Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(20-03-2020, 10:50 AM)white panther87 Wrote: mere table se aage chalke aathe huye.. uske paas..

HD : What the hell Jacqueline.. Me pehle ka sweeper nahi hu.. jo thum mere naam pakadke pukaar sako.. call me Hardick Sir...!!

And kya boli thumne...  (coming more near to her... she lifted her face up.. to see my face.. because i m taller than her)

jo me bolu wo karogi...? r u sure..? bend my eyes lower.. to stare her cleavage... which she also noticed...

[Image: Sidharth-Malhotra-and-Jacqueline-Fernand...udio-8.jpg]

[Image: 04-jacqueline-and-siddharth-spotted-at-m...studio.jpg]
Jacqueline noticed that u r staring at her cleavage. Looks at ur eyes for a moment and follows ur eye sight and her eyes ended upto her cleavage through the tight dress...

Jacqueline: (looks up at u , mann toh kar raha hai ki ek thappad lagaye but abhi khud hi fasi hai bade problem mein) Hardick? haan.. (looking at ur stare) haan im sure. bachalo Hardick .. ooops.. bacha lijiye Hardick Sir
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
HD : hmmmm theek he.. kardoonga help.. jacqueline... par uske badle me....

suddenly me mera left hand ko uski kamar pe daalke..  use mere pe kheench letha hu.. ki uski bobs press my chest hardly...

Me jo maangu use le saktha hunaa... kehthe huye.. (usi left hand ko peeche se neeche le jaathe huye.. uski big butts ko dress ke upar se ghaske squeez karne laga.. pressing my fingers on her ass hole.. from behind.. on top of the dress... like juicing her butts)

[Image: Sidharth-Malhotra-and-Jacqueline-Fernand...udio-9.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 11:12 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : hmmmm theek he.. kardoonga help.. jacqueline... par uske badle me....

suddenly me mera left hand ko uski kamar pe daalke..  use mere pe kheench letha hu.. ki uski bobs press my chest hardly...

Me jo maangu use le saktha hunaa... kehthe huye.. (usi left hand ko peeche se neeche le jaathe huye.. uski big butts ko dress ke upar se ghaske squeez karne laga.. pressing my fingers on her ass hole.. from behind.. on top of the dress... like juicing her butts)

[Image: Sidharth-Malhotra-and-Jacqueline-Fernand...udio-9.jpg]
[Image: 07-jacqueline-and-siddharth-spotted-at-m...studio.jpg]
Jacqueline: (astonished but helplessly places hands on ur chest.. looking in ur eyes, feeling ur hand) aaahhhh Hardick!!! Ooops Hardick Sir. please!! (trying to push but the resistance from her soft hands was nothing to Hardick's huge hard chest) please.. aaahhhhh (her pleading red lips making Hardick more hungry...) jo maangoge aaah dungi Hardick. please help me . (caught ur hand to remove it from ass) aaah
sex YL
evry hard press on her ass.. making her moan ahhh haaaaaa haaaaa  hmmm.... she understood what i want from her... and i m taking revenge on her.. for what all she did to me.. when i m sweeper..

HD : ahh yssss thum hi tho kahi thi jacqueline.. me kuch bhi maangu dogi... ahh yss so muje jo chahiye thujase... wo le raha hu jacqy..

kehthe huye.. suddenly i turned u... and bend u on the table... and theri dono legs ko thoda sa stretch kartha hu wider.. because the skirt is so tight...

and mere dono haathonko uski dono legs pe lagaake.. uski meaty legs ko ragadthe huye... upar ki taraf le aane laga.. and upar ki taraf le aathe le aathe huye... started to lift her... dress  upwards... towards her hip.. and her big busty butts... pops out.. and white colour designer panty.. came to view....

[Image: jacqueline-sidharth-c.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 11:31 AM)white panther87 Wrote: evry hard press on her ass.. making her moan ahhh haaaaaa haaaaa  hmmm.... she understood what i want from her... and i m taking revenge on her.. for what all she did to me.. when i m sweeper..

HD : ahh yssss thum hi tho kahi thi jacqueline.. me kuch bhi maangu dogi... ahh yss so muje jo chahiye thujase... wo le raha hu jacqy..

kehthe huye.. suddenly i turned u... and bend u on the table... and theri dono legs ko thoda sa stretch kartha hu wider.. because the skirt is so tight...

and mere dono haathonko uski dono legs pe lagaake.. uski meaty legs ko ragadthe huye... upar ki taraf le aane laga.. and upar ki taraf le aathe le aathe huye... started to lift her... dress  upwards... towards her hip.. and her big busty butts... pops out.. and white colour designer panty.. came to view....

[Image: jacqueline-sidharth-c.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTZdA-BBS5ilFk_gMaji...8KAhwu0oac]
Jacqueline was shocked. Jis Hardick ko tang karti thi, attitude dikhati thi woh Hardick aj aise revenge lega- woh bhi aise helplessly Hardick ko uske jism ko chhune degi socha nhi tha...

Jacqueline: aaahhh Sir.. (held the edges of the table with two hands. leaned over the table.. thori jhuki huyi.. as in pic, all hair was on right neck.. left neck, shoulder all exposed.. feels her legs getting spread apart. turns her face left to talk to Hardick) aahh Ssir . aahhh kya aaahh kuch aahh kuch aur alag raasta nhi hai Sir? aaah

(feeling dress lifting up) aaahhh Sir aaahh (long slender smooth legs on full display) aaah
sex YL
HD : aahh yssss haaaaa yes Jacqueline.. he sirf ek aur raasta he....!! 

wo he.. abhi Deepika ko call karke.. there bhool ki baare me sab kuch bataana...  bolo.. karu phone.. kehthe huye fat fat fat fat karke uski gaand pe mere haath se maarne laga.. ah hyss sfuck.. damn u have got a best ass jacqy... fat fat fat...

and maarte maarte hi.. me mera blazer nikaal diyaa... and doosre haath se mere tie ko... loose kiyaa.. 

bolo... jacqy.. karu call DP ko..? yaa yahi continue karu..? bolo. fat fat fat...

