Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ahh yss sah ys thapak tapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke neeche se uski choot faadthe huye.. suddenly i stopped... and hold her tightly.... and gets up from the chair... with her..

and use khade karke...  (still her back is in front of me) uski back head ko pakadke.. seedha aag eki taraf bend kardiyaa use... making her hold the table endge infornt of her...

and then peeche se uski legs ko aur spread karthe huye... back head pakadi huyi haath se.. uski hair ko.. mere haath pe roll karke ghaske pakadtha hu... and fir peeche se uski gaand ki hole me thupak karke thookatha hu... and mere dick se uss thook ko uski gaand ki hole me ragadthe huye....

HD : ahh yssssss haaaaaa choot ki baad ab theri gaand ki baari he Samantha.. uff ab ise faadne ka time agay... kehke.. i adjusted... my dick tip on her small tight ass hole...

Sam ki sar jhuka huva tha... and when i adjusted my dick on her ass hole.. and said those words.. she gets surprised and shocked.. she knew fucking the ass hole is gives so much pain.. and aaj thak wo uski bf ko bhi waha chodne ko mana kari thi.. 

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1991.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 03:00 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss sah ys thapak tapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke neeche se uski choot faadthe huye.. suddenly i stopped... and hold her tightly.... and gets up from the chair... with her..

and use khade karke...  (still her back is in front of me) uski back head ko pakadke.. seedha aag eki taraf bend kardiyaa use... making her hold the table endge infornt of her...

and then peeche se uski legs ko aur spread karthe huye... back head pakadi huyi haath se.. uski hair ko.. mere haath pe roll karke ghaske pakadtha hu... and fir peeche se uski gaand ki hole me thupak karke thookatha hu... and mere dick se uss thook ko uski gaand ki hole me ragadthe huye....

HD : ahh yssssss haaaaaa choot ki baad ab theri gaand ki baari he Samantha.. uff ab ise faadne ka time agay... kehke.. i adjusted... my dick tip on her small tight ass hole...

Sam ki sar jhuka huva tha... and when i adjusted my dick on her ass hole.. and said those words.. she gets surprised and shocked.. she knew fucking the ass hole is gives so much pain.. and aaj thak wo uski bf ko bhi waha chodne ko mana kari thi.. 

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1991.jpg]

[Image: Samantha%2BHot%2BHD%2BPhotos%2B%252823%2529.jpg]
Samantha: aahhhh oh My God aaahhh Hardick mere bf ne bhi meri gaand mein kabhi nhi daala aaahh (screams and voice echoed in the whole floor) aaaaaaaaaouuwwwwwww aaaaaahh (her legs on heels , trembling and the table vibrating as she was holding it) aaaaahhh meri gaand aaaahh Hardick aaaaahhhh ouuuwww. pls.. nhi nhi.. please wahan daalna zaruri hai Hardick??? ahhhh please ahhh nhi please ahhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
HD : ahh yssssss fir tho me zaroor daaalunga Samantha.. kehthe huye uski hair ko kheenchake... peeche ki taraf.. lund ko uski gaand ke andar thok diyaa ek hi hard push me.. ki uski cheeke nikal aayi zor se... and starte dto tap the table in pain.. thap thap

HD : ahhh ysssssss Samantha.. fuckk damn ah yss gaav ka ladka gaand maare bina nahi finish kartha he... kehthe huye started to bang her ass hole with full force thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak and her busty butts giggling on every pounding.... ke me left hand se uski butts ko fat fat karke spank kar raha hu.... while banging her ass hole

and sam's eyes rolling upwards and slowly she is getting unconscious.... from pain which i can see in the glass reflection... but i m not stopping at all..

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1919.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 03:14 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssssss fir tho me zaroor daaalunga Samantha.. kehthe huye uski hair ko kheenchake... peeche ki taraf.. lund ko uski gaand ke andar thok diyaa ek hi hard push me.. ki uski cheeke nikal aayi zor se... and starte dto tap the table in pain.. thap thap

HD : ahhh ysssssss Samantha.. fuckk damn ah yss gaav ka ladka gaand maare bina nahi finish kartha he... kehthe huye started to bang her ass hole with full force thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak and her busty butts giggling on every pounding.... ke me left hand se uski butts ko fat fat karke spank kar raha hu.... while banging her ass hole

and sam's eyes rolling upwards and slowly she is getting unconscious.... from pain which i can see in the glass reflection... but i m not stopping at all..

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1919.jpg]
[Image: Samantha%2BPhotos%2Bin%2BHD%2B%25283%2529.jpg]
Samantha: ooooyiii maaahhhhh aaaahhh Hardick aaaahh gaav ka ladka aaaahhhhhhh aaHhhh aaahhh ouuuuwwww aaaah (eyes rolled upwards and closed half like she is drugged) aaaaahhhhh (her heels loosing balance - about to slip off the floor) aaAaoouuuuwww aaahh please Hardick aaahh bohot dard aaaahh ho rahs hai aaHhhhhh (looking at herself vibrating to n fro as u r fucking her asshole) aaaaHhhhhhhaaaaahhh
sex YL
Ah yss ah yss dragging her hair backwards more and more.. anbd banging her ass hole with full force.. giving more and more pain to her.. thapak thapak thapka thaak thapak thapka and spanking on buttsss... fat fat fat ki.. mere fingers ka marks agaye uski butts pe... thapak thapak thapa thapka

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssss Samantha..... Aisi dard me hi maza chupi hothi he jaanu.. thapak thapak thapak thapak her both legs are shivering... heavyly....  and thabhi me meri left hand ko uski hip se lejaathe huye aage ki taraf daalke uski choot pe rakhakar uski choot ragadna shuru kardetha hu....  at the same time...

