hand on ur face line.  seductively whispering ) ek aurat ko 3 bachche.. aur yahan main suni kok leke.. ..( desperately asks,) beej dega? Yami ke pet mein? ( her jhumka rings moving and touching ur side neck) tatto mein jama hai na? 
( bringing red lips close and just slightly touched on ur lips, finally giving u the lips)

( tere meethi thook ka nasha lag chuka tha )

( as u brought ur lips close to mine and said ki beej dega i didnt replied anything as kuch sun hi nhi rha tha mujhe sirf tera thook ka swad jo lena tha)

aaa aaau loummmmm ( trying to touch ur lips with my tongue but thoda sa centimetre se nhi mil pata )

channnnnnnn channnnnnnnnn ( hathkadi kholne ki koshish kr ta hu as i was not getting what i wanted aur thoda viiolent hone laga as u were talking about suni kokh and my beej which at this moment i didnt know ki usme kitna maja ayega as i was addicted to ur spit)

( as u gave me ur lips)

malkin aa aummmmmmmmmm ( ek dum se 100 se 0 pe metre aa jata hai mera aur calm hoke sir pillow pe rakhke tera thook ka chuskiya lee hue honth ko smooch kr rha tha) aummmmm 

( u know ki i am innocent aur tera nasha dheere dheere lagega mujhe like how i am getting addicted to ur spit) aummmmmm loummmm urffffffff 

( lund tanak ke ) tannnn tannn  ( krte hue elastic tight kr rakha tha trouser ka neeche )
(15-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( tere meethi thook ka nasha lag chuka tha )

( as u brought ur lips close to mine and said ki beej dega i didnt replied anything as kuch sun hi nhi rha tha mujhe sirf tera thook ka swad jo lena tha)

aaa aaau loummmmm ( trying to touch ur lips with my tongue but thoda sa centimetre se nhi mil pata )

channnnnnnn channnnnnnnnn ( hathkadi kholne ki koshish kr ta hu as i was not getting what i wanted aur thoda viiolent hone laga as u were talking about suni kokh and my beej which at this moment i didnt know ki usme kitna maja ayega as i was addicted to ur spit)

( as u gave me ur lips)

malkin aa aummmmmmmmmm ( ek dum se 100 se 0 pe metre aa jata hai mera aur calm hoke sir pillow pe rakhke tera thook ka chuskiya lee hue honth ko smooch kr rha tha) aummmmm 

( u know ki i am innocent aur tera nasha dheere dheere lagega mujhe like how i am getting addicted to ur spit) aummmmmm loummmm urffffffff 

( lund tanak ke ) tannnn tannn  ( krte hue elastic tight kr rakha tha trouser ka neeche )
[Image: 4f25ae2c-b3a5-47d7-837b-77d327029759_dest_.gif]

Yami: ssloummn sslopp smooochh ( as u took the glossy lips in mouth, it was like some sucker vaccuum pump pulled the lips in and sucking the taste. but the lips are ultra glossy, videshi lipstick) smooochh oumm ( as u turned face left to suck, usi gap mein) beej dede ssloummnn smooochh ( as u suck lower lip like nectar) smooochh kok bhar de ssloummn 

( suddenly moves her lips away. and leaving u aggrieved and aggressive.. Because she wants all sperm and seeds to accumulate in ur balls. She takes the oil bottle and as her eyes fell on ur bulge, she sits at ur knees. kyunki taangein itni badi ki floor ko touch karti hui. kyunki she couldn't reach the pant from ur head side. U r so huge- .. she drags ur pant down with her mehndi designed hands. and DOINGGGG - huge 11+ inch swinged out. It was huge. She was numb, stunned.. Aditya toh iske lund ke samne , ek piddi hai )

Yami ne itnee bade balls kabhi nhi dekhe. ekdum kaale, aur uski hatheli ke size ki. 3 bachche ho bhi Kyu na... 6-7 bachche bhi kam hai