[Image: 90067858_109576584009193_175777815401490...lr15-1.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 11:46 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : aahh yssss haaaaa yes Jacqueline.. he sirf ek aur raasta he....!! 

wo he.. abhi Deepika ko call karke.. there bhool ki baare me sab kuch bataana...  bolo.. karu phone.. kehthe huye fat fat fat fat karke uski gaand pe mere haath se maarne laga.. ah hyss sfuck.. damn u have got a best ass jacqy... fat fat fat...

and maarte maarte hi.. me mera blazer nikaal diyaa... and doosre haath se mere tie ko... loose kiyaa.. 

bolo... jacqy.. karu call DP ko..? yaa yahi continue karu..? bolo. fat fat fat...

[Image: 90067858_109576584009193_175777815401490...lr15-1.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRYbNbPiKCVe5c842HP_...UAGgvJCuJa]
Jacqueline instantly got feared.. 
Jacqueline: nhi nhi Sir aaaahhhh ooouuwwwchh (ass cheeks jiggling and got pinkish each time with each slap... itne zor zor ke thappad ki legs trembling. couldn't stand properly on heels) aaaaahh ouchhhhhh (tightened jaws and teeths rubbing against each other... kyunki slap on her ass cheeks was making her feel something in her instinct and she feels the waves reaching her cunt) mmm aahhh aahh please phone mat kariye Sir.. ap jo bolenge aaahh!!! kar lijiye jo marzi aah
sex YL
HD : ahh yssss ye huyi na baath Jacqueline...!! kehthe huye.. 

me uske peeche knees me bet jaatha hu.. and hold her buttss.. with my both palms.. and careesiing.. and spanking.. in between.. hmmm.. uff what a meaty thighs.. these are... kehthe huye.. seedha uski knees se uski dono inner thighs ko lick karthe.. chew karthe upar ki taraf jaane laga.. exchanging in between...

slurp slurp slurp slur  slrp slurp amn amn amn and came to her buttocks... and licked her pussy.. on top her white panty... ans slowly bited it.. and haatho se uski panty ki.. edges ko pakadke.. neeche kheench tha hu.. dheere se... 

and made it fell on her foot... completely.. and now her pinkish pussy right infront of my face..... and me dono hathonko firse uski choot ke paas le jaakar...  uski puusy lips.. ko widely spread kartha hu... thupak karke uski andar thookake.. ek long lick kartha hu uski chooot ko.. slllluuuurrrrrppppp..

amnn ahh ysss yss my tasty dish...

[Image: 231-2317185_jacqueline-fernandez-hot-hd-...ueline.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 12:02 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssss ye huyi na baath Jacqueline...!! kehthe huye.. 

me uske peeche knees me bet jaatha hu.. and hold her buttss.. with my both palms.. and careesiing.. and spanking.. in between.. hmmm.. uff what a meaty thighs.. these are... kehthe huye.. seedha uski knees se uski dono inner thighs ko lick karthe.. chew karthe upar ki taraf jaane laga.. exchanging in between...

slurp slurp slurp slur  slrp slurp amn amn amn and came to her buttocks... and licked her pussy.. on top her white panty... ans slowly bited it.. and haatho se uski panty ki.. edges ko pakadke.. neeche kheench tha hu.. dheere se... 

and made it fell on her foot... completely.. and now her pinkish pussy right infront of my face..... and me dono hathonko firse uski choot ke paas le jaakar...  uski puusy lips.. ko widely spread kartha hu... thupak karke uski andar thookake.. ek long lick kartha hu uski chooot ko.. slllluuuurrrrrppppp..

amnn ahh ysss yss my tasty dish...

[Image: 231-2317185_jacqueline-fernandez-hot-hd-...ueline.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSWtAqxrevlY_TaxyTVA...zthI1yJzmH]
Jacqueline shook as she feels the spit on her pussy and the deep lick.

Jacqueline: (takes a deep breath and boobs contracted ... bows her head backwards.. her body arched back .. boobs moved forward..her red lips moaned) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhh maaahhhhhh (legs trembling) ahhhhhhh uufffff

(feeling so helpless.. but lick in such an erotic way on pussy makes any strict girl mad and loose her mind.. aakhir larki ka jism mard ke liye tadapta toh hai.. aur choot pe aise lick)

ahhhhhhhhh Hardick ahhhhhh
sex YL
ahh ysss jaise hi usne haa hardick... kahke moan kiya...

left hand se fatak karke uski left butt pe spank kartha hu.... 

HD : ahh ysss not hardick... call me sir...!! kehthe huye seedha mere moo ko uski butts ke beech thoos diya... and put my mouth on her pussy.. and locked it.. with my lips.. and started to suck her pussy.. by pushing my tongue inside her pussy.. deeply.. without stopping for a second.. slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup karke.....

half of my face.. went inside her big huge butts..... and my non stop.. suck. making her legs tremble.. 

ah ys lsurp slrup slrup slrup amn amn amn amn amn amn.. my saliva.. flowing out from my lower lip...  and dropping on floor...

[Image: 90065878_140240667503553_140229671179098...e=5E98FD51]

[Image: 71050924.cms?imgsize=521875]