Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(08-06-2022, 10:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was a very vocal supporter of human rights... and always lead protests... to me it was doing the right thing and to hold the police accountable

and after another fatal shooting... we knew things had to changed to we planned a huge protest

and it was going like usual... we were disrespecting the police... like they should be after what they had done... but for cops like vaneessa

for them... it was like they were doing they job... for them even when killing innocent people... it was a small price to pay

if in the end they got the right people... so to them they were doing the right thing

one hour into the protest it was still peaceful, sure there were vocally being called "pigs" "killers" but all in chants

IS: come on people lets move forward, everyone protect the person next to you, and hold hands, make sure no one gets hurt

girl: POLICE BRUTALIYY must stop now, we demand justice

(u were inching closer to the line police had set up)

vaneesa: give me a report boys, who are the problem creators?

[Image: vanessa-ray-is-seen-at-the-film-set-of-t...=2048x2048]

officer: here mam, on north side vandalism is taking place, they are spary painting "fuck the police"

and mam some of them have started throwing stones on the east side but its still in control.

that guy )poiing at u) mam he seems to be one of the leaders, if we keep him quiet this will so smothly

vaneesa: hmm, water canon them if they become a issue, peeper spray if they break the fence, (looking at u) its always the weal losers

look at him, a hit from my botton could kill him, these pussies really get on my nerves

[Image: behind-the-smile-franks-esteem-for-an-ol...=2048x2048]

officer: hey back up (even though none from ur people did anything) move (started hitting people)

IS: hey hey peaceful protest stop we dint do anything (a officer pushed u back and u fell)

(u sayy all of them laughing, taking the protest casually)

guy: move in guys we cannot tolerate this (crowd got more aggressive)

vaneesa: fiannlay some fun, let them break things first

[Image: hate-is-hate-as-danny-consults-a-psychic...=2048x2048]
(08-06-2022, 10:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: one hour into the protest it was still peaceful, sure there were vocally being called "pigs" "killers" but all in chants

IS: come on people lets move forward, everyone protect the person next to you, and hold hands, make sure no one gets hurt

girl: POLICE BRUTALIYY must stop now, we demand justice

(u were inching closer to the line police had set up)

vaneesa: give me a report boys, who are the problem creators?

[Image: vanessa-ray-is-seen-at-the-film-set-of-t...=2048x2048]

officer: here mam, on north side vandalism is taking place, they are spary painting "fuck the police"

and mam some of them have started throwing stones on the east side but its still in control.

that guy )poiing at u) mam he seems to be one of the leaders, if we keep him quiet this will so smothly

vaneesa: hmm, water canon them if they become a issue, peeper spray if they break the fence, (looking at u) its always the weal losers

look at him, a hit from my botton could kill him, these pussies really get on my nerves

officer: hey back up (even though none from ur people did anything) move (started hitting people)

IS: hey hey peaceful protest stop we dint do anything (a officer pushed u back and u fell)

(u sayy all of them laughing, taking the protest casually)

guy: move in guys we cannot tolerate this (crowd got more aggressive)

vaneesa: fiannlay some fun, let them break things first

[Image: hate-is-hate-as-danny-consults-a-psychic...=2048x2048]

we were doing a peaceful protest... the cops wanted us to do something... so they could do something... even at a protest

for too much violence... they didnt mind using violence... even saying use water cannons and pepper spray... 

and she looking at me... and just saying i was a weak loser and one hit of her baton would kill me... and then soon it started to heat up

they hitting some of our guys... i even fell and they the protest could more aggressive and the cops didnt mind at all
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(08-06-2022, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we were doing a peaceful protest... the cops wanted us to do something... so they could do something... even at a protest

for too much violence... they didnt mind using violence... even saying use water cannons and pepper spray... 

and she looking at me... and just saying i was a weak loser and one hit of her baton would kill me... and then soon it started to heat up

they hitting some of our guys... i even fell and they the protest could more aggressive and the cops didnt mind at all

they were clearing baiting ur protest to be violent, ur people were getting aggresive but still calm

vaneesa: hold on, theres media here, dont attack first , let these bitches make the first move, dont wanna a bad headline

cops: sure mam (some cops pushing some people they pushed back and they started hittingthe protestors) looks like we are on mam

vannesa : (turning to her cops) all right boys, good hunting, break some heads ok, just notthe white people, have fun, just don't kill anyone for a change

officer: ur one to speak mam, looks like u have ur eye on someone

vaneesa: ya that little cunt is mine, come on boys lets get in

(ur crowd to protect themselves was throwing things back at them, but things got out of hand, huge water canon knocked u and the front line back

