Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(23-05-2020, 07:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the biker guy started kicking u hard, so much that kristen jumped on ur and took some hits

biker: heres one beer and a bit of smack, go crazy kids (they laughing and leaving, kritsen kissing you)

kiristen: dont worry IS we will have our day, will make them regret this i promise(u gave he all the rest of the booze and drugs, she got high while u watched,

mid night u saw she even overdosed, her mouth foaming, u pumped her chest and got her right, but she even slept that off, "another hit IS")

u could do anything for her, u went out again trying to score some. saw a homeless man with a hat of money, kicked him and stole it and ran from awat

when u got back ti the trailer, kristen was out, swatting and taking a piss " u got some money babe. lets buy some stuff give it here"

(u both walked up in the street where a guy was standing , "IS he dosent look our usual guy, some one new")

(as u got closer, he took his gun out, kristen pushed u over, " run IS")

guy: hands up its the cops , catch that bastard (u ran from there, ur gf was caught now), dont worry we will get him, or better prolly shoot him in a allley

kristen: ill kill u and ur family if u lay a hand on him

they taking it only leaving a little... i even went and stole from a homeless guy as well... coming back seeing her outside having a piss... that was normal

where we lived it always smelled like piss... we going to get some stuff and seeing it was cops and kristen pushing me to run

and i did... i ran off leaving my GF there to get arrested... i got away but all i could think of was how i was going to get her out of jail
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(23-05-2020, 07:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they taking it only leaving a little... i even went and stole from a homeless guy as well... coming back seeing her outside having a piss... that was normal

where we lived it always smelled like piss... we going to get some stuff and seeing it was cops and kristen pushing me to run

and i did... i ran off leaving my GF there to get arrested... i got away but all i could think of was how i was going to get her out of jail

with half of the community u lived in was in jail coming in and out, u had ways to get in touch with kritsen

u heard all the stories of her getting in fights in the prison, she even bite off a guards ear off,

they added 10 years to her sentence and she had no way out now,

but u kept sending her messages "babe hold on im working on something"

[Image: uZaJZeW.jpg]

u had no idea ur gf withdrawing from the drugs was taking a toll on her, she was in bad shape "im digging a tunnel south of where u are

at recess just walk over and look for a crack in the wall, below that crawl and come to me babe" (u sent her a package with a shiv in it) "just in case"

after a week she was in the spot u told it was her chance and she knew it, but the guard saw her on her knees trying to get through, he caught her and

[Image: 7mezUCV.jpg]

ur GF stabbed her and ran for itt, u on the other side of the hole just waiting for her, when u hear dher voice

IS: im here Kristen come fast (u pulled her put she was covered in dirst , and u kissed her) i missied u so much

(u both making out like fools mere meters away from the prison)

kristen: lets get out of here IS

[Image: 125010396_ksbr_28529_44.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 07:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: with half of the community u lived in was in jail coming in and out, u had ways to get in touch with kritsen

u heard all the stories of her getting in fights in the prison, she even bite off a guards ear off,

they added 10 years to her sentence and she had no way out now,

but u kept sending her messages "babe hold on im working on something"

u had no idea ur gf withdrawing from the drugs was taking a toll on her, she was in bad shape "im digging a tunnel south of where u are

at recess just walk over and look for a crack in the wall, below that crawl and come to me babe" (u sent her a package with a shiv in it) "just in case"

after a week she was in the spot u told it was her chance and she knew it, but the guard saw her on her knees trying to get through, he caught her and

ur GF stabbed her and ran for itt, u on the other side of the hole just waiting for her, when u hear dher voice

IS: im here Kristen come fast (u pulled her put she was covered in dirst , and u kissed her) i missied u so much

