Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
This series revolves around the world dominated by those who were the super beings...

they were eternal and also very very powerful, but they stayed on earth in the shape and look of regular human beings... 

one of them was the one and only, very beautiful and amazingly powerful Wanda... 

she has the special powers to defeat any big troubles in life... her rage and anger could be terrifying for her enemies 

[Image: ypP2liO.jpeg]

it was said that she is the descendants of Gods and Goddesses... so she inherited all the special powers and that amazing stunning figure... 

Like every human on planet, Wanda also lived laughed and loved... even being a superheroine, she felt close to a soft spoken good hearted guy named IS...

she was so much full of responsibilities and IS was free and charming and also very fond of Wanda 

Wanda used to take care of IS with everything... 

she is like a shield which was protecting IS from the bad world 

[Image: e3Q4puF.jpeg]

IS used to stay at home and cook special dishes for his love Wanda, and even stitched her superhero costumes and jackets... 

Wanda was also getting used to a regular life, all her enemies were away till now... 

Their life was not getting disrupted 

IS also didn't know about Wanda's fiery past 

[Image: xTxeN7l.jpeg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(19-02-2022, 06:48 PM)Maledom Wrote: This series revolves around the world dominated by those who were the super beings...

they were eternal and also very very powerful, but they stayed on earth in the shape and look of regular human beings... 

one of them was the one and only, very beautiful and amazingly powerful Wanda... 

she has the special powers to defeat any big troubles in life... her rage and anger could be terrifying for her enemies 

[Image: ypP2liO.jpeg]

it was said that she is the descendants of Gods and Goddesses... so she inherited all the special powers and that amazing stunning figure... 

Like every human on planet, Wanda also lived laughed and loved... even being a superheroine, she felt close to a soft spoken good hearted guy named IS...

she was so much full of responsibilities and IS was free and charming and also very fond of Wanda 

Wanda used to take care of IS with everything... 

she is like a shield which was protecting IS from the bad world 

IS used to stay at home and cook special dishes for his love Wanda, and even stitched her superhero costumes and jackets... 

Wanda was also getting used to a regular life, all her enemies were away till now... 

Their life was not getting disrupted 

IS also didn't know about Wanda's fiery past 

[Image: xTxeN7l.jpeg]

i was this weak kind of guy and she was this all powerful superheroine... yet we got along so well... i even remember the first time i met her

before we were together... when she saved me from a bank robbery and how she carried me away in her arms like a prince carried a dinsey princess

i used to feel so safe and secure around her and she used to take care of me so well... 

i always cooked for her at home... and made sure her costumes were always looking good... and everything else like that... that needed to be taken care of
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(19-02-2022, 06:55 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was this weak kind of guy and she was this all powerful superheroine... yet we got along so well... i even remember the first time i met her

before we were together... when she saved me from a bank robbery and how she carried me away in her arms like a prince carried a dinsey princess

i used to feel so safe and secure around her and she used to take care of me so well... 

i always cooked for her at home... and made sure her costumes were always looking good... and everything else like that... that needed to be taken care of

Wanda was a sleeping giant, she was the most powerful and effective among her fellow superheroes...

she had the blood of gods and goddesses running in her veins and it was like a flick of fingers for her to break a bridge or to throw away a truck...

above that she could read minds too and she knew IS loves and respects her from the deepest core of his heart 

[Image: 6rpacbA.jpeg]

on valentine's day IS stitched this special costume for her...

she was so impressed, she hugged IS closely and then flew away holding him in her arms...

and they reached the top of Empire tower and had a special conversation there with ice cream 

[Image: 7y1gVWK.jpeg]

Wanda didn't know something or some group was closely monitoring them, as they wanted to harness the powers of Wanda for some evil purpose 

Wanda: where do you wanna go tonight IS ? let me take you there... I loved the costume... you are so sweet 

here hold my hand and just feel safe, nothing bad can touch you when I am with you 

It was like an assurance

suddenly the tower where they were sitting, it moves a bit due to heavy air up there... 

IS was terrified but Wanda held his hand and she flew away from there with him

[Image: NZ0g6hL.jpeg]

(19-02-2022, 07:04 PM)Maledom Wrote: Wanda was a sleeping giant, she was the most powerful and effective among her fellow superheroes...

she had the blood of gods and goddesses running in her veins and it was like a flick of fingers for her to break a bridge or to throw away a truck...

above that she could read minds too and she knew IS loves and respects her from the deepest core of his heart 

[Image: 6rpacbA.jpeg]

on valentine's day IS stitched this special costume for her...

she was so impressed, she hugged IS closely and then flew away holding him in her arms...

and they reached the top of Empire tower and had a special conversation there with ice cream 

[Image: 7y1gVWK.jpeg]

Wanda didn't know something or some group was closely monitoring them, as they wanted to harness the powers of Wanda for some evil purpose 

Wanda: where do you wanna go tonight IS ? let me take you there... I loved the costume... you are so sweet 

here hold my hand and just feel safe, nothing bad can touch you when I am with you 

It was like an assurance

suddenly the tower where they were sitting, it moves a bit due to heavy air up there... 

