Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
when she touched ur fore head she could see what was gng on ur mind she thought it was cute

as u came back running with tacoos in ur hands she was so hungry she took them and had few bites

Wanda : these tastes really good

and u were not talking back to her as u were embarised about earlier

Wanda : hey IS I know u like me I just got a glimpse into ur head when I touched it

is it gng to be a prblm for me to crash at ur place cause I am not like regular girls u saw what I am last night

still do u feelings for me

[Image: 15978a6089429559207fe3f650b43521.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:54 PM)LePen Wrote: when she touched ur fore head she could see what was gng on ur mind she thought it was cute

as u came back running with tacoos in ur hands she was so hungry she took them and had few bites

Wanda : these tastes really good

and u were not talking back to her as u were embarised about earlier

Wanda : hey IS I know u like me I just got a glimpse into ur head when I touched it

is it gng to be a prblm for me to crash at ur place cause I am not like regular girls u saw what I am last night

still do u feelings for me

[Image: 15978a6089429559207fe3f650b43521.jpg]

IS: its not going to be a problem at all... woh i cant help it... your just so nice and you take care of me so well

getting all shy like a girl

IS: i would love for you to keep crashing at my place really... i feel so safe with you around

she saying i saw what she was... and even that... seeing her huge cock i found so hot as well
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
she liked the way how stright forward u were when she confronted u

Wanda : ok we will see then and she about to flew away looks at u back get ready and pack

some thing for dinner I will pick u up it will be our first date

and she flew away. U went back home got ready for the night u were so much excited she asked u for

a date and its getting late she was not coming by as u were about to go change urself

Wanda : sry for the late she flew through the window u know na super heroine stuff ntng goes as planed

[Image: aaogwsD.jpg]
(18-02-2022, 12:08 AM)LePen Wrote: she liked the way how stright forward u were when she confronted u

Wanda : ok we will see then and she about to flew away looks at u back get ready and pack

some thing for dinner I will pick u up it will be our first date

and she flew away. U went back home got ready for the night u were so much excited she asked u for

a date and its getting late she was not coming by as u were about to go change urself

Wanda : sry for the late she flew through the window u know na super heroine stuff ntng goes as planed

[Image: aaogwsD.jpg]

i couldnt believe she said we was going on a date... i was going on a date with wanda... and she was the one that asked me

since she was the one in charge always... even thou i was the guy... she was the superheroine... and i was just a weak guy.... 

i thought maybe she not coming but then she arrived... i mean she was doing important things so i didnt mind

IS: thats fine wanda... i mean your saving people... protecting the people and protecting the city... you can come however late you want
Wanda : acha now u will say this but in future if we do become a couple u will naaag about it.

u didnt went for ur first date yet she was refering u both as a couple in future

which made u feel really good. She has this way expressing herself with out even discussing anything

with u and u couldnt say a thing cause talking back to her is something u cant do

Wanda : y so uptight remove that jacket u dont have a body to carry that suit I like the way u are

dont need to be something else which u r not

[Image: elizabeth-olsen-happy-birthday-trending-1256936.jpg]
(18-02-2022, 12:22 AM)LePen Wrote: Wanda : acha now u will say this but in future if we do become a couple u will naaag about it.

u didnt went for ur first date yet she was refering u both as a couple in future

which made u feel really good. She has this way expressing herself with out even discussing anything

with u and u couldnt say a thing cause talking back to her is something u cant do

Wanda : y so uptight remove that jacket u dont have a body to carry that suit I like the way u are

dont need to be something else which u r not

[Image: elizabeth-olsen-happy-birthday-trending-1256936.jpg]

i couldnt believe she was referring to as a couple... i was so happy that she was... made me feel so good... i would never talk back to her

IS: i will never nag wanda... i like how you save so many people and looking at you on the news

i had got dressed up for this... since it was a date with wanda... but i was this weak... soft guy and she telling me as well that i didnt have the body to 

carry that suit... but she didnt mind at all...

IS: the jacket... woh eerrm sure... i can take it off

it did feel better getting rid of it... even she knew i was the type of guy that was good looking enough or had the  body to wear such a suit
as u went to put ur suit on th hanger she saw ur ass until now she didnt notice she gently spanked

Wanda : nice cheeks there IS if this works out it will be a fun ride with u Wink

and after that little tease she picked u up and with her powers she made the dinner basket

which u got ready for the night follow u guys

Wanda : tell me IS are u a mountain person or a beach lover whatever u say cause it doesnt cost much

with me carrying u around in my arms

[Image: HAM1280_106_comp_v020_20210112_r709.1065.jpg]
(18-02-2022, 12:36 AM)LePen Wrote: as u went to put ur suit on th hanger she saw ur ass until now she didnt notice she gently spanked

Wanda : nice cheeks there IS if this works out it will be a fun ride with u Wink

and after that little tease she picked u up and with her powers she made the dinner basket

which u got ready for the night follow u guys

Wanda : tell me IS are u a mountain person or a beach lover whatever u say cause it doesnt cost much

with me carrying u around in my arms

[Image: HAM1280_106_comp_v020_20210112_r709.1065.jpg]

she evne gently spanking my ass as well.. and saying i had a good ass and it will be a fun ride... i jumped up when i felt her spank my ass

and then just getting shy when she said the ride part... she picking me up in her arms and asking me about the mountain or the beach

IS: woh you mean we could have dinner on a mountain

i had never dreamed about that sort of thing
Wanda : so mountain it is

and flew away to rocky mountain and u guys landed on a peak

Wanda : wait a min let me and she started using her powers she made a table and chairs with lifting up

the mountain land it was chilly over there and u dont even have a suit

u were shivering she a bon fire with her powers next to the table

Wanda : now u will be worm and cozy

she set up the dinner on the plates and made a log lit on fire just to make it look like a candle light dinner

[Image: 636607557806867076-XXX-IMG-SCARLET-WITCH...485990.JPG]
(18-02-2022, 12:49 AM)LePen Wrote: Wanda : so mountain it is

and flew away to rocky mountain and u guys landed on a peak

Wanda : wait a min let me and she started using her powers she made a table and chairs with lifting up

the mountain land it was chilly over there and u dont even have a suit

u were shivering she a bon fire with her powers next to the table

Wanda : now u will be worm and cozy

she set up the dinner on the plates and made a log lit on fire just to make it look like a candle light dinner

[Image: 636607557806867076-XXX-IMG-SCARLET-WITCH...485990.JPG]

she had me in her arms... and taking me to the peak of the mountain i couldnt believe it... it was such a great view... i had never 

seen anything like this... and then she just making a table and chair with her powers... i was just watching

her doing everything... and so i wouldnt be scared she even made a bonfire... and then even making it look like a candle light dinner

IS: woh this is so good... i have never seen anything like this... this is already the best dinner ever

just like a guy takes care of his girl on a date she was doing exactly that