Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(30-04-2020, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was waiting for her to get in... so waited until she came since she was busy talking with the guard... i got in... and i coudlnt even talk... i just couldnt

utter a single word infront of her... she had her jacket on and her body was still looking good but i did wish she didnt so i could get a better look at her pecs and strong body

here i was trying to be impressive infront of her and then screaming like a little girl when the lift froze

IS: woh eermm but its not moving woh eerrmm whats wrong with it

ronda: whats wrong with u, y are u being so hysterical. lemme just make a call

damn no reception on this thing, work damn it (she got a little pissed u saw she just crushed the phone in her palm)

dammit 3rd one this month, need to get control on my temper, anyway we should be moving soon

(it had been a good 10 minutes) WTH y aren't we moving

IS: im so scared , i dont like confined spaces, its so chilly in here too (u trembling)

[Image: h5MuJj5.jpg]

ronda: hold on (she unzipped her jacket took it off and put them around ur shoulders, u looking at her, she had a sports top,

so her abs and arms were in view, but for better or worse u could smell her jacket, u took a sniff too) is that ok?

IS: haan hann its better,

ronda: whats ur name? i mean we share the lift everyday, weird how we both end up at the same time right> its almost as if u are stalking me!!

[Image: womens-bantamweight-champion-ronda-rouse...=2048x2048]

IS: what no no  i mean it must be a coincidence, my names IS

ronda: chill i m just kidding, Ok IS just sit tight, and all will be fine (she was in her corner, when the lift took a jerk, u got so scared u jumped on her and she grabbed u_

hey are u gonna be ok, dont piss ur pants ok, i dont think we getting out of this soon

[Image: s6NUO3E.jpg]
(30-04-2020, 11:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ronda: whats wrong with u, y are u being so hysterical. lemme just make a call

damn no reception on this thing, work damn it (she got a little pissed u saw she just crushed the phone in her palm)

dammit 3rd one this month, need to get control on my temper, anyway we should be moving soon

(it had been a good 10 minutes) WTH y aren't we moving

IS: im so scared , i dont like confined spaces, its so chilly in here too (u trembling)

ronda: hold on (she unzipped her jacket took it off and put them around ur shoulders, u looking at her, she had a sports top,

so her abs and arms were in view, but for better or worse u could smell her jacket, u took a sniff too) is that ok?

IS: haan hann its better,

ronda: whats ur name? i mean we share the lift everyday, weird how we both end up at the same time right> its almost as if u are stalking me!!

IS: what no no  i mean it must be a coincidence, my names IS

ronda: chill i m just kidding, Ok IS just sit tight, and all will be fine (she was in her corner, when the lift took a jerk, u got so scared u jumped on her and she grabbed u_

hey are u gonna be ok, dont piss ur pants ok, i dont think we getting out of this soon

i was so scared... she even gave me her jacket since i was so cold... which just made things worse... being stuck here now and seein her like that

her abs and arms in view... and her smell was something else... she even brining up how we end up together... we were just there 

waiting and the lift jerked and i got scared and jumped on her and she caught me being in her arms felt so good... and she saying that since she was not scared one bit

IS: woh sorry sorry... woh its just whenever it moves i get a little scared (moved away from her again) woh you think its going to be long... i dont like it in here like this
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(30-04-2020, 11:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was so scared... she even gave me her jacket since i was so cold... which just made things worse... being stuck here now and seein her like that

her abs and arms in view... and her smell was something else... she even brining up how we end up together... we were just there 

waiting and the lift jerked and i got scared and jumped on her and she caught me being in her arms felt so good... and she saying that since she was not scared one bit

IS: woh sorry sorry... woh its just whenever it moves i get a little scared (moved away from her again) woh you think its going to be long... i dont like it in here like this

ronda: when i get out someone bones are gonna be broken thats for sure, i pay a fortune to live here

and they cannot fox this? it been 20 mins, and what dont u like about it, come on man up

(She seeing u frightened in your corner) don't u have balls or something? like did they shiver up in u hahah come on lighten up

IS: (the lights went off which made u scream again, u felt arms around you, and the emergency lights came back in) whos it ?

