Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(18-04-2020, 01:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the board members not taking u seriously, they started talking among themselves, when stephanie saw this

steph: just hold on (she slammed her hand hard on the table everyone jumped in their seats)  IS is speaking to you

give him alll the attention u have , hey mark u better listen u dont wanna have a repeat of last time do u?

(u were grinding harder when u saw he authority which made her harder)

mark: yes im listening , sorry if we offended u IS please go on

(steph got back to her call but got up and slapped ur head on the table, she dry humping u while u were trying to give the rest of the presentation)

IS; and as we see here ahhh we will have more profits (u got ur hand back to calm her she grabbed it and started going harder)

guy: umm do u need the room mam (to steph)

steph:im on a call dont disturb me, havent u seen a little public affectiob between couples, (She pulled her cock out and kept it at ur ass just playing with ur ass, ur pants getting dirty)

(after a while she started cumming on ur ass, the cum all over ur back and pants) uff ok so we will meet in 2 days (cut her call) ok IS u can go now

(u leaving the metting room, the whole office seeing cum dripping from ur back on the floor as u ran in the washroom to clean it)

seeing her authority and saying that just made me grind more... but she showed her authority and backing me up... but them also showing her

authority over me as well by bending me over and doing that and humping me while i was giving the presentation

IS: so aaahh if we all keep working hard aaahh we will continue to grow (then she cumming and sending me away and i went to get cleane dup)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-04-2020, 01:08 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: seeing her authority and saying that just made me grind more... but she showed her authority and backing me up... but them also showing her

authority over me as well by bending me over and doing that and humping me while i was giving the presentation

IS: so aaahh if we all keep working hard aaahh we will continue to grow (then she cumming and sending me away and i went to get cleane dup)

u cleaned up and came out, u saw all the eyes on u, it was jealousy, envy and hate

guy:hes just a cum dump for stephanie, just watch one day shell dump his ass and move on

guy 2: no i think steph mam loves him, i mean i dont know if shes capable of love but she never showed such interest with anyone

(as u were walking back to her office "quiet down NARC here" " shh get back to work")

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-wwes-firstever...=2048x2048]

(u went to make some copies and there was a line, but when u walked in they moved as these were privalages u had)

(coming bacl to see ur wife head rested back on her seat and u walked in to hear noises under the table)

steph: hey Is keep the file on the table (u saw the board member mark sucking her cock) this is for talking back to IS (grabbed his head and pushed all the way down)

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-the-premiere-o...=2048x2048]

mark: ghngg ghng soryy!! sorry!! (his eyes red, he was gagging on it)

steph: IS u dont mind him sucking on my cock na, dont worry plenty left in my balls for u tonight , y don tu turn around and show me ur ass

(u doing as she told, bent over and showed it to her) ahhhhhhhhhhhh gonna cum ummm (she garbed ur waist and pushed her head in, while cumming in marks mouth) ya thats the stuff love this

(u getting her a towel and she threw it at mark, he was cleaning her cock ) IS if he ever talk backs let me know

[Image: Steph02_zps4ovtm3zm.png]
(18-04-2020, 01:17 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u cleaned up and came out, u saw all the eyes on u, it was jealousy, envy and hate

guy:hes just a cum dump for stephanie, just watch one day shell dump his ass and move on

guy 2: no i think steph mam loves him, i mean i dont know if shes capable of love but she never showed such interest with anyone

(as u were walking back to her office "quiet down NARC here" " shh get back to work")

(u went to make some copies and there was a line, but when u walked in they moved as these were privalages u had)

(coming bacl to see ur wife head rested back on her seat and u walked in to hear noises under the table)

steph: hey Is keep the file on the table (u saw the board member mark sucking her cock) this is for talking back to IS (grabbed his head and pushed all the way down)

mark: ghngg ghng soryy!! sorry!! (his eyes red, he was gagging on it)

steph: IS u dont mind him sucking on my cock na, dont worry plenty left in my balls for u tonight , y don tu turn around and show me ur ass

(u doing as she told, bent over and showed it to her) ahhhhhhhhhhhh gonna cum ummm (she garbed ur waist and pushed her head in, while cumming in marks mouth) ya thats the stuff love this

(u getting her a towel and she threw it at mark, he was cleaning her cock ) IS if he ever talk backs let me know

she never said i love you... and even thou she was aggressive with me at times as well since that was how she was... this is how she showed her love

he talking back to me and he having to give her a blowjob... which i loved seeing her do that

IS: no steph... not at all... woh i actually like that you telling him this (turning showing my ass and she cummign in his mouth) 

then when she stood up i bent down and kissed her ass... i literally kissed ehr ass when i wanted to suck up to her or thank her for anything
(18-04-2020, 01:24 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she never said i love you... and even thou she was aggressive with me at times as well since that was how she was... this is how she showed her love

he talking back to me and he having to give her a blowjob... which i loved seeing her do that

IS: no steph... not at all... woh i actually like that you telling him this (turning showing my ass and she cummign in his mouth) 

then when she stood up i bent down and kissed her ass... i literally kissed ehr ass when i wanted to suck up to her or thank her for anything

mark cleaned his mouth and leaving the office

steph" on ur knees u walk out u got it (she made him to that, u kissing her ass over her dress she checking the papers u bought in)

