Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(25-12-2019, 02:19 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: sure babe... we will go to the New Years Party and we can have a great time 

then she started enjoying with a black guy... taking off his pants and standing and kissing him while asking me to take off her dress and his boxers

while i was on my knees infront fo her pussy and his huge cock

IS; woh yes let me help you with that baby and him... 

on my knees helping her and taking his boxers off as well

Kristen: oh IS baby I love you so much you are such a lovely boy friend 

Though she kissing him she was moaning about you. She saw you removed his boxer and notice black dick is semi hard

Kristen: babe suck his dick and make it hard for me na. My mouth is pain because I just gave BlowJob to old man

[Image: kristenstewart-Snowwhite04.jpg]

She asking you in loving manner and keep kissing the black guy

Kristen: babe once you make dick ready put in my pussy I want to get fucked in standing position. You come here and give pose to camera let him fuck in standing position

She want you give pose with her for camera at the same time want to get fucked in standing position 

[Image: actor-robert-pattinson-and-actress-krist...042279.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 02:26 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Kristen: oh IS baby I love you so much you are such a lovely boy friend 

Though she kissing him she was moaning about you. She saw you removed his boxer and notice black dick is semi hard

Kristen: babe suck his dick and make it hard for me na. My mouth is pain because I just gave BlowJob to old man

She asking you in loving manner and keep kissing the black guy

Kristen: babe once you make dick ready put in my pussy I want to get fucked in standing position. You come here and give pose to camera let him fuck in standing position

She want you give pose with her for camera at the same time want to get fucked in standing position 

i had sucked dick for kristen before as well to get it ready for her

IS: sure baby... ill get it all hard for you (saying that taking his cock in my mouth and sucking it making it harder for my GF while she was standint here kissing him

saying she wanted to get fucked in standing position and wanted me to give a pose with her as well
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(25-12-2019, 02:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had sucked dick for kristen before as well to get it ready for her

IS: sure baby... ill get it all hard for you (saying that taking his cock in my mouth and sucking it making it harder for my GF while she was standint here kissing him

saying she wanted to get fucked in standing position and wanted me to give a pose with her as well

You placing his huge dick in her pussy. He started to make move in and out

Kristen: oh baby she fucking so big

Getting his full black dick inside her juicy wet pussy also give pose to camera with you

Kristen: oh baby she is tearing my pussy but I'm loving it

She hold your hand for balance as black started to fuck harder and deeper 

[Image: kristen-stewart-hot-cleavage.jpg]

after few mins of fucking black started to moan as he nearing cum

Kristen: baby go down and get his cum in your mouth. I want to kiss your mouth with that 

She pushing you down took his dick and stroking harder . Once black men cum in your mouth she makes you stand and sharing cum by kissing you deeply

[Image: kristen-stewart-is-actually-smiling]
(25-12-2019, 02:37 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: You placing his huge dick in her pussy. He started to make move in and out

Kristen: oh baby she fucking so big

Getting his full black dick inside her juicy wet pussy also give pose to camera with you

Kristen: oh baby she is tearing my pussy but I'm loving it

She hold your hand for balance as black started to fuck harder and deeper 

after few mins of fucking black started to moan as he nearing cum

Kristen: baby go down and get his cum in your mouth. I want to kiss your mouth with that 

She pushing you down took his dick and stroking harder . Once black men cum in your mouth she makes you stand and sharing cum by kissing you deeply

she was getting fucked so good and hard and she was loving it moaning and then he was close to cumming 

she pushing me down on my knees taking his cock out stroking his cock and making him cum in my mouth and then sharing it with 

IS: muuaahh muuaahhh mmmmmm
(25-12-2019, 02:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was getting fucked so good and hard and she was loving it moaning and then he was close to cumming 

she pushing me down on my knees taking his cock out stroking his cock and making him cum in my mouth and then sharing it with 

IS: muuaahh muuaahhh mmmmmm

Kristen: umm hmm ummashh you taste so good babe

After finishing she want to go home. She felt tired so she asked you to take her home

Once you reach home she went to bedroom and relaxed

Kristen : babe I'm hungry can you please make some thing for me 

[Image: papers.co-hb96-kristen-stewart-star-actr...lpaper.jpg]

When  you come back from kitchen you saw her happily speaking with your boss in video call

Kristen: sure I will be at office party without fail

Boss: cant wait to see you kristen . Love to see you more of you dear 

Even your openly flirt with her in video call

Kristen: oh why not let me remove my dress for you

She removed her dress and looked at you

Kristen: babe hold this phone so I can show my sexy body to your boss

Says with smile and showing her nude sexy body to your boss
[Image: Kristen-Stewart-hot-tite-dress.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 02:46 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Kristen: umm hmm ummashh you taste so good babe