ronda: who do u think , its just u and me here, calm down ok, don't worry (she behind u, hugging u tight) i got u ok, tell me about urself

like y is that u always stare at me in the hallway, i mean its too obvious, and seriously hiding behind a little plant and checking me out

whats ur deal? like u always stare at me, never at my ass, or tits come on tell me truth, i hate liars ok

[Image: fighter-ronda-rousey-wears-a-kangaroos-a...=2048x2048]

IS: woh woh  i don't look at u (u felt her grip getting tighter, as u were lying) im just a huge fan, i have ur posters all over my house

can i? can i please have a autograph?

ronda: (she picked u up a little ur feet off the floor, u in her hold) really a fan? u wanna know what i do to fans like u? (swinged u a little)

a autograph u say? fine get me paper (u dint have any)

(30-04-2020, 11:42 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ronda: when i get out someone bones are gonna be broken thats for sure, i pay a fortune to live here

and they cannot fox this? it been 20 mins, and what dont u like about it, come on man up

(She seeing u frightened in your corner) don't u have balls or something? like did they shiver up in u hahah come on lighten up

IS: (the lights went off which made u scream again, u felt arms around you, and the emergency lights came back in) whos it ?

ronda: who do u think , its just u and me here, calm down ok, don't worry (she behind u, hugging u tight) i got u ok, tell me about urself

like y is that u always stare at me in the hallway, i mean its too obvious, and seriously hiding behind a little plant and checking me out

whats ur deal? like u always stare at me, never at my ass, or tits come on tell me truth, i hate liars ok

IS: woh woh  i don't look at u (u felt her grip getting tighter, as u were lying) im just a huge fan, i have ur posters all over my house

can i? can i please have a autograph?

ronda: (she picked u up a little ur feet off the floor, u in her hold) really a fan? u wanna know what i do to fans like u? (swinged u a little)

a autograph u say? fine get me paper (u dint have any)

she was just having fun... sine she could tell how scared i was... i was like a little girl... she even asking about why i check her out... and she knew

i did and she knew that i wasnt looking at her ass or tits... since i was always looking at her abs... arms... pecs... her strong body

she picking me up off the floor 'eerrmm yes just a fan... really... am a huge fan... thats why...' she even swinging me a little with such ease

IS: paper woh eerrmm yes... woh eerrmm but i dont have any paper... its in my apartment...
(30-04-2020, 11:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was just having fun... sine she could tell how scared i was... i was like a little girl... she even asking about why i check her out... and she knew

i did and she knew that i wasnt looking at her ass or tits... since i was always looking at her abs... arms... pecs... her strong body

she picking me up off the floor 'eerrmm yes just a fan... really... am a huge fan... thats why...' she even swinging me a little with such ease

IS: paper woh eerrmm yes... woh eerrmm but i dont have any paper... its in my apartment...

she got u down, u holding ur chest, as the grip was tight

ronda: damn did that hurt? i was going easy on u(u had a pen in ur pocket which she took) well no paper i guess this will do

(she held ur shirt and just tore it off) damn u dont have any chest hair? this will be easier, now stay still got it

(She started writing on ur chest " to my biggest fan" damn im already out of space u got a little chest (it was hurting u but u dint say anything)

[Image: qrVTqds.jpg]

(foing lower) "with love ronda" there, take a pic of it ok

IS: thanks thnaks so much u made my day (when u said that u were staring at her ass)

ronda: what wanna have a fell? go ahead but if u touch i get to touch

[Image: ronda-rousey-arrives-at-the-los-angeles-...=2048x2048]

IS: woh i can ok (u moving ur hand, just hovering over her ass, ur hand shaking about to touch her, when she grabbed ur ass)oww

ronda: what u were gonna take forever, hmm nice, u got a nice round ass (both hands on it she pulled u in, ur face in her tits, while she was groping ur ass) stay here for a while

damn that fine ass, lemme get a beteer look (she puling ur pants down, u were shaking) uff wait (she ripped the jeans offu) thats better turn around ..damn this is hot (Spanked)

[Image: DszvIRU.jpg]
(01-05-2020, 12:00 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she got u down, u holding ur chest, as the grip was tight

ronda: damn did that hurt? i was going easy on u(u had a pen in ur pocket which she took) well no paper i guess this will do

(she held ur shirt and just tore it off) damn u dont have any chest hair? this will be easier, now stay still got it