(u both making out like fools mere meters away from the prison)

kristen: lets get out of here IS

she always got in fights in prison... and they handed more time on her sentance so i knew i had to get her out... i coudlnt stay without her 

so i made the plan and she even ended up stabbing a guard as well which would make it much worse if she got caught but she made it out and 

as soon as i saw her i coudlnt help but hug and kiss her even thou she was covered in dirty... it was like she crawled out of a sewage hole

but i didnt care 'muaahhh i miss you so much muuahh... woh haan lets get out of here... ive got some things set as well... we need to leave from here'
(23-05-2020, 07:45 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she always got in fights in prison... and they handed more time on her sentance so i knew i had to get her out... i coudlnt stay without her 

so i made the plan and she even ended up stabbing a guard as well which would make it much worse if she got caught but she made it out and 

as soon as i saw her i coudlnt help but hug and kiss her even thou she was covered in dirty... it was like she crawled out of a sewage hole

but i didnt care 'muaahhh i miss you so much muuahh... woh haan lets get out of here... ive got some things set as well... we need to leave from here'

u both making a run for it, kristen, kissing ur neck as u both ran, she couldnt stop

kristnen i cant believe u came for me, i thought u forgot about me, *getting in the car u driving)

men always abandoned me , but not you, (she kissing u, while she stank of sewage but u dint care) muah muah

[Image: Tc8bCrX.jpg]

IS: babe we will leave the state, then i have plans, well get to mexico and start new i promise babe, here have this first im sure u are missing it

(u gave her drugs and she took a hit, she was so happy now) (as u got cleared a little the car broke down,) fucking piece of shit

(the car rolled over till u found car lot place) lets get there and get some help

[Image: 0zebabA.jpg]

guy: tak ethis trash out of my lot (kicking ur car)

IS: no please help us we need it fixed as soon as possible (kirtsen got out, she found a hose and started cleaning her self,

she was always hot, but looked her best when she cleaned up, which was rare, both u and the guy gawking at her)

guy: woh no no i cant, this will cost u a fortune, and im sure u can even pay for a screw, get out, but maybe u can pay in other ways?

[Image: EPcgZIs.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 07:54 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u both making a run for it, kristen, kissing ur neck as u both ran, she couldnt stop

kristnen i cant believe u came for me, i thought u forgot about me, *getting in the car u driving)

men always abandoned me , but not you, (she kissing u, while she stank of sewage but u dint care) muah muah

IS: babe we will leave the state, then i have plans, well get to mexico and start new i promise babe, here have this first im sure u are missing it

(u gave her drugs and she took a hit, she was so happy now) (as u got cleared a little the car broke down,) fucking piece of shit

(the car rolled over till u found car lot place) lets get there and get some help

guy: tak ethis trash out of my lot (kicking ur car)

IS: no please help us we need it fixed as soon as possible (kirtsen got out, she found a hose and started cleaning her self,

she was always hot, but looked her best when she cleaned up, which was rare, both u and the guy gawking at her)

guy: woh no no i cant, this will cost u a fortune, and im sure u can even pay for a screw, get out, but maybe u can pay in other ways?

IS: how could i forget about you... i will never forget about you (she was stinking of all the sewage but that didnt bother me) now we just need

to get out of the state (i had plans... sicne now we was on the run... but the car broke down and we took it to the near garage and he 

saying he wont do it... on top of that we coudlnt afford it) woh just help us out na (he saying we could pay in other ways) woh eermm woh just 

give me a minute... let me have a talk with her maybe we can figyre something out.. (she was looking damn hot now... she was always hot

but so damn good when she was clean... which rarely happened... she was always lokign dirty and smelling like trash)
(23-05-2020, 07:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: how could i forget about you... i will never forget about you (she was stinking of all the sewage but that didnt bother me) now we just need

to get out of the state (i had plans... sicne now we was on the run... but the car broke down and we took it to the near garage and he 

saying he wont do it... on top of that we coudlnt afford it) woh just help us out na (he saying we could pay in other ways) woh eermm woh just 

give me a minute... let me have a talk with her maybe we can figyre something out.. (she was looking damn hot now... she was always hot

but so damn good when she was clean... which rarely happened... she was always lokign dirty and smelling like trash)

u walked to kirtsen, while she was getting cleaned up, her white top was all wet,

her nipples were poking out, it was see thought , u could see her pierced nipples, but she dint care

IS: he needs some payment in advance to start working

kristen: ohh u dont have any, we cant even go out and rob something the cops must be on to us, wee need something quick

[Image: 8s4vHbu.jpg]

*she tehn saw the guys touching hos cock over his pants) umm see him ( u looked)

IS: woh maybe if u can talk to him, like just give him a good time, he looks like he hasnt had a wowmn in ages, maybe it will be qucik

kirtsne: umm fine, lets see if he goes for it? (ur gf dripping wet, walked ove to him, took his hand and lept on her ass) do will this be enough for the paymeent?

