Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ahh ysss... muje andar hi andar hasee bhi arahi thi.. ki jacqueline ko patha hi nahi he.. jo wo khoyi huyi he samaj rahi thi.. wo already mere paas he...!! but how can any man loose this kind of chance... 

HD : ah yssss jacqueline.. jab me sweeper tha tho thum bhi mere mazboori kya faayda uthaayi thi.. naa.. wahi ab me kar raha h slrup slrup bas... kehthe huye suddenly i grabbed u.. and  took her big round boobs inside my mouth and started to suck it like vaccuming it slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp karke...  dono boobs ko badal badalkar.. ek ke baad ek choosne laga....!! amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp.. ah yss fuck what a perfect stiff boobs.. amn amn amn slurp slrup slurp slrup...

and ek ko choosthe doosre ko haath  se squeez kar rah atha.. and neeche mera dick.. rubbing her pussy..... 

[Image: ezgif-4-3882715c979c.gif]
(20-03-2020, 02:32 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss... muje andar hi andar hasee bhi arahi thi.. ki jacqueline ko patha hi nahi he.. jo wo khoyi huyi he samaj rahi thi.. wo already mere paas he...!! but how can any man loose this kind of chance... 

HD : ah yssss jacqueline.. jab me sweeper tha tho thum bhi mere mazboori kya faayda uthaayi thi.. naa.. wahi ab me kar raha h slrup slrup bas... kehthe huye suddenly i grabbed u.. and  took her big round boobs inside my mouth and started to suck it like vaccuming it slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp karke...  dono boobs ko badal badalkar.. ek ke baad ek choosne laga....!! amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp.. ah yss fuck what a perfect stiff boobs.. amn amn amn slurp slrup slurp slrup...

and ek ko choosthe doosre ko haath  se squeez kar rah atha.. and neeche mera dick.. rubbing her pussy..... 

[Image: ezgif-4-3882715c979c.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS6loz3e73m2sLAxpMPW...K37FtNJP1e]
Jacqueline's chooche getting sucked... her legs on floor But She was just looking at Hardick's seat with upside down eyes as Hardick lifts her like a dormant beauty getting used.. her body in hold of Hardick, arched totally.. hands holding Hardick's head as She coulnt do nothing except feeling his mouth tasting her and listening to his erotic words and feeling his cock rubbing her wet pussy line

Jacqueline: aaahhhh meri boobs aaahhh yeh aaahhhh kya ho gaya yeh? aaahhhhhhhh (asking her fate..but looks up at Hardick, holds his head lovingly as she knows she is helpless) Hardick Sssir aaahhhhhh aaah my tits aaaahhh my boobs aaahhh meri chut maardi ? aaahh kyu aaahhh ssuck aaaahhhhh sssuck yeaaahhh (eyes semiclosed, looking at ceiling and then at his mouth) aaahh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
hh yss slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slur pslurp karke uski boobs ko badal badal ke chooskar....  now suddenly i hold her thigh.. and lifted her up..

and uthaake.. table pe use litaa detha hu.... 

table pe rahi cheezonko neeche giraa detha hu.. and theri sar ko kheenchake table se bahar le aatha hu...

and ur head is now laying up side down.. at out of the table...

and me mere pant ko and underwear ko poora kholke there paas aatha hu. now i m only in white shirt.. and red loose tie... and neeche se totally naked..

and i brought my dick. which is covered with ur pussy juice... towards ur mouth.. ah ysss jacqy.. aaja thuje apni choot ki taste mere lund se karwaatha hu..

kehthe huye uski ulta latakthi mooke andar mere lund poora ka poora uski deep throat thak thoos detha hu and started to fuck her mouth fill full speed once agai fachak fachak afchak afchak afachak afchak afchak afchak and aage bend hokar.. uski boobs ko firse choosne laga slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slrup

ah yss i m loving this boobs.. ah yss kya garmi he theri mooke andar jacqy.. ah ys yele yele aur andar le.. kehke. uski throat thak lund thoos rah ahu.. the dick impression can seen in her neck...

