Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-01-2020, 05:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had no financial restriction whatsoever... she would rather spend $4,000 than wait a couple of hours

and she didnt need to ask me or say anything... just walking in giving me a little kiss and taking my mobile and ordering what ever she wanted to 

and i wouldnt say anything at all to her as well.

When the parcel arrived, KS noted that it was not the same colour she ordered. Instead of giving the order back, she throws away the whole $4,000 into the dustbin and cursed the company.  

IS was standing there seeing this. His $4,000 was in dustbin in just one hour. 

So that little kiss cost IS $4,000.....Hahahaha

[Image: kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-zoom-e3...28767b.jpg]
(26-01-2020, 05:10 PM)Kama Shagger Wrote:  When the parcel arrived, KS noted that it was not the same colour she ordered. Instead of giving the order back, she throws away the whole $4,000 into the dustbin and cursed the company.  

IS was standing there seeing this. His $4,000 was in dustbin in just one hour. 

So that little kiss cost IS $4,000.....Hahahaha

just because it wasnt the same colour she throwing it away... and still i wouldnt say anything since i was so crazy about her... that kiss was worth $4,000 for me

also i never said anything to her either way... when she was angry like that i made sure not to say anything to her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(26-01-2020, 05:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: just because it wasnt the same colour she throwing it away... and still i wouldnt say anything since i was so crazy about her... that kiss was worth $4,000 for me

also i never said anything to her either way... when she was angry like that i made sure not to say anything to her

When Kristen got angry, IS do everything she loves to ensure that her mood comes back to normal.

For example, when she got angry on the wrong delivery of parcel, IS remain silent, but he had some nudes of her in his mobile phone. 

IS send these nudes to their mutual friend to seduce him. 

His friend calls Kristen and try to calm her down. 

This is how faithful IS is....

[Image: kristen-stewart-pink-braless-gallery.jpg?w=774]
(26-01-2020, 05:23 PM)Kama Shagger Wrote:  When Kristen got angry, IS do everything she loves to ensure that her mood comes back to normal.

For example, when she got angry on the wrong delivery of parcel, IS remain silent, but he had some nudes of her in his mobile phone. 

IS send these nudes to their mutual friend to seduce him. 

His friend calls Kristen and try to calm her down. 

This is how faithful IS is....

she was a great girl but when she was angry i knew not to say anything wrong but i also knew how to make her mood go better again as well 

weather it was doing that and showing how faithful i was... since i never did anything with any other women... but didnt mind he doing things with men at all 

or just buying her more things as well or buying the same thing for her to make sure it was the righr colour... i didnt mind at all
(26-01-2020, 05:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was a great girl but when she was angry i knew not to say anything wrong but i also knew how to make her mood go better again as well 

weather it was doing that and showing how faithful i was... since i never did anything with any other women... but didnt mind he doing things with men at all 

or just buying her more things as well or buying the same thing for her to make sure it was the righr colour... i didnt mind at all

IS ordered his servant to buy the right colour quickly for Kristen. His servant ran from the house and bring the right bra colour for her madam Kristen. 

As soon as the servant gives the parcel to IS, IS went into room and said, baby, I have got the right color and size this time....

Kristen looked at the parcel and tear it apart by saying... Now my mood has changed and I don't need that anymore...

That kiss has cost IS $8,000 :Big Grin

These things happen quite frequently with IS.....

[Image: 00a4f9b741c6801db3266673d600c393.jpg]
(26-01-2020, 05:36 PM)Kama Shagger Wrote:  IS ordered his servant to buy the right colour quickly for Kristen. His servant ran from the house and bring the right bra colour for her madam Kristen. 

As soon as the servant gives the parcel to IS, IS went into room and said, baby, I have got the right color and size this time....

Kristen looked at the parcel and tear it apart by saying... Now my mood has changed and I don't need that anymore...

That kiss has cost IS $8,000 :Big Grin

These things happen quite frequently with IS.....

i would do all that and spend that much money but then her mood would just change... these things always happened 

IS: sure babe... if you dont want it then you can get rid of it...
(26-01-2020, 05:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i would do all that and spend that much money but then her mood would just change... these things always happened 

IS: sure babe... if you dont want it then you can get rid of it...

After normalcy, IS and Kristen were having lunch when her phone starts ringing... It was the mutual friend to whom IS had sent Kristen's picture to make her mode normal again. 

Friend: IS had sent me your pictures and tell me to make your mood normal but tell me first why are you getting so hotter after every passing day!?

Kristen: Oh, this is just the way I am! Why don't you come to the last party?

Friend: Just busy sweet heart with work. Looking at your picture right now and missing your every inch...

The phone was on table where IS and Kristen was sitting. Also, the phone was on the speaker and IS was listening all this....

[Image: kristen-stewart-hair.jpg]
(26-01-2020, 05:53 PM)Kama Shagger Wrote:  After normalcy, IS and Kristen were having lunch when her phone starts ringing... It was the mutual friend to whom IS had sent Kristen's picture to make her mode normal again. 

Friend: IS had sent me your pictures and tell me to make your mood normal but tell me first why are you getting so hotter after every passing day!?

Kristen: Oh, this is just the way I am! Why don't you come to the last party?

Friend: Just busy sweet heart with work. Looking at your picture right now and missing your every inch...

The phone was on table where IS and Kristen was sitting. Also, the phone was on the speaker and IS was listening all this....

kristen was always open like this... just talking like this openly and both of them openly flirting with each other even thou i was there 

it didnt matter... this was just the normal usual thing
(26-01-2020, 05:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kristen was always open like this... just talking like this openly and both of them openly flirting with each other even thou i was there 

it didnt matter... this was just the normal usual thing

The friend asked Kristen to plug her phone to her 50" inch HD tv so they both can have a video chat. 

IS made the arrangement and as soon as the video call start, IS saw his friend lying on sofa, naked and rubbing his 8 inch black rod.

He asked kristen to finger her pussy and take her name louder.. 

They both were teasing each other and pleasing their sexual parts .... 

Kristen could also use the head phones but he asked IS to up the volume to full... 

Kristen fingering her pussy and chanting her friends name, same can be heard from the other side....

Kristen: FASTER! FASTER! RUB YOUR ROB FASTER FOR ME. *FINGERING HER PUSSY FASTER*

IS standing in between TV and Kristen watching his friend pleasing and teasing with words and cock her girl friend....

[Image: beauty-2014-07-kristen-stewart-haircut-main.jpg]
Nothing better than watching your girl with another man Big Grin

[Image: sUU4p6Z.jpg]