[Image: Xm9PAdu.jpg]

guy: umm lemme see (he squeezed it) damn its a nice start lets see how it goes, y dont u start right now (as he said that she started kissing him

u sat down and watching as both his hands crushing her ass,) ummm love me some dumb trailer trash whores (licking her face like a dog) u so fine

[Image: HeluIuT.jpg]

kristen: (kisising his chest taking his shirt off, went all the way down and took hius pants off and his huge cock came out) ohh damn i have a lot of work i guess

(kissing it annd licking it) umm u need to wash this na (he dint care he pushed it in her mouth) ghngg

[Image: 6YDCoxX.jpg][Image: MKFJjV2.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 08:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u walked to kirtsen, while she was getting cleaned up, her white top was all wet,

her nipples were poking out, it was see thought , u could see her pierced nipples, but she dint care

IS: he needs some payment in advance to start working

kristen: ohh u dont have any, we cant even go out and rob something the cops must be on to us, wee need something quick

*she tehn saw the guys touching hos cock over his pants) umm see him ( u looked)

IS: woh maybe if u can talk to him, like just give him a good time, he looks like he hasnt had a wowmn in ages, maybe it will be qucik

kirtsne: umm fine, lets see if he goes for it? (ur gf dripping wet, walked ove to him, took his hand and lept on her ass) do will this be enough for the paymeent?

guy: umm lemme see (he squeezed it) damn its a nice start lets see how it goes, y dont u start right now (as he said that she started kissing him

u sat down and watching as both his hands crushing her ass,) ummm love me some dumb trailer trash whores (licking her face like a dog) u so fine

kristen: (kisising his chest taking his shirt off, went all the way down and took hius pants off and his huge cock came out) ohh damn i have a lot of work i guess

(kissing it annd licking it) umm u need to wash this na (he dint care he pushed it in her mouth) ghngg

he wanted her... i knew it as well.. and she was looking at him rubbing his cock... i had a talk with her... and she didnt mind since she knew this 

was to get the car sorted so we could get away so therw were bigger things to do... this was minor... she going and putting his 

hand son her ass and even asking if this was enough and he saying that and even saying he he liked some dumb trailer trash whores which is what kristen was really

just a trailer trash whore... she stafted giving him a good time... while i was just sat waiting on the side
(23-05-2020, 08:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he wanted her... i knew it as well.. and she was looking at him rubbing his cock... i had a talk with her... and she didnt mind since she knew this 

was to get the car sorted so we could get away so therw were bigger things to do... this was minor... she going and putting his 

hand son her ass and even asking if this was enough and he saying that and even saying he he liked some dumb trailer trash whores which is what kristen was really

just a trailer trash whore... she stafted giving him a good time... while i was just sat waiting on the side

uhad to watch on while ur gf was on her knees sucking cock, she was blowing him sucking on his balls

he has his head back and sat on the bonnet of ur car having a great time

guy: damn u are a good cock suker, im sur ethis is how u lived by all these years na ahhh go deeper hoe

[Image: YnUYN1q.jpg]

(u then heard police siresn which scared u, but they went past you) " woh make it fast na"

guy: sgut the fuck up, im gonna take it nice and easy, take her clothes off come here (u went and took her shirt off, even pressing her head on his cock

u wanted the guy to cm fast and work on the car)

[Image: o08TwVV.jpg]

kristen:ghngg ghnn (pulled her shorts down) fuck my pussy please i really want you (making it slutty for him, u both wanted out fast)

guy : haan hann (he pulled her by the hair and sat in ur car, and pulled her over him) chal sit on it and u keep an eye out ok

dont want u peeking in her, go at the gate chal (as u walked u saw ur kristen, moaning and taking his huge cock in her oussy)