Yami: ( looks up at u.. looking at u with teary innocent eyes.. as if she is angry towards Satish and she was disappointed with the injustice done by her fate) main yahan kok suni karke baithi hu. aur tum kahan the itne din. ( looking at the huge cock.. in strict soft voice, says) kitne ladkio ke andar chhora? ( looking at u) airf biwi ?
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(15-06-2022, 06:14 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: 4f25ae2c-b3a5-47d7-837b-77d327029759_dest_.gif]

Yami: ssloummn sslopp smooochh ( as u took the glossy lips in mouth, it was like some sucker vaccuum pump pulled the lips in and sucking the taste. but the lips are ultra glossy, videshi lipstick) smooochh oumm ( as u turned face left to suck, usi gap mein) beej dede ssloummnn smooochh ( as u suck lower lip like nectar) smooochh kok bhar de ssloummn 

( suddenly moves her lips away. and leaving u aggrieved and aggressive.. Because she wants all sperm and seeds to accumulate in ur balls. She takes the oil bottle and as her eyes fell on ur bulge, she sits at ur knees. kyunki taangein itni badi ki floor ko touch karti hui. kyunki she couldn't reach the pant from ur head side. U r so huge- .. she drags ur pant down with her mehndi designed hands. and DOINGGGG - huge 11+ inch swinged out. It was huge. She was numb, stunned.. Aditya toh iske lund ke samne , ek piddi hai )

Yami ne itnee bade balls kabhi nhi dekhe. ekdum kaale, aur uski hatheli ke size ki. 3 bachche ho bhi Kyu na... 6-7 bachche bhi kam hai

Yami: ( looks up at u.. looking at u with teary innocent eyes.. as if she is angry towards Satish and she was disappointed with the injustice done by her fate) main yahan kok suni karke baithi hu. aur tum kahan the itne din. ( looking at the huge cock.. in strict soft voice, says) kitne ladkio ke andar chhora? ( looking at u) airf biwi ?

( as u took ur lips away again agressive ho gya as shanti se thook chuse ja rha tha abhi tak)

malkin mal malkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnnnn ( ek dum rone jaisa chehra banake hathkadi ko kheechne laga but u had other plans ek hath me mehanga tel ka glass bottle lete hue u went till my knees aur pant aur chaddi knees tak kheech leti hai)

dwoinggggggggggg 

[Image: 7049578.gif]

( a huge 11 inch dick pops out and the thing to notice is lund poori tarah tana bhi nhi hai)

malkin thooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk chahiyeee ( bheek mang rha tha tere meethi thook ka and u were looking at my bbc and filled round balls)

gaav me kheti kr rha tha malkin mai 

( foreskin thodasa peeche gya tha jiske karan mera peeslit ka reddish end dikh rha tha)

( as u saked sirf biwi) haa ( as if kisi aur me bhi dala jata hai kya as i was innocent)

malkin mera pant kyu utaar diya aapne ( ghutne tak hi nikala tha jiske karan mai pair faila nhi paa rha tha )
(15-06-2022, 06:26 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u took ur lips away again agressive ho gya as shanti se thook chuse ja rha tha abhi tak)

malkin mal malkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnnnn ( ek dum rone jaisa chehra banake hathkadi ko kheechne laga but u had other plans ek hath me mehanga tel ka glass bottle lete hue u went till my knees aur pant aur chaddi knees tak kheech leti hai)

dwoinggggggggggg 

[Image: 7049578.gif]

( a huge 11 inch dick pops out and the thing to notice is lund poori tarah tana bhi nhi hai)

malkin thooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk chahiyeee ( bheek mang rha tha tere meethi thook ka and u were looking at my bbc and filled round balls)

gaav me kheti kr rha tha malkin mai 

( foreskin thodasa peeche gya tha jiske karan mera peeslit ka reddish end dikh rha tha)

( as u saked sirf biwi) haa ( as if kisi aur me bhi dala jata hai kya as i was innocent)

malkin mera pant kyu utaar diya aapne ( ghutne tak hi nikala tha jiske karan mai pair faila nhi paa rha tha )

[Image: c0832a69-1ce2-4bd8-a670-768c2dde0e3f_dest_.gif]

