Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(05-01-2022, 10:08 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen: sure Babu, I won't use toilet papers from now on, I get rashes by the rough papers... 

Kristen: let's go outside now baby, let's cook together...

I hope you don't mind If I stay naked in the kitchen...

Kristen was looking so hot in wet hair and her milky skin...

Kristen: I have an idea... 

How about I lie on the table with her ass up and you eat the piss chicken from my butthole... Instead of a plate 

The hot curry will make me feel tingling too... 

Kristen: okay hold the bowl below, I will piss while cutting the veggies at the same time... 

I will keep my legs spread... 

Kristen starts to cut the veggies all naked in the kitchen...

the chicken was inside freezer 

She took it out and said see the chickens are also undressed like me... 

Neeche her golden piss flowing in the bowl 

Kristen: I will keep few bottles of my piss at night in the freezer, it's good to clear the germs in your belly 

we was doing all sorts now... 

IS: you dont need toilet paper at all na babe when you have me... 

then she making plans to making my piss food... she pissing in the bowl... i was just staring at her... there was nothing better than her piss

IS: that would be great babe... sometimes i get thirsty in the middle of the night as well so i can get the bottle
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(05-01-2022, 10:12 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we was doing all sorts now... 

IS: you dont need toilet paper at all na babe when you have me... 

then she making plans to making my piss food... she pissing in the bowl... i was just staring at her... there was nothing better than her piss

IS: that would be great babe... sometimes i get thirsty in the middle of the night as well so i can get the bottle

Kristen takes the bowl from IS and looks into it, 

Kristen: this looks like mustard oil, I hope you will enjoy the dish baby... please don't get sick after eating the piss curry 

Kristen starts washing the already cut veggies and then putting into the oil, frying it a bit... 

then putting the pieces of chicken aur last mein paani ke jagah she puts the piss 

ek pungent smell room mein phail gaya when the piss started heating... 

Kristen: order something for me baby, I can't eat this food... I think you won't share it with me too... 

You could have told me earlier, I have been wasting so much of my piss everyday... 

I will not use washroom from today... buy me a big bowl or give me plenty of empty beer jars 

[Image: 195ec0187135716ec866f1b6d3e49dfa--russia...-girls.jpg]

Kristen: you loving the smell of the curry ? will your family allow me to make these curry for you at your home in country ?

Kristen: ooops I feel like shitting now 

I have to run, will you come with me ? 

[Image: c079536df0c5c33d2af781681c454d93.gif][Image: c079536df0c5c33d2af781681c454d93.gif]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(05-01-2022, 10:27 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen takes the bowl from IS and looks into it, 

Kristen: this looks like mustard oil, I hope you will enjoy the dish baby... please don't get sick after eating the piss curry 

Kristen starts washing the already cut veggies and then putting into the oil, frying it a bit... 

then putting the pieces of chicken aur last mein paani ke jagah she puts the piss 

Kristen: order something for me baby, I can't eat this food... I think you won't share it with me too... 

You could have told me earlier, I have been wasting so much of my piss everyday... 

I will not use washroom from today... buy me a big bowl or give me plenty of empty beer jars 

Kristen: you loving the smell of the curry ? will your family allow me to make these curry for you at your home in country ?

it looked so good... i couldnt wait... and then she making the food and putting rhe piss in... the room was full of that smell 

IS: for sure babe... i can order you something... woh errmm you know me... i want this all to myself 

i started eating... and was loving it... never eating this quick before 'mmmm this taste so good babe... best curry i have ever had'

IS: we can worry about that later... woh you need a shit... woh can i just quickly finish my food... it taste so good all fresh

woh why dont you go and call me when you finished and ill come straight in... but leave the door open... would love to hear and smell it from here
(05-01-2022, 10:27 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen takes the bowl from IS and looks into it, 

[Image: 195ec0187135716ec866f1b6d3e49dfa--russia...-girls.jpg]

[Image: c079536df0c5c33d2af781681c454d93.gif][Image: c079536df0c5c33d2af781681c454d93.gif]

wah~
Hottness Personified Smile

[Image: 2021-10-07-LONDON-SPENCER-KRISTEN-STEWART.jpg]
(08-01-2022, 02:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Hottness Personified Smile

[Image: 2021-10-07-LONDON-SPENCER-KRISTEN-STEWART.jpg]

Beauty Personified Big Grin

[Image: 5J6fNwF.png]
(08-01-2022, 02:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Beauty Personified Big Grin

[Image: 5J6fNwF.png]

So Stunning  hot