[Image: ezgif-4-23b21f6cf2e3.gif]
(20-03-2020, 03:08 PM)white panther87 Wrote: hh yss slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slur pslurp karke uski boobs ko badal badal ke chooskar....  now suddenly i hold her thigh.. and lifted her up..

and uthaake.. table pe use litaa detha hu.... 

table pe rahi cheezonko neeche giraa detha hu.. and theri sar ko kheenchake table se bahar le aatha hu...

and ur head is now laying up side down.. at out of the table...

and me mere pant ko and underwear ko poora kholke there paas aatha hu. now i m only in white shirt.. and red loose tie... and neeche se totally naked..

and i brought my dick. which is covered with ur pussy juice... towards ur mouth.. ah ysss jacqy.. aaja thuje apni choot ki taste mere lund se karwaatha hu..

kehthe huye uski ulta latakthi mooke andar mere lund poora ka poora uski deep throat thak thoos detha hu and started to fuck her mouth fill full speed once agai fachak fachak afchak afchak afachak afchak afchak afchak and aage bend hokar.. uski boobs ko firse choosne laga slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slrup

ah yss i m loving this boobs.. ah yss kya garmi he theri mooke andar jacqy.. ah ys yele yele aur andar le.. kehke. uski throat thak lund thoos rah ahu.. the dick impression can seen in her neck...

[Image: ezgif-4-23b21f6cf2e3.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTFsr2KyCJmIruh9gfLJ...0IuifLc1tk]
Jacqueline was feeling so horny as her pussy was already banged by Hardick and now this pose. She was shocked by the pervert pose of Hardick..She feels her boobs getting sucked and getting throat fucked ..

Jacqueline: (eyes drowsy) loughhhhhj loughhhhhhhh oumppppp (bent her long legs to bear the pleasure.. her heels on table.. spreads legs a little ) loughhhhpppp loughhpppp

Jacqueline ko samjh nhi aa raha tha kya kare- she is getting used being helpless and she was feeling her body getting hot and responding to Hardick's moves
sex YL
jais ehi mera lund uski moome gaya.. uski aankhe badi hogayi.. and she couldn’t able to breath properly.. ki utna bada lund... uski deep throat thak andar jaa rahi thi...

and upar se mere bend hone se.. lund and some part of the balls also getting deep inside her mouth... and uski boobs ko choos choosskar..  

jaise hi wo apne legs ko hilaathe hilaathe spread kari...  on the table.. me seedha mere right hand ko aage ki taraf daalke uski choot ke andar fingers daalke fingering karne lag gaya....

she is now... irresistable.. her mouth is filled with the monster dick.. and her boobs getting sucked.. and now.. my thick 4 fingers... fingering her pussy...

and she started to lift.. and shake her body.. on the table... but i hold her with another hand.. tightly...

[Image: ezgif-4-264aae21bd66.gif]
(20-03-2020, 03:24 PM)white panther87 Wrote: jais ehi mera lund uski moome gaya.. uski aankhe badi hogayi.. and she couldn’t able to breath properly.. ki utna bada lund... uski deep throat thak andar jaa rahi thi...

and upar se mere bend hone se.. lund and some part of the balls also getting deep inside her mouth... and uski boobs ko choos choosskar..  

jaise hi wo apne legs ko hilaathe hilaathe spread kari...  on the table.. me seedha mere right hand ko aage ki taraf daalke uski choot ke andar fingers daalke fingering karne lag gaya....

she is now... irresistable.. her mouth is filled with the monster dick.. and her boobs getting sucked.. and now.. my thick 4 fingers... fingering her pussy...

and she started to lift.. and shake her body.. on the table... but i hold her with another hand.. tightly...

[Image: ezgif-4-264aae21bd66.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSICIWhvWpPMogSIiOHN...ERm-6QYg6z]
Jacqueline was just thinking: itni hawas?! ek mard ke dil mein uske jism ke liye itni bhookh??? 

As she was thinking, She feels Hardick inserted his fingers in her pussy and started fingering her.. but couldn't move an inch- her long legs spread wide to bear it..uski jism uchalne lagi just like jal bin machli

Jacqueline: loughhpppp loummmmmpppp loughhh (chatphatane lagi but could not do anything- her boobs getting sucked m her hanging free but due to vigorous mouth fuck deep in her throat, she couldn't breath now - the balls hitting her nose and even blocking her nostrils) louhhhhpppppp (her tits all sticky and wet with saliva) loughhhhhppp  (holds Hardick's waist with two hands. digging her nails into his skin) loughhhhpp

(saliva dripping down along her lips to nose and on floor)
sex YL
Ahh yssss i m enjoying the every part of her body...  he rmouth, her boobs,. her pussy.. at a time.. ah  fyss fach fach fach fach fach... 

and then suddenly i stopped everything.. and took my dick out from her mouth.. and went back 2 steps..

ki Jacqueline.. ko jaayi hyi jaan wapas aane jaise hogaya.. coughing.. and taking deep breath.... trying to get up and sit on the table...

and thabhi... me uski paas jakar firse.. use pakadke table se neeche utaarke.... me wahi mere badawaala boss seat pe bet jaatha hu... 

and jacqueline ko kheenchake.. use turn karke .. ki uski peet mere taraf aaye...  use mere lund pe bethane ko kahtha hu...

