Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Your INBOX is full YL!
HD : ahh ysss hmm haaa ysssss her expression making me more naughty.. and jaise hi mene dekha a sweat drop flowing.. from her neck to between her boobs cleavage area...  i open my tongue... and uss sweat drop ko... uski cleavage se chaat the huye... slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp  uupar ki tarf lejaakar.... seedha uski pits ki taraf jaake.. started to suck her right side pit slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp amn amna amn and then moved my face to her left and started to suck her left pit slurp slurp slurp slurp

and  slowly mere left hand ko neeche le aake.. uski right thigh ko pakadke...  upar uthaaya... and started to squeez the inner thighs while kissing 

and now we both are in mood.. enjoying very much slurp slrup slrup slurp  

[Image: EMoQv6JWoAAZCSm.jpg]
(12-03-2020, 04:20 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh ysss hmm haaa ysssss her expression making me more naughty.. and jaise hi mene dekha a sweat drop flowing.. from her neck to between her boobs cleavage area...  i open my tongue... and uss sweat drop ko... uski cleavage se chaat the huye... slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp  uupar ki tarf lejaakar.... seedha uski pits ki taraf jaake.. started to suck her right side pit slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp amn amna amn and then moved my face to her left and started to suck her left pit slurp slurp slurp slurp

and  slowly mere left hand ko neeche le aake.. uski right thigh ko pakadke...  upar uthaaya... and started to squeez the inner thighs while kissing 

and now we both are in mood.. enjoying very much slurp slrup slrup slurp  

[Image: EMoQv6JWoAAZCSm.jpg]

[Image: sophie-chowdhary-and-rakul-preet-singh-s...109109.jpg]
Rakul: (feeling her boobs and pits getting sucked and her dress slipping down) aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaahhh Hardick aaaahh socha nhi tha aaaaahhh aaah bandh lift mein aaaahhhh koi aaaahh mere akelepan mein aaahhh mujhe aise sahara dega asaaaahhh my pits aahhhhh chuso aaahhh boobs aaaahh my tits aaaahhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(12-03-2020, 04:24 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: sophie-chowdhary-and-rakul-preet-singh-s...109109.jpg]
Rakul: (feeling her boobs and pits getting sucked and her dress slipping down) aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaahhh Hardick aaaahh socha nhi tha aaaaahhh aaah bandh lift mein aaaahhhh koi aaaahh mere akelepan mein aaahhh mujhe aise sahara dega asaaaahhh my pits aahhhhh chuso aaahhh boobs aaaahh my tits aaaahhhh

Ahh ysss ah yss slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp sucking her both armpits... and then again came to her boobssss amn amn amn amn and once again i took her boobs inside my mouth and starte dto suck them.. 

ahh ysss Rakul u r boobs making me sooo hard slurp slrup slrup slrup i want it daily slurp slrup slrup sucking 

and at the same time taking me left hand and right hand both down.. put them on her lower part of dress and started to lift up towards her hips..  rubbing her thighs

[Image: ETC4sU0UYAA-Lb3?format=jpg&name=medium]
(16-03-2020, 09:42 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss ah yss slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp sucking her both armpits... and then again came to her boobssss amn amn amn amn and once again i took her boobs inside my mouth and starte dto suck them.. 

ahh ysss Rakul u r boobs making me sooo hard slurp slrup slrup slrup i want it daily slurp slrup slrup sucking 

and at the same time taking me left hand and right hand both down.. put them on her lower part of dress and started to lift up towards her hips..  rubbing her thighs

[Image: ETC4sU0UYAA-Lb3?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...1%2529.jpg]
Rakul:   (as u r sucking Rakul's tits vacuming them, Rakul's hands on ur shoulders holding them tightly, looking at the ceiling) aaahhhhj my tits aaaahhhh aahhhh my tits aasahhh hardick aaahhh video saahhhh (feels her green dress slided up ) aaaahhh video aaah achchi banegi na?? aauuuuchhh Hardick ahhh you are so good. ahhhh aise meri boobs ko kisine kabhi ahhhhhh (eyes rolling in pleasure) meri boobs ahhhh
sex YL
(16-03-2020, 10:36 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...1%2529.jpg]
Rakul:   (as u r sucking Rakul's tits vacuming them, Rakul's hands on ur shoulders holding them tightly, looking at the ceiling) aaahhhhj my tits aaaahhhh aahhhh my tits aasahhh hardick aaahhh video saahhhh (feels her green dress slided up ) aaaahhh video aaah achchi banegi na?? aauuuuchhh Hardick ahhh you are so good. ahhhh aise meri boobs ko kisine kabhi ahhhhhh (eyes rolling in pleasure) meri boobs ahhhh

HD : ahh yssss badiyaa banegi slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup rakul... kehthe hue..

now neeche se bhi uski dress ko upar utaadiyaaaa...  and her dress is stucked on her hip.. from both ends...