(She started writing on ur chest " to my biggest fan" damn im already out of space u got a little chest (it was hurting u but u dint say anything)

(foing lower) "with love ronda" there, take a pic of it ok

IS: thanks thnaks so much u made my day (when u said that u were staring at her ass)

ronda: what wanna have a fell? go ahead but if u touch i get to touch

IS: woh i can ok (u moving ur hand, just hovering over her ass, ur hand shaking about to touch her, when she grabbed ur ass)oww

ronda: what u were gonna take forever, hmm nice, u got a nice round ass (both hands on it she pulled u in, ur face in her tits, while she was groping ur ass) stay here for a while

damn that fine ass, lemme get a beteer look (she puling ur pants down, u were shaking) uff wait (she ripped the jeans offu) thats better turn around ..damn this is hot (Spanked)

she just ripping my shirt and writing her autograph... i coudlnt believe it... it was hurting but i didnt care... then i took a pic of it as well... i was so happy

i coudlnt bring myself to touch her ass... it was ronda rouseys ass... but she just grabbing mine like she owned it... and now she was getting into 

it so much... i was just letting her do whatever she wanted... one i wouldnt dare say anything and two i didnt want to... and even more than her ass

i wanted to touch and taking a slirt touch of her strong arm and her shoulder before she turned and spanked me... she saying all that ripping my jeans apart
(01-05-2020, 12:06 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she just ripping my shirt and writing her autograph... i coudlnt believe it... it was hurting but i didnt care... then i took a pic of it as well... i was so happy

i coudlnt bring myself to touch her ass... it was ronda rouseys ass... but she just grabbing mine like she owned it... and now she was getting into 

it so much... i was just letting her do whatever she wanted... one i wouldnt dare say anything and two i didnt want to... and even more than her ass

i wanted to touch and taking a slirt touch of her strong arm and her shoulder before she turned and spanked me... she saying all that ripping my jeans apart

ronda: (she cought her face close to ur ass, and gave it a little kiss, u started shaking) are u gonna behave? i guess not

(she stood back up, and flexed her bicep) wanna take a feel?

IS: yeh yeh i would please ( u werent in control, u looked at her arms like they were  tuits, and put ur lips on them) umm muah mmuah

ronda: damn u are a kinky little guy, keep kissing it, respect them u got it (u nodding like a puppy) that it get the other one now (u kissing her other arms)

(she turned and flexed, u touching her back, felling only muscles) u got all of it out from ur system

IS: no no i want more please ahhhhhhhhh ( u came in ur underwear, she turned and saw that) woh lemme take them off

ronda: no u may not ok, keep them on, come on get opn ur knees (u did that and saw her just unbuckle her pants, with a mean look on her face)

[Image: ronda-rousey-poses-on-the-scale-during-t...=2048x2048]
seriosly i have a hard on and u are looking at my abs, (she grabbed the back of ur head and made u lick her abs) go on, better do some good work u got it

IS: yes , (sluerp slurp) umm so good (ur hands on her cock above her jeans) can i please suck it!!

ronda: hands behind ur back. use ur mouth (u suing it taking her zip down, and her cock sprung out and hit u in the face)

what i know right, u can see the viens, its hard, even my cock works out in guys asses such as urs, put those lips on it and look at me

(01-05-2020, 12:17 AM)wkdevil Wrote: ronda: (she cought her face close to ur ass, and gave it a little kiss, u started shaking) are u gonna behave? i guess not

(she stood back up, and flexed her bicep) wanna take a feel?

IS: yeh yeh i would please ( u werent in control, u looked at her arms like they were  tuits, and put ur lips on them) umm muah mmuah

ronda: damn u are a kinky little guy, keep kissing it, respect them u got it (u nodding like a puppy) that it get the other one now (u kissing her other arms)

(she turned and flexed, u touching her back, felling only muscles) u got all of it out from ur system

IS: no no i want more please ahhhhhhhhh ( u came in ur underwear, she turned and saw that) woh lemme take them off

ronda: no u may not ok, keep them on, come on get opn ur knees (u did that and saw her just unbuckle her pants, with a mean look on her face)

eriosly i have a hard on and u are looking at my abs, (she grabbed the back of ur head and made u lick her abs) go on, better do some good work u got it