10 sops surrounding u all and pepper spraying u all)

cops: this is what u get when u fuck with the law (some even kicked at u and ur people)

vannesa; (came at u and put her knee on ur neck) STOP RESISTING!!! STOP RESISITING

IS: uh i am not u cant do this i have rights ahh get on my neck stop

(she cuffed u and pulled u up) let me go i havnet done anything wrong

vannesa (talking to other officer) hmm i see u got a fiesty bitch huh, have fun, let me have some fun with this one

[Image: vanessa-ray-and-will-estes-are-seen-at-t...=2048x2048]
(08-06-2022, 10:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: they were clearing baiting ur protest to be violent, ur people were getting aggresive but still calm

vaneesa: hold on, theres media here, dont attack first , let these bitches make the first move, dont wanna a bad headline

cops: sure mam (some cops pushing some people they pushed back and they started hittingthe protestors) looks like we are on mam

vannesa : (turning to her cops) all right boys, good hunting, break some heads ok, just notthe white people, have fun, just don't kill anyone for a change

officer: ur one to speak mam, looks like u have ur eye on someone

vaneesa: ya that little cunt is mine, come on boys lets get in

(ur crowd to protect themselves was throwing things back at them, but things got out of hand, huge water canon knocked u and the front line back

10 sops surrounding u all and pepper spraying u all)

cops: this is what u get when u fuck with the law (some even kicked at u and ur people)

vannesa; (came at u and put her knee on ur neck) STOP RESISTING!!! STOP RESISITING

IS: uh i am not u cant do this i have rights ahh get on my neck stop

(she cuffed u and pulled u up) let me go i havnet done anything wrong

vannesa (talking to other officer) hmm i see u got a fiesty bitch huh, have fun, let me have some fun with this one

[Image: vanessa-ray-and-will-estes-are-seen-at-t...=2048x2048]

she knew to let use do somrthing first... and as soon as we did something little... they got aggressive... they were enjoying it... 

and wanted to have some fun... she even saying to them go hunting.. just not the white people... even saying dont kill anyone for a change

but she knew even if they did it wouldnt be the worse thing ever... i was on the floor getting beat up... 

now the police in charge... and very easily as well... wasnt too hard for them... i felt her knee on my neck... i was firmly on the ground

my face on the dirty floor... she cuffing me and pulling me up... 

IS: woh you cant do this... i have rights... you cant do this... this is police brutality
(08-06-2022, 10:49 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she knew to let use do somrthing first... and as soon as we did something little... they got aggressive... they were enjoying it... 

and wanted to have some fun... she even saying to them go hunting.. just not the white people... even saying dont kill anyone for a change

but she knew even if they did it wouldnt be the worse thing ever... i was on the floor getting beat up... 

now the police in charge... and very easily as well... wasnt too hard for them... i felt her knee on my neck... i was firmly on the ground

my face on the dirty floor... she cuffing me and pulling me up... 

IS: woh you cant do this... i have rights... you cant do this... this is police brutality

vaneea: ya ya , u have the right to remain silent bla bla bla (she dint even care to finish her sentence, she dint care for the law just the power)

u have been making a lot of trouble, ive seen ur interviews, u want us all gone huh (she slammed ur head on the police car)

whos gonna protect ur ass then huh, come on spread em, let me check for weapons

IS: u cant no i dont have anything on me, let me go, i want my lawyer right now

vaneesa (she slipped in a knife in ur pocket) (she started from ur legs she was really groping  u up) such boney legs

[Image: actors-will-estes-and-vanessa-ray-on-the...=2048x2048]

maybe if u spend some time in gym, u would get some pussy and not be the spokesperson of such losers

(her hands came up and grabbed ur ass, u jumped) well looks like we have something here (she wntin ur pocket)

ohh u intended to use this on us huh (showed the knife to u)

IS: what thats not mine (u saw the protestors around, drugs being planted, some weapons and being arrested) this is not right

vannesa (she opened ur cuffs) lets have some fun boy (groped ur ass) ill give u a 30 sec headststart, u escape me ill let ur people go

IS: what is this some game to you, u cant do this

vanessa: 1.2.3.4 (u were so afraid u made a run for it) ahh love it when they run, now i can charge him with resting arrest