[Image: ENcxyHc.jpg]

kristen (u stood at the gate and just heard moans ) ahh ahh u gonna make me cum ahh.... (minutes later) im gonna cum again ohh ahhhh

" again u wann go again, take my ass" "ahhh my ass take it easy na"

guy: fuck fuck im gonna cum in ur ass ahhhh (it  was hours but he dint let her go just used her till his balls were empty, u then saw kirsten

dressed up with cum on her faxce "hes workin on it IS"

[Image: GrbOSec.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 08:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: uhad to watch on while ur gf was on her knees sucking cock, she was blowing him sucking on his balls

he has his head back and sat on the bonnet of ur car having a great time

guy: damn u are a good cock suker, im sur ethis is how u lived by all these years na ahhh go deeper hoe

(u then heard police siresn which scared u, but they went past you) " woh make it fast na"

guy: sgut the fuck up, im gonna take it nice and easy, take her clothes off come here (u went and took her shirt off, even pressing her head on his cock

u wanted the guy to cm fast and work on the car)

kristen:ghngg ghnn (pulled her shorts down) fuck my pussy please i really want you (making it slutty for him, u both wanted out fast)

guy : haan hann (he pulled her by the hair and sat in ur car, and pulled her over him) chal sit on it and u keep an eye out ok

dont want u peeking in her, go at the gate chal (as u walked u saw ur kristen, moaning and taking his huge cock in her oussy)

kristen (u stood at the gate and just heard moans ) ahh ahh u gonna make me cum ahh.... (minutes later) im gonna cum again ohh ahhhh

" again u wann go again, take my ass" "ahhh my ass take it easy na"

guy: fuck fuck im gonna cum in ur ass ahhhh (it  was hours but he dint let her go just used her till his balls were empty, u then saw kirsten

dressed up with cum on her faxce "hes workin on it IS"

this wasnt the first time i was seeing a guy bang my girl... the live we lived it happened a lot... we just wanted it fast so i was 

even pushing her head on his cock while taking her clothes off but then he telling me to go away... and i went by the gate whuile he kept 

pounding away at my girl... hearing her moans... it went on for hours... i was just stood there... he was getting full use out of her for usre

using her as much as he wanted... and rthen her coming like that dressed 'perfect... woh eermrm let me get that for you' cleaning her face with a tissue
(23-05-2020, 08:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this wasnt the first time i was seeing a guy bang my girl... the live we lived it happened a lot... we just wanted it fast so i was 

even pushing her head on his cock while taking her clothes off but then he telling me to go away... and i went by the gate whuile he kept 

pounding away at my girl... hearing her moans... it went on for hours... i was just stood there... he was getting full use out of her for usre

using her as much as he wanted... and rthen her coming like that dressed 'perfect... woh eermrm let me get that for you' cleaning her face with a tissue

u cleaned her face and she grabbed and kissed du, took u on the side and lept kissing you "need to properlly tahnk my man na"

the guy fixing ur car which gave u both  a lot of time. ur gf was showing u a good time. u both were having sex after a while so it was hot and heavy

guy: keep it down im trrynna work here, (it took him 3 hours, to fix it when he came to you both,seeing u on the dirty floor

[Image: 20190929-162945.jpg]

naked and exhausted he threw the keys at you) "now fuck off form here or ill let the dogs loose on you"

kristen (got up dresses and u both got in the car,u were driving and she had her legs  on the dashboard, u were now past state lines) "i love u so much"

(u looked over her and she looked so nice, she came and put her head in ur chest, which was rare as u never had these tender moments) ill always be with you

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

IS: dont worry i got u babe, ride or die remember

kristen: (kissing u) ride or die, where we going?

IS: i got some guys back in south thell have a plane for us, we leave toi Mexico and start new, but babe we have to clean up and be sober for this

kristen: u got it babe ill behave (u stopped over for gas) u got the money? (u said no) sit take a nap u need it, ill take care of it (put on some lipstick) ill be right back

[Image: kristen-stewart-hot.jpg]