Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(31-12-2019, 06:25 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Out of the younger ones

My eyes seem to go on her a lot Smile

[Image: chloe-moretz-joins-brooklyn-david-beckha...cle-07.jpg]

Muth ki devi h ye to
IS ka white GF kristen they loved each other so much but there realtionship was not accepted by IS family at first

They thought eyy tho hamari eha ki nahi hain pata nahi kitno ke saat sohi hogi vaha tho ey saab kuch noraml hain

but kristen has changed there view as turned all the man into her favour by sleeping with them that is why

everyone loves her now and every men in the family is very open and casual with her all the time

at last they agreed for there marriage now it is only 10 days left for IS and kristen's marriage

[Image: KT3g75u.jpg]
(15-03-2020, 03:33 PM)kingk Wrote: IS ka white GF kristen they loved each other so much but there realtionship was not accepted by IS family at first

They thought eyy tho hamari eha ki nahi hain pata nahi kitno ke saat sohi hogi vaha tho ey saab kuch noraml hain

but kristen has changed there view as turned all the man into her favour by sleeping with them that is why

everyone loves her now and every men in the family is very open and casual with her all the time

at last they agreed for there marriage now it is only 10 days left for IS and kristen's marriage

i was so in love with her... but family ddint accept it... but they went from hating her into her being they all fav... after they slept with her 

and had a chance to fuck her... that wasnt a big deal for me since she was always open about that kind of stuff 

but now it was very open and causal with my family... i was just happy they agreed... and we would get married soon
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(15-03-2020, 03:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was so in love with her... but family ddint accept it... but they went from hating her into her being they all fav... after they slept with her 

and had a chance to fuck her... that wasnt a big deal for me since she was always open about that kind of stuff 

but now it was very open and causal with my family... i was just happy they agreed... and we would get married soon

It was a great day and u woke up so happy last night u guys got the resort where u want to get married as u woke up u saw

ur elder brother was at the door kissing kristen and asking her to come with him

E bro : ummmmaaaa vooh kristen vooh I need a favor from u  my friends are asking me to bring that white girl

aaj mera dost ka bday hain so they want to celebrate it with u in the bed so will u come with me

Kristen : ummmaa yeah y not is it the guy who always comes and hugs me and says it is there way of greeting

I know some day he will ask me to have fun with him but sure bro once I ask IS about it we can leave at night

[Image: ZGNpWPh.jpg]
(15-03-2020, 03:46 PM)kingk Wrote: It was a great day and u woke up so happy last night u guys got the resort where u want to get married as u woke up u saw

ur elder brother was at the door kissing kristen and asking her to come with him

E bro : ummmmaaaa vooh kristen vooh I need a favor from u  my friends are asking me to bring that white girl

aaj mera dost ka bday hain so they want to celebrate it with u in the bed so will u come with me

Kristen : ummmaa yeah y not is it the guy who always comes and hugs me and says it is there way of greeting

I know some day he will ask me to have fun with him but sure bro once I ask IS about it we can leave at night

i was just waking up and my brother was kissing my GF while asking her if she would come and celebrate his friends birthday in the bed... just calling her a white girl

she didnt mind at all... just calmly kissing him and saying once shes asked me they can go tonight
(15-03-2020, 03:48 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was just waking up and my brother was kissing my GF while asking her if she would come and celebrate his friends birthday in the bed... just calling her a white girl

she didnt mind at all... just calmly kissing him and saying once shes asked me they can go tonight

E bro : hey IS good mrng I just came to see if everything is okay here or not that resort is okay for u right

as Im gng now to pay them advance and they said they will give some consession if kristen comes for negosiation

Kristen : wow thats great brother what do u say IS it is good that we get some consession na we will come with you

brother as soon as we get ready ( and brother left the room ) IS babe ur brother asking me to sleep with his friend

I thought it was between family its not like I mind or anything but are u okay with it baby if say no I wont go

giving u a kiss on ur cheek with the slaiva of ur brother all over her lips

[Image: qpR9CMq.jpg]
(15-03-2020, 03:58 PM)kingk Wrote: E bro : hey IS good mrng I just came to see if everything is okay here or not that resort is okay for u right

as Im gng now to pay them advance and they said they will give some consession if kristen comes for negosiation

Kristen : wow thats great brother what do u say IS it is good that we get some consession na we will come with you

brother as soon as we get ready ( and brother left the room ) IS babe ur brother asking me to sleep with his friend

I thought it was between family its not like I mind or anything but are u okay with it baby if say no I wont go

giving u a kiss on ur cheek with the slaiva of ur brother all over her lips

IS: sure... will be good to get some... so we will come as well (he left and kristen coming and saying that... she saying she didnt mind since she ddint

but she still asking... and even kissing me on the cheek after making out with my brother which was no big deal at all

i mean i had kissed her cock sucking lips many times so this was nothing) i mean its your decision baby... you decide... if you want to go then

you can go... but is it all night... or you coming back tonight... you know na how much i miss you
(15-03-2020, 04:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: sure... will be good to get some... so we will come as well (he left and kristen coming and saying that... she saying she didnt mind since she ddint

but she still asking... and even kissing me on the cheek after making out with my brother which was no big deal at all

i mean i had kissed her cock sucking lips many times so this was nothing) i mean its your decision baby... you decide... if you want to go then

you can go... but is it all night... or you coming back tonight... you know na how much i miss you

Kristen : I would love to go babe but I dont think I will be cmng back soon u know na when ur father took me out like this once at night

and I met his friends at a farm house they all got drunk and all 9 of them kept fucking me stright for a day and left me next day evening

Now as she was explaining u remembered everything when u reached the farm house u saw kristen was taking help of walls to come  out

as it was too hard for her to walk after that brutal gangbang session from these old guys

Dad : IS u guys woke up I just came here thinking I mean ( he was little shy but u guys now why he will come every day in the mrng )

[Image: F3FPjcL.jpg]
(15-03-2020, 04:11 PM)kingk Wrote: Kristen : I would love to go babe but I dont think I will be cmng back soon u know na when ur father took me out like this once at night

and I met his friends at a farm house they all got drunk and all 9 of them kept fucking me stright for a day and left me next day evening

Now as she was explaining u remembered everything when u reached the farm house u saw kristen was taking help of walls to come  out

as it was too hard for her to walk after that brutal gangbang session from these old guys

Dad : IS u guys woke up I just came here thinking I mean ( he was little shy but u guys now why he will come every day in the mrng )

IS: you dont think it will be soon... errrmm but if you want to go then its fine... woh just keep replying if i message and answer my phones 

(whenever she was away i always messaged and rang her since i missed her... she telling me about the gangbang session

it wasnt only the family that had fucked her... it was the extended family... friends... since it was her of getting everyone to like her and it worked)
Kristen : Dad u are back again what is this babe He keeps on fucking when  ever he likes u told me that we should

respect ur dad as he was the main guy in this village but he keeps on cumming in me I think I may even have to carry hi son

while marrying his other son but he is too strong for his age he fucks so good that I never say no to him

Dad : That is.. because IS said... that u wont mind being close to the family so... if u dont mind a quicky BJ

would be fine I need to go to the city and give invitation for the upcoming cermony 

ur father is asking ur gf to suck his dick infront of u and it was quite normal to u as u have heared these kind of requests every time from ur family

[Image: vObGp2x.jpg]