IS: yes , (sluerp slurp) umm so good (ur hands on her cock above her jeans) can i please suck it!!

ronda: hands behind ur back. use ur mouth (u suing it taking her zip down, and her cock sprung out and hit u in the face)

what i know right, u can see the viens, its hard, even my cock works out in guys asses such as urs, put those lips on it and look at me

she gave my ass a kiss but she could see how much i wanted to touch her body and muscles... she letting me kiss her arms and biceps... 

i was kissing them and touching them... and touching her strong shoulders... she even let me feel her back... i just wanted ot keep touching...

i even came... and she saying i coudlnt take them off... and saying to get on my knees... now whatever she said i was going to do... getting to lick

her abs... this was my dream... and i wanted to suck her cock she didnt even need to ask... it was ronda rouseys cock... using my mouth

taking her zip down and her huge cock sprung out 'mmmmm woh its so big' opeing my mouth and putting my lips on it while looking up at her
(01-05-2020, 12:23 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she gave my ass a kiss but she could see how much i wanted to touch her body and muscles... she letting me kiss her arms and biceps... 

i was kissing them and touching them... and touching her strong shoulders... she even let me feel her back... i just wanted ot keep touching...

i even came... and she saying i coudlnt take them off... and saying to get on my knees... now whatever she said i was going to do... getting to lick

her abs... this was my dream... and i wanted to suck her cock she didnt even need to ask... it was ronda rouseys cock... using my mouth

taking her zip down and her huge cock sprung out 'mmmmm woh its so big' opeing my mouth and putting my lips on it while looking up at her

ronda: that a good boy (she had her back relaxing in the lift while u had ur head going up and down)

damn u goood at this (she pointed at the middle of her cock) no slut has taken more than this point

IS: ghngg, watch me (u pushed ur head more,her whole cock in ur mouth ue eyes teary, and gagging still looking at her)

ronda: damn damn ahhh thats good, i can fell the back of ur throat ahhh (her hand on ur hair, but she dint have to do anything ur were sucking her off)

[Image: ronda-rousey-poses-on-the-scale-during-t...=2048x2048]

suck on those balls come on (u sucking on them,motor boating her balls, only her cock and balls were out of her zipper)

damn move (when she said that u got in doggy position) u think iam gonna fuck u

IS: woh i thought (when u said that she came down and got u in a choke hold) ahhh ghngg

ronda: what that im just gonna lower ur underwear (she did that ) and just gonna try and stick my cock up ur ass

(u felt her hard cock, at ur asshole) huh u want it na, beg for it

IS: ahh yeh yehs i want it (that's when u felt it go in ur ass) ahhhh

ronda: damn   are tight huh (the kigts on the lift came back on, and the lift started moving) hold on (her cock still in ur ass she hit ths STOP button)

im not done with u, (again grabbed ur, and she was fucking u in a choke hold) kepp taking it ahhh

[Image: ronda-rousey-attends-the-premiere-of-stx...=2048x2048]
IS a major up coming don of india, u had made recently a lot of headlines

with the amount of nurders and extortions u were pulling off

even the local police dint raise a finger at you, but u could be a local gunda for just enough

u wanted t o expand, enough of the partying, fucking hookers, or wifes and daughters of ur rivals

[Image: KZ3SugE.jpg]

u wanted to enter the next step, it was when one ur men found out about Stephani Mc mahon, a leading indistrialist

u saw her pic and scoffed " yeh aurat hay, isay toh 2 minuite mein lipta dingay isay"

man: saab thoda sochkay yeh thodi khatarnalk hay, 5% market share say 100% market share in 3 years, bohot tez hay

IS: abay kahan, (took ur gun out) yeh seedha sar pay lagadunga, aur dekhna khud paisa degi woh

[Image: yZyUNjh.jpg]

(ur men followed u in the city, as u entered her building, u had never seen such luxury areas, u were even put dressed here

assistant: sit, mam abhi ati higi, make ur self comfortable (u went and sat in the long chair)

stephanie: (after a while u saw this woman walk in, with her face in her phone, she walked over to her swat and saw u sit there, snapping her fingers)

wrong chair. move, (u moved and sat beside her) ok so when is ur boss coming (looking at u)

[Image: AJ55dqe.jpg]