Yami : ( opens the oil bottle and takes oil on right palm .. and puts some oil on the balls- . tel flow hone bistar pe girne hi wali thi, ke Yami ne tel wali hath se use tatto pe laga diya... Looking at u begging for her lips like a baby, she comes closer as if she will give u her glossy red lips as u got addicted to it.. She just lies on ur right and keeping her head onur huge bicep, lies beside u... deewar pe Aditya ke photo ke saamne.. keeping u begging for her lips, looking up at u) sshhhh

( applying the oil on ur black cock length,.. the cock skin moving back and forth.. looking up like a biwi demanding from her pati .. bahar zoro ki baarish) konsa pose pasand hai? doggy?.. missionary... spoon ya... standing doggy? ( she knows use angrezi nhi ayegi)
sex YL
(15-06-2022, 06:36 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: c0832a69-1ce2-4bd8-a670-768c2dde0e3f_dest_.gif]

Yami : ( opens the oil bottle and takes oil on right palm .. and puts some oil on the balls- . tel flow hone bistar pe girne hi wali thi, ke Yami ne tel wali hath se use tatto pe laga diya... Looking at u begging for her lips like a baby, she comes closer as if she will give u her glossy red lips as u got addicted to it.. She just lies on ur right and keeping her head onur huge bicep, lies beside u... deewar pe Aditya ke photo ke saamne.. keeping u begging for her lips, looking up at u) sshhhh

( applying the oil on ur black cock length,.. the cock skin moving back and forth.. looking up like a biwi demanding from her pati .. bahar zoro ki baarish) konsa pose pasand hai? doggy?.. missionary... spoon ya... standing doggy? ( she knows use angrezi nhi ayegi)

(  mere lund aur tatto me se ek alag sa musk scent natural masculine scent nikal rha tha which was making u attracted to me )

( as i felt ur soft palm under my nuts i spread my legs aur jo trouser ghutne tak layi thi tune wo fat gya apne aap)

ahh malkin aapka hatheli bhot soft hai ( u can clearly see the sudden blood rush into my dick as u hold my testcile with a calm cupped palm making it oily )

( as u came near my bicep i extended my tongue but u didnt gave ur lips bas aisehi mere bicep pe leti aur fir se lund ke idhar chali gyi )

uhmmmmmmm ( i closed my eyes and stretched as u applied oil on my cock shaft aur aage peeche kheecha my foreskin kind of moved back and forth aswell)

( mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha tha watever u asked and said) thooooooookkkkkkkkkk chahiyeeeeeeeee ( my dick was 90 degree erect looking towards ceiling)

[Image: Big_Black_Dick_18.jpg]
Welcome
(15-06-2022, 06:46 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (  mere lund aur tatto me se ek alag sa musk scent natural masculine scent nikal rha tha which was making u attracted to me )

( as i felt ur soft palm under my nuts i spread my legs aur jo trouser ghutne tak layi thi tune wo fat gya apne aap)

ahh malkin aapka hatheli bhot soft hai ( u can clearly see the sudden blood rush into my dick as u hold my testcile with a calm cupped palm making it oily )

( as u came near my bicep i extended my tongue but u didnt gave ur lips bas aisehi mere bicep pe leti aur fir se lund ke idhar chali gyi )

uhmmmmmmm ( i closed my eyes and stretched as u applied oil on my cock shaft aur aage peeche kheecha my foreskin kind of moved back and forth aswell)

( mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha tha watever u asked and said) thooooooookkkkkkkkkk chahiyeeeeeeeee ( my dick was 90 degree erect looking towards ceiling)

[Image: Big_Black_Dick_18.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.

Exclamation 
IM BACKKKK

~ YAMI LOVER
[Image: IMG-20221215-192256-755.jpg]
sex YL
Heyy yamilover bro,would love to do a series with you
Dm me [email protected]

On hangouts
I fully respect the actresses of our bollywood industry and i have a lot of admiration for them,these stories are not meant to hurt anyone

So plzz don't take anything seriously and enjoy my fantasies 

If anyone is interested in writing bdsm stories on actresses,dm me on hangouts id: [email protected]