Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Professional, Beautiful and Hotness... All in one Big Grin

[Image: uOtpIca.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(29-02-2020, 10:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Professional, Beautiful and Hotness... All in one Big Grin

She is something else Smile

[Image: tzZQJEw.jpg]
(01-03-2020, 02:11 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: She is something else Smile

Can't get enough of her Big Grin

[Image: ON1QFnT.jpg]
Emily coming to home after long tiring working day.

She message you " Son mommy reaching home soon be ready and wait for me"

Once she reaches home she saw you waiting at door with smile 

EMILY : my son come here and remove mommy shoes it's been very tiring day for me

[Image: rs_1080x1350-190104105616-1080x1350-Emil...quality=90]
She make you kneel in one leg and she keep her leg in your another leg so you can easily remove her shoes 

Emily: slowly my son I've using this shoes for past one week and you know what? I didn't clean or wash it

Smiles and looking you removing her shoes. 

She caressing your head in loving manner when removing her shoes

It smell very stinky but you liked it. She went inside house and watching you how you got excited for her smelly shoes

[Image: 5420cc80-0247-11e9-9fef-374a269915bf]
(08-03-2020, 03:25 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily coming to home after long tiring working day.

She message you " Son mommy reaching home soon be ready and wait for me"

Once she reaches home she saw you waiting at door with smile 

EMILY : my son come here and remove mommy shoes it's been very tiring day for me

he make you kneel in one leg and she keep her leg in your another leg so you can easily remove her shoes 

Emily: slowly my son I've using this shoes for past one week and you know what? I didn't clean or wash it

Smiles and looking you removing her shoes. 

She caressing your head in loving manner when removing her shoes

It smell very stinky but you liked it. She went inside house and watching you how you got excited for her smelly shoes

she knew what i liked... and i loved her used shoes... she coming home i removed her shoes... she walking inside and i was just smelling her shoes

putting my nose straight in them... i loved her smell from her used things

IS:  thank you mommy... woh they smell so nice
(08-03-2020, 03:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she knew what i liked... and i loved her used shoes... she coming home i removed her shoes... she walking inside and i was just smelling her shoes

putting my nose straight in them... i loved her smell from her used things

IS:  thank you mommy... woh they smell so nice

Emily: oh you like that smell my boy?

Asking you with smile and sitting in couch legs stretched on small table opposite 

Emily: baby why doing you remove my stockings from my leg. Hope you don't mind right?

Knowing you will love she purposely says like that.

Emily : since I was busy whole month I didn't wash it for month

[Image: 077765fe-3765-11e8-951b-13527f921002-780x1093.jpg]

She always watching TV when  you removing her stockings and smelling them

Emily : come on son let's go and see your playstation room

She bring you to the room where you collected and kept all her used shoes and stocking. Its filthy smell and she closed her nose. But you breathe deep and enjoyed that smell

Emily : okay seems you have collected so much of stockings why don't you use then as mattress and sleep on that my son?

She seeing you happily doing that. She taking photos of it and sending to her friends 

" My son love towards my used STOCKINGS" 

[Image: 06-best-beauty-emily-blunt.jpg]
(08-03-2020, 03:35 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: oh you like that smell my boy?

Asking you with smile and sitting in couch legs stretched on small table opposite 

Emily: baby why doing you remove my stockings from my leg. Hope you don't mind right?

Knowing you will love she purposely says like that.

Emily : since I was busy whole month I didn't wash it for month

She always watching TV when  you removing her stockings and smelling them

Emily : come on son let's go and see your playstation room

She bring you to the room where you collected and kept all her used shoes and stocking. Its filthy smell and she closed her nose. But you breathe deep and enjoyed that smell

Emily : okay seems you have collected so much of stockings why don't you use then as mattress and sleep on that my son?

She seeing you happily doing that. She taking photos of it and sending to her friends 

" My son love towards my used STOCKINGS" 

she knew i loved to do that... she watching TV and i was taking them off... then we going to my room and seeing all her used clothes there 

i had so much using them to sleep on now she even sending pictures

IS: this is the best bed ever
(08-03-2020, 03:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she knew i loved to do that... she watching TV and i was taking them off... then we going to my room and seeing all her used clothes there 

i had so much using them to sleep on now she even sending pictures

IS: this is the best bed ever

Emily love her son than anyone else

One day she was in important meetings which worth million dollars.

But suddenly she got reminded of her son IS . she immediately cancel her meeting and rushed to home to see her son

That love and bond she have for her son IS

nothing stop her making love to you . Even she will scold her husband if he interferes between you and her

[Image: 5b48bff0aa80668f491f31e996617fe3.jpg]

She was planning for overseas trip where her son couldn't follow her

So she took him in car upto airport 

Emily: my son you can suck my dick untill I reach airport

She let you suck her dick in backseat of the car. She know that gonna miss for few days that's why she make you suck on the way to airport

When you sucking client called her. She pick up phone in one hand and caressing your head another hand

That much love she shows to you.

[Image: emily_blunt_before_200221_gc4rnbwi3s]
(08-03-2020, 03:44 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily love her son than anyone else

One day she was in important meetings which worth million dollars.

But suddenly she got reminded of her son IS . she immediately cancel her meeting and rushed to home to see her son

That love and bond she have for her son IS

nothing stop her making love to you . Even she will scold her husband if he interferes between you and her

She was planning for overseas trip where her son couldn't follow her

So she took him in car upto airport 

Emily: my son you can suck my dick untill I reach airport

She let you suck her dick in backseat of the car. She know that gonna miss for few days that's why she make you suck on the way to airport

When you sucking client called her. She pick up phone in one hand and caressing your head another hand

That much love she shows to you.

i loved her more than anything as well... she having to go so she letting me give her a blowjob in the car...

she even talking on the phone with a client while caressing my head while i sucked her cock

IS: ssslluurrppp mmm mmm mmm ssslluurrppp ssslluurrpppp mmmmmmm
(08-03-2020, 03:48 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i loved her more than anything as well... she having to go so she letting me give her a blowjob in the car...

she even talking on the phone with a client while caressing my head while i sucked her cock

IS: ssslluurrppp mmm mmm mmm ssslluurrppp ssslluurrpppp mmmmmmm

Emily : I will reach airport in few hours son. You can keep sucking mommy untill then

Her client asked her to something so she took her laptop and started to work in one hand another caressing and pushing your head towards her dick 

Emoly: go down further and lick mommy balls also son. I know you like my big balls. 

Pushing you down lovingly so you can lick her balls too. She also keep working on laptop without disturbing your sucking and licking

[Image: HgOd7jACFw059zlfzwsV8ePI70_u5QV_Y7h__OjT...Uxb8Lxl8nW]

Emily call her client

Emily : okay I have sent email please check. Also I want you to finish this meeting in 2 days because I need to be home for my son

Saying and smiling at you and she reaching climax and also car arrived airport

Emily : come on son felt ready for your mommy's load

Saying this unless her cum in your mouth its huge load your face fully covered with her cum and mouth too filled

Few drops splashed in her shoes

Emily: clean up my shoes also my son

Saying with with love 

[Image: DsVMo4LWsAAHDum.jpg]