(people looking from outside as it was a see through window office)

guy: see that little bitch on his knees doing his work, i think this what he gets paid for

girl: that all u have to do to be steph fav? i could do that

[Image: personality-stephanie-mcmahon-attends-th...=2048x2048]

guy 2: na i dont think so, i heard IS eats a mean ass, heard a lot of moans from steph mam's office

steph: IS wheres the pipeline documents (u were kissing her ass and so into it u dint hear it ) IS!!! (she screamed and u got scared) where are the rest of them

IS: must be here, ohh they must be at the copier i forgot there (she got so angry she grabbed ur neck) sorry steph ill get it (she choking u a little and left u)

[Image: chief-brand-officer-stephanie-mcmahon-sp...=2048x2048]

steph: u are done for the day (u about to say something) thats it, go home i dont want distracted people around, get out

(the whole office heard that, as u walked out u saw the smiles on their faces and heard comments "ohh looks like someone dint eat ass properly"

"aww  no he knows how it feels" "about time dint work a bit , finally had his place shown to him" )

steph: (cam out of the office) everyone start working, whats everyone looking at come on!!

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-the-premiere-o...=2048x2048]
(18-04-2020, 01:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: mark cleaned his mouth and leaving the office

steph" on ur knees u walk out u got it (she made him to that, u kissing her ass over her dress she checking the papers u bought in)

(people looking from outside as it was a see through window office)

guy: see that little bitch on his knees doing his work, i think this what he gets paid for

girl: that all u have to do to be steph fav? i could do that

guy 2: na i dont think so, i heard IS eats a mean ass, heard a lot of moans from steph mam's office

steph: IS wheres the pipeline documents (u were kissing her ass and so into it u dint hear it ) IS!!! (she screamed and u got scared) where are the rest of them

IS: must be here, ohh they must be at the copier i forgot there (she got so angry she grabbed ur neck) sorry steph ill get it (she choking u a little and left u)

steph: u are done for the day (u about to say something) thats it, go home i dont want distracted people around, get out

(the whole office heard that, as u walked out u saw the smiles on their faces and heard comments "ohh looks like someone dint eat ass properly"

"aww  no he knows how it feels" "about time dint work a bit , finally had his place shown to him" )

steph: (cam out of the office) everyone start working, whats everyone looking at come on!!

i was kissing her ass all over... thanking her and sucking up to her as much as possible... but forgot something and got told off since she 

was aggressive to me as well if i didnt do my work... told ot go home... and i didnt dare say anything back once she made her mind up

walking out hearing all that... and she coming out of the office telling everyone back to work
(18-04-2020, 01:36 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was kissing her ass all over... thanking her and sucking up to her as much as possible... but forgot something and got told off since she 

was aggressive to me as well if i didnt do my work... told ot go home... and i didnt dare say anything back once she made her mind up

walking out hearing all that... and she coming out of the office telling everyone back to work

u had to go home now, she was pissed at u, but u knew how to take care of her too

u lived basically in a masnion, and took care of it, u cleaned it, and made dinner for her

set up the whole table, and put on the sluttiest dress u had, cause u never liked her to be mad with u

and all day u were getting calls form the office as only u knew some details of work

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-wwes-2014-supe...=2048x2048]

"IS where the keystone file" "how does steph mam like her coffee" "where mam' bag?"

they only knew ur worth when u weren't around, and late night 9 PM ur wife came, u ran upto her with a beer

steph: (taking it and throwing her suitcase at u, she went and satin fron if the TV, u putting on the news for her)

(u standing there eyes down) come here (u went on ur knees, she playing with ur hair, not talking for a hour)

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-the-3rd-annual...=2048x2048]

u cant mess up like that IS, u know i have to be hard on u too, otherwise how ill people respect me (her cock was twitching)

its ok u can jerk it, dont do that again ok (u jerking her cock, which meant she want mad anymore) so our new manager anthony i decided its gonna be him

IS: (u took a chance and lied beside her jerking her cock, she dint mind) i think stieve is more qualified, u should see into him

steph: hmm ifu say so, ill look into it

[Image: chief-brand-officer-of-wwe-stephanie-mcm...=2048x2048]
ROnda rousey, the most bad ass women on earth,

successful in UFC, where she had been kicking butts lleft and right

and to top it all that she was a looker too, she was someone who was really feared

lived in a dream apartment complex on the top floor, which was the best apartment.

