Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(21-03-2020, 02:29 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss ah ys amn amn amn amn ah ysssss fuckk ah ys what a puffy pair of boobs.. amn amn a,m  slurp slurp slurp slurp slur plsurp slurp slurp ahh ysss  I think ur husband is so lucky who enjoy these pair of boobs everyday anushka slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp amn amn

putting my left hand under her.. and pressing her back upwards.. to take her boob more and  more insid emy mouth.. and taking my right hand downwards and pushed it inside her teared dress...  and slowly taking my hand inside the panty... and touched her pussy lips.. with my 3 fingers... and slowly started to rub it... 

[Image: TVlKNC_MTaDHTmdWpSK9gMRyGc0m_k4R-muZQ2lq...f4clrWVD-8]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312979]
Anushka: (took a deep breath, deep to her core of lungs feeling ur fingers rubbing on her pussy , holding ur head with two hands.. looking at the wall photo) Aaaaahhhhh ohhhhh Hhhaardick... unhe fursat kaha kaha aaaahhhh 
(licks lips) ek saal ho gaye.. neri kok suni hai aaaahhhhh.. sirf suhagraat mein touch kiya aur-..... bas aahhhhhhh
main aaaahh tarasti hu Hardick aaahhhhh im thirsty aahhhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Ahh yss amn amn amn amn ah yssss umma uma slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp  now going lower and kissing her creamy belly.. umaa umma ummaaa

HD: ahh yss sach me.. aisi khoob surathi ko chodke jaane waala wo mard hi kaisa.. ah yss umm aumma uma slurp slrup slur  me hotha tho.. aapko kam se kam.. 1 week thak bed room se bahar paaw rakhane nah  detha kehthe huye... suddenly i teared her dress more till her thighs

and uski dress upar se knees thak poora fati huyi he...  and i can see her white panty which is already wet...  and ab me uski panty ki line ko uski choot se hataatha hu.... ahh yssss i saw pink pussy.. dripping and became wet already.....

ah yss man... tho ye choot zyada istemaal nahi huva he haa...? kehthe huye i bended and licked her pussy slurp... 

[Image: EPrww_jWkAEfJWF?format=jpg&name=large]
(21-03-2020, 02:43 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss amn amn amn amn ah yssss umma uma slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp  now going lower and kissing her creamy belly.. umaa umma ummaaa

HD: ahh yss sach me.. aisi khoob surathi ko chodke jaane waala wo mard hi kaisa.. ah yss umm aumma uma slurp slrup slur  me hotha tho.. aapko kam se kam.. 1 week thak bed room se bahar paaw rakhane nah  detha kehthe huye... suddenly i teared her dress more till her thighs

and uski dress upar se knees thak poora fati huyi he...  and i can see her white panty which is already wet...  and ab me uski panty ki line ko uski choot se hataatha hu.... ahh yssss i saw pink pussy.. dripping and became wet already.....

ah yss man... tho ye choot zyada istemaal nahi huva he haa...? kehthe huye i bended and licked her pussy slurp... 

[Image: EPrww_jWkAEfJWF?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312978]
Anushka ne sapne mein bhi nhi socha tha , ki uski bhooki jism ki aag aise hi kuch lamhe pehle aaya ek mard- ek desi garib gaaon ka ladka, usi ki pati ke ghar pe usi ke sofe pe hi uski dress faadke boobs chus raha hoga... ab navhi chuske chut tak muh le ke gaya..

Anushka: (holding ur head with left hand.. bringing her right hand to lips and bites index finger, with eyes closed.. feeling ur mouth.. her left neck all open.. baal sofe pe bikhre) aaahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhh yeaaHhhhh (feeling support of ur Strong hand on her back covered by torn white designer dress) aaaahhhhhhh Haaardick ooffffff. haan aahh sirf suhagraat mein istemal huwa tha aaahhhhh but aaah unhone condom pehn ke aaaahh
sex YL
HD : ahh ysss ahh ysssss hmmm.. ah yssss hmm.. pushed my 3 fingers inside the pussy...  which is so so wet.... and dripping... 

Ahh yss patha chal raha he Anushka theri choot kithni tadap rahi he.. ah ysss look how wet it is... ah yss aaj iski bhook mitaadungaa.. don't worry kehthe huye seedha me apna moo uski choot me daaalke chaat ne laga.. and uske saath saath mere 3 ungliyonko bhi uski choot me fingering karne laga... ahh yss slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp

[Image: EPriYstU4AE9BlC?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-03-2020, 03:15 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh ysss ahh ysssss hmmm.. ah yssss hmm.. pushed my 3 fingers inside the pussy...  which is so so wet.... and dripping... 

Ahh yss patha chal raha he Anushka theri choot kithni tadap rahi he.. ah ysss look how wet it is... ah yss aaj iski bhook mitaadungaa.. don't worry kehthe huye seedha me apna moo uski choot me daaalke chaat ne laga.. and uske saath saath mere 3 ungliyonko bhi uski choot me fingering karne laga... ahh yss slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp

[Image: EPriYstU4AE9BlC?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312978]
Anushka ki dress fati huyi thi, thighs tak.. jaise maano fruit ka chhilka khula ho...She was in heaven and jaise hi tumne chut mein apne thick fingers daalke fingering karne lage, she couldn't bear this.. sofa se utthake baith gayi..her legs still bent at knees on either side of ur waist

Anushka: aaaaahhhhhh yssss aaaahhhh Hardick aaahhhh ohhhhh yeaaaahhh bohot tang karta hai yeh aaahhh yss aaaahh please aaaahh ise bolo na aaahh mujhe naa aaahh tadpaye aaahh raat ko aaah

(legs trembling. her left leg felt on the floor..) aaaahhh Haardick aaaahhh (taking deep breath, sighs .. opening mouth wide open.. looking at ur head on her pussy.. still biting her index finger nail of right hand.. left hand scratching ur back with nails) aaaahhhhh
sex YL
Ahh ysss lsur slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slrup ahh yssss karke uski choot fach fac ahc fahc fahc karke fingering karthe chaat rah athaa....

and uski taang tremble hoke floor pe girne se.. uski dress  uski lower knees thak aur fat gayi...