IS was terrified but Wanda held his hand and she flew away from there with him

[Image: NZ0g6hL.jpeg]

i knew she was a superheroine... but i actually never knew to what extent... that she was more powerful than all the others... 

since she was like a god or goddess... that was one of the reasons we had never had sex because she didnt know if it would harm me in anyway

since she was so powerful... and had that kind of bloods in her veins... and electricity running throughout her body

we spending a good day together... before something started happening... i was holding her hand since i was so scared and terrifield all the time

IS: what was that wanda
(19-02-2022, 07:11 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i knew she was a superheroine... but i actually never knew to what extent... that she was more powerful than all the others... 

since she was like a god or goddess... that was one of the reasons we had never had sex because she didnt know if it would harm me in anyway

since she was so powerful... and had that kind of bloods in her veins... and electricity running throughout her body

we spending a good day together... before something started happening... i was holding her hand since i was so scared and terrifield all the time

IS: what was that wanda

Wanda thought it was the air or heavy stormy wind that made the tower move...

she already flew with IS in her hands... 

but now the blows of the wind was not stopping...

IS was worried as he never witnessed something like that 

then Wanda also rolled her eyes as she spots some strange reason behind the blows...

[Image: xOMus8q.jpeg]

Wanda made IS hold her from back, IS did hang in there as he was light weighted and thin...

Wanda flew near the spot from where the stormy wind was coming... 

and she was not surprised to see her old enemy eclipse there...

it was a dragon like bird, but Wanda remembers killing nit much before, then from where did it appears again 

[Image: bird-villain-list-06.webp]

Wanda flew quickly there and dropped IS at the base of the tower as things can get risky with that giant bird type thing, it was growing 

that was making IS shiver....

tonight IS got to see the fierce side of Wanda...

as she flew and screamed with rage and started shooting flames from her hands and big blows of fire...

Her eyes were glowing red 

[Image: 1Xzy4Sq.jpeg]

(19-02-2022, 07:25 PM)Maledom Wrote: Wanda thought it was the air or heavy stormy wind that made the tower move...

she already flew with IS in her hands... 

but now the blows of the wind was not stopping...

IS was worried as he never witnessed something like that 

then Wanda also rolled her eyes as she spots some strange reason behind the blows...

[Image: xOMus8q.jpeg]

Wanda made IS hold her from back, IS did hang in there as he was light weighted and thin...

Wanda flew near the spot from where the stormy wind was coming... 

and she was not surprised to see her old enemy eclipse there...

it was a dragon like bird, but Wanda remembers killing nit much before, then from where did it appears again 

[Image: bird-villain-list-06.webp]

Wanda flew quickly there and dropped IS at the base of the tower as things can get risky with that giant bird type thing, it was growing 

that was making IS shiver....

tonight IS got to see the fierce side of Wanda...

as she flew and screamed with rage and started shooting flames from her hands and big blows of fire...

Her eyes were glowing red 

[Image: 1Xzy4Sq.jpeg]

i knew i was safe with her... but it was still all scary... she make sure i was safe... since she knew this was not a good environment for me

and then going... and i was just watching on and this was the first time i had seen her like this 

before it was minor crime she was stopping nothing like this... so i hadnt seen her like this at all before.. her eyes were glowing all red

she was shooting flames and electricity from her hands
(19-02-2022, 07:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i knew i was safe with her... but it was still all scary... she make sure i was safe... since she knew this was not a good environment for me

and then going... and i was just watching on and this was the first time i had seen her like this 

before it was minor crime she was stopping nothing like this... so i hadnt seen her like this at all before.. her eyes were glowing all red

she was shooting flames and electricity from her hands

Within few moments the features of the beasty bird evil was scattered in the air as Wanda successfully neutralized the terror bird...

she was breathing heavily and making grunting sounds after defeating the big evil 

IS was seeing the rage for the first time 

Wanda then finally came back and she was devastated too... she held IS by his waist and touched her lips with him and it was a comfy kiss... after the battle was won 

IS stood there and Wanda was moving her hands on his ass cheeks as well... 

[Image: zVDoLev.jpeg]

Wanda smiles to IS and kissed his forehead then hugged him again...

Wanda: sorry for the fuss babe, let's go home and let's cook together for tonight...

Wanda came close to IS this much for the first time...

IS was also feeling butterflies in his belly when Wanda grabbed his waist 

Wanda was playing with IS's hair as she was also getting into mood tonight....

but she was worried that how did Eclipse come back even after she killed it many years before....

something strange was happening, her enemies were coming back again for her...

Wanda was worried more for IS, as she didn't want any bad effects on IS because of her old fights 

[Image: s4GkIAA.jpeg]

This Woman  love

[Image: PoyOymX.jpg]
(19-02-2022, 07:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: This Woman  love

[Image: PoyOymX.jpg]

[Image: Gs6kUnM.jpg]
How I would love to get dominated by her Big Grin

[Image: AbnWj5t.jpg]