Ah yss and me seedha neeche lejaathe huye mere  face ko kissing and licking her belly... and tummy...

and neeche se uski panty ko neeche kheenchane laga... poora neeche thakk and made it drop it on her foot

[Image: EQCBLnNU0AARCzR?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EP1XvqAUEAAzAMi?format=jpg&name=large]
(16-03-2020, 10:49 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssss badiyaa banegi slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup rakul... kehthe hue..

now neeche se bhi uski dress ko upar utaadiyaaaa...  and her dress is stucked on her hip.. from both ends...

Ah yss and me seedha neeche lejaathe huye mere  face ko kissing and licking her belly... and tummy...

and neeche se uski panty ko neeche kheenchane laga... poora neeche thakk and made it drop it on her foot

[Image: EQCBLnNU0AARCzR?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EP1XvqAUEAAzAMi?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: video2gif_20190507_064743.gif]
Rakul: (holds ur head with two hands as u go down.. ) aahhhh Hardick aaahhhh kisne socha tha, meri is akelepan ki ghari mein is bandh lift mein, aaashhhhh koi anjan aaahhhhhh office ka ek sweeper aaaahhh ( lips parted wide, feeling panty fell to feet... pussy comes out on display.. puffy soft clean pussy- the wetness glittering along her pussy cut) aaahhhhhh (her legs trembling feeling the sucks on tummy.. and now downwards.....her dress now wrapped up from lower end,  upper end slided down to her waist) ahhhhhhh
sex YL
(16-03-2020, 11:00 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: video2gif_20190507_064743.gif]
Rakul: (holds ur head with two hands as u go down.. ) aahhhh Hardick aaahhhh kisne socha tha, meri is akelepan ki ghari mein is bandh lift mein, aaashhhhh koi anjan aaahhhhhh office ka ek sweeper aaaahhh ( lips parted wide, feeling panty fell to feet... pussy comes out on display.. puffy soft clean pussy- the wetness glittering along her pussy cut) aaahhhhhh (her legs trembling feeling the sucks on tummy.. and now downwards.....her dress now wrapped up from lower end,  upper end slided down to her waist) ahhhhhhh

Ahh ysss ah yss ah yssssss umma umm aum ummaaaa kisisng and licked her tummy....

and coming downwards... and uski panty poora neeche girthe hi... i noticed he took her legs out from panty.... and thabhi suddenly i hold her both thighs... from both hands.. and widened it.. and lifted her up... completely.... in a one force...

and put her both legs on my both shoulder... and i m standing straight... and uski sar... Lift ki roof ke paas thi.. and her juicy pussy is now right infront of my face...

HD : ahh ysssss my fvrt dish which i always wanna eat.... the pink juicy pussy.. kehthe huye seedha uski choot me mera moo daaldya and started to eat her pussy like a hungry animal slurp slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp

[Image: EOAqff6UcAAhUd8?format=jpg&name=large]
(16-03-2020, 11:10 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss ah yss ah yssssss umma umm aum ummaaaa kisisng and licked her tummy....

and coming downwards... and uski panty poora neeche girthe hi... i noticed he took her legs out from panty.... and thabhi suddenly i hold her both thighs... from both hands.. and widened it.. and lifted her up... completely.... in a one force...

and put her both legs on my both shoulder... and i m standing straight... and uski sar... Lift ki roof ke paas thi.. and her juicy pussy is now right infront of my face...

HD : ahh ysssss my fvrt dish which i always wanna eat.... the pink juicy pussy.. kehthe huye seedha uski choot me mera moo daaldya and started to eat her pussy like a hungry animal slurp slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp

[Image: EOAqff6UcAAhUd8?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...2%2529.jpg]
( Rakul moans out loud as u stuffed ur mouth on her pussy, bending her head back.. ) aaaaaaahhhhh ouuwwwwww Aahhh Haaardick aaahhhh meri choot aahhhhh aaahhhhh meri choot kisi paraye mard ki dish ban gayi aaahhhhh (kehke deewar pe dono haath pherne lagi, scratching the iron wall.. her heels touching ur bare muscular back as she has no contact with floor- her legs being parted white as u hold them at thighs, spreading them at 180°) aaaahhh Hardick aaaahhhhh (looking down at ur mouth devouring her pussy like a Goddess staring at u worshipping her , her lips leaving deep sighs) aaaahhhh aaaahhh yeaaahhh (couldn't bear more and holds ur head once again, rubbing fingers through ur hair- scratching ur head) aaaahhh
sex YL
Ah hyss ah ys slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup amnn amnn amn amn amn slurp slrup slrup slrup karke jeeb se choot ko poora pooraa chaat the huye... moo se uski pussy poora cover karke.. chabake chaat raha thaa....

her pussy covering with my saliva. ah ys slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slup amnn ah hyssss Rakull every pusssy iss.. s;lur slrup slurp slur slrup my fvrt dish.. slurp slurp slrup slrup  kahke beech beech me ab uski thighs bhi chaat chaat kar... firse choot pe jaake khaane laga....

[Image: ENwmIp_UEAUy2vs?format=jpg&name=large]