Thats the costielest dress. which her husband bought from London... but wo ab mere desi hathose fati padit thi....

ahh yss and Anushka never felt the feel of licking her pussy... because uski pathi classy business man.. never put his mouuth on her pussy.. area...

Ah yss ab tho anushka ko.. andar romte khade ho rahe the meri chaatne se... ahh ysss ttaking support of sofa.. lifting her hip.. while i m sucking... slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup and i slowly speed up the fingering fachfac fahc fahc fahc fahc fahc ki ab iski nikaalni he juice... sochake 
[Image: ezgif-4-6c0708594f77.gif]
(21-03-2020, 03:35 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss lsur slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slrup ahh yssss karke uski choot fach fac ahc fahc fahc karke fingering karthe chaat rah athaa....

and uski taang tremble hoke floor pe girne se.. uski dress  uski lower knees thak aur fat gayi...

Thats the costielest dress. which her husband bought from London... but wo ab mere desi hathose fati padit thi....

ahh yss and Anushka never felt the feel of licking her pussy... because uski pathi classy business man.. never put his mouuth on her pussy.. area...

Ah yss ab tho anushka ko.. andar romte khade ho rahe the meri chaatne se... ahh ysss ttaking support of sofa.. lifting her hip.. while i m sucking... slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup and i slowly speed up the fingering fachfac fahc fahc fahc fahc fahc ki ab iski nikaalni he juice... sochake 
[Image: ezgif-4-6c0708594f77.gif]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312977]
Anushka was finding it tooo dirty and too hard to tolerate- chut pe ek young dashing desi mard ka muh chut chakh raha , woh bhi pehli baar, toh phir koi bhi ladki pagal ho jaye- aur Anushka toh thi hi unsatisfied...

Anushka: aaaaahhhh ohhhhh ffuckk aaahhh (samjh nhi aa raha tha use ki kahan haath rakhe , kahan jaaye.. legs trembling badly.. - yeh kaisi feel hai , chut pe mard ka muh itna tadpati hai , pata hi nhi tha use..holds the sofa head with right hand and tightebed her jaws.. held ur head with left hand trying to push away) aaaahhh aaaaahh nhi aaahh Hardick im feeling something coming from inside aaahhh please aaaaaaaouuuwww (and cummed in ur mouth, looking up at roof) aaah
sex YL
Ahh yss  ah yss ah yss ah yss sucking and licking all her cum.... not wasting a drop if it slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slur slurp slurp

And i get up... and saw anushka’s face...

and Anushka ki face pe ek anokhi surprise thi.. ki jo uski pathi uski choot faadke bhi usase cum nahi nikaaal paaya tha... use me sirf mere ungli and jeeb se chaat ke karwaadiyaa tha usase.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke usk choot ki ras ko... mere tongue se chaatkar..

fir use tongue me hi rakhake.. upar aaya.. and showing her cum on my tongue.. ahh yss Anushka come on.. don't u wanna taste ur juice..? suck it...

[Image: EPriqKqXUAAc6A5?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-03-2020, 03:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss  ah yss ah yss ah yss sucking and licking all her cum.... not wasting a drop if it slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slur slurp slurp

And i get up... and saw anushka’s face...

and Anushka ki face pe ek anokhi surprise thi.. ki jo uski pathi uski choot faadke bhi usase cum nahi nikaaal paaya tha... use me sirf mere ungli and jeeb se chaat ke karwaadiyaa tha usase.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke usk choot ki ras ko... mere tongue se chaatkar..

fir use tongue me hi rakhake.. upar aaya.. and showing her cum on my tongue.. ahh yss Anushka come on.. don't u wanna taste ur juice..? suck it...

[Image: EPriqKqXUAAc6A5?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312976]
Anushka: (smiling, whispering lovingly. looking at ur tongue.. surprised , holds her mouth with two hands.. laughing cutely) hahaha.. oh my my!! is it mine? .. sure..

(took ur tongue in mouth and locked mouth ur urs, taking ur upper lip in mouth and tongue inside) lommppppp (sucking and closed eyes, feeling u. ) loumm smuaah (pushed u little away with hands on ur chest. and got up.. and the torn dress fell on my feet.. ) 

(moved backwards looking at u smilingly towards the giant glass wall .. all nude with panty only covering my pussy with all body parts- neck, boobs, shoulders , navel shining with ur saliva) 

(back touched the glass .. turned towards the opposite side.. shyly.. standing in panty and wearing only heels)
sex YL
Ahh ysss jais ehi wo muje waise push karke.. uthakar.. dheere se peeche jaane lagi...  me bh sofe se uthkar.. mera saara kapda utaarne laga..!! and stands naked...!! mera lund poora hard hoke.. uchal raha tha..

andt started to walk towards her... and jaise hi wo Glass wall pe turn hoke.. muje uski peet dikhaathe huye..  khadi hogaya..

muje uski creamy peet dekhkae.. aur chadane laga..

and me fatak se.. mere body ko uski body pe press kardiya..  her boobs crushed on the glass wall... and mere dono hathonko uski haathope rakhake.. started peeche ki taraf mod diya... and hold them tight... and from behind.. uski peeche ki neck.. ear lobs.. peet ko tongue se lick karne laga..

and my dick poking her ass hole.. on top of her panty hardly...

[Image: EPrialHX4AAiKvX?format=jpg&name=medium]