After finishing she want to go home. She felt tired so she asked you to take her home

Once you reach home she went to bedroom and relaxed

Kristen : babe I'm hungry can you please make some thing for me 

When  you come back from kitchen you saw her happily speaking with your boss in video call

Kristen: sure I will be at office party without fail

Boss: cant wait to see you kristen . Love to see you more of you dear 

Even your openly flirt with her in video call

Kristen: oh why not let me remove my dress for you

She removed her dress and looked at you

Kristen: babe hold this phone so I can show my sexy body to your boss

Says with smile and showing her nude sexy body to your boss

taking her home... she never did anythign but enjoy... i worked... i cooked... i earned money all for her

coming in to see her flirting with my boss... and it wasnt even that i got any thing out of this... like i never got any extra days off or anything 

my boss just enjoyed my GF as much as he wanted and i sometimes even got more overtime
(25-12-2019, 02:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: taking her home... she never did anythign but enjoy... i worked... i cooked... i earned money all for her

coming in to see her flirting with my boss... and it wasnt even that i got any thing out of this... like i never got any extra days off or anything 

my boss just enjoyed my GF as much as he wanted and i sometimes even got more overtime

Boss : IS you  need to cone to office early and need to do lot of work on your over time. By the way your gf look smoking hot and slutty

Kristen: is it boss? I'm all yours my beautiful body is all yours. You can do whatever you like what ever you want. There is no limits 

She didn't bother about your overtime. All she likes when  your boss talk about her beauty 

[Image: KristenStewart-parisfw03.jpg]

Boss Jerk and cum in few mins of kristen's body show. He cut the call and kristen liedown on bed

Kristem: baby come here and make me sleep na

It's your daily routine to make her sleep by caressing her head massaging her body

She sleeping like real cute innocent girl. No one would she is such a slut if they see her sleep like a baby

[Image: article-2151817-135AFB92000005DC-931_634x803.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 02:59 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Boss : IS you  need to cone to office early and need to do lot of work on your over time. By the way your gf look smoking hot and slutty

Kristen: is it boss? I'm all yours my beautiful body is all yours. You can do whatever you like what ever you want. There is no limits 

She didn't bother about your overtime. All she likes when  your boss talk about her beauty 

Boss Jerk and cum in few mins of kristen's body show. He cut the call and kristen liedown on bed

Kristem: baby come here and make me sleep na

It's your daily routine to make her sleep by caressing her head massaging her body

She sleeping like real cute innocent girl. No one would she is such a slut if they see her sleep like a baby

IS: sure sir... ill be there early

him using my girl didnt effect it at all... i never got any benifits from that at all... i helped her go sleep
(25-12-2019, 03:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: sure sir... ill be there early

him using my girl didnt effect it at all... i never got any benifits from that at all... i helped her go sleep

Kristen always liked to go shopping in expensive malls. Though you earn very less she get those expensive products using her sexy body and she very much happy to do that

She go to expensive gold shops and buy whatever she want. In return she will fuck whoever she need to

Sometime shop owner himself fuck her and give expensive gift. Some kinky shop owner make her fuck his employees as their bonus

[Image: kristen-stewart-shopping-in-beverly-hill...2018-8.jpg]

She even go to super market to buy groceries. But never bring any cash

She will pay by giving BlowJob to cashier or good fuck to the staff so they let her take whatever she likes

She never clean her mouth or pussy or ass. Because show that you love to clean that fir her forever 

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-Shopping-in-Hollywood--06.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 03:09 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Kristen always liked to go shopping in expensive malls. Though you earn very less she get those expensive products using her sexy body and she very much happy to do that

She go to expensive gold shops and buy whatever she want. In return she will fuck whoever she need to

Sometime shop owner himself fuck her and give expensive gift. Some kinky shop owner make her fuck his employees as their bonus

She even go to super market to buy groceries. But never bring any cash

She will pay by giving BlowJob to cashier or good fuck to the staff so they let her take whatever she likes

She never clean her mouth or pussy or ass. Because show that you love to clean that fir her forever 

all the money i earned went on her as well... but that wasnt enough for her expensive habits... so she had ways of doing that

using her sexy and slutty nature to get what she needed to get... getting fucked by the owner... or the owner using her as a bonus for her employees 

or she giving a blowjob to the cashier... since i ddint earn enough for her