[Image: mnWVotl.jpg]

while on the other hand u on the 5th floor of the same building

a scrawny little guy,who was into women way out of ur league and even body type,

but that didn't stop you to take any chance for not having a look at her

u in the lobby exactly at 8 PM just waiting cause u knew that's when she would be done with her gym and go home

[Image: AUleQmd.jpg]

the 5 floors u traveled with her was the highlight of ur day, u waited like a crazy fan, just looking at the door, even the guard knew what was up

guard: just chill and sit man when shes here ill signal u na,

(u saw the building manager too and stopped him)

[Image: btTpfRV.jpg]

manager: IS we have one flat on the 22nd floor, but that out of ur range, u better stick with the 5th floor one

(u only wanted the flat so u could have more time in the lift with her, even considered going broke for that house)

(the guard signalled u as her car came around and she stepped out like this walking in)

[Image: 2oaHqZQ.jpg]
(30-04-2020, 10:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ROnda rousey, the most bad ass women on earth,

successful in UFC, where she had been kicking butts lleft and right

and to top it all that she was a looker too, she was someone who was really feared

lived in a dream apartment complex on the top floor, which was the best apartment.

while on the other hand u on the 5th floor of the same building

a scrawny little guy,who was into women way out of ur league and even body type,

but that didn't stop you to take any chance for not having a look at her

u in the lobby exactly at 8 PM just waiting cause u knew that's when she would be done with her gym and go home

the 5 floors u traveled with her was the highlight of ur day, u waited like a crazy fan, just looking at the door, even the guard knew what was up

guard: just chill and sit man when shes here ill signal u na,

(u saw the building manager too and stopped him)

manager: IS we have one flat on the 22nd floor, but that out of ur range, u better stick with the 5th floor one

(u only wanted the flat so u could have more time in the lift with her, even considered going broke for that house)

(the guard signalled u as her car came around and she stepped out like this walking in)

she was the dream woman... i was crazy about her... i had her posters on my wall in my apartment... watched all her fights... but she was way out of my league

even in body type... she just looked so damn strong... and my highlight was when i got to spend time with her... i wanted more time but i 

lived on the 5th floor since i coudlnt afford more... even the poeple in the building like the guard and manager knew as well... but i never talked to her... i didnt have the balls to talk to ronda rousey

seeing her come out of the gym as well.. waiting all day sitting there
(30-04-2020, 11:00 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was the dream woman... i was crazy about her... i had her posters on my wall in my apartment... watched all her fights... but she was way out of my league

even in body type... she just looked so damn strong... and my highlight was when i got to spend time with her... i wanted more time but i 

lived on the 5th floor since i coudlnt afford more... even the poeple in the building like the guard and manager knew as well... but i never talked to her... i didnt have the balls to talk to ronda rousey

seeing her come out of the gym as well.. waiting all day sitting there

u just ran up-to the lift and pressed the button for the lift,

with u 2 guys and a girl waiting tii, the doers opened and they got in

girl: are u gonna get in? come

IS: woh ek sec (u looked back but ronda stopped and was chatting up the guard) woh ill take the next one u go ahead

guy: wierdo

[Image: strawweight-champion-ronda-rousey-of-the...=2048x2048]

ronda: u lokking good, hitting the gym ? thats my man (fist bumped him) im gonna give u my protein powder come on over any time ok

guard: thanks mam, i just got inspired by u, i mean what kind of a guard would i be, if i dint have muscles

ronda: that my guy, great keep it up! need any tips lemme know (she only talked to men who were trying to get in better physic, she always encourages that)

(she came up to the lift , stood right beside u, u trying to say hi, but ur throat closed, u couldn't even utter the word)

[Image: Wr4nay2.jpg]

ronda: (she went in, looking at her phone, u froze, as the doors were closing in u jumped in) press the 22md floor for me (u did it)

IS: ( ulokking at her, she had her jacket on, which sucked cause u surely wanted a look at her pecs. trying to talk but dint utter a single word)

(u saw u reacheed the 3rd floor when the lift shook and stopped, u screamed like a little girl) ahh woh whats happening

ronda: chill man its gonna come back in a minute

[Image: 7wBTagu.jpg]
(30-04-2020, 11:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u just ran up-to the lift and pressed the button for the lift,

with u 2 guys and a girl waiting tii, the doers opened and they got in

girl: are u gonna get in? come

IS: woh ek sec (u looked back but ronda stopped and was chatting up the guard) woh ill take the next one u go ahead

guy: wierdo

ronda: u lokking good, hitting the gym ? thats my man (fist bumped him) im gonna give u my protein powder come on over any time ok

guard: thanks mam, i just got inspired by u, i mean what kind of a guard would i be, if i dint have muscles

ronda: that my guy, great keep it up! need any tips lemme know (she only talked to men who were trying to get in better physic, she always encourages that)

(she came up to the lift , stood right beside u, u trying to say hi, but ur throat closed, u couldn't even utter the word)

ronda: (she went in, looking at her phone, u froze, as the doors were closing in u jumped in) press the 22md floor for me (u did it)

IS: ( ulokking at her, she had her jacket on, which sucked cause u surely wanted a look at her pecs. trying to talk but dint utter a single word)

(u saw u reacheed the 3rd floor when the lift shook and stopped, u screamed like a little girl) ahh woh whats happening

ronda: chill man its gonna come back in a minute

i was waiting for her to get in... so waited until she came since she was busy talking with the guard... i got in... and i coudlnt even talk... i just couldnt

utter a single word infront of her... she had her jacket on and her body was still looking good but i did wish she didnt so i could get a better look at her pecs and strong body

here i was trying to be impressive infront of her and then screaming like a little girl when the lift froze

IS: woh eermm but its not moving woh eerrmm whats wrong with it