HD : ahh ysss Jacqy.. come on show me HD : ahh yss Jacqy...  how good u can ride my horse... kehthe huye

[Image: ezgif-4-b34c9bc63d88.gif]
(20-03-2020, 03:44 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss i m enjoying the every part of her body...  he rmouth, her boobs,. her pussy.. at a time.. ah  fyss fach fach fach fach fach... 

and then suddenly i stopped everything.. and took my dick out from her mouth.. and went back 2 steps..

ki Jacqueline.. ko jaayi hyi jaan wapas aane jaise hogaya.. coughing.. and taking deep breath.... trying to get up and sit on the table...

and thabhi... me uski paas jakar firse.. use pakadke table se neeche utaarke.... me wahi mere badawaala boss seat pe bet jaatha hu... 

and jacqueline ko kheenchake.. use turn karke .. ki uski peet mere taraf aaye...  use mere lund pe bethane ko kahtha hu...

HD : ahh ysss Jacqy.. come on show me HD : ahh yss Jacqy...  how good u can ride my horse... kehthe huye

[Image: ezgif-4-b34c9bc63d88.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTLiGcZch2uO8lasc9YK...sYHaZcGuIl]

Jacqueline was so helpless. Hardick alag alag gande gande poses mein uski jism ka maza le liya free mein....

Jacqueline ne thik se saans bhi nhi li, ki next pose mein Hardick use apne upar baitha liya. She needed help at any cost, chut mein lund ko fix ki ek haath se aur left haath on chair arm- and started jumping up n down- her heels on floor) ahhhh fach fach fach fach fach fach fach thapak pak ahhhh ahhhh (looking up at the ceiling.m her heels making sounds of khat khat oj floor ) 
ahhhha hhhh Hardick ahhh please help me ahhh meri choot aaaahhhh ohhhh yeaaahh fuck aaahhhhhh yeaahhhhh

(leaned on Hardick's body completely, rests her head on his huge shoulder.. moving waist up n down getting pussy fucked, looks at his side face) ahhhhh please help Hardick ahhh ab toh khush na? ahhhhh
sex YL
ahh yss ah yss ah yss jaise hi usne mere lund pe koodne lagi.. dick getting once gain completely inside and touching her spot.. and jab jab usk spot me lund touch kar rahi thi... thab thab uski body me current pass hone jaisa ho raha thaa..

moaning louder and louder ahh ahh ah hahhhh haaa. ysss hmm...

and me mere hathonko aage daalke uski boobs squeez karthe huye.. when she turned her face... 

HD ; ahh ysss baby.. help karne ke liye hitho... ye sab karwaa raha hu na.a.  don’t worry.. ahh ysss abhi kuch aur hi baaki he.. wo bhi kar liya tho zaroor help karddooonga.. kehthe huye grinding her pussy keeping dick inside...  and locked her  mouth from mine.. while she jumping.. and kissing passonately ummm aumma umma ummaa

[Image: ezgif-4-1a977b5657ca.gif]
(20-03-2020, 04:02 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh yss ah yss ah yss jaise hi usne mere lund pe koodne lagi.. dick getting once gain completely inside and touching her spot.. and jab jab usk spot me lund touch kar rahi thi... thab thab uski body me current pass hone jaisa ho raha thaa..

moaning louder and louder ahh ahh ah hahhhh haaa. ysss hmm...

and me mere hathonko aage daalke uski boobs squeez karthe huye.. when she turned her face... 

HD ; ahh ysss baby.. help karne ke liye hitho... ye sab karwaa raha hu na.a.  don’t worry.. ahh ysss abhi kuch aur hi baaki he.. wo bhi kar liya tho zaroor help karddooonga.. kehthe huye grinding her pussy keeping dick inside...  and locked her  mouth from mine.. while she jumping.. and kissing passonately ummm aumma umma ummaa

[Image: ezgif-4-1a977b5657ca.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ4FWFny2OajB3zoSFud...bXQakr2v9_]
Jacqueline was getting used and tasted in every way..

Jacqueline: (sucking ur mouth and jumping faster.. as she feel the sticky slippery smooth cock moving deep in n out of her pussy... feels the cock tip touching her gspot and gets hornier, jumping faster,) moummllllpppp thup thupak thupak pachak thup thupak thupak thupak thupak thupak thupak thupak (raises her long legs in air moving waist up n down faster and faster.. ) loummmmm mpppppp moumm (muh ghuma ghuma ke hardick ke hoth chuste chuste) loummpppppp mmmuummmmmm (her heels were pointing towards the ceiling.. she bents her legs and rests her thighs on chair arms) loummmmpp
sex YL