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1811.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 03:25 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah yss ah yss dragging her hair backwards more and more.. anbd banging her ass hole with full force.. giving more and more pain to her.. thapak thapak thapka thaak thapak thapka and spanking on buttsss... fat fat fat ki.. mere fingers ka marks agaye uski butts pe... thapak thapak thapa thapka

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssss Samantha..... Aisi dard me hi maza chupi hothi he jaanu.. thapak thapak thapak thapak her both legs are shivering... heavyly....  and thabhi me meri left hand ko uski hip se lejaathe huye aage ki taraf daalke uski choot pe rakhakar uski choot ragadna shuru kardetha hu....  at the same time...

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1811.jpg]

[Image: Samantha%2BPhotos%2Bin%2BHD%2B%25284%2529.jpg]
Samantha: (,holds ur left hand with her left hand to stop u from rubbing- her soft milky white hands are zero resistance to this village lad, her right hand holding table) aaaahhhh aahhhhhh aaahhhhh please Hardick aahhhhhh (screaming louds, squirts again, in ur hands,... her pussy juices flowing down ur hands and dripping on floor) aaaaouuuwwwwwwww (her eyes semiclosed still) ssaahhhhhh nooooooo (but u r still rubbing clit fucking ass) aaassshhhhh ouuuwwww please aaahhhouuuuuuuuww
sex YL
Ah hyss ah ys sah ys sthaak thapak thapka thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak banging the ass hole.. and she couldn’t have strength to take more... so once again she squirted.. she is tressed out half already... 

and then i finally take my dick out from her as shole..

and immediately hold her left hand and lifted it up.. and kept that on the table... widening er legs completely

and firse me peeche se hi mere lund ko uski choot ke andar thok diya.... and started to fuck her pussy from back side with full force thapak thapka thapak thapk athapka thapka thapka thapka thapak...  holding her hair.. tightly.. like a whore...

Sam is leaving heavy breath.... beause she is exhausted..

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Hot-stills-from-latest-...om=1&ssl=1]
(11-03-2020, 03:39 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah hyss ah ys sah ys sthaak thapak thapka thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak banging the ass hole.. and she couldn’t have strength to take more... so once again she squirted.. she is tressed out half already... 

and then i finally take my dick out from her as shole..

and immediately hold her left hand and lifted it up.. and kept that on the table... widening er legs completely

and firse me peeche se hi mere lund ko uski choot ke andar thok diya.... and started to fuck her pussy from back side with full force thapak thapka thapak thapk athapka thapka thapka thapka thapak...  holding her hair.. tightly.. like a whore...

Sam is leaving heavy breath.... beause she is exhausted..

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Hot-stills-from-latest-...om=1&ssl=1]

[Image: Samantha%2BLatest%2BPhotos%2B%25283%2529.jpg]
SamanthaSadexhausted but a smile appears on her lips.. her legs spread wide.. her legs on heels trembling...her hands holding the vibrating table) aaaahhhhh Haaaardik aaaaahhh maza aaaa gaya re aaaaaahhhh yeaaah i i want this (smiling like a slut looking at herself in the mirror- her tits wet with ur saliva...  her pussy getting banged) aaahhhh yeaaahhhh aahhh (eyes drooling) aaaaaaouuuw Hardick u r aaaahhhhh assh amazimg aaahh
sex YL
HD : ah yss ah yss ah ys sah ys sthapka thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke uski choot ko peeche shi faadthe huye...

suddnely i took my dick out... and made her turn my side...  and locked her lips once again.. with mine umma umma umma umma umma umma umma uma ah yssss sam.. get ready for final show down.. kehthe huye  once again lifed her and made her sit on table... and spread her legs wider.... And pushed my dick insid eher pussy and started to bang thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak ah yss samantha mere bache ki maa banana chaahthi thi na thum.. wo bhi shaadi se pehle..?  sach me andar nikaaldu... agar log poochegi kiske bache he tho kya kahogi?

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1578.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 03:57 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah yss ah yss ah ys sah ys sthapka thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke uski choot ko peeche shi faadthe huye...

suddnely i took my dick out... and made her turn my side...  and locked her lips once again.. with mine umma umma umma umma umma umma umma uma ah yssss sam.. get ready for final show down.. kehthe huye  once again lifed her and made her sit on table... and spread her legs wider.... And pushed my dick insid eher pussy and started to bang thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak ah yss samantha mere bache ki maa banana chaahthi thi na thum.. wo bhi shaadi se pehle..?  sach me andar nikaaldu... agar log poochegi kiske bache he tho kya kahogi?

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-1578.jpg]

[Image: Samantha%2BRuth%2BHot%2Bphoto%2Bgallery%...6%2529.jpg]
(Samantha's legs still in heels, lifted up in air out of table , spread wider) saasshhhh aaaahhh yeaaah Hardick aaaahhhhhhh (sucking ur lips and talking) louum. sssmooch aaaahh chinta mat karo, BF ke saath 2 hafte baad meri shaadi hai aaaaah kisiko pata nhi chalega chut mein kisne kisne dala aaaahhh.. aaaahhh. lekin mere andar nikalo aaaahhh i want aaaaaahh it fill me. bachcho ki kilkariya sunni hai aaaah oummm. loummmm .ssmooch aaaahhh chhoro andar (holding the table tightly.. looking at ur eyes and then at ur sticky wet cock moving in n out of my pussy,) ssaaahhhhh aaahhhssss..
sex YL