[Image: actor-vanessa-ray-on-the-set-of-blue-blo...=2048x2048]
(08-06-2022, 10:59 PM)wkdevil Wrote: vaneea: ya ya , u have the right to remain silent bla bla bla (she dint even care to finish her sentence, she dint care for the law just the power)

u have been making a lot of trouble, ive seen ur interviews, u want us all gone huh (she slammed ur head on the police car)

whos gonna protect ur ass then huh, come on spread em, let me check for weapons

IS: u cant no i dont have anything on me, let me go, i want my lawyer right now

vaneesa (she slipped in a knife in ur pocket) (she started from ur legs she was really groping  u up) such boney legs

[Image: actors-will-estes-and-vanessa-ray-on-the...=2048x2048]

maybe if u spend some time in gym, u would get some pussy and not be the spokesperson of such losers

(her hands came up and grabbed ur ass, u jumped) well looks like we have something here (she wntin ur pocket)

ohh u intended to use this on us huh (showed the knife to u)

IS: what thats not mine (u saw the protestors around, drugs being planted, some weapons and being arrested) this is not right

vannesa (she opened ur cuffs) lets have some fun boy (groped ur ass) ill give u a 30 sec headststart, u escape me ill let ur people go

IS: what is this some game to you, u cant do this

vanessa: 1.2.3.4 (u were so afraid u made a run for it) ahh love it when they run, now i can charge him with resting arrest

cops like her hated people like me... who would be speaking in interviews and bad mouthing the police... they planting things on everyone

to make sure to arrest them... and even me... she was searching me... making me spread my legs... but really just groping me

my legs... and even my ass making me jump... and then saying if i can get away she will let everyone go... 

i didnt know what to do but as soon as i she started counting... i started running like a little bitch
(08-06-2022, 11:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: cops like her hated people like me... who would be speaking in interviews and bad mouthing the police... they planting things on everyone

to make sure to arrest them... and even me... she was searching me... making me spread my legs... but really just groping me

my legs... and even my ass making me jump... and then saying if i can get away she will let everyone go... 

i didnt know what to do but as soon as i she started counting... i started running like a little bitch

u running through the crowd, mere minutes before u were in control and now the protestors being beaten up

u saw some of them being kicked in the head, u were scared for ur life, u rand in a alley and reached a dead end

vannesa: suspect spotted (u turned around and she stood there smiling with her batton) oh this is gonna be fun

(u tried running past her and she tripped u using her leg) aww did that hurt u little cunt, did ur clit get hurt huh

(pulled u from ur hair so hard she lifted u) every day we protect the city from murderers, rapist and thugs

ya so we kill a few by mistake, they kinda all look the same anyway, and then people like u make it such a big issue

THU (spat on ur face) u have no idea what we have to go through, u need to start respecting the men and women in blue

IS: pleaae ahh please stop u cant do this, im sorry i wont do it again let me go

vannesa: damn this is pathetic, u really dont wann put up a fight (she picked u over her shoulder and threw u in the garbage)

y dontu protest from there. come on say what u said (hitting u with the baton)

IS: urm urm, fuck the police,  down with the pigs

vaneesa; go on go on (she put her hand on her crotch and u saw something was getting hard)eyes up here

(as soon as u saw up u saw a taser come at u and shock u so hard u were in so much pain) u like that u bitch say it

[Image: absolute-power-danny-and-baez-investigat...=2048x2048]
(08-06-2022, 11:13 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u running through the crowd, mere minutes before u were in control and now the protestors being beaten up

u saw some of them being kicked in the head, u were scared for ur life, u rand in a alley and reached a dead end

vannesa: suspect spotted (u turned around and she stood there smiling with her batton) oh this is gonna be fun

(u tried running past her and she tripped u using her leg) aww did that hurt u little cunt, did ur clit get hurt huh

(pulled u from ur hair so hard she lifted u) every day we protect the city from murderers, rapist and thugs

ya so we kill a few by mistake, they kinda all look the same anyway, and then people like u make it such a big issue

THU (spat on ur face) u have no idea what we have to go through, u need to start respecting the men and women in blue

IS: pleaae ahh please stop u cant do this, im sorry i wont do it again let me go

vannesa: damn this is pathetic, u really dont wann put up a fight (she picked u over her shoulder and threw u in the garbage)

y dontu protest from there. come on say what u said (hitting u with the baton)

IS: urm urm, fuck the police,  down with the pigs

vaneesa; go on go on (she put her hand on her crotch and u saw something was getting hard)eyes up here

(as soon as u saw up u saw a taser come at u and shock u so hard u were in so much pain) u like that u bitch say it

[Image: absolute-power-danny-and-baez-investigat...=2048x2048]

she was so annoyed... that they protect the city... and kill a few by mistakes... what was the harm in that... in the big picture it was nothing

to her... and the cops... so she wanted to make sure i treated the men and women in blue right... 

she was having so much fun... easily controlling me... tripping me up... and then picking me up over her shoulder... and 

throwing me in the garbage... i was saying sorry and begging but she telling me to say what iw as saying before from the garbage 

and when i did she shocking me with the taser... i couldnt even speak getting shocked while in the garbage
(08-06-2022, 11:17 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was so annoyed... that they protect the city... and kill a few by mistakes... what was the harm in that... in the big picture it was nothing

to her... and the cops... so she wanted to make sure i treated the men and women in blue right... 

she was having so much fun... easily controlling me... tripping me up... and then picking me up over her shoulder... and 

throwing me in the garbage... i was saying sorry and begging but she telling me to say what iw as saying before from the garbage 

and when i did she shocking me with the taser... i couldnt even speak getting shocked while in the garbage

u were in so much pain and shock, the taser was non stop

vannesa: its reccomed we tase a suspect fpr 5 seconds, but ill give u this for a minnute (she tased u so  much u peed ur pants)

damn cunt u made the garbage more dirty (she puuled u off from the can, u face first hiiting the pavement. u had passed out)

oh come on wheres the fun in that (she kicked u twice in ur stomach and u came back) hey cunt i havent even started thu (spat on u)

come on kiss my boots (u dint do it and she put her boot on ur neck) im not playing cunt, dont make this worse than this needs to be

(u then kissing her dirty boots) come on lick it (u even doing that) thats it now look up

[Image: excessive-force-when-danny-is-charged-wi...=2048x2048]

IS: (u were so dizzy and as u looked up u saw the massive boner in her pants)what the hell is this u cant do this

vannesa: u better stop talking and use that mouth for better things u got it, take it out and treat it right

IS: (u took her belt off and her gun was on the ground, u thought  u had a chance and went for the holster for the gun) u bitch ill kill u

vannesa: (the holster was empty the gun was in her hand) wrong move cunt, OPEN UP THAT MOUTH (she pushed the gun in so hard u gagged)

i gonna throat fuck ur mouth with this now u better hope i dont pull the trigger

[Image: handcuffs-when-a-video-surfaces-of-cops-...=2048x2048]
(08-06-2022, 11:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u were in so much pain and shock, the taser was non stop

vannesa: its reccomed we tase a suspect fpr 5 seconds, but ill give u this for a minnute (she tased u so  much u peed ur pants)

damn cunt u made the garbage more dirty (she puuled u off from the can, u face first hiiting the pavement. u had passed out)

oh come on wheres the fun in that (she kicked u twice in ur stomach and u came back) hey cunt i havent even started thu (spat on u)

come on kiss my boots (u dint do it and she put her boot on ur neck) im not playing cunt, dont make this worse than this needs to be

(u then kissing her dirty boots) come on lick it (u even doing that) thats it now look up

[Image: excessive-force-when-danny-is-charged-wi...=2048x2048]

IS: (u were so dizzy and as u looked up u saw the massive boner in her pants)what the hell is this u cant do this

vannesa: u better stop talking and use that mouth for better things u got it, take it out and treat it right

IS: (u took her belt off and her gun was on the ground, u thought  u had a chance and went for the holster for the gun) u bitch ill kill u

vannesa: (the holster was empty the gun was in her hand) wrong move cunt, OPEN UP THAT MOUTH (she pushed the gun in so hard u gagged)

i gonna throat fuck ur mouth with this now u better hope i dont pull the trigger

[Image: handcuffs-when-a-video-surfaces-of-cops-...=2048x2048]

i got tased so my i pissed myself.. she pulling me out... i was passed out... she kicking me bringing me back... and then telling me to kiss

her boots... when i didnt and she put her boot on my neck i knew i ahd to do as i was told... and started kissing the boot

IS; muuahh muuaahh (licking her dirty boots) slupr slupr mm mmm mmm uummm

then seeing her huge boner and shocked... and taking her belt off about to un zip her but her gun fell i tried to grab it but couldnt

IS: woh im sorry officer im sorry

even calling her officer now... with respect... but she pushing her gun in my mouth and i couldnt talk... i